Not trying to be subversive or anything, but would you break the one bagel rule for scream queen Jane Levy?

Not trying to be subversive or anything, but would you break the one bagel rule for scream queen Jane Levy?

kek

I would, she's allegedly 1/2 jew but for all we know her mother could have cheated. She doesn't look jewish at all.

Looks h'white to me. ;)

Her body is a bit doughy, but I'd still hit it.

Poor man's Emily Jean

But would you?

reported for CP

Jane Levy is almost 30 dude.

b8

Keyword being 'almost', pedo

shit b8.

Are these fappening leaks?

DDAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM GIRL U GOT DA ST00PID BUTT

No, she sent them to me… of course they're fappening leaks.

Well, maybe she had posted nudes because she was a huge slut or something. You never know.

What are some levykinos? Where should I start exploring her body of work?

>>>/waifu/

That's exactly what a subversive kike would say

nah, the Emmafag would probably say that Levy is "a who" and go on an autistic meltdown where he talks about Emma being the highest grossing actress while he pretends Cate Blanchett doesn't exist and that she made money because she has pull and not because she got lucky and was in a established franchise.

She's a Jew and a nigger lover.
SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE KHAZAR MILKERS

Huh? Can't argue with those digits though

Do you need any more proof?

I'm sure someone has a screencap with her nigger boyfriend.

I wouldn't because if I did I'd feel guilty afterwards. The only reason I find her attractive is that she resembles Emily Jean Stone a bit, and dating someone because she reminds you of someone you're in love with isn't cool.
I love Emily Jean, she's the CUUUUUUUUUTEST ♥ EEEEEK!
i could write the LONGEST book in the world about how much i love emly jean emma stone, but that would take up MORE than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 milleniums to write down everything that i love about her
i'll just say that she's a princess and that she's a darling and that she's an angel and i love her more than there are atoms in the universe and my love for her is so HUUUUGE it would take a JILLION MILLION BILLION TRILLION of our own universe to make up the space of even 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/100000000000000000 of my love bubble of emily jean.
she is so pretty and gorgeous and lovely and stunning, humans existed just for emily jean stone. i must do everything in my power to make her happier than happy can get and that no one gives her any problems at any time EVER because she deserves every single drop of love that humanity as a whole can possibly give to each other. no one deserves love but the freaking GODDESS that is known as Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. Her greatness is indescribable to mortals, we are like a drop of water in the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sea that is emma stone's intellect, she has never once been incapable of moving planets and shifting tectonic plates. emily jean always been above everyone around her whether they realized it (in)directly or chose not to. she is absolute, ultimate perfection. i shall worship her for my entire life. everyone else shall do the same.

TL;DR
>>>/waifuist/

waifu shit is cancer

Of course.

That's irish ass, not kike ass.

I saw Jane Levy at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

L I T E R A L W H O

A G A I N

Cate Blanchett is only a billion higher than Watson and Cate Blanchett has 50 something films to Watsons 18. Cate Blanchett literally does everything she is offered.

who? no meme

the last time you posted this story you said you met Tim Heidecker..

No idea, Holla Forums always thinks whos are famous

That's because it's old as fuck pasta.

Jane Levy is not Emma Stone? What?

Jane Levy is not Emma Stone? What?

found the newfag

she was cute as hell in monster trucks. ideal highschool girlfriend qt looks.

This guy knows

thx bro

wtf I love jews now

One is uglier than the other…

What did he mean by this?

shit, replied with no pic

jane is my jewfu, you can't have her.

Shit taste lol
nice digits though

i'm sorry winona aged horribly and you have to stick with her 80s-early 00s form, jane is still top tier and will last longer.