Women take control of Hollywood

perfect plan

Do I get a chink wife? Don't want one tbh.

Serious question, if the kikes want to neuter the goys this much then who do they expect to fight their wars for them? If America falls then what?

Hopefully, the kikes will be gassed by the chinks.

women: the jews of gender

brown """"""""""people""""""""""

t. Holla Forums
Go suck your Holla Forums's BO's dick like the Holla Forums one did :^).

Drones piloted by pahjeet tier algorithms.

The global elite probably figure they can set up secure enclaves anywhere and hire mercenaries to protect them.

Space.

grow up sweetie

The protocols were genuine, weren't they?

the jews fear the rice farmers

sweetie…. 😏

I remember the last time me and the commando bros were riding our horses around Afghanistan fightimg the Muhajadeen. Good times….didnt realise we were setting a bad example for office workers in New York City doe….my bad guys.

No, but they were true.

They already cucked movies including war/action movies hence why they are awful and full of manlet soyboys. I think this is just gloating and wanting to replace the good goy soyboys with marysue nigger trannies.

The final frontier.

don't you have some fat guy to suck off while wearing black lipstick?

don't you have some orange hitler to worship?

These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.

First day on the site, remember, this is a little different from tumblr. Lurk for 2 years before posting again.

Perfect fucking plan

I'm an oldfag sweetie, I've been here since summer.

you cant erase sound you retard.

Press X to Doubt

Damn son, apricot Stalin cultists on suicide watch.

hinder voices

Simply stop watching films and television completely.
Play paintball and do medieval sword fighting, join a boxing gym, learn a second martial art that doesn't involve ball sniffing, as in, don't go near brasilian aids-inducing crotch hugging sports.
I'd really like to see hollywood die in the next decade or so. It'd be even better if all film and television died with it. A century of propaganda is more than enough.

what about [spoiler]anime, user?[/spoiler]

Fucking hell

You sure fucked that up.

Oh, really?

Well, if we are all passively dependent on something that is entirely controlled by other people, and those people want to make it pussified rubbish that isn't worth watching, really why would you want to continue watching it?
Better to either make your own films and release them for fun, read old books and imagine the stories, do things in real life that have the same feel - like fighting, sports, and so on, play an old tabletop roleplaying game, or maybe, like this guy said watch something from a source that hasn't yet been corrupted and makes things which are supposed to be interesting and good quality, rather than EVERYTHING being filled with political agenda.
Cinema has only existed for 100 years, humanity was fine without it beforehand, and I think will be better off when it is gone. Funny thing to say in Holla Forums, but where else would it be more appropriate.
I love films, but I haven't seen more than a couple of decent films in the last 15 years.
Best action was in the 80s, most interesting plots in the 70s and 50s.
I'm sick to death of seeing SJW injected into everything, it is tiring my brain. I just rewatch old stuff because anything new is depressing.

People watch screens too much in modern society. But there isnt that much else to do. So?

Then, they think, no threat to the Jew will remain. Whites have been their chief enemies for the past millennium and they imagine that, in a mulatto-world of 90-IQ brown people, they'll finally be secure.

Movies are inherently artistic and more artistic than books.

How long before the jews demand licensing and outright bans on different types of paintball "guns" because oy vey even toy guns are scary you filthy goyim.
Sounds fun.

Perhaps technology will become cheap & ubiquitous enough that (((hollywood))) is replaced by indie films.

Assuming the shitskins don't riot and burn down their mansions.

This is your brain on Holla Forums
Stringing together antithetical ideas just to fire back the same meme at the source

I'm not saying that their plan has no drawbacks, but Jews have historically prospered best in multi-ethnic societies with no clear majority, where they were able to be just one ethnic group among many instead of sticking out as the bloodsucking parasites they are.

The thread title is talking about masculine films, did you think they were talking about Pride & Prejudice?
Films are a simplified form of entertainment, books usually have more depth, they just aren't directly visual.
As for artistry, there is more variety of talents used to make a film, but usually the quality of those talents is not necessarily the finest, nor their finest work. Everything is rushed and on a limited budget.
A painting, a building created by a skilled architect, a sculpture, a book that has taken 10 years to write for one great man, rather than a year for a team of hundreds of mediocres.
Why do you think so many books are turned into films? Because they inspire.

There are numerous quotes from jews to support this.
One was about jews in Iceland, of all places. Where there were about 100 of them in total. One jewess immigrant from israel being interviewed about it in a newspaper said, "It was difficult at first, but recently there have been more immigrants, and although they are arabs or africans, I feel more comfortable because I am not the only outsider."
Jews like to hide in plain sight, and if the sight is obscured by a myriad of other detritus, they can do so effortlessly.
Why do you think they like new york so much.

Not leftypol
You have no common sense

The level of fan made films has gone up massively, even from 10 years ago.
The special effects are pretty good, they have a good knowledge of lighting and the camera quality is decent too. Indie must be similarly improving. I think once a budget reaches a certain point, it doesn't really add anything to a film besides known names.

Idk what kind of films you watch I have a good number each year to watch

Yet fan made film have the same shitty writing and direction all the time

Unfortunately you fail to see the soft power move China made three years ago. Rather than feminists being primarily responsible, you must track the ownership of the largest studios and investors into the last mega-franchises, a majority of which are now Chinese. The Chinese have pushed feminists into positions of power in an attempt to feminize film and psychologically castrate Western men.

And sweetie… it's working.

Yeah, but there is always more crap things than there are good.
If a few good ones improve with time, it will be good.
The only problem comes if they sign up to one of the usual producers for funding, then the films will become the same as all the others.
Same applies to video games, independent might be interesting at first, but if they gain popularity, and money, they end up with a publisher that corrupts everything they were against in the first place.

Celebrity actors, stars,etc. are trash from a bygone era.I would welcome a time when hollywood celebrity so-call status no longer exists.

competition of various indie movie makers will weed out the bad ones eventually.

as opposed to the jews who were spreading feminism and as much degeneracy since they formed the hollywood.

Will you still be blaming the jews when your whole neighbood is Chinese?

lol.

👉Sweeties

No one suspects the Yellow Menace

When's the last time a mgtow made a scientist cry over his shirt? When's the last time men paraded in the streets nude because they thought it would change something.?

Michael Bay will save us with Duke Nukem movie.

Hue, I remember when Duke Nukem Forever would save FPSes, how did that work out again?

I was going to say whenever the last pride parade happened but I don't think there's a reason for that other than attention and bugchasing.

I am utterly shocked

Even if their dream came true, what's stopping us from watching and rewatching the huge backlog of problematic masculine movies made before they went overboard with this bullshit.

The next step in that case would be outright banning all sorts of masculine content in every form of entertainment. If America ever reaches that state, then there would be a bigger problem than fucking movies.

They'll stop releasing them leaving problematic films stuck in low quality (not 4k) and then they'll re-release the more popular ones in good quality with massive edits/censorship of "problematic" elements.

The jews opened the borders and demanded diversit in white countries so yes.

yes

Well, yes.

I need some advice guys, I have absolutely NO RESPONSE I can think of to respond to that Maise assertion. How would you respond guys?

That you never fell for the maisie meme

Got ya:

The future is female. Embrace it

Yeah m8, that's the plan.

on a side note, did anyone here see 12 strong? my mom wanted to see it so she dragged us all to the theater. the acting was okay, the plot had some hardcore generic hollywood shit shoved in, but the action was pretty satisfying. also the bitch writing the article clearly misunderstood the point of the film, it wasn't trying to force a viewpoint or anything, it was simply telling the story of the first fighters in afghanistan and what they did.

Absolutely, yes, though you might want to work on your spelling.

Look at what they did to palestinians and realize that to them, you are one too.