Hermione smiled a knowing smile and reached out to touch his trousers. “Oh dear, you're quite close,” she murmured...

Hermione smiled a knowing smile and reached out to touch his trousers. “Oh dear, you're quite close,” she murmured. Kneeling in front of him, she quickly unzipped them, which caused him to pop free of his boxers as well. “Oh my,” she breathed hungrily at the sight. She gently brushed her fingers down the underside of his shaft in an exploratory manner. “So silky feeling,” she moaned softly. This was too much for Harvey. He felt as if he were a volcano and erupted – right in Hermione's face. He faded out for a few seconds as the sensations tore through him.

He came back to himself to find Hermione gripping his softening erection with his release splattered all over her face and chest. She was grinning madly. “Hermione, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have -”

“Don't you dare apologise!” she said hotly, although she didn't seem to be able to lose all of the smile. She took the offered towel and wiped herself off. “You see what happened as humiliating to me, right?” He nodded numbly. “Well, I see it as my boyfriend being so excited that my mere touch was able to make him orgasm. I'm happy to have worn that, Harv.” She blushed and bit her lower lip. “Made me feel like the star of one of those X-rated films for just a moment.”

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/emma-watsons-new-film-the-colony-takes-just-47-in-opening-weeken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HARVESTED

Harvey first groaned as Hermione tightened and rippled around him, then gave out a series of loud grunts as his orgasm caused him to grab her hips and ram his manhood forcefully into her a few times, all the while spurting his juices into her. While there was not the burst of magical energy of the time they had jump-started meme-magic, he did see quite a bit of magic swirling around them as all three orgasms overlapped by a few seconds. He thought it was very pretty, all the colours in ever changing patterns.

Go on….

“Enough of that,” Oprah said. “You have a girlfriend to deflower.” She walked over to him after getting her wand and pointed it at him. “Trust me, you'll want these spells,” she said just before casting two spells in rapid succession. The first made him feel ready for anything, but the second one seemed to increase the pressure he felt to make love to Hermione. “The first was for stamina, and the second was because we all want to feel something when you're inside us.” She blushed. “It's a replenishment spell. Both will last about two to three hours.”

“So I'll -”

“Come like a geyser,” Oprah giggled. “Personally, I intend to cast that on you one of these days and get you to explode all over my chest. I don't know why, but that imagery has always turned me on.”

“I'd rather feel that geyser inside me, though,” Hermione said with a purr. Harvey shivered and turned to face her, and she suddenly threw her arms around him. She was shivering as well. “I'm a little scared, Harv. I've never … well … and you're … well, you're big. You look about twenty centimetres or so.”

“Close to twenty-five,” he said with a deep blush.

Hermione's eyes widened as she took that in, and then practically tore his trousers and boxers off his body. He was rather insistently pointing at her breasts without needing to use his hands. She reached up next and literally tore the shirt he was wearing open and yanked it down his arms. He thought he heard a soft, “Reparo, ” from one of the others, but he couldn't be sure, and couldn't be bothered to pull his attention from the sexy wildcat in front of him.

She lay down on the floor and looked up at Harvey. “Please, Harv? Make love to me? Be my first, my only male lover?”

He gulped loudly and knelt beside her. “I'm kinda new at this, Hermione, so you'll have to guide me,” he said with a weak chuckle.

“Well, the first thing you'll have to do is move between my legs. There are other positions, but I think that the missionary position is a good first one for us both.” He moved to kneeling between her legs and then looked at her. “Normally I'd suggest some serious foreplay to get us in the mood, but given the ministrations and spells that Oprah cast, I think we're both ready.” She giggled again, sounding nervous. “Now I want you to reposition yourself so that the tip of your … uh … your -”

“Cock is a good word for it,” Oprah groaned, her eyes locked on Harvey's organ.

“Yeah, that,” Hermione said with a blush. “Press it gently against my opening.” He followed her orders, noticing her biting her lip nervously as he manoeuvred properly. He thought it looked far too big to fit inside such a tiny space. She apparently noticed this on his face, because she said, “A baby comes out of there, Harvey, and that's considerably wider than your … cock. Just press gently into me, and stop when I tell you to.” He began to slide into her, and he hadn't gotten more than an inch into her when she groaned rather loudly, so he stopped suddenly. “No, don't stop yet,” she moaned. “Keep pushing.” He followed her instructions and soon found himself buried as deeply inside her as it was possible for him to be.

“Holy shit!” Oprah breathed. “Did you know that Hermione was that deep?” When Harvey looked puzzled at her, she said, “It's rare for a woman to be able to take a cock as long as yours completely inside her without striking the cervix, which I remember as being painful from the time we got over exuberant with that carrot,” she said, colouring prettily. “I'm not sure that any of the rest of us will be able to deal with that monster without magical help.”

He shrugged and turned back to face Hermione, who had a somewhat feral look on her face. “Fuck me, Harv”, she whispered to his shock. “Thrust into me. Make me come. Fill me.” He didn't need any further coaxing, and he began to withdraw from her, pulling almost completely out before reversing direction and slipping all the way against her once more. He continued to do this, picking up speed with every thrust, and she began to rise to meet him, until their bodies were slapping together loudly with each meeting. He felt her start to shudder with a few of their meetings, and suddenly she was arching toward him and remaining in that position. He could feel her throbbing against his sensitive organ – it felt as if she were trying to draw him even deeper within – and that was just a little too much for him. He felt his own orgasm boil up inside him and explode into her, and their bodies met tightly again, his body trying to force himself even deeper within her still pulsing flesh.

Finally, his own considerable orgasm spent, he dropped carefully down until he was atop her completely. “I can still feel you throbbing, Hermione,” he said with wonder in his voice. “Are you still … coming?” he asked with some embarrassment.

More than slightly unfocused, she looked at him and nodded slightly, and then arched her head back as another spasm flowed through her. “Love … you … beloved,” she panted as it seemed that she was calming down. “Might … need … pull out … stretching me …” she continued to pant. He did so, still amazingly erect, although not as hard as before entering her, and she finally calmed down. Breathing hard, she explained. “You're very big, Harvey,” she was finally able to say. “Comparatively, you were stretching me beyond expected tolerances, but rather than being painful, you were just … Harv, I could feel every beat of your heart when you were inside me. When you started your orgasm, I felt you swell, and I felt your heart rate pick up even more. Even after you'd stopped coming, I could still feel your pulse. I was so sensitive that I couldn't stop orgasming until I didn't have the stimulation any more.” She looked at him with a half-lidded look that had him stiff against her stomach in seconds. “Not that I'd be against further stimulation.”

He leaned down and kissed her. “Gladly, but I was told that I have other ladies to please,” he said, putting on his shades and walking out the door whistling the tune to Madonna's 'Like A Virgin'; but not before he tucked a couple of hundred dollar bills into her leaking fuckhole as he winked and gave her the old finger gun.

tl;dr

😝😝😝

25 CENTIMETER GEYSER

HAIL HARV "6.000.000 CASTINGCOUCHES" WEINSTEIN
A MAN, A LEGEND, A MONSTER

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/fanfic/

>>>/trannypol/

TEAR UP THAT GOYPUSSY, HARV

>>>/a/

Now imagine that story with the true Hermione.

You have mental problems.

Bravo, OP
Can you do JLaw next?

@1109505
Reminder this is spammed on 4chan

((( Tear up that goypussy, Harv )))

tear up that goypussy, harv

Dear anonymous Holla Forums poster #1110214

I don't, you don't seem to realize that half the spammed stuff here directly comes from there though. It's not rocket science. Congrats on supporting cuckchan crossposting.

To 1110243
but you do

You know, when I told you to vary up your posting style, I didn't mean quote like a retard.

Dear, No. 110254

Sincerely,
Me

Dearest 1110266, I write to you on this morrow to inform you of the mistake you have made, you have, nor will you ever, tell me nuthin, you are also a faggot.

You harvest what you sow

January XXX in the year of our lord MMXVIII.

I hope my letter finds you in good health, certified noticeboard contributor No. 1110270,

It is with the gravest of melancholies I am forced to inform you that nay, it is quite contrary to your statement, you, who made a grave error in his ways. Furthermore I wish to inform you that in fact, you are the faggot, and that the Harry Potter franchise is kino and assuredly intended for mature audiences.

The wife and kids are well, so is the cow and the farm is doing relatively well after the recent droughts. My cousin sold me some of his warbonds because he was in a pinch, what with the whale-oil market crash, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not they are in fact a legitimate product or a forgery made by dastardly ne'er-do-wells intent on ruining my reputation and whatever fanancial stability me and Martha get from the harvests.

Yours sincerely, in sickness and in health,
signed,

Imagine getting so triggered you falseflag

Big Harv does it again.

Dearest 1110350,

Imagine being so blinded by solipsism you fail to realise that not only am I not a flag of a colour or make that would indicate a nature other than it's intended use, it is in fact you who are such a devious machination of national symbolism.
I would urge you in the strongest of terms of cease of desist your current persisting slander of my character or that of my family and/or business, or referring to my family and/or lifestock in a defamatory manner, lest I instruct my attorney to proceed with this manner in a judicial manner, bringing this matter to a court of law of my choosing to great detriment on behalf of your person, and/or any of your associates, should they be found guilty of conspiring with you in the manner laid out previously.

Yours sincerely,

PS. It has come to my attention that your slanderous lie-hole has been found in suspect adjacency of a chain-letter-message-board of a different, of a different and perverse nature, clearly professing your love for this inferior political discussion roundtable, while also professing your unceasing admiration of cuckoldry.

PPS. I would forever regret not informing you that it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of science that Ms. Emma Watson is too financially affluent to be accosted in a sexual manner by any ruffian or scoundrel no matter their prestige in Tinseltown.

Is this what all feminists do? Compromise themselves for money/fame then develop a persecution complex as though it were the whole world trying to rape them and not the one particular slimeball who actually did directly assault them. This bitch spoke before the UN, but wouldnt dare name Kikestein. Madness…

It's almost like Harvey Weinstein was in power since the 80s you fucking asshat.

as these incessant chummy Weinstein pictures continue to damage her reputation I'm very glad that this mouthy bimbo is getting what she deserves

Nice to know that you admit that's all you're trying to do, because she had one set of photos with him in london 7 years ago.

You mean this set of photo's?

Yea the same fucking picture you keep reposting because Holla Forums spammed it for months on end into a meme, when every single fucking actress who did oscarbait you don't meme about.

HARVESTED

really makes you think

LOOK MOM I RESPONDED TO THE PHOTO AGAIN

You mean this series of photographs, right?

BASED HARVESTER DOES IT AGAIN

Yea the same fucking photo set of ONE (1) event

They are doing it just to piss you off, because they legit have no lives here.

You have to go back.

Have a good look at this one, I just want to be 100% sure we're talking about the same photographic recordings of Emma Watson being very physically intimate with a man by the name of Harvey Weinstein.

The same set of photos where they are yelling at the paparazzi yes. I know they are legit 7 or 8 years old but you just discovered recently because you're a fucking incel.

No you have to go fucking back

No shit, it's still the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

This ones from a different event by the way.

You're an incel for spamming these pictures constantly when trying to fucking meme that you're gender is being falsely accused of anything is should be innocent until proven guilty. You're a hypocrite and a fucking autist.

Your point? This bitch goes before the UN trying to fundamentally tear down the nature of male and female interaction but she cant name some kike film producer. Fuck outta here.

user it's not up to her to name some bigshot when she was already rich and famous having nothing to do with him, literally fuck your own face. Her activism is part of what lead to all the people to actually come out about him finally.

Is she a lawyer? Cry more Holla Forums

It's funny isn't is.

I also don't give a shit about any mens rights angles to these rape stories.
They're just amusing because they make you flip your shit.

You are posting the same set of photos over and over again, there's tens of thousands of thousands of emma watson pictures.

Damn, Ashley Judd looks like Harvy had JUST fucked her and she was super happy.

Seriously, Harvey looks more uncomfortable than she does. I think she raped him.

With her feminine penis?

Tens of thousands of thousands, indeed, but only a handful that matter.
Enjoy your sloppy seconds on her hypocrisy-hole though. I'm sure it's nice and slippery because of my main man's special touch.

keep saving those pictures of jews you jew loving trumptard

What's the matter? Are you upset your vicarious love interest has been matze'd, HARD? I'd be pretty upset too, if my waifu got the

==FULL=

SPECTRUM

OF

SEXUAL

HARASSMENT

Lmao you really triggered him

Tear up that goypussy, Harv

As his autism made the last thread hit the bumplimit, let me just share the joyous news here, emmafag confirmed hapa.

I'm the "emmafag" and I responded to you with a picture. "antiemmafag" confirmed false-flagger

To top that, emmafag is the only one I've seen use "antiemmafag", good on your for using punctuation in this post to throw us off though.

Like anyone else would keep track of all of emma's fucks besides emmafag.

Yeah, just ramblings from a crazy guy.
Where is emmafag by the way, why isn't he defending himself?

It's almost like the moment you, who is totally not emmafag appears, the real emmafag that is another person goes away…

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, like emma working with a well known rapist.

You mean some random film she did that was one of many he produced unlike Emma Stone who has starred in two Woody Allen films?

It's actually hilarious how nobody has said one thing about Stone when she's a confirmed herpes whore herself. That plus the Woody Allen films.

It's cause all the immigrants like her

My most beloved 1111723,

It is with grave pain in my heart I must inform you that your claims are found wanting to the fullest extent, and that they in no way satisfy me. Your claims of mistaken identity are predicated only upon your word, and that of no other, calling into question your ulterior motives if any, or the lack thereof, whichever on the good Lord graces us with.
Furthermore your contention as to the unscrupulous application of the learned art of vexillum; I frankly see no merit in your claim, nor do I wish to further hear of these baseless accusations, for they aggravate poor Lesley's already waning health. I must implore you to have mercy upon a prematurely grieving father during his eldest's last days.
If you however fail to cease your actions this instance I see no recourse but to involve my legal counsel in this matter and pursue this matter to the fullest extent in a count of law.

Yours sincerely,

PS. I have caught word that you are of a homosexual persuasion. Though I of course did not stand for these allegations, and I could take no part in further spreading them into the world at large; but I feel obliged to inform you nonetheless. I will not go into much detail to spare you any further harm, but I assure you it was quite explicit, and very specific. They went on for some time, by my reckoning almost 20 minutes, on a particular alleged instance where your wife inserted a gourd into your rectum, with great force and a hefty helping of lard.

PPS. It is in fact me, 1111702, that is the real Emma-Watson-Homosexual. Everyone else claiming to be such a person is in fact a fraudster and you would do well to report them to the authorities forthwith.

I don't know man, they seem pretty physically close for someone who's just supposed to be the producer.

Jesus christ user

I'm sorry, I forget the only emmafag approved news source is Forbes, elderly jewish mens favorite magazine.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Tear up that goypussy, Harv

Bettendorf was a red herring. His real name is Tenda, confirmed on cow.

Is there a better cow than a happa?

underrated
if this was in visual form, it'd be historical fiction kino

It's funny that her first film after she was done with the Harry Potter saga was My Week with Marilyn, where she didn't have "just a cameo" by the way. And she wore a haircut for that movie that resembled her JUST haircut somewhat too.

user it's a random film of hers that had no bearing

Simply genius. Absolutely fantastic. Keep these coming user.

Was that the beginning of a long chain of haircuts done to cope with the trauma of getting harvested?
A woman getting an ugly haircut is usually a cry for help.

user you have no idea how hollywood actually works and that harry potter was aimed at everyone. Nor that her other films after Potter that were popular were not that one.

lol

so plausible

Yeah, from Big Harv's dungeon

How many times are we going to post the same things?

emma is queen deal with it.

GODAMN RIGHT

kek

Lol

Yeah popular among patsan

not an argument

Rick and Morty & Harry Potter are the bread and butter of a bugman redditor's watchlist

nice comeback reddit
she's queen… of reddit

dubs confirm Emma for reddit's queen

she's been the queen of the internet

Tbh, her rabid feminism is probably a reaction as a means to "defend" herself as she is easily and repeatedly used by Harv, with no means to defend herself. She could theoretically refuse him, but not only would it ruin her career, but she's probably afraid of his influence to harm her in other ways. So she compensates by pretending she is strong and powerful, when she is anything but such a thing when it actually matters.

A sound theory

except she already had it made and was rich unlike every single who like jlaw

She was a nobody in the serious acting world

she was a hollywood star, you are a such a fucking idiot. seriously the film board doesnt even know how insanely popular this chick was?
who the fuck do you think was a serious actor her age?

How does she always manage to star in shit films? Regardless of the fact she's starred in films with Russell Crowe, Ethan Hawks and Tom Hanks. They all ended up shit whilst these are all A-list actors with impressive movies in their filmography.

Your opinion is shit

Holla Forums desperately wants to believe emma watson was raped because they hate women

Why doesn't she just try to break into art house shit like Radcliffe?

because she can't act

Now You see Me 2 is not arthouse faggot

This, but unironically.

Popularity and money don't mean much when some fat fuck can call you on a dime and make you his dick holster for a night no problem, and you're too terrified to say no. You're seeing her money and fame as assets that make her strong, but the very fact that weinstein uses her so easily and no one would say a thing shows how much power she actually has. If anything her money and fame actually traps her as she can not go incognito or escape weinstein if she wanted, or it could be the loss of the fame and life shes grown accustomed to. Either way, she doesn't look strong to me, she acts out too much to seem as much. People who are strong show it subtly, naturally, emma on the other hand is constantly acting out like she's strong, but that's usually what people do to seem what they want to be but think they're not. Like those who are afraid of being hated, or judged and act out as if they don't care as a coping mechanism as if it didn't matter.

Didn't read.
every single actress in hollywood would have wished they were as popular as her, because she was rich enough to do whatever she wanted like Radcliffe.

The first thing Radcliffe did was show his dong.

you think Watson is going to just spread eagle for the camera and call it art?

It's like when she acts like she doesn't care about the Oscars, fucking transparent

A man can hope

Hello tumblrina, I'm sure she doesn't care because she knows they are bullshit winners ever single year, just like you and me know.

For real
Radcliffe isn't exceptional but he has some chops and from what I've heard is a pretty cool guy, Watson is nothing and still manages to be a whiny diva
The story of her storming off the set of This is the End because Channing Tatum teased her still makes me giggle

Yeah that's why she can't stop talking about them

You've mentioned it more times on here in the last couple weeks yourself. You're the one who really cares.

You might want to realize that Watson actually helped Radcliffe with his alcoholism in private and Grint didnt give one shit. You are sexist, shes nice.

Whatever man, not reading will not make emma any less raped and broken after all shes been through. Should research manipulation and friendship books and ingratiate yourself into her life emmafag, and be her husband who saves her.

yep, exactly.

I hope you get accused of rape if you ever actually interact with a girl. Muh men aren't innocent until proven guilty but LEL WATSON WAS RAPED BECAUSE I SAY SO

You don't know shit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/emma-watsons-new-film-the-colony-takes-just-47-in-opening-weeken/
She tried and failed horribly.

You guys say emmafags are whiny. Watson is clearly based, if anyone is gonna be contrarian here.

I haven't seen one other person posted as popular as her, the closest is probably Daisy Ridley.

Maisie is objectively superior to emma.

t. actual bugman

>>>/soyboys/

>>>/r9k/
>>>/MGTOW/

have we come full circle?

You still don't get it do you. Most actresses have been abused Watson was one of the few that wasn't. She wasn't a literal who she doesn't care about trying to get famous she already is probably stalked enough.

that's not what she wanted though, she wanted to be respected for her acting and those children movies weren't cutting it

Trips confirm and Holla Forums is btfo

No user she wanted to continue to act in films that she wanted to do. She was respected by many people. You hate her. I know.

It was consensual, that's why she's worse each passing year. The guilt and the shame is eating her alive.

>>>/soyboys/

Wasted trips

Dude when /r9k/ and Holla Forums collide lmao
Broken record

Yeah, like My Week with Marilyn, her first role in a serious movie

>>>/reddit/

Yea user she was extremely famous and got that role easily because she was already a star. You don't know how anything works. Everyone else who is a literal who would kill to be her.

Yeah, she only had to lay back and think of England

What about that film that actually only grossed 40 dollars? Star power my ass.

Lol look mom I posted it again!

Look at me repeating the same things in every thread and switching to use anime like a faggot!

2 billion dollars in gross since HP

>>>/soy/

Checked

>>>/MGTOW/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soy/

>>>/MGTOW/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/nupol/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

How much do you think of that was earned riding Weinsteins and friends cocks?

None because she wasn't a literal who that needed an award to be famous like the usual suspects that fucked him.

>>>/you/
>>>/soy/
>>>/in/
>>>/your/

t. your mom

>>>/4chan/

First time I posted that actually faggot. I don't think anyone else has used that expression here.

low IQ

>>>/cuckquean/
>>>/girltalk/
>>>/fem/

Nice backpedaling emmafag

C'mon now user. Her only relevance at this point is as one of the weinstein girls. You can't help her until you accept that she's in a bad situation. If you actually did care about her, and are not just using her as some feminist symbol you'd care about how she felt. Have you tried being her pen pal?

Noah grossed 300 something million (aronofskys highest) and BATB grossed 1.2 billion. Colonia grossed $2.5 million where it was released in Italy and Germany. The Circle even with jewgle and jew tech cucks not liking it still grossed 40 million to an 18 mil budget. Stop shitposting.

COLONIZED

In none of those movies is she the star, she's being carried by others. And was probably placed there due to weinstein. Women have already stated he made sure his girls got big roles, since he only wanted to fuck "popular girls", but it was forced, not popular. Don't you see he has her trapped?

EMMAD

You can stop shitposting nothing you have said is correct. She is also yes one of the stars of Noah.

That's like saying Viggo Mortinsen was the reason for Lord of The Rings success, with his "Star power". Beauty and the beast is a household name, it's got massive appeal out the gate. Just another instance of emma being coasted in to it by weinstein, but when she has an actual movie that NEEDS her star power, it makes 40 dollars. Why is it so hard for you to accept this?

cant have it both ways faggot, every single time.

What about when it was just her and her movie grossed 40 dollars?

Did you not read the fucking image I posted re-read it and take it in.

With Weinstein gone, I doubt you're gonna see her much, you know this right? It's probably for the best anyway, will give her time to fix things. At least emma will finally be free from her abuser.

You know Weinstein has had nothing to do with her most popular films including Perks of Being a Wallflower. She is a star, reread the image because you can't comprehend what it's actually saying.

This, maybe the emmafag could be her pen pal. Who knows, maybe our bullying could lead to him sorting himself out and getting her to notice him and all.
He said it himself, "she's dated happas in the past".
Of course there's those issues of his feelings of inadequacy and his fear of rejection he needs to work on first.

BOX
OFFICE
POISON

That's 60 dollars not 40

Quite the opposite that's a 0% jewish film that wasn't released in the UK. Her last film did over double the budget.

It was already released for 6 months in europe and grossed $2.5 million

That's right

That's wrongo bongo

It's almost like he knows it's the truth but can't bring himself to accept it.

Is that why there's so much porn of this black lady online?

Sorry bub

It all makes so much sense now

It's ironic because he was trying to shame me the other day for posting anime. Also he was exposed as a redditor already.

She isn't wrong. There's a reason why ketamine is used as a rape drug, it renders the user unable to move their limbs.

goons gonna goon

Someone post the high res pic of emma hitting the wall.

He probably hates anime cause it reminds him he can't be a nip, and he can't be a weaboo, he's stuck right in the middle. Poor little guy,

Best

Look at her right here adorable and beautiful as ever.

pick one goon

KEK
this is a 10/10 according to the emmafag

go back to reddit

haters gonna hate

That niggers mind was raped by either this place or 4chan. His head is stuck in a box he put it in.

Is that you on the right Emmafag?

This entire thread is why Tay Tay is the superior waifu

Oh, we're back to this old gem again?
It just means your waifu is cheap. It's only natural, since part of her payment was eating a great man's pretzel.

It means she doesn't charge 50 million dollars like jlaw.

Tay Tay has always been total dogshit
>>>Holla Forums

It means no one is willing to pay her that much

jlaw doesn't charge that much no actress does, it was an exaggeration.
it means she doesnt care about the money and does whatever films she wants even if they are low budget. she doesn't care about if the film is a draw or not she does whatever she wants.

It means Jlaw has the self-respect to at least get some coin out of a literally bum-deal.

Jlaw was a who. Emma Watson had 80 million dollars and did low budget things while being attached to beauty and the beast since 2012

Zach, sweetie, stop trying to wish the thread away with your incessant spam. It'd be much better if you started dealing with your issues rather than running away from them; ideally by making ammends on Reddit, where it all started.
You have to go back, Zachary.

DAILY REMINDER YOU'RE AS WELCOME HERE AS YOU WERE ON REDDIT, ZACHARY

^look at this autism

Who is this guy and why is he posted in every thread?

That's the Watsonfag - real name Zachary Hasbrouck.
He has his own /cow/ thread too, if you are interested.

Imagine what Holla Forums would be like if hapas were aborted on sight.

And yet she managed to charge more and get the kikes to pay her? Impressive.

Rampant autism by cuckchan tourists

He's a reddit/4chan refugee who spams Emma Watson.
He even was in the infamous deleted thread where some user asked zerosugar if he was the one getting his dick sucked by the trannypol BO, trying to get trips with a Watson pic and utterly failing. You can see proof on /sudo/ if you look at the thread called "the blowjob that shook the chans".
I'm still not fully convinced that zerosugar was the one getting sucked by the trannypol BO btw.

also pic unrelated

Dude nobody cares

>>>Holla Forums

I have a sudden urge to track down some harry potter smut fanfictions and replace harry with harvey

Hello Zachary, try to be less obvious next time