Are we just going to ignore this Jewry?

What gives, Holla Forums? I don't see anyone calling out this bullshit

The station, which will be built inside the walls of the Old City, will drop off passengers near the Dung Gate, which leads straight to the Western Wall, the holiest site at which Jews can pray.
Trump made history in early May when he became the first sitting US president to visit the Western Wall, though he did so without any Israeli government officials, in apparent recognition of the sensitivity of his visit.
But dedicating the rail station to Trump is a way of thanking him for what he did earlier in December, when he recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and said he intends to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
"I decided to call the new train station which will be established in the Jewish Quarter near the Western Wall and the Temple Mount in the name of President Donald Trump, because of his historical and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Jewish people, as the capital of the state of Israel and his intention to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem," said Katz.
Trump's decision was hailed by Israelis, even as it was rejected by the vast majority of countries in the United Nations General Assembly.
In addition to the station, Trump-naming frenzy has swept across Jerusalem and Israel, where multiple municipal projects are expected to bear the name of the 45th President.

Reviled by Palestinians, it is considered one of the most significant documents leading to the creation of the state of Israel. Rabbi Yakov Avitan, an Ashkelon council member, said he believes Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is equally as important.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/27/politics/israel-trump-train-station-rail-name-naming/index.html
archive.is/QtAyI

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
pastebin.com/raw/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/raw/9deg0dW5
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family#Legal_Problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is there to call out? Some kikes who think the Jerusalem thing is going to be good for them in the long run are naming a train station and a street after Trump.

Of all the "news" sources you just had to go with CNN? I guess it makes sense if you're just shitposting.

Anyhow…
Let the real shitposting begin now.

We seem to also be ignoring Trump commuting the 27 year sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, who was convicted in 2010 of running a Meth lab, running sex trafficking as part of his criminal enterprise. He's a Chabad connected Jew though, and I suspect Trump did this as part of a deal with certain senators to get them to switch to a YES on his tax bill.

*and running a sex trafficking ring

Sage because nobody gives a fuck.

what exactly is going to happen to them?
based on the early muslim "response" absolutely nothing

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

TL;DR

Yes, Conservatives, Republicans and Civic Nationalists are going to ignore it because it proves, yet again, that Trump is a tool of the kikes.

So the trump train is in pissrael.

What the fuck have we memed here?

Time to go back to the cuckshed shill-kun!

It's not going to work sharecuck!

(2)

Now do you actually have anything to say about my post?

Posting in a Duginist D&C thread

Stay mad shill-kun!

You're the one defending a tool of the Jews.

It's probably a desperate CTRish op relying on false-flag.

Inb4 two dozen TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL!!!! posters start spamming the thread like they do every. single. day.

If Trump isn't a kike shill why does people saying it aggravate you so much?

If I was a kike, I'd be pro-Trump who is pro-kike and pro-Israel.

If I was a shill, I'd be shilling for Trump who is pro-kike and pro-Israel.

We must oppose ZOG, which Trump is a part of.

Kill yourself.

Then prove Trump isn't a shill for the Jews.

Because there's more than enough evidence that proves Trump is for the Jews and for Israel above the White race and White countries.

Yep, it's a kike. Stay mad shill-kun!

Because you niggers have spammed it here everyday for two years and it's fucking obnoxious.

Prove them as such then.

Again, no…because kikes support Trump because Trump is pro-kike and pro-Israel.

If you have evidence to the contrary, let's see it.

these threads out them very, very quick. It's amazing to me that these people are paid with how obvious they are

Not me.

So hearing the truth is "fucking obnoxious?"

Seems like its unable to be countered and that's what really bugs those who unconditionally support Trump.

Do you ever get any new material? Jesus Fucking Christ alive, you haven't changed a beat since halfway through 2016.

Notice how you don't actually have a refutation of my points?

If Trump isn't pro-kike let's see the evidence.

If there's nothing wrong with Trump being pro-kike let's see your arguments.

no u

Shareblue dumb shit

You want to see evidence backing up my position?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
pastebin.com/raw/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/raw/9deg0dW5

I'm certain you'll dismiss the evidence out of hand but there it is.

Oliver, have you found your daddy?
Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

Every person Trump has appointed is a zionist, neocon, civic nationalist, or all three. Every policy action Trump has taken is either zionist, neocon, civic nationalist, or all three. You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that even ONE of your claims is legitimate. All actual records prove you wrong.

Oh boy, so I guess you also didn't change your three links and three images since mid-2016. How lovely.

Do post them, will you.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
.;(

Did you fix your burning heap of a website yet?

What part of “every single one” was unclear, you filthy fucking yid? It’s your claim that he’s not. POST ONE APPOINTEE OR ONE POLICY DECISION that shows otherwise.

See? Dismissed the evidence out of hand just like I said you would.

Also, your statement does not refute my claim nor the evidence I posted.

Here you go.

inb4 you dismiss this out of hand as well.

And we will continue to "ignore" it until Trump overtly turns on his white voter base, doesn't build the wall, grants DACA amnesty and doesn't keeps shitskin migration as far lower (and decreasing) numbers than are getting into Europe. But none of that's actually happened yet, has it? Why should we turn on Trump while he's doing well for the domestic white populace? Why should we care about anything that happens in the sandbox?

Because you obviously have to react to everything the very instant you see it, situations obviously never develop, and nobody keeps anything secret ever. Obviously. If you don't cement your opinion on minimal evidence and never change it, you're some kind of jewish shill fighting to destroy the white race.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
.)

Releasing a Jewish crime boss is the furthest thing from MAGA I can think of. I hope one day we find out what he got in return for such a deal.

Oh my god dude stop fucking spamming this shit in every thread.

Wow, that's quite the contribution to the board, it's so great that you have to post it in every thread, completely ignoring the topic at hand. Is this some kind of Holla Forums raid?

oh look it's thread again

Every 5 replies on your dumb shareblue thread you will get
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

This is online. Be careful leaving the office.

Trump will never be allowed to build the wall.

Either a judge will declare it illegal, the Dems will sue to stop it or the build sites will be occupied.

The libs/dems know that Trump's re-election hinges on the wall. If not a single foot of it is built by the next election, he's toast.

You do not belong here.
You have been warned.
I can not do anything for you anymore.

I'm sure he'll never run. I'm sure he'll never win the primaries. I'm sure Hillary's got this one in the bag. I'm sure he'll get impeached by 2018. Man, he's toast.

Oliver did you jutsth toke a hit of mest?
You feeling confident there buddy?

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Shit, nigger, in your case, it sure is.

You're a fat motherfucker Oliver.
How come you don't lose weight?
What's your favorite meal?

I won't lie. You certainly know your audience. Unfortunately reality and your claim do not meet anywhere in the territory of truth. Try something more realistic like Hillary still walking free if you can stomach it.

What's your 0-60 Oliver?
I mean not hooked up to a truck.

Can you run?
This is relevant to my interest

shareblue is over

you're toothles assraped and thrown into thrash.

Point of ridicule

Watch out for those heartattacks….
They happen to those who…
You know.
Say hi to David.

This is what happens when you delegate your shilling to meth smoking homosexual deviants.

Old Gyorgy bought alot of meth.
But zero effect

Do you see what I am doing here?
Please watch Oliver, Matthew and the rest of your aids infested factory of shit:

I want you to witness how I strangle you
Render you unresponsive.
I am giving knowledge to all Anons.

Now 1000 see you at first sight.
Take comfort in knowing your employers will take you out and dispose of you (likely) how's that NDA;)? before we touch first base

Trump train confirmed paying a back-door visit to the Juden capitol prostate.

Kill yourself before I do

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Bump💧💧💧💦

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
.)

Only time the second point seems to be relevant, is when (((they))) name a street after MLK… I havent found a single neighborhood yet that wasnt full on ghetto where they named a street as "Martin Luther King Drive" or similar. Never ceased to amaze me.

That's because they only do that in diverse areas to make the niggers feel good.

Of course though, diverse areas are always shit.

Tl;dr impeach ImKikey.

All according to plan…

Using this to slide other threads now are ya?

Nice try Kike, are you going to tell me the Rubashkin's are just a normal American family? This kike cooked meth and sold that poison to our people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family#Legal_Problems
This was a very dirty deal, and you can expect there was quid pro quo with members of congress. Why do you think Orrin Hatch suddenly started singing Trump's praises?

OMFG DRUMPF.IS FINISHED 11117

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
.(

>>>/x/

Why would I care?

Israel will still be exterminated because of it.

Remember how the League of Shadows planned to blow up Gotham using that Train?
The plan, is allegedly to gain control of the Nuclear Secrets CIAniggers have been trading, stage a 'deal' with a live nuke given to our 'greatest ally' which is duisgised as an active one, then, when the payload is distributed ot the kikes to be stored in their secret nuke facility revealed by that one Jew who was detained for revealing this- detonate it, destroying not only the facility, but also causing fallout that will last for generations, capable of rendering the entire country uninhabitable and killing off Jewish claim to a sovereign state, and their power in world policy and control- with the online community rising hatred of their kind, returning the world to a modern state of the old times when they were wandering murderous swindlers and vagrants that could be easily contained by quick action, like the virus/disease they are- In effect, Israel is a Tumour, and Trump is leading them into the greatest false sense of security ever by ramping up Pro-israel propaganda to get them all in one place- as many as possible, infact, to swiftly anhhilate them- Infact, don't act surprised if a massive festival/celebratory event comes into play in israel in the future which literally makes every single kike across the globe go there- because it will be made as such soely for the day they Destroy the Jew's hold on mankind once and for- all- this very Method in fact, was once used by Good ol Vlad himself.

The best part?
Due to the fact that Israel has illegal WMD's, the ensuing disaster will discredit every single one of them, set the stage for the normies to have the modern distrustfulness of the Jew, and no one can pin it on Trump or the US because it will be made to look as though an accident because of it occuring in an isolated facility- and even better, Documents will be 'leaked' to soldifiy the super Dirty Jew-self nuking was the result of in effect, Low-budge tcontainment procedures used in the facilities to hold the WMDs which means The Jews were literally so Cheap- their nuke facilities were on par with the kind of Radiation toxic waste disposal standards of the Cuban Missile crisis hippy era- and It will solidfy the idea that they really did nuke themselves

Fun times ahead.

Are you mentally ill Kushnerbot? You clearly don't belong here. Holla Forums is not the_donald, we can critically the presidency and call out actions which do not benefit our interests.

*critically analyze

REPORTED FOR ANTI-SEMITISM

DOWN VOTED

XD REDDIT XDDDD XDDDDD
DOWN BOAT xdd

Unless Trump makes a deal on DACA, Americans have no reason to turn on him like what I assume Eurobros expect us to. They dont even want to put themselves in our shoes.