CNN films Trump playing golf from the bushes. Is SS compromised

archive.fo/DnZuB

I remember a while back when a woman agent of the SS said that she would not protect Trump as a president. While I don't remember what happened to her after, I'm not sure if this should very well mean that the SS itself remains compromised.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
archive.is/T4zFH
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/
hooktube.com/watch?v=li9SIjNWUZo
snappytv.com/tc/6679727
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
washingtonexaminer.com/cnns-quest-for-truth-behind-truck-blocking-view-of-trump-golf-course-stretches-into-second-day/article/2644546
archive.is/TnCgX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my sides, CNN is a fucking joke of a joke.

I'm sure this story is going to be a big hit on /newsplus/

It's on Holla Forums to see if other anons have bits of information on the state of the SS. CNN is not the main subject.

IIRC this cunt was assigned other duties. If a jewish camera crew can put themselves in that position then so could an assassin.

This is a threat on Trump's life. (((They're))) showing their power to him and the public simultaneously.

Their camera was blocked by a white van, probably ss

I mean, the SS would evaluate if CNN was being a threat or not on the presidents life. I would assume they would have to know that people were there. I don't think anyone would assume a camera crew from CNN would be physically harmful.

these lefties have a tendency to snap, you should assume anyone of them is a threat until cleared.

The SS are the group of people whose entire purpose is to worry about things like camera guns.

I've been told SS doesn't play with assumptions, especially after JFK.

The original clip was a 17 second video on a CNN reporter's twitter. I didn't see any white vans blocking them, but the latter part of the video led me to think they were filming it from the top of a fence or a similar barrier.

This is the way I interpret it as well. If CNN can get a clear visual on him so can a sniper.

Make SS Great Again

Why?

All fair points. Is there a chance they may have been cleared then? That they would have been fully screened because of the close proximity.

if they were cleared, why are they hiding in the bushes, unless to make themselves look like retards.

What's next?

Breaking News:

TWO TURDS

Maybe to make themselves look oppressed? Everything the news puts out is a show, so I would not be shocked if there was something about hiding in the bushes that got more views or more of the 'correct' reactions.

That's a pretty shit move if so, because you could just photoshop the picture in to include a crosshair and release it into the wild.

What are they covering up is the question.
Is there something happening right now?

But haven't we seen things like that before? Everything can be manipulated. What about the photos from the inauguration? You could just throw a crosshair on that and come out with the same reactions. It's dumb, yes, but everything is done for a reaction.

eh, you make a good point. little do they know everything thinks they are a joke jej.

Why are they bothering with this story at all? Let alone doing it from the bushes?

The narrating during the video was about the FBI. The image it gives is saying the media is so afraid of trump's corruption they're watching him from the bushes because he had oppressed the FBI and yadda yadda.

I'm so done with this world.

That's what I was figuring it was going to be. Look how scared they are of him; they have to film him from the bushes or he will flip a tit at them. It's to make him seem scary and easy to anger so that they scare their viewers into thinking he'll throw us into a war. All scare tactics.

The SS being compromised is in line with MUH LERP Q user. They would have to be in on presidents and their cohorts diddling kids, like people have claimed publicly since the 80s. "orgies in the white house". Also kang obongo bought 55,000 worth of "pizza and hotdogs" coming from a pedastrist society. you connect the dots

OMG! A sniper could see him! See the jews can point a camera at him while he is in the open!

They really don't get it do they.
Death doesn't terrify the walking dead.

CNNs master plan is to roll over like a dog and whimper?

the only question is, was getting caught part of their plan?

You really have no clue, do you?

You get it, but fall into the same trap of believing that, if it weren't for the "blocking" news, you would be given some truth on the controlled media.
You wouldn't, it's ALL a pantomime.
A-L-L O-F I-T.

You really have no clue, do you?

This is just beyond sad. They are so obsessed with Trump and have to childishly one-up him all the time. I bet they pulled finger signs at him when his back was turned and then giggled too.

vid related

Let isreal defend their man, it's no responsibility of a white man to defend the house of ZOG

Just nominate David Duke as vice president and sure as fuck no one will dare moyder the presidento

They're a bunch of self-aggrandizing, lying, kaniving, spoopy stalkers who fail to report rhe news, that's why.

They are so obsessed about Trump

Why doesn't one of us just snipe the camera crew instead?

TWO STROKES
Hitler would get eagles too, it's oppressive to minorities IMPEACH

Trump probably let them as to make them look batshit+tinfoil 2.0
We've all seen how he takes them head-on and grabs that bull by the horns. Maybe he said "sure you can watch me golf, but you can only stay in the bushes" for kicks?

(checked)
THIS

But it also shows that the deep state are worried, if they are this blatant.

Is anyone actually retarded enough to think fucking CNN managed to Splinter Cell their way into a goddamn golf course in broad daylight?
They very fucking obviously had express permission to be there and are making it look like they are badass rogues because they are fucking kike rats

Trump should his own SS to be honest.
Holla Forums SS

no niggers, pajeets, jews or women allowed

Yeah I'm really thinking this is a good idea.
Think about it:
Holla Forums : /k/ SS

IMPEACH NOW

trump is too jewish to deserve a SS

Look how flat the image looks.
They zoomed in from very far away.

This is really fucking creepy. These (((people))) have no dignity, crawling around in the bushes. Why? Trump is pretty transparent, much more so than Obongo. He insults the press, sure, but he's always ready to talk to them; and in fact he seems to enjoy it. Do the press want to be victimized? Do they get off on imagining they're being oppressed by some violent regime?

Whatever you say Oliver.

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

I don't think you understand.
You are done

Indeed

In each thread you pop.up these will get posted on 5th reply.
Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
This is online.
You should be careful when you move out of the office.

Pic related. If this was a gun instead of a Camera, Barron would be dead. This is totally unacceptable from the SS to allow these kikes access.

why is CNN fapping in the bushes while watching Trump?

After dealings Don Jr has had I believe they're comped 200%

Look up when he had to 'lose them ' while on a Canada trip. Also the pictures they took with his sleeping son scaring the shit out of him when he woke up. I'm mobile or I'd provide. But yes some seem comped.

I don't like that shot, it looks like a warning.

One hair on that golden head I'm losing my shit.

I'm goncerned. Please let the good guys notice this and adjust safety for the first family. Too many nut jobs hate the entire family. Those angles are creepy to be. Not a hair upon his head.

Marines need to take CNN NOW

Guys it is safe to say we need to make our own SS for Don

This is a clear breach.
This should not happen.
What is SS doing?

I am not ok with this. no.
Remember this crazy bitch?
Remember Jason Fuller?

GTFO MY DON!

fucking SS do their job or gtfo

89cfbb
a42fcf
56ccde
Nothing suspicious going on here, no sir. move along citizen.

I demand Don and First family is safe.

This is what SS is paid to do.

Well yeah, it was obvious when that female SS agents laptop with all of Trumps properties relevant layout and safety info (including their strictly devised protection protocols for him) was "stolen" from her vehicle.

Notice how no one is addressing this, but instead we have mystery posters trying hard to rile up tension and make it look like the SS is incompetent

One hair…

I'm not saying they are incompetent.
I want them to be 210% on point.
DT is the best thing that happened to the world.
It's non negotionable

Best president and best 1stFAM

I think you are partially right with your previous post. They are kike rats but they aren't only trying to look like rouge badasses. They are trying to embolden those that would wish to make attempts on his life just like when they had that heroic interview withe the bernie supporter that tried to rush the stage.

The samefag in this thread is trying to do much the same thing.

Andrew Jackson was the best president of all time. He actually fucking did things. Trump, on the other hand, has deported fewer than Obama. archive.is/T4zFH

Care to link?

Get fucked.

OP. Pray to God for forgiveness, because these men will not.

Holy fucking christ, go back to the_donald. I’m positive that all this anti-jew talk makes you extremely uncomfortable.

Hope you are right.
God Bless

Alright so I don't know what to think of this. I just want everyone to know that I'd be willing to protect 1stFam. With everything.
Love you.

No one should be surprised we care deeply for 1st.Fam.

My question however as some Anons before emphasized :
What does this thread benefit?
Mods delete pls

RIP Harambe. never forget. he will be avenged

Was shitposting before. But this thread made me really uncomfortable.
Fuck cnn
Fuck jason fuller
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/
And fuck everyone that conspires against TGEOM

He doesn't need to shit

He chooses to

This thread really rustled my jimmies.
I hope it's just a clever ruse.

This is fucking creepy.
Fire this cnn sandnigger

(checked)
This. Why would anyone from the (((media))) choose such a shitty clip simply to show him playing golf?
Because they want to show that they've managed to sneak on him.

I'm genuinely creeped out
And I don't get creeped out easily by any chance.

Why sage though

Obama didn't do shit. He inflated his numbers by counting people turned away at the boarder as "deported". Ask any ICE agent which president they prefer: Trump or Obama.

Idk man. I feel like we shouldn't be reading this. Someone should have handled it before.
It is not ok that some sandnigger potential terrorist sneaks up on Don.
And it is not ok that he brags about it.

They had obviously been granted permission to film the President playing golf and just chose this stupid angle to make it seem like a big deal. Trump probably authorized it simply because he knew CNN would find a way to make themselves look like retards.

It still remains just as bad because they purposefully chose this sneaky angle as if no one meaning SS knew they were there

CNN just threatened the sitting President of the United States of America.

Right, and yet Trump has done even less.
That’s not relevant. What’s relevant is that there are
30,000,000 illegal enemy combatants in the United States
and deportations are lower than even the Obama days.

to show that you can sneak up on him, encourage antifags to do something stupid

CNN should be (((sued))) to hell

You fucking faggots if he is on a golf course they have security out to 2 miles or more. They fucking totally shook down the cnn camera crew as soon as they pulled up in the golf course drive way, then they were told where they could walk to and film from. Deviate from the assigned path and get banned immediately.

see

Sure
But
Maybe it was the only fucking long off shot they could get of him from their fucking little assigned cnn video corral.
Being binned to the outer reaches of the course in the rough.

this. time to shut down CNN

hooktube.com/watch?v=li9SIjNWUZo

(((CNN))) knew exactly what the context will be

snappytv.com/tc/6679727

(checked)
>(((CNN))) knew exactly what the context will be
I pretty much 100% agree with this but the thread title is this

Which the answer is no
if trump sees this news he will stifle a snicker

He nowadays sounds like he got fried with microwaves.

Fucking hell this is pathetic

You actually have to ask? It wouldn't work as (((intended))) if it wasn't compromised.

The ss was hugely involved in the pedophilia shit.. Remember they got busted on it in columbia or where ever the fuck it was. And there are significant reasons to assume that much of their ranks are entirely compromised. This is why Trump travels with military protection.

I just told you, Obama inflated his deportation numbers by turning people away at the boarder and calling it a "deportation". If that's the case then Trump is way ahead of him, considering illegal boarder crossing is down 70% since Obama left office. Meanwhile, to the North, something like 17,000 illegals/refugees have self-deported to Canada for fear of being sent back to their home countries. If you want to complain about Trump not doing enough, that's fine, but don't bullshit about Obama being in any way ahead of Trump on this issue. and yes, ICE moral does matter.

Fuck these kikes to hell.

referring to the semitic service as the "SS" is leaving a bad taste in my mouth

yeah shariablue is gonna need new talking points, they dont realize they get stale quick
and repetition only makes them more obvious
in short, cucks can't meme

Checked
Under rated dubs

Sauce on the pedophilia? I realize it is 99%+ true probably thru protecting the main players, but the Colombia Obama SS scandal was just average common whiskey drunk whoring with beaner high class whores. Also the second you step over the southern US border the average age of whores goes down drastically and the price as well.

Here's the video.

dat pic if you turn of your game during the mission come back 2 days later the.end died …
cnn is a THREAT take them out SS

Just having fun here

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
!!!!!!

Nigga, they can take a picture of your president with a fucking drone, or a wierd atv robot.

What's the big news? Darpa can't stop a drone they aren't expecting.

Looks like blue team lost this year once again.

Or maybe it was a drone.

why does the image look like it was shot with a rifle scope tho?

Because it was a camera with a giant telephoto lens on a tripod. At those distances it picks up the cameraman's heartbeat or the breeze despite being well supported.

Correct. It's telephoto. That's why the hill looks like it's a flat sheet of paper. Ergo, it's very much a "sniper" video. Those bushes will be closer to the people in the photo than to the photographer.

Rifle scopes are telephoto lenses.

Checked

They sure put a lot of effort into this than what they normally do. Usually they're incompetent as fuck.

This whole thread is filled with fucking IP-hopping concern shills. If you're genuine, man the fuck up you soyboys. This should make you pissed off or disgusted, not wetting your pants.

Maybe some asshole grabbed a few branches after getting security clearance and held them in front of his iPhone to look like bushes. We've seen countless times how resourceful these losers are.

Sounds like the press were allowed in the area but were told to not annoy Trump with their presence. They got an angle through the bushes and took the shot. Looks creepy but it's probably nothing.

washingtonexaminer.com/cnns-quest-for-truth-behind-truck-blocking-view-of-trump-golf-course-stretches-into-second-day/article/2644546

archive.is/TnCgX

CNN's quest for truth behind truck blocking view of Trump golf course stretches into second day.

implying Trump didn't let these idiots take ass shots

For the first couple minutes of reading this thread I let myself believe the SS survived the third reichs fall, and were protecting trump. If only….

What was the JFK assassination? Surely no regular here would be so naive as to trust the fucking government.

So when did CNN stalk Obama when he was golfing with his down-low boyfriend Reggie?

< "Gee Donald, why does your mom let you have TWO games?"

The Absolute State
Kek. I imagine at least one or two are so deluded in their doublethink they don't even realize the hypocrisy here.