Im done they are fucking with my podts now…the commies i keep seeing in tge white house are fucking the cuck bunnies...

im done they are fucking with my podts now…the commies i keep seeing in tge white house are fucking the cuck bunnies cernovich and prozack…just something about them and gab truths 4 the qs this must be a stage purging…time to really walke up POTUS if anything happens to him i know which commie mao selk outs acting as fucking power reps again just with disinformation…review the entire year. if im lying put me in guantanamo.

ABUNDIS

why am i not allowed to use 4Q+ ++++

fucking hate these user threats we are Americans or at least i am and i have 1a fuck this redtape cuckery bull shit

threads* fucking fuvk

Terry?

seriously im tired of wasting time whoever is acting like q is a commie mao plant…trained operative or someone i trained that thinks they know me well…see a teacher never reveals all of his understandings at once or to one person…

kek
RAwGR

oh and fyi that is RyanAbundiswGrizzlyRepublic which is why th ey fucked that page and why we tracked everyone who wasnt played

MAGAoD

Francis E Dec?

no im not a fed, im way worse lol

I thought you were a spambot

im a free man with a free man from a blood line of patriots that came here in 1638. Coldpepper type…one day i noticed some in some divine led research that something was wrong with history.

no this is really the firat peraon who ever posted as q! it was a fucking accident.

Are you The Emperor?

freeman with a free mind* sounds not so gay huh…lol

Larp

emeror of what?

Picture related it's OP

the other posts idk how to find…seriously i suck at thess xhat rooms and i hate fucking touch screens. All the info good or that they dont use for disinfo of "q" posts comes from me idk who has been hacking my phones or whatever but ironically ADONI said click recover account on one profile…that was trolling my fb…here you go….

what does tiffany and co along with gab have in common? cartel? mao? clearly obama cuckery…this will be a storm of storms now that i was given a way to see the troll acxounts…what social media .com has hmmmm 3 letters and starts wuth a g?

keep attacking me, i find them as blessings

what is OP? IVE USED THIS ONCE OR TWICE, IM WARNING YOU THE COMMIES OBAMA SHADOW GOV. HAS BEEN FUCKING WITH MY LIFE FOR AT LEAST A DECADE NOW AND IM DONE WITH THEIR SOCIAL PSYCH WARFARE…THE PRESIDENT NEEDS WARNING HE HAS PLANTS…THE REASON THEY HIDE IS BECAUSE THEY DOMT WANT ME KNOWING…WHO THE FUCK IS ACTING LIKE ME…THEY WENR TO GREAT LENGTHS TO SOCIAL DOX ME AND WITH THE SUPPORT OF ZUCC WHICH MEANS THIS STORM HAS ONLY YET TO BEGIN! (QUE: DRAMATIC "HOLY" MUSIC FOR THE SCEN OF AN EPIC WAR)

lost my shit