Was this the best Transformer game to come out in recent years?

Was this the best Transformer game to come out in recent years?

even with the lore changes

That depends how bad we're the lire changes?

Everyone seems to like it

Though I like Shockwave building the dinobots over Wheeljack

Nope, Devastation is the best.

Came here to post this

This is the superior fighting game though

Came here to post this

Yes.
Fuck Activision and Paramount for turning its sequel into a tie-in for those god awful Bayformers movies!

CODEMONKEY!

soundwave was better
what was up with the whole "taking a picture of the kids" scene? did he like them or something?

Ill admit making Soundwave into a UAV was a pretty fucking good idea

Ill admit making Soundwave into a UAV was a pretty fucking good idea

Shockwave is almost equal tho

I bet you hate the blackbots too

I liked war for cybertron, but I was never able to play this, and now there's no real reason to get it since nobody else plays it

It's more of a single player game.

You are missing out on a lot dude. I would consider it slightly better than Devastation. both are B+ tier games worth playing.

Am I missing something? I thought it was literally a single player game with multiplayer tacked on. Single player is golden though, especially the Bruticus/Grimlock levels. Stealth levels not so much. Ending was pretty good too.

I've never usually been a fan of transformers but I really enjoyed War for Cybertron. It had pretty fun gameplay and the multiplayer was great fun, had the same kind of fun with it that I did with Space marine multiplayer.

Transformers has lore?
That sounds like it would be a fucking awful clusterfuck. From what I gathered it had 2 story arcs
1.) Shitty 80s/90s TV show using limited animation techniques with the effort to sell toys as cheaply as possible
and
2.) Shallow Micheal Bay flashy explosions and a shallow plot to appeal to Chinese cinemas

AFAIK the Cybertron games were meant to lead up to the Prime cartoon.

There's like four or five different timelines according to the tf wiki.

Marvel Comics

Also fuck you Beast Wars was the shit

Transformers got a really good treatment with a bunch of great games last gen. I hope more franchises get titles as good as it got as well.