What is your opinion on destruction of native american populations, why isnt it talked about ?

what is your opinion on destruction of native american populations, why isnt it talked about ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is 4chan down or something? Reported.

Americoids as a species died out because they couldn’t adapt to technology and weren’t intelligent enough to beat the caucasoid reconquista of the Americas.

Good video on this topic.

They've declined naturally.

All I know is that we owe them nothing. They were killing one another for thousands of years before Europeans showed up. Also a possibility that they killed off all the protoeuropeans who moved over prior to the end of the last ice age.

gill them all xDD

I was born in America. I am a native American.

Farmers and hunter gatherers cannot occupy the same area. Farmers out compete hunter gatherers. Hunter gatherers are obsolete.

Also people who say they were the first "Americans", similarly to how people say the "Aboriginals" were the first Australians are full of shit. They lived in isolated tribal groups and never explored either continent. White men fought for and built the nations of USA and Australia.

Also worth mentioning is that in this video I'm pretty sure he makes the point that through interbreeding, the Native American genes have propagated to a far greater scale than they ever were in the past so basically it's the opposite of genocide.

no opinion, stats have many reasons not always maladaptive nor positive. What is there to talk about? They are a varied population with varying traits and outlooks, they do not think as one despite the marxist tradition to claim they do.

Because they're politically irrelevant?
Seriously, why would we be talking about a tiny minority with no political power when there are more pressing issues to talk about?

You never shut the fuck up about them actually. I do appreciate their culture and its fun to learn about their languages. You people ruin it. Hail Columbus!

And this.

We are the native population.

Those heartless homo cepranensis and homo antecessors just moving in and doing what they please with land that is not theirs. How dare they?

They didn't agree to a central bank so the jews killed them. We should give them Israel.

Advanced civilization displaces/absorbs stone age tribes. This is hardly unique in history.
As for the current crop of so-called "natives" they set the civilizational bar so low that even negroes can feel good about themselves.

Based on what some tribes have said about the mound builders and other "people that were here before we got here," it seems that they were incorporated into a hierarchical system led by Europoids after the cataclysms of the Younger Dryas and it is from this union that they learned their ways. It's a shame the Christcucks decided that murder was the only policy for dealing with them. Perhaps once our culture is freed from Semitic influences, such a fruitful arrangement can be reforged. There's a great deal that can be learned from their traditions because they were not so thoroughly de-educated by Christianity as Europeans have been.

Noah's son Sem had blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. It's Sem's brother (((Ham))) that had curly black hair and a big nose.

If we are to live by a rule of law should we honor legal treaties?

I grew up in New England and really liked listening to native storytellers talk about the mythology of different geological features and the flora/fauna of the region. Would be a shame to lose those stories.

Abraham is genocide is responsible for the greatest loss of culture and history across the planet.

Romans were brutal, but often integrated the pantheons of the conquered into their mythology and once a city state bent the knee and followed the rule of Rome, they were hands off so long as there weren’t insurrections/embezzlement.

So European American?

Heiled , nice trips
I live next to a Rez with a sizable ute population. They're lazy and stupid like all shitskin untermench

Needs to go faster. It's almost 2018 and injuns still exist. Also, fuck off with your slide thread

I think there was an Indian from some tribe here years ago shilling for a petition to get Obama to give them something. He said the good looking people left their culture for the more advanced civilization and the bums got left behind. Much like smart people are leaving Afrimerica for more advanced Asian cultures.

The entirety of the Abrahamic tradition is bollocks and the classification of "Semite" has more to do with an archaic view of language groups than the actual story of Noah.

There's no such thing as native american, they're all fucking siberians/mongolians. Why isn't their destruction talked about? Because fuck them that's why, I hope they get exterminated and their history destroyed along with that of all non-whites.

There was no destruction. Your use of the word "destruction" implies someone (in this case, the White race) attempted to destroy the American Indians. No one attempted to destroy them.

First of all, they're not "Native Americans". American Indians migrated to North America. And they didn't even migrate first. Whites migrated to North America first.
So if anyone is truly "Native Americans" it's the White race.

Because it's bullshit.

What the fuck is up with this 4chan hit and run bullshit? I expect this kinda shit on 4/pol/ not here.

Noah
Ahhhh , it makes one pine for the antediluvian days of old
All hail Atlantis

it's a good thing, injuns are among our enemies

It was so awful that we stopped pic related.

We should have finished the job in the US.

they shot their toy bows and arrows at our steam locomotives. what did they expect would happen

We could have stopped that without genocide. The entire reason they ended up going down the path of mass sacrifice is that the Europoid castes responsible for setting up and maintaining their civilizations died out (or became so interbred as to be as good as dead), leaving them unable to support themselves at the level of culture they'd been granted. Their desperation in the face of a decline which was as a reversion to savagery led them to turn to a taboo source of power (coincidentally the favorite method for Semites).

Go back to cuckchan.

We owe nothing to these muds. Better to be rid of them.
The idiotic Iberians fucked them though, so they're still around. Good job faggots.

Bloodlust is a sign of miscegenation.

You're a faggot, and if you kill your enemies, you win.