Rejected Asylum Seekers In Germany Smear Themselves With Poo

Original article in german
pi-news.net/2017/12/abgelehnte-asylbewerber-schmieren-sich-mit-exkrementen-ein/
English google translation
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.pi-news.net/2017/12/abgelehnte-asylbewerber-schmieren-sich-mit-exkrementen-ein/&edit-text=

If they're going to act like animals, stuff them in the animal compartment.

That just means they need to go to the bathroom in their home country so they should fly faster.

You mean the crematory, where the rest of the feral animals wind up?

(checked dub-dubs)

This isn't even irrational to suggest. I mean that not even as a Holla Forumsack, but just speaking from a human perspective. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

Have we memed too far?

Just put them down. If they shot these fuckers are the borders, youd have 2 dead niggers and 10 million who turned around and went back the other way.

It would be pretty funny to put them in a nigger size kennel cage in the hold. Line it with newspaper and include a hamster style water bottle with tube and a bacon flavored kibble dispenser.

Well I guess you could say they bring a whole new meaning to the term "Shitskin"

:^)

Can't argue with those digits. Put them on a damn cargo plane out of there or execute them.

all three of them?

They just want to share their culture and traditions with us. Thanks jews!

Just put them in garbagebags and throw em in the cargo area.

If only the government allowed germans to act like adults it wouldn't be a problem. Shoot it with a tranquilizer, lock it into a container, fly it to Syria (fuck taking them to their country, they pretend to be from a warzone they go back to a warzone), drop the cargo there and leave opening it to some nigger hoping to steal the contents. You could even pack many in the same shitty container.

I don't think they even do
that's just what the (((media))) wants you to think

That image infuriate me something awfull.
How the fuck have they not auto-shoa'd themselves by asphyxiation when they stay wrapped up in a giant plastic bag like that?

quick somebody mash this up with all those articles about refugees being doctors and lawyers

The plan is sound.

Why didn't you stop memeing?

Just clean them with a pressure washer connected to a tank full of pig blood. Then use a flamethrower and make sure to record HQ video footage. Dump them in a hole with pig blood/entrails and repeat until there's no one left trying to reach Germany.

protip: hazmat gear is recommended.

t. user who wants to visit Germany and only see Germans.

Rapefugees stop cultural appropriating Indian culture!

checked
SHITSKINS ARE SHITSKINNED

Fund it.

Underrated post tbh

Most of the "refugees" are not even from syria, they're from niger, somalia afghanistan, you name it. Everyone and their grandmother wants to get into europe to collect swedish and german freebies.

Holla Forums never memes responsibly. Why is that?

Niggers behave worse than apes AND monkies. Good lord shitskins have shit on their skin!

Seal them in tyvek suits. Or tool-dip them in a 55 gallon drum.