Auld Lang Syne

With all the awakening going on, let's bring in the New Year with peace among our fellow europeans. ITT post audioclips or videos if you like of yourself singing "Auld Lang Syne" in your native tongue; I will splice them together and hopefully we will get the entirety of the white race accounted for in the song. Think of it as a tribute to our fellow brothers, a healing of the wounds between us, and a strengthening between all our people. A fresh start between us all as we bring in the new year.

I want EVERYBODY. Even if you "can't" sing, and especially if your mother tongue is a dying language you have a DUTY to represent your nation and your people here.

If you are concerned with CIAniggers then you're welcome to post transliterations of the lyrics and I or another user will sing it for you.

Also welcome are soloists who wish to play accompaniment.

LYRICS
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

Chorus.-
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

And surely ye'll be your pint stowp!
And surely I'll be mine!
And we'll tak a cup o'kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.
For auld, &c.

We twa hae run about the braes,
And pou'd the gowans fine;
But we've wander'd mony a weary fit,
Sin' auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl'd in the burn,
Frae morning sun till dine;
But seas between us braid hae roar'd
Sin' auld lang syne.

And there's a hand, my trusty fere!
And gie's a hand o' thine!
And we'll tak a right gude-willie waught,
For auld lang syne.

These should be easier for translation:

Should old acquaintances be forgotten,
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintances be forgotten,
And days of long ago!

Chorus:
For old long ago, my dear
For old long ago,
We will take a cup of kindness yet
For old long ago.

We two have run about the hillsides
And pulled the daisies fine,
But we have wandered many a weary foot
For old long ago.

We two have paddled (waded) in the stream
From noon until dinner time,
But seas between us broad have roared
Since old long ago.

And there is a hand, my trusty friend,
And give us a hand of yours,
And we will take a goodwill draught (of ale)
For old long ago!

And surely you will pay for your pint,
And surely I will pay for mine!
And we will take a cup of kindness yet
For old long ago!

I suppose it should be noted, you only need to sing one or two lines, not the entire thing.

I'll do it OP, but it won't be until later tonight when I will have a chance

I will do this as well OP. I get off work around 11pm central. If this thread is still up I'll post a couple lines for you. I hope this takes off.

Ill try to do gaeilge if nobody else will.

Isn't there a Fallout quest with that name?

have a bump, can't wait to hear it guys!

inb4 20 versions in spic, chink, and broken english

Kek'd audibly at work user , thanks asshole

Get back in the oven, you aren't done.

With respect, this is a bit of a clunky translation
A more accurate version would be
which is quite literally what it means (For auld lang syne = for long since) or even less poetically

t. haggisnigger

[Board]-Sings is a time-honored tradition, faggot.

DATAMINING

There is literally nothing wrong with a gathering of Kameraden singing this amongst themselves in celebration of the New Year, but I really don't think I need to explain why posting audio/video of yourself somewhere like this on the Internet which is very obviously heavily monitored by alphabetniggers looking for anything to collect and draw up a folder of you with. The basic idea is good but you should be doing this in the real world, with your real friends and actual familial brothers if you have any.

see

What part of anonymous image board do you not understand?

Checked
Bad idea kids

Boards live and die on their culture. If you can't risk offering nothing more than your voice, why should anyone expect you to show up for anything more important? Anonymity is our shield, not our prison.

Living and dying by culture is right. Nobody wants to hear your faggot ass diy arts and crafts project.
That's not culture, that's trash. Trash for the sacrifice of anonymity.
Sounds like a shitty deal.
Go do something useful.

Kill yourself, either for being a coward or being a shill.

It's ok user, we don't want your degenerate low testosterone vocals anyways.

I am cringing so hard at how adamantly you are defending this cringefest. Go back to Reddit because you aren't winning any karma here with these "fun activities" essentially macaroni pictures to celebrate the new yrar in the most normal fag way possible LOL LETS ALL WATCH THE BALL DROP LIVE ON NBC AND MAKE A WISH BEFORE THE COMMERCIALS HERP DERP CANT WAIT FOR THE SUPERBOWL I KNOW RITE?
There is work to do. There's Jews out there that need punishment. Kid fuckers will be fucking kids and you'll be doing this elementary school shit. I pity you. You don't realize how pathetic and gullible you are.

Youre an idiot or a datamining shill
I dont know which is worse but its oven o'clock time for your appointment

Oh my god you are actually this buttblasted about this. I'm gonna do it just to spite you. Give me a few days to get to where I can record.

Mining fucking what? My voice?

be safe

Holla Forums is different, and everyone itt should know better.

I know what it is. But you are literally afraid to let your voice be heard. You are ceding cultural ground to the enemy, and letting do-nothing shills tell you so.

Well I guess that answers that then.
-t. OP
Happy New Year's anyways