Wife guilty of soliciting hitman to kill cop husband who threatened to reveal her sex with teen boy

So im an drunk user drunk OPing not sure what to make of this

"A woman who sought several times to have her husband killed after he coerced her to stay in their marriage by threatening to reveal her sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy has pleaded guilty, Monroe County authorities said.
Robin and Keith Transue have pleaded guilty to charges she tried to have him killed and he coerced her to stay in their marriage, authorities say. (Courtesy photos | For lehighvalleylive.com)

And the husband who coerced her has also pleaded guilty, authorities said.

Robin Transue, 43, who has a listed address in the first block of Knox Street in Mount Pocono, and Keith Transue, 43, a Bushkill Township police officer who showed the same address in court papers, will be sentenced March 20, the county district attorney's office said.

Robin Transue pleaded to solicitation to commit aggravated assault and statutory sexual assault, authorities said. She faces up to 30 years behind bars and a $50,000 fine on the two felony charges. Numerous charges were withdrawn.

Keith Transue faces up to two years behind bars and a $5,000 fine on the misdemeanor charge of criminal coercion. Remaining charges were withdrawn.

Robin Transue drew friend Richard Warner into several incomplete plots to kill Keith Transue – including a proposed hunting accident, a house fire and the use of medication to cause a heart attack, the district attorney's office said.

Warner alerted law enforcement and agreed to wear a wire, authorities said.

The death plots came after Keith Transue found out about Robin Transue's sexual involvement in 2010 with a 14-year-old boy, the district attorney's office said.

Keith Transue didn't report the crimes in return for his wife staying married to him, authorities said.

"He would later tell a fellow officer that he had dirt on his wife that he would use if she tried to leave him," the district attorney's office said in a news release.
Keith Transue's bail was $25,000 unsecured while Robin Transue's $50,000 bail was posted in January. Neither was in custody as of Wednesday morning, records show.

Keith Transue had been on paid administrative leave last spring, police Chief Mike McLouth said at the time. McLouth on Wednesday said Keith Transue had submitted his letter of resignation.

Robin Transue's attorney Steven Mills and Keith Transue's attorney Thomas Sundmaker couldn't immediately be reached Wednesday morning for comment.

Authorities thanked Warner for coming forward.

"We would commend the efforts of Mr. Warner whose cooperation with authorities likely prevented a homicide and also brought to light a sordid history of sexual assault and criminal coercion," First Assistant District Attorney Michael Mancuso said in the news release.

Tony Rhodin may be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @TonyRhodin. Find lehighvalleylive.com on Facebook."
archive.is/ATckv
lehighvalleylive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/cop_wife_plead_guilty_in_case.html

Strong opener, OP. Really makes me want to pay attention to all the shit you wrote below it.

work on green text
7/10?

Since when is it criminal to say Ill turn you over to the police if you leave me. It should be fucking obvious, because: a married couple cant be compelled to testify against eachother, a non-married man has no such right. Of course he would NEED to turn her over to the police, based on law, if she left him. Case closed.

thats what i thought

I wonder who will get the longer sentence

Holy shit that's horrible…….

What manner of advanced cuckoldry is this?

This

You ppl are tiring to say the least. GTFO.

gay

t. 56% white Am@@imutt

ehrr… yeah sure.. hi, white American brother…

Cop is ugly, surprised she ever hooked up with him let alone marry him, but besides being ugly he looks like a wreck, so whatever little allure he had, he threw away by being slovenly.

Alcohol is degenerate, OP. Get your act together and stop sucking off the Liquid Jew.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Good evening mr..56% white slob boy. How's the rolling down the hill thing going?

Hungarians aren't 56% Shlomo

Take this pisswater to /newsplus/

He's a cop so he's probably big af and pretty alpha. Some girls can forgive ugliness if the guy is strong enough.

Bitch deserves to burn. Husband evoked his authority upon her, he did nothing wrong outside of having married this trash whore.

haha, muericans really are dumb. always best goy.

when will you fucks stop fucking up the world in the name of the kike, you European rejects are an embarrassment. We didn't send our best.

Stop fuckin crying you Europoor faggot. Anyone in the know here knows damn well Europe likely didnt send their best after the English (and even that is debatable, but Andrew Jackson was born, so there was good shit flowing from them bongs)..

But we are still forming into something here. There is kikes trying to mold their form, and then there is all us here, ya, even the non-whites who know something is greatly amiss. The kikes want to defile nature in many ways, and their white genocide plan is but one of many of their plans.

Nature has other plans.

Kikes will NEVER be God. No matter how much their try to pervert interpretation, or perception. NEVER.

and you ruined it, try not stepping into kike traps next time mate. although he reviled himself anyway.

here look, this kike

The guy's been spamming in other threads too.

I knew I was replying to a shill, I didnt care tbh. This place is trash now, so Ill speak honestly so newfags see something besides shit before this place officially dies.

Which guy?

if you've been following it around the threads then you have some fun at its expanse.
its passed this bongs bed time and i was just passing by.

We have ID's here (((mate)))

dam really is passed

is for you mate
yea, its been bad around here but we have seen worse. remember you cannot kill an idea, that idea is not central to Holla Forums and its just a containment board at this point.

what i mean is spread that shit far and wide, anons have been infecting the web for a decade.we are not a rigid structure and Holla Forums is not a central command

56% Nordic cuck Sandnigger Europoor race. There I fixed it. Slavs are the only true Europeans left.