It's Time to Discuss the Ethics of Subjecting New Humans to the Climate Change Era

NO MORE KIDS GOY IT IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

huffingtonpost.com/entry/its-time-to-discuss-the-ethics-of-subjecting-new-humans_us_5a37f9b9e4b0e7f1200cfd40
archive.is/7JA42

Some triggering snippets:

Basically, stop having babies because Trump.

If you have babies you are literally worse than Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=55JG90Cq0hU
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/671467/us-weather-forecast-global-cooling-climate-change-channel-bbc-nyc-news
archive.is/2eaC3
express.co.uk/news/science/900594/US-weather-snow-bomb-cyclone-warning-storm-grayson
archive.is/0z3tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noice, I can shill this thread here: Vid related is about why the idea of man-made climate change isn't real. Not that the idea itself is new for the people here.

I have absolutely no problem with this

Climate kike is fake and gay, that's easily proven using rudimentary scientific thought. The only people who believe in it are "i love science" plebbitor retards who can't into anything but soy and buttsex. Just point and laugh.

Global warming doesn’t exist and the UN admits that the premise exists solely to destroy the industrial capacity of the Western world.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF JIM FIX THE FUCKING SAGE TO ACCEPT CAPITAL LETTERS

Remember, it's not called "global warming" anymore, because it's not… you know… getting any warmer. Now it's called "climate change." Get your plebbitor-lingo right.

I refuse to even ironically use jewish newspeak. The delusion began with global warming, and thus I will always frame their arguments against it.

Not really, no. I guess many of you are too young to remember, but it actually began in the 80s and 90s with "global cooling," and "greenhouse gases." Global warming was the updated version when none of those panned out. Which is now just "climate change" because it doesn't mean anything. I get your point and sympathize, but we're so far into kike-reality that that ship has sadly sailed.

Also, the fucking "ozone layer." In the early 90s everyone talked about the ozone layer. It was on the news every day, how the world was ending because of holes in the ozone layer. There was actually more press devoted in total about the ozone layer than there's ever been about global warming. Most of the deindustrialization of the west was because of the fucking ozone layer.

Now no one gives a shit about the ozone layer. I guess when it's Chinese factories hitting that good old ozone layer it doesn't matter that much. God damn ozone layer, I get mad just knowing it exists.

normies can't bring themselves to see this happening. it's too world shattering and too blatant.

Meanwhile in Sweden, video by the department of education. No joke.

Try again.
NOPE.
Global cooling was the statement made by actual scientists–who actually engaged in actual science–to explain what was actually happening to the planet after the 1940s, which are TO THIS DATE still the hottest decade on record. Global cooling is real science and describes the nearly 1 degree of cooling between 1939 and 1979. Global warming came about in the mid-1980s, what with the GG push and the CFC shit. Ozone hole; heard a lot about that in the ‘90s You remember that faggotry. Global cooling was REAL science, and the world has STILL been cooling for the last century. And now, finally, what solar scientists (there’s no other word for that, which is weird) have been saying for DECADES (that the sun’s output is decreasing, as shown by the falling off of sunspot numbers) has been proven. Solar output is decreasing in a way significant to the Earth. We MIGHT even be entering a new Maunder Minimum (period of ~150 years without any sunspots when solar activity was low enough to be called “the little ice age”) The Thames froze. Crops in colonial Pennsylvania got hit with a frost IN JULY. Cooling has always been the real science.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=55JG90Cq0hU
Please greentext dialogue in English. No idea what it's about.

Thinking.

Haha, søta bror.

You wouldn't know real science if it hit you in the face, because the west haven't been practising real science for almost a century. Just because you were sucked into the previous bullshit doesn't make it so. In reality we have no capacity to predict a system as complex and little understood as the climate, which should stand to reason since no one is able to fucking do it.

Imagine my shock

Run along, kiddo. You don’t have the first fucking clue what you’re saying now.

I would have ten kids to spite these kikes if only I had the woman to make them and the means to support them.

Oh yeah, you got me there. How dare I question "actual scientists." Sorry for triggering you, plebbit.

check your history, friend

I'm going to have 4 blonde haired kids just to spite these disgusting kikes

Start getting in shape and don't use dating apps. Go to church and find a good traditional woman and move to a rural area away from the city

Meant this thread:

They never get tired.

Cool your jets faggots and knock off the "I hold secret knowledge" crap.

I'm a geolgist, and oil man by trade and biostratigrapher by training so hears my take on the situation.

There is no secret effort to suppress the data anymore than there is an effort to suppress the truth about race. Avery biologist who actually works for a living knows race is real and every geologist or climatologist who isn't a professional shill scoffs at this shit. That's why they always talk about "climate scientists" rather than geologists, geomorphographers, or climatologists. Their suppression of the data is in the public sphere while there is still significant resistance in the STEM fields to their bullshit simply because they cannot cut the mustard to get into positions of power in fields which require results.

There was an apparent cooling in the sampled regions decades ago which they attributed to increased cloud cover due to aircraft and increased particulates in the atmosphere as a result of industrial expulsion of those particulates, particularly from coal which at the time didn't use baffle precipitates to essentially prevent the escape of particulates. Now whether that was true or not is irrelevant because the data was kinda shit and the kikes and liberals just lacheted onto it to fuck industry the same way they latch onto anything because white own and are employed by industry and even today despite their best efforts we have 2.7 times the industrial production of China and 94% of industrial, agricultural, and resource extraction employees are white men.

As for the apparent warming trend, even going by the most "pessimistic" estimates it cannot be more than 30% anthropogenic and due to the the lack of sufficent data other than from ice cores it is hard to tell how the trend plays into the solar emittance cycle, sunspot cycle, orbital perturbation cycle, and malakovich rhythms assuming you even buy into the latter as a consistent thing. Once again our enemies just want to fuck whites anyway they can and will use any excuse to do so.

But more importantly whites can and have produced industrial civilizations in any and all environments and maintained them and could have done so indefinitely if not for kikes and traitors mobilizing shitskins against use and undermining our empires from within. Even if their magic bullshit warming trend was real we'd be in no existential danger. So fuck it the world cannot be held in stasis, climate can and will change, and it will be dealt with easily as we live on a human rather than geologic timescale.

Proven false.
Nowhere near what we’re discussing. The suppression exists in all other fields and to the public.
There is no warming trend. All data shows cooling. There is no AGW.

is this OC user? It's good.

This just confirms to me that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. "Climatology" isn't a real science. It's a tiny and political offshoot of meterology, that relies 100% on statistical analysis. Statistics on unpredictable systems isn't science, it's kike hoodoo. So fuck your "geolgist" ass and the academic pit you crawled out of.

I've never claimed to have any "secret knowledge." In fact, I'm just questioning the untestable, unverifiable "secret knowledge" your kike institutions are spewing out like vomit.

I simply altered pic related, but thanks.

Besides lacking social skills and the lack of traditional non corrupted women, the main reason I would avoid having children now is for fear of the horrors they'd have to go through in this kike hell of a life. From mass produced unhealthy food to brainwashing in and out of school to social/peer pressure and rejection due to all the effort put into raising them proper. And all that if I could even manage to keep raising my own children without them being taken away from me while I end up in prison or the nuthouse.
It's far too late to keep pushing off problems to the next generation, it's up to us to win the war against kikes and their global order, to win the race war.

So basically your argument is exactly the same as the kikes in the OP then?

yes, he's a defeatist shill what did you expect?

It's not an argument, I imagine a lot of Holla Forums is far better suited to actually have a decent family life while working against kikes than I am. And still everyone should be reminded how quickly time is running out, no one here should think that their kids will take care of it all if they're just raised the right way, by that time it'll be too late, niggers and muslims fucking everywhere.

The - real - Final Solution.

Oy gevalt you cockmonglers.

The reality is that the Earths climate is an unstable system and as such is in a constant state of flux with warm and cool periods.
Examine historical records for indications of these different points of temperature variation.

In Roman Era Europe it was warm enough even through most of winter Roman troops could happily traipse about most of Britain in caligae which we would probably call sandals. With cold weather gear only being required and issued to those heading north of Hadrians wall and those posted upon it.

Then in the Victorian era it got so cold in London (a huge city full of industry at the time and thus huge hotspot in relation to the surrounding area) that the river Thames would freeze over to such a depth that nobody even bothered trying to break the ice and winter markets would be held upon the ice.
A major and globally important port got shut for winter and tens of thousands of people would prat about on the ice all day. Such was the thickness of the ice. And this happened EVERY YEAR.

If you're that low on confidence you should do something to increase your confidence. Apply yourself.

There is an apparent warming trend according to satellite data, and I'm not talking about NASA's falsified bullshit. NASA is just a front for libtard policies and a make-work program for 95 IQ mulattoes at this point. But the warming trend is small and any human component is tiny as it falls into the general trends we've observed in ice cores which record the cyclicity within this interglacial period we currently find ourselves in.

No climatology is the study of meteorologic conditions though time meteorology is the study of weather patterns over a shorter period of time. Most climatologists are stratigraphers or geomorphologists who specialize in creating models of climatic conditions millions of years in the past or more rarely working with ice cores. Both of these focus on predicting the distribution of facies and strata not on anything political. Hell technically some of my work is climatology when I'm attemption to determine were source and reservoir rocks might have been laid down without resorting to sampling or remote sensory data. This shit has actual material application, it is a real thing which contributes to the predictive models I use to find the oil the runs your fucking car. I'ts not a scam.

The fact that retards and con-men use words or make absurd claims based upon actual data no more invalidates that data the models made from it then teaching a parrot the lord's prayer makes that bird a bishop.

I'm not part of any institution, I haven't been on a college campus since 2011 when I finished my masters. I work for a company and find oil and natural gas. And most of the geologists in those institutions don't get one red cent from liberals or kikes. They get their money from oil companies who want startigraphic data published for their own sake. Most of them are too far down the rabbit hole of their own highly specialized research to even consider what is happening around them. The same thing can be said of chemists and biologists working in the colleges. They are no more a part of conspiracy than a factory worker is, they do essentially the same thing. A scientist is little more than a blacksmith who fell in love with his anvil. Skill in a profession does not denote an interest in applying the mind to anything outside of it.

Are you under some delusion that the oil and gas industry is run by kikes? Its all old anglos, when I'm not doing actual geology I cut the pipe we use in the gathering lines or use a loader to clear wellsites. I'm not some stuffed shirt faggot.

This appears to the the case both the period of 150BC to 200AD and another period around 4,000 years ago were both significantly warmer(2.5C) than our current mean temperature assuming ice core data is correct. It does correlate to anecdotally collected historical data.

You dont need to know any English to get it. The point is they're pushing a shitskin family to be married to a white. It's the reverse of the never speak to my wife's son cuck. The shitskin spawns reject her and speak in their native tongue the whole time. The only one who speaks any english to her is the muzzie father and husband who undoubtedly fucks his own kids.

It's the same disgusting kikery misgenenation theyve been pushing the whole time. But in the context of the OP it's about how its such a (((beautiful thing))) having (shitskin) anchor babies being tied to Whites to raise in the 21st century. Look at the video, not one single White baby.

I'll give you credit for you patience in your replies. As long as we can agree that the idea that you can predict the climate years, even decades, even centuries (for the totally insane) from now is completely unscientific and ludicrous, then I can admit you don't seem like the worst kind of university drone.

A good litmus test is as I say statistical analysis. In a system you know the confines of it works wonderfully. In a system you don't know all the variables in it's no better than guesswork. Sadly, that's how much of "science" operates these days. People look at obvious bullshit sciences like gender studies and womanology or whatnot and think it's easy to discern cancer. But cancer has crept into the natural sciences as well, and not to a small degree either.

You dont need to know any English to get it. They're pushing propaganda of a shitskin family to be married to a white. It's the reverse of the never speak to my wife's son cuck. The shitskin spawns reject her and speak in their native tongue basically the whole time. The only one who speaks any english to her is the muzzie father (who fucks his own kids) aside from one word

It's the same disgusting kikery misgenenation theyve been pushing the whole time. But in the context of the OP it's about how its such a (((beautiful thing))) having (shitskin) anchor babies being tied to Whites to raise in the 21st century. Look at the video, not one single White baby.

Me neither, but it's clear they're trying to normalize browning out. The dude is sandnigger, as is the daughter. She started speaking what sounded like Arabic to me during the video. She didn't seem very fond of her white adoptive mother. I would really like to see the English too though.

posting the webm. relying on hooktoob is not good enough to keep this sort of thing on hand.

a perfect world

Fantastic image, thank you.

That's some very disturbing head canon he's got there. Has HuffPo officially come out and announced itself as a fanfic site yet?

I've got a long way to go before I have any leverage to do anything, it'd be easier with an open armed revolt to just sign up to shoot kikes and their puppets without worrying about zogbots and daggers in the back instead of support.
At any rate all the climate change discussion is too much bullshit, even before Holla Forums I was tired of it, even if climate is changing at a faster rate than what's natural and the result of sun cycles it's merely a matter of adapting to new conditions as man has always done throughout history. And I'm pretty sure I've seen/heard this retarded don't breed because climate change argument long before I just didn't know it was kikes behind it at the time.

We the people.

when someone drives a car and strives to be the fastest and make first place and win, are they attacked and shamed for being racist?
when someone lifts a heavy weight and struggles to be the strongest, do people demand they be weaker so that they may be more fair to everyone else?
when someone gives their sweat, blood, and tears to protect their own family, their own people, and their own country, must they apologize for wanting to be free and safe?

loving your own people and your own country does not mean that you hate everyone else. it's okay to be white. you are not guilty of a crime for being the best you can be. you are not a monster for wanting a better world for your grandchildren. you are not a disease for spreading good ideas to your countrymen. you are you. do the best you can to be the best you can. help those around you be the best they can too.

We are often told that Holla Forums is always right, but to be truly honest we must give credit where credit is due. God is always right, and it is God who has chosen us to drink memes from the breast of life. it is God who guides us through this maze of darkness and deception, and it is God who will save us from those who hate the innocent.

it is highly unlikely that the board owner and mods on Holla Forums and similarly named boards on similar chan sites are not working for shareblue/another shill agency linked to the dnc and the un/eu/globalists.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

we are being targeted and subverted by multiple disinformation terrorist shill cells who hate us for telling the truth, and simply being who we are.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

never forget the connection that Holla Forums has to /x/

Stopping white people from having children will do nothing to stop the problem
you need to eradicate the 3rd world

Just remember that any one person who's actually wise to what's going on counts for a thousand people, and likewise his children. This means that your choice of ending your line will have a great impact on the next generation even if it might seem like it doesn't.

Hey now, I still hope to have children when I'm confident I can handle that responsibility. After all it's far easier to take away lives than to create one and take care of it.

Haha, true.

For every one white child, there will be twenty nigger, pooinloo, and chinky children. Whites are not the problem. Everyone else is.

BREED EARLY, BREED OFTEN. WITHOUT REMORSE

Under this same logic, we should be punishing every Shitskin for having so many children so irresponsibly. India, China, and Africa are responsible for the largest amounts of pollution and garbage being dumped into the ocean. China is over industrializing and choking under their own smog. The average muslim has half a dozen kids while Africans keep shitting them out because they think rape cures AIDS.

Americans, especially the white ones, aren't even a drop in the bucket compared to the literal and figurative tides of human shit overwhelming the planet.

go for the record user, do not stop

This. The "hello my fellow whites: Stop reproducing!" campaign is just a jew psyops to eradicate Amalek (whites) in a clever way. But once whites are in on the joke, the psyops becomes ineffective.

If any libtard brings up muh overbobulation meme in conversation, aware them to the fact that whites are less than 10% of the world's population, and are by a longshot the best stewards of the planet modulo jewing and shabbos goyim.

May the second ice age come. May melanin be destroyed not by our hand, but by the unforgiving hand of Mother Nature.

Dehumanize yourself and face to the cold.

If having babies is the worst thing you can do, then the people who have the most babies must be the worst people.

Would be better with actual news headlines.

Don't forget to add in that all that plastic in the ocean and the poisoning of fish breeding grounds is largely due to China, India, and Africa. Despite the problems with waste management in the West, we still aren't doing even a fraction of the damage to the planet, even in the wildest liberal climate change fanfiction imagining. Even our smog, CO2 emissions, and assorted other environmental damage that they're always kvetching about and trying to guilt us over is practically non-existent compared to how much lethally toxic shit China is pumping into the air. China is the country where 1/3rd of all deaths in a given year are tied directly to "fog"-related illness. The only place in America that comes close to those problems in the west is Commiefornia, supposedly the greenest, most environmentally friendly, progressive state in America.

Think of a negress twerking on the ruins of what used to be civilization. That's your future. Enjoy the decline. No kids

um….are we forgetting something?

Mexico? Help a sub-180 iq automaton out.

Ahh yes, the plastics bugaboo that the left loves to worry about! They literally shake about the plastic island in the Pacific and religiously use 100% Kosher Reusable Grocery Bags at le Trader Joecuck's whilst feeling smug.

BUT THEN…!!!

They turn around and pick up their Two DOGS' TWO DAILY SHITS (4 TOTAL DAILY) with plastic bags and throw them into the landfill. And their tampon applicators. And their Starbucks cups. And their Amazon.com packaging.

There is no logic to it. It is an emergent religion, complete with Original Sin being huuwhite, a Messiah Boiny Sandahs and Hillary Psychopath Clinton, indulgences carbon credits, gibsmedats to blacks and le "oppressed" anthropotrash, piety virtue signaling, and Satan Dolan Drumpf.

Checkmate. Their position is indefensible. Good job Holla Forumsacks.

GO FORTH AND CONQUER

Reminder Sweden is raising the retirement age to pay for the gibs.

this only applies to "developing" shitholes in asia and apefrica where overpopulation is a big problem.

I remember my Anthropology professor said this semester that everyone should be having more kids and those who can found the best and most cohesive family units and thus societies will have their genes survive because there is no stopping what is to come. There is no reason white people should limit their numbers in the struggle which will happen no matter what whites chose to do. It'd be like convincing someone to not use an atlatl but instead just use your fists because morale reasons.

Thanks for confirming that everything I said is accurate.

Been saying this for a while. Third world to first world immigration is bad for the environment.

So they're pushing this angle now.

Best post, and right to the point.

Haha shitlib zombies read up on this, take it to heart, then later see Trump’s tweet. Liberals heads are going to start splitting open soon for sure.

Man, this really gets to me as a white person. Fellow white people, I think you'll agree we need to stop having kids to save the environment. Now I know what you're thinking, and you're right. We can't be trusted to do the right thing, so government intervention will be necessary. I suggest some sort of policy that will coerce or force couples to have only one child. There is no doubt in my mind that a few decades after this is implemented our environment will be fixed.

Real environmentalism has never been tried! Global cooling…I mean warming…uh CLIMATE change yeah thats it is a real issue! W..w..what? No we did not change its name because the weather is unpredictable and can not be bribed to back up our wealth redistribution scam! What are you some sort of nazi red neck cis white male science denier? N…NO we would NEVER alter data to back up our claims! STOPOPRESSINGME!

Don’t get me started man. You just almost spelled out a rant I had on goybook with someone I knew in real life. I just myself can’t get around the fact that these climate hacks were CAUGHT by hackers or leakers or whoever falsifying and fudging their data to get more of what they want. If you do that you’re no longer a fucking scientist you are a fraud, and it’s fucking infuriating to me, someone who’s job title says scientist. I’m not saying I know climate myself, but when one of these airheads has the balls to claim someone doesn’t ‘respect science’ or other such dogmatic unscientific trash talk, I want to fucking banish them to the arctic. Plus none of these self important faggots ever seem to know about the MIT professor Dr. Lindzen who, while being a global warming skeptic, almost singlehandedly pioneered the very field of climate science in the first place. But mention him and oh he must be paid off by the big bad oil companies. Never mind the fact that solutions to emissions problems are probably being worked on by people working there too. You willfully ignorant and frankly stupid fucking assholes just walk around fucking IMPERSONATING someone born with an actual brain.

Have any interest in creating a thread or just a reply about OPEC and Saudi Arabia’s influence in the market, or the push against fracking and the decline of companies like SWN?

You forgot:

dog is better meat than chicken

try sub 85

OY VEY don't have kids, think of the environment!

Similar to this?

Someone on my kikebook feed shared a Tweet from le Drumpf to mock him for not believing in global warming.

This is because academia has very little do with science these days. It's more of a cult-like temple where people are indoctrinated and taught crafts. It's a weird blend between a church and a guild. But that's fine for most people, because most people just believe whatever the majority seems to believe.

This was a very predictable progression if you think about it. Consider what the academies were during enlightenment times, a place where aristocrats funded the top 0.1% high iq autismos and let them do and think whatever the fuck they wanted, compared to what an academy is today. Basically a kindergarden for 25 year olds where you drink and accumulate debt while you learn to accept whatever you're being told and halfway function as a worker in some scientific field better men codified.

A new meme has been borned

Young 20's guy here.

Might actually be having children in the next couple years.

Dad was a deadbeat (walked out on mom when I was being born because he decided he still needed 'his freedom', has never had his shit together). I have a general idea of how to be a better man than that, but I'm still worried about fucking it up. Do any actual dad Holla Forumsacks have any advice to give me, or guides that I could trust? I know must on the market that do exist probably exist to be subversive, so I'd hesitate to take this advice from anyone but you guys.

…And to include this, how do I make sure my kids stay suitably fashy and don't try to be edgy commie zogbot rebels to spite stuffy old dad? That's nightmare mode for me.

Be kind, patient and honest with your children. Take time for them. A walk in the forest, just showing them things, showing them how you do things, is worth more than gold to a child. I've found that when it comes to politics and ideology, teaching like you would in a school isn't the way. Lecturing and rote has it's place in learning to do things, not so much in building a stable person. Focus more on teaching by example. If you're honest in your actions, and your actions good, the child will adopt it quite on it's own, nothing to rebel against.

Other than that, make sure they keep physically active. Make sure they are properly fed, with varied natural food. Make sure they learn self discipline. As I said, be kind, but keep your real praise for when they actually do something well. There's a fine balance between tearing someone down too much and making them lazy by overly praising them, this is a balance you will need to find. If they are going to have fun with being diligent then you must have fun with being diligent. Lazy people beget lazy children.

Make sure you have a good relationship with the mother. This is a hard job for a man and one you have to take seriously. You need to be the leader, but you also have to take her situation seriously and learn to listen to what women actually say in their roundabout, subtle and irrational ways. This is a huge and complicated field on it's own however.

Still, all in all, just do your best. That you even worry about it will give your children miles of head start on others. I'm sure it will work out fine. I had a deadbeat dad also and this is something that either makes or breaks you. Be one it makes.

10/10, I love this man's shitposts.

Here's version one. Once I have it hammered out to decent quality instead of Special Ed student quality, I'll add in the archive links. Any suggestions or improvements?

Not a father, however I can give some advice. First note this, even if teens tend to be rebellious, to what extent is variable. In particular, I would claim that their rebellion is made greater than it actually is due to being put into schools wherein the ideals of the school differ from your own. And, since a child cares highly of what is thought of him by others (and his metric is quantity, not quality of opinions, thus the majority will dictate which your child will align with), he will be liable to do what his classmates think is cool. In that sense, being truly rebellious isn't innant(?), it's just a side effect of trying to appease to society.
Therefore, #1 is don't put your child in public school. You don't live in natsoc germany where schools have a (generally) good environment to re-enforce the morals you dictate at home. People will claim that by home schooling a child will be less capable of socializing, however this only holds if he doesn't interact with anyone. If I had a child, I would have him come to outing that include adults (of course, it would be outing that are E rated). Thus, the child would learn how to socialize. Now, some might claim "you're robbing the child of his childhood" since he's only learning how to socialize with adults. This is mostly bullshit because if the kid learns to socialize with adults properly, he is more mature than all others his age and will properly know how to put the proper "mask"/facade for the occassion.
You will also want to immerse your child in your lifestyle (made easier by homeschooling. Was even easier back in the day when any day could be bring your child to work day). The reason is because, when really young, a child does want to be with his parents (if a boy, especially his father) and mimic what he does. Thus, you'll want to take advantage of this to influence your child to get interested in the things you do. Although people can attempt to influence someones morals, they cannot erradicate (easily) their interests, and if these interests have morals imbued into them, the morals will naturally seep back into the individual (tl;dr involve your son in work you deem cool/proper, as well as manly hobbies).
Lastly, for the sake of white identity, make sure the child picks up on Spencerian writing (print is learned second, not first). He must also be good at basic math (not upper level necessarily, but everyone should be capable of doing basic computations in their head quickly so that they don't get jewed at the store). Hand in hand you will want your child to learn how to eat properly/work out (when young just basic activity/sports is enough. Sports would also cover spending time with father + enforcing morals if done correctly).
I think I could probably ramble some more, however I'll stop here.

Fucking damn. Trump knows how to BTFO every faggot on twitter, the scientific community, and congress. I often wonder if they're fake.
That's p.late for his tweets iirc

ANYWAY
It's true that we need far fewer people to be born in a world this technologically because the job market keeps getting smaller and smaller due to the lack of need for bodies anymore. We should have less children, but browns DO NOT LISTEN and only whites and east asians have declining populations as it should be. Low IQ brown skin people shit out kids endlessly because they aren't intelligent enough to be aware of their surroundings.
My image is my face.

You are already able to see through bullshit so you have inherited observation on your side. Give your kids a healthy dose of skepticism, always have a good sense of humor and run a fine line between discipline and reverence. Teach them skills, keep up to date with evolving culture and dont try too hard. Dont let them do anything that makes you dislike them, and take time to teach them aa much as possible, nothing is too small in their daily routine that you can take for granted. Also read up on the architypes, learn the mix between the light and your shadow. Physical fitness is absolutely key.

I don't really see all that much of a problem here; the people who would read huffpo and follow its advice are libtards we wouldn't want breeding anyway. Their birth rate is already half ours, and political affiliation is 93% heritable. I say drive their shitty birth rate even lower.

Provide evidence.

How many people here have clueless, retarded parents? Lower birthrates in general is a problem regardless if aware whites have more children. Most people are followers and will follow when the tides change. Then numbers matter.

Thanks Holla Forums. I'll take this all to heart.

Yeah this goes in to why I want his to back up the claim. My parents are retarded as all fuck libtards which can't see a foot in front of them having all the wool pulled tightly over their eyes. I'm guessing any child of a boomer is in the same boat and most children of gen x parents how themselves were lucky enough to get a job with a college degree.

I'd like to add that miscegenation rates are very low, even with libtards. Every libtard you meet will say mixed marriages is the new sliced bread, but only a marginal couple of percent of them will actually consider it for themselves. This should tell everyone who feel they are a lost cause something. Deep down they care, they're for the most part just mimicking what they think everyone expects of them. Because that's how most people are. As I said, when the tide turns, they will change too. Then it's our job to not resent them for their weakness, but value them for what they are. Followers. Not good or bad, just weak people who will reflect their leadership. Society is changed, but not built and maintained by rebels.

At least half of millenial couples in the town I work are miscegenators and they are all very attractive white girls. I have a very hard time believing the unsubstantiated claims about that here on Holla Forums. I witness it with my own eyes, white women getting fucked by a nigger is a very very high occurrence around here.

I just realized I should have sagay'd because it had nothing to do with the conversation. sorry.

That's disconcerting. Where do you live? I live in Norway, and here it's pretty much non-existent. I think the miscegenation rate is 0.2% or something according to the latest statistics.

This post really activated my almonds. I have been trying to tear down the holy temple of "science" or whatever the fuck you call pay for play research these days. You should have seen their heads when I told them all these studies were faker than the news sites they read them on

Pennsylvania, US
56% meme is real

I remember this. It was a really big deal when I was young. They did finally comment on the ozone layer this year as many people are pointing it out as part of the global warming debate. The reason the hole hasn't changed is because "it will take decades to repair the damage".

Oh would you look at that. Nothing has changed over all this time. Funny that. I read it has to do with bromides and salts in the ice melting and reacting with the atmosphere?

Ah I'd forgotten about "the greenhouse effect". That's what they used to call it back then. As you said it became global warming and now climate change because they can't back up their statements.

I really hope the cooling does come into effect. That would finally annihilate global warming for good and would be a huge wake-up call for people.

I've watched the embedded but is there a place I can look up the temperature data? People always point to the NASA data to prove the temps are rising but in the video it says there is satellite data to prove the opposite.

Of coarse, it's from HuffingPaint. Don't make threads like this OP. If we want to see such faggotry we'll go to the source. You might as well give us a story about how you saw a homeless nigger eating his own feces on your way to work today.

Call me a shill all you want, idgaf, but this is actually one of the reasons I don't want kids. There's so much shit in this world (and it's only getting worse - if anything, pol should know this) and I don't want my kid to live in it knowing I can't protect him/her

Every human that has ever existed has been subject to climate change.

Really, subjecting them to climate change? I'm more worried about subjecting them to the shitskin future as a hated minority.

It's not enough to just be "good parents." Sooner or later, your child will leave the nest and be exposed to the cesspool of society at large and from there they'll be subjected to the same kind of hell that you are today.

Certainly, we need to have children, but we need to do it in the right place and around the right people. We need healthy communities with good influences on ourselves and on our children. Many groups, including one that I'm a part of, are doing just that: migrating to the American Pacific Northwest to be among our own and to raise families. This is the only way to have a future: to look beyond just ourselves and just our families and be with our folk.

Apart from the fact that nationalism is the only valid life philosophy that can be used as an underpinning for every other thought and action you take. And, Apart from the fact that nationalism is more environmentally friendly than any other type of government save for the relatively unstable monarchic system. We all know we must have more kids, 14 words.
As for the environment? If any number of humans is affecting it to a large degree it is the corporate scum that dump toxic waste, skirt EPA laws (or just buy out the EPA) and move as much production to countries with the least environmental protection as possible.
TLDR industrial activity can be efficient and environmentally friendly with the right mindset (Nationalism) and having children is the single greatest thing any hwhite person can do.

Our kids are our future. Public school should be avoideds at all costs. Monetary costs are irrelevant. Raising kids is not expensive. Teach them sciences at the same time as reading. Keep their curiosity satiated and they will grow and expand their minds to be immune to all poisons.

Not everyone can, or should move. Why would we run. Why would I run? I will not run. You can call it whatever you want and paint it flowery but America was founded, despite lack of the ideology behind it, the action was the same, founded by white people for white people. I will not run. There is no more running. There is no more room for retreat. We are now backed against a wall and you better know it - time to fight or die and there is no other option. You better be fighting each damn day of your life.

Fear is your enemy. Kill it. If you are unable to kill fear you will never win.

lots of studies done that no matter your political ideology racemixing is seen the same way with disgust as beastiality
you probably see hundreds of people a day (thousands of distinct faces if you live in a big city) and you being aware of the jew notice the racemixers, the numbers are lower than it seems because its bothering you and it should - you should never be friends with or socially support racemixers, none of their nonwhite family treat them like their own, why should you?

They don't pay. All writers have an axe to grind. Haven't read it in years.

Bullshit. The only reason you're phrasing it as "running" is because you're too damn lazy to do it.

Enjoy raising degenerate leftist children. Even if you keep them sane, as soon as they go out into the world their peers are going to convert them and they're going to be and do every awful thing you hate. The only way to prevent this is to build strong communities and one such movement is already building steam in the American Northwest.

If you won't migrate, you will be overrun and you will deserve it.

saved

interesting, but don't you have a self-insert scifi story to finish?

/scifi/res/203.html

Grow your own food or buy it local. Why would you force your children into public school? Home schooling is the way to go. There are plenty of threads showing why most institutions are trash. If you truly want to win the race war, you need to have more children. We won't have more then them for quite a while, but we need to up our numbers. Look how many grand children the Duggars have vs most people. Most people can't compare to their numbers, but 6 children is certainly feasible.

From the time your first child is born, talk to him/her. Simple things like, " Let's put the yellow shirt on you," is sufficient to engage your child with you and the world. Play the silly little games. Kids eat that up, and you need to start out with a good relationship for it to go well later. Talk to your child like s/he is the most interesting thing in the world. Keep them out of public schools. Do whatever it takes to keep your wife home with the kids. She will be happier, if you keep up your part. Homeschooling counts for a lot for children. Teach them cool things. How to pitch a tent, find food where others can't, how to use tools to fix things, whatever it is you do, teach your kids.

But how many minorities do you really have? How often do you see minorities INSTEAD of white people? Where I am at, there are so few white people, my daughter is nearly ogled to death by old white people who have forgotten how cute little blonde children are, due to the hordes of brown babies.

Wherever you are, draw attention with your large white brood. Enjoy their confusion. You will probably be asked if you have television/hobbies.

libtards whining hmm also the sky is blue

They're implying we will let them in.

there's a list of about 20 of these prefaces, i'm sure they dug out of some kike approved research paper that they use to preface every single piece of their propaganda.

there's more of these, I need to start cataloging them in a list when I come across them.

Climate flux also caused a massive influx of (((refugee))) sea peoples to swamp every bronze age civilization when crops failed from drought. Climate is much more complex than "man/nature does x, climate does y and z".

Well, watch any drug addiction documentary to get an idea of what Israel has planned for the goyim. Unless China nukes Israel soon, it really is unethical to bring more slaves into the system. Maybe if the wall actually goes up, there's a chance. But more likely the jew would counter by having POTUS Sanchez legalize all drugs and prostitution.

I can't wait for the flooded world scenario tbh.

Even if "global wamring" is true, abnormally hot weather is workable within certain limits. Luckily, none of the projections of even the most rabid "climate change" supporter exceed those limits. We can correct sudden aridity with irrigation and desalination infrastructure. We can combat desertification with proper forestry and agricultural habits. We can't fix unexpected frosts and prolonged cold snaps.

A 5° F increase in daily summer averages isn't the end of the world as long as we can source and move fresh water. Doing so is easy with centralized infrastructure. What we can't do is heat every last field above freezing for days on end to prevent crop failure.

"Global cooling" is coming back:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/671467/us-weather-forecast-global-cooling-climate-change-channel-bbc-nyc-news
archive.is/2eaC3

express.co.uk/news/science/900594/US-weather-snow-bomb-cyclone-warning-storm-grayson
archive.is/0z3tE

Yeah, fuck the rainforest.

>(((It's time to)))

stop listening to kikes.

Not without our special (((drug tax))) and you have to declare all that income from handjobs, goy! AI will help the IRS audit all those hot (((babes))) to enforce it.

Please, please let it be so. I want the wheels to finally fall off this global warming scam and I never want to hear it again.