8/v/ is so paranoid of spending money on SJW-funded games that they have literally become free2play sheeple...

8/v/ is so paranoid of spending money on SJW-funded games that they have literally become free2play sheeple. Look how many active threads for free2play mmos and mobage there are every single fucking day.

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20121126/00590921141/dear-riaa-pirates-buy-more-full-stop-deal-with-it.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pirate shit.
what paid multiplayer game do you reccomend?

At least these have anime tiddies instead of shemales

Fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/

For what purpose?
Besides, I normally buy Jap games.

You must be blind, nothing but us pirates here.

I import shit, too. Dragon Quest Heroes II looks fun. Anyone played it?

Actually, fuck it, Dragon Quest thread.

sage is not a downvote

You didn't need to make a new thread to bitch about Overwatch, OP. You can just go to the current thread.

Why are you acting like piracy doesn't exist?

You forgot to mention all the games from shit devs that don't get bought.
Also, there's always the high seas.
We even have a share thread, which I'm pretty sure never existed on halfchan, even when luggage lad was less thoroughly cucked.

Also, we live in a capitalist system in which consumers decide whether or not to spend their money on a particular thing.
If you don't like that, then you can fuck off back to China.

shut up frank

I paid full price for fallout 4 so I guess I win.

You decided to spend your money on nothing.
You don't buy what you don't like, and you don't buy what you like.
So you remove yourself as a viable audience for any developer and company, and then complain that the same developers and companies you aren't supporting, aren't catering to you.

You see a person that is using his freedom of choice, i see an addict fueling his addition, you love shitposting and complaining way more than you love video games, and you love enabling the industry towards ignoring you and your entire target audience as much as possible, while still complaining about them.

I don't think what Holla Forums is doing right now is healthy.
It's basically a bunch of shitposting addicts stuck in a slum drugging themselves all day while blaming "the man".

within the last 7 years? i dunno maybe r6 siege. modern online shooters have built in obsolescence out the fucking wazoo to sell sequels

Indeed it is not a downvote. It is, however, for when your post doesn't include anything to warrant bumping a thread over.

Halfchan used to have /rs/, a place for people to drop links for content other anons could download. Though as of last time I checked some years ago, most if not all the links there were dead, and the whole reason for the moniker (/rs/ being "Rapidshare") was dead by that point as well.

Still, direct posting of outside links could get you banned at times. I used to try to share a dump of the Oddworld artbook and about half the time when I tried it I'd get slapped with a ban over it (depended on how strict the hotpockets were being I suppose).

Not one cent will ever go to Intel
Not one cent will ever go to a dev who bends
Not one cent will ever go to the indie clique

Not one cent will ever go to Intel
Not one cent will ever go to a dev who bends
Not one cent will ever go to the indie clique

The fact is the phenomenon of shitty games stretches much farther than the pirating boom. Call of Duty is a great example. CoD 4- was great for the time, CoD 5-6 are alright, everything else is garbage.

Who are you to say that the poster you replied to or anyone else for that matter never paid for games? I paid for plenty of games. I stopped paying for games when they became mediocre shooter 9 million or platformed #11323123424 all of which I can play with older games or if I must torrent.

This was supposed to be a way to show your distaste for the gaming industry. Much like a boycott. It's stubborn game devs who think what they want in a game is what everyone wants despite lackluster reviews and enthusiasm from actual gamers. And instead of perhaps branching out without going full retard they mostly blame the pirates for low game sales, even though studies have shown pirates on average spend more on games than paying customers
>techdirt.com/articles/20121126/00590921141/dear-riaa-pirates-buy-more-full-stop-deal-with-it.shtml
sorry for no archive, archive.is requires javascript now

not even going to bother pirating your indieshit

Well I don't spend money on much games these days because they're all mostly shit and I already have about 200 in steam library, 500 if you count the shared libraries with my friends and family.

The question isn't "is this game SJW?"

It's "Should I buy more games or play the many I already have?"

The right answer is obvious. And for the few times you do think to buy, there could be SJW shit, strict DRM, runs like shit etc. Further reducing the likelihood of spending money.

Just saving up for Tekken 7. Here's hoping it doesn't get Denuvo'd.

I guess there's a Dirty Bomb thread. Oh no.