Titanfall 2

Titanfall 2 released today

Any anons played it?

So far, i've played for like 2 hours. Each titan class feels different, each playing a role that can suit each person. The one thing that has surprised me so far is that stim has been buffed pretty dramaticly, feels like i'm the god dam flash.

Good goy!

But seriously, I didn't even know they were making a second one. Thought they wouldn't since the playerbase died a couple months after release across all platforms with the first one.

It got a sequel?

Yeah, they made a second one. Basicly its like the first one, but reworked some shit and added new features.

I agre with you>>11094827, I expect the community to wither dramaticly in like two months, but got to give the guys at respawn trying to not let that happen by adding new features to encourage playing.

Shit bread tbqh fam lmao

Can't EA hire comptetant shi-…

Oh, my apologies.

I figured it out guys

Did it? Almost a year after release on the 360 I had no trouble finding a match

Did it? Almost a year after release on the 360 I had no trouble finding a match

Why would I buy a fucking EA game? Kill yourself.

I'm trying man, I know EA is pretty shit, but i got this for free, and i wanted to make a thread about it.

I saw some gameplay footage of a dude going slightly faster than slow in a CTF mode, and his titan was some kind of blade-weilding fuck with boosters out the ass. On the surface, it looks neat enough. And I just want to go fast like in the old days

Come on user, i just wanted to make a thread about a new game that came out. If you hate this thread so much, you should wait a couple more hours till the 4 am thread starts.

You'll find more like minded people there for yourself.

Well never go that fast for a long time. There is an ability that doubles your speed for a short duration. You go pretty fast and dodge bullets pretty easily. But you aint going to g fast like the old days, just slighty faster then slow.

It's out? I've seen fuck all for it, or even anyone talk about it.

I'll post some trailers, give some info on what advertising has been done for the game and shit.

I like this one, its not the best trailer, but it basicly sums up what kind of person your going to play as.

And yes, why the fuck would you drop your gun in a sword fight, shits idiotic.

Showcasing the different types of titans

wew the shills really did a bad job, I didn't even know that game was supposed to come out this year.

Hi. Is this is a shill thread?

This gives an idea of what the fuck is happening for the single player story.

I like when he throws the dude at the end.
Makes me want to go sky diving.

marketing drone confirmed

It can be if you want, but i don't know how to shill.
I would rather explain the game a little bit, maybe generate some talk about it, but thats probably the most i'll get out of this thread.

So for the xbox, theres something called a family plan. Family plan basicly means, that your xboxs are all linked together, so if you buy one thing, the other xbox gets it too.

My friend has two xbox and he gave me one so his parents woldn't find out about his addiction and because this xbox is in the family plan, i get every digital game he owns. So far, i have about 3000 dollars worth of games that i never had to touch.

You should find out if you can do that for the PS4.

It goes deeper !

Yes, this is marketing content, but it also provides an idea of what the game is about. I think if where going to bash it, bash the facts, not just say its a shill thread.

Also, wouldn't it be better not to post in shill threads to begin with, by ignoring them, you don't have to worry about it.

In my opinoin, if you think this is a shill thread, you should spam it to hell.

I'd play it on PC since I didn't get an Xbone.
But out of curiosity, does it have a single-player campaign? That's the main complaint I heard people throwing around about the first one.

Yeah, it has one.

Basicly, a pilot dies in front of you, and the titan makes you become his pilot.

I guess the story is about stopping the bad guys with on the side a story about the titan and human interaction.

Nothing crazy, but at least this will help flesh out the world there in.

I thought one of their biggest selling points was that it has a "deep" singleplayer campaign that "explores the relationship between the mech and the pilot". I remember something like that from E3 and that was the last I heard of this game.

You're not actually going to love your mech deeply inside so who gives a fuck.

I wanted to get the first Titanfall but it literally died faster than I had time to buy it. We'll see about this one I guess but I don't have my hopes high.

So… how much CLANG are we talking about here?

I agree with you, the deep relationship between the pilot and mech wil lprobably be like, "I will protect you pilot"

And about picking it up, honestly man, if you don't want to pay full price for it, just wait till its cheap. Respawn seems like they put more effort in trying to keep it running longer with players.
Your call tho.

Not the good clang man. Man robot on man pilot.

Shits gay.

Fuck sakes.

It's a robot you dumbass. It doens't have a sex. You change the parts and flip switches and it'll be everything you want.

It has a bulky figure. Its voice is deep and masculin.

If you want to have sex with a robot like that , then i have some bad news for you.

How would you do it then. How would you give info for a game then. If we can't link to offical shit, what would you suggest we link too.

I just want to explain this game, some of its new features, and show people that its here. If you don't like that ignore the thread, or even better, spam it with shit.

Nexusleaks is anagram for sexual snek!

Here's what I would like you to fucking do, retard. I want you to go take this post and use it to get reddit upvotes because that's plainly and painfully obvious for everyone here that you came form some other website where your retarded writing style with constant paragraphs was the norm for some fucking reason. Actually forget it, stay here. Lets make a list of shit you need to do since you feel so comfortable: Stop abusing the fucking enter key, you're not supposed to have a line break every single second because it looks like you're having a fucking stroke. Second, stop trying to get views on your favorite official videos, your game is fucking dead and your NEW v2 game will be also dead to go along with it. Step fucking three(I know that this request is getting a bit longer than your brain can handle but just stick with me or use your fucking attention span+ pills if you didn't overdose on them yet) use proper grammar and spelling. You don't do this: "Lol , what" because there's only a space after the fucking comma(Something you miraculously stopped fucking up after a while but is still there if we look back). Second, spell shit correctly. Its not "What would you suggest we link too" because that's not how you use too. Its to. Without 2 fucking OOs you fucking retOOrd. I don't want your opinion on this shit, I want you to shut up and follow it. I don't care that your English teacher was too retarded to check if you knew how to write, that's your fucking problem and you should stop ignoring it because unlike your hugbox we don't accept mentally/genetically damaged shitposters. Actually, nevermind all that I just said, you probably have either genetic or mental damage form being dropped form the staircase as a baby. I actually would suggest you go back to reddit, no more of this "you're special and you can still grow up!" shit, you don't actually care and if you did you wouldn't be acting like a kid at the fucking candy store over fucking official videos that don't even contain gameplay footage. Incredible that you still eat this shit up but that's what folks at reddit do I guess. This is probably the biggest amount of mean words you'll take in your entire life because your reddit hugbox quickly downvotes any meany-means that you come across which is a good thing because you'd probably commit suicide if that didn't happen. Well top fucking shit, here's me wishing you a good suicide now that you've read this post because a good suicide is what we're going to get in a few minutes if you don't stop being a overbearing faggot that shills shitty game on a shitty dead imageboard to get his 10$ bux to pay for his mythical SomethingAwful membership.

WEW!
When a piece of shit like Spider that is relatively small in MW universe is bigger, faster, has more firepower and can fly compared to "Titans", you done fucked up.
Call me when they make a game that is even close to being in same ballpark as MW mechs

shoo shoo EA shill you wont trick me

shoo kike

Never played the first one. Because I'm not a big fan of shooters, and it was done by EA.

but

I kind of enjoyed it's concept. Focus on mobility. "Mobs" (both sides have AI controlled robots, to give the battlefield a crowded feel while making you feel like a baddass for downing many enemies). The titans themselves…

It's the kind of game that I instinctively felt would be bad, but even withoug playing it, I knew I wanted something like it, but good.

I'm rooting for a game I don't even know, and am sad that it did bad, even without playing it.

Oh marketer, sweet honey child, you dont know anything about this place do you?

MW is shit, this is somebody who was an adult when Mechwarrior 2 came out

Heavy Gear is in all ways superior, pick a better horse to back

Also:

"Spider is bigger, faster and more firepower"

Which has even less survivability than Titanfall mechs do

You sound triggered son, maybe you need to stand in a pool of water and cool off

You made some good points, thank you for the response. But through that wall of text, you didn't really provide me with a sure fire way to provide info about a game without using the marketing provided. If your going to make a wall of text, yet missing out on the thing your suppose to bash me with, maybe you should reconsider what your writing. Qualitiy over quantity, you can call me a faggot as many times as you want, but be creative, provide good reasons, answering completly what i asked. This will send your message across that i'm a faggot. So far, it seems like you got butt blasted.

Except Titanfall mechs would get literally stomped on even by Spider. Thats how shitty they are, they get stomped on by one of the weakest light mechs in MW universe because they are tiny paper bags with shitty weaponry and move at snails pace.

But week has the most sour foreskin, batman or hulk?

WEW
Keep gobbling that EA foreskin m8.

Does this game have splitscreen?