Why aren't there games where I can be a villain that wants to destroy the world?

Why aren't there games where I can be a villain that wants to destroy the world?

I thought Apocalypse just wanted mutants to rule the world cause they were stronger than humans.

Undertale

Undertale

Farcry 4

Mercenaries 2, kind of

Because you're too shit to google?

There's Overlord.
That Mastermind flash game.
Lord of the Rings Conquest has a Mordor campaign that basically plays out what would happen if Frodo fucked up and got ganked at Mount Doom.

For shame, Holla Forums.

Wolfenstein: The New Order

This needs to happen. I designed a simple dark lord system for a strategy game, if anyone is interested.

You could pretty much be any cliche video game villain and destroy and or rule the world. I NEED at least one game doing this right.

In all Drakenguard games you end up saving the world, form 1 to 3.
Second,

Tyranny is supposed to drop sometime in 2017. It's a game from the Pillars of Eternity devs that lets you play the Overlord of a massive fantasy kingdom after you've already won and taken over the world or some shit.

Sounds fucking awful

лол

I just checked.

It's dragon age origin tier awful.

Soul Nomad had an alternate path where you go evil and destroy the world.

Origins was the least shit Dragon Age though?
Sure you mean either DA2 or Inquisition?

Transformer games when you play as the Decepticons?

If only Pillars of Eternity wasn't boring as shit

Montblanc died for your sins.

Have you seen the game? It looks like shit, plays like an MMO, it will have the same obnoxious design philosophy behind it that made PoE such a slog to play through, and will be written by the nuObsidian cucks.

And these are the people that are supposed to write a game based around a world where "evil" won? You have to be a retarded to think the current Obsidian has the writing talent to make such a setting actually work.

No you don't play as the Overlord, you play as some guy he appoints to be his agent. The current Obsidian would stand no chance of being able to write a setting where you are the evil Overlord and make it work without resorting to "lol i kicked a puppy so evil amiright?".
They won't be able to write what they are currently going with either so the story and setting is going to be a mess along with the gameplay being complete shit.

Yeah, but he wanted to rule the world after destroying it because he's retarded.

Because the Jews want to keep all the fun to themselves doing it.

Too true. It was definitely fun seeing how Jews thought they were secret space wizards and had all that alien tech just lying around to beat the Nazis. Muh chosen race

Thanks for reminding me this existed, user.

Хуёл, блять.

The force Unleashed 1, and 2 have alternate take on the movies where you play as starkiller during key scenes

Battle for middle earth had a campaign just like that we well.

This shit needs to die

There's Evil Genius.

Dungeons 2

Impire

Boy I cant wait to be an evil son of a bitch and call a MtF tranny he.

Death is escapism, it's not healthy.

but they already exist

Sub-Human? Yeah, when YOU can shoot lasers out of your face then I'll accept that idea.