Democrats are calling for hearings on Disney’s bid to buy 21st Century Fox

Democrats vs Hollywood
Looks like the democrats got so caught up promoting Marxism. They accidentally getting ready to bite the hand that feeds them. Will the ((Hollywood)) punish the democrats for This? recode.net/platform/amp/2017/12/17/16787120/democrats-congress-disney-21st-century-fox-merger-hearing

They have a legitimate chance of stopping it. If it were Republicans they'd be labeled anti-Mickey Mouse or some other wyrd shit.
I don't want to see pop-culture under a single copyright.

Oh now isn't that wonderful. Maybe if we're lucky a massive civil war will break out in the end leaving me at the top.

I have a feeling trump might save the Disney fox merger though.

Consolidating even more of the media in jewish hands seems right up Trump's alley.

Of course. The US government is more partisan than a pole-arm with multiple prongs to deflect sword thrusts. If one party pushes for something, that means the other has to immediately jump and go for the other. It's like with environmentalism - a bunch of dip-shit Democrats get roped in by Al Gore to talk about global warming, and then suddenly the "right wing" thing to do in the States is "fuck nature".

You can bet for certain, if the Dems want this, the RNC will immediately hop on to opposing it. Hell, pretty much the only thing the parties can ever agree upon is on whether or not they want to send Israel more money.

Since most of these fuckers are liberal, we should use this to make them throw a fit at the democrats. They are so stupid it just might work.

You want to meme this happening?

Good for them tbh.

Why?

Murdoch is selling everything BUT Fox News and affiliates. So they want to stop this why? Because he intends to invest the extra capital into building up Fox News and possibly other spinoffs? I refuse to believe the Democrats are acting in good faith, they don't give a fuck about anything except destroying America in the most efficient way possible. Am I reading this wrong?

They don't; but being opposed to it means that Republicans can be for it, and since there's more of them in office now it'll pass quickly. Just as the jew wants.

Untrue. When it comes to it, they work pretty well together on fucking the people over

They're postulating to look like the good guys and won't actually accomplish jack shit.

Disney is kike controlled trying to buy a non-jewish media outlet…this doesn't sound good. More like trying to spread their tentacles further.

He's for the buy-out in as much as he claims it will create jobs.

What're you on about mate? Rupert Murdoch has dual citizenry with Israel and is on the board of directors of an energy company operating in the Golan Heights. Fox is pretty heavily Jew'd.

Can he do that as a sitting president?

No he doesn't. Murdoch himself is not a Jew. This does not mean, however, that there aren't Jews in News Corp, so user is still an idiot.

Perhaps this can be settled with citations proving one's claim either for or against. Just a thought.

Maybe they will name a train station after Trump in Disney Land?

Why wouldn't he be able to?

There are rules against it.
The rule against misuse of position.
5 C.F.R. Part 2635: Standards of ethical conduct for employees of the executive branch
Using public office for their own private gain for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom they are affiliated in a non-government capacity;
Endorsing any product, service, or company;
That isn't to say they can't talk shit about a company as long as they are telling the truth.

[x]yes
[]no

Why?

OH GOD they named a station after Drumpf, that confirms it.