Dark Souls/Bloodborne Thread: trying not to shitpost about DLCs edition

Do any anons have good ideas for cosplay builds? I personally just finished setting up my Ganondorf build. Poise tanking with Unfaltering Prayer while using Lightning Stake is fucking fun. I need tongues to give him brighter hair though, as much as I like the darker aesthetic to match the setting of the game. His facial structure, while close, needs some tweaking as well, specifically around the eyes. I don't think I want to keep the tattoo either. Should probably try to make his head larger to match his wide shoulders.

I haven't played bloodborne because I don't have a ps4. Is there any fashionborne to be had with it? Most of the equipment looks really similar when I look at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=dGhpZWYsMTAsMTYsMzAsMjcsNDAsMTAsMTgsMzAsMCw2MCwyNCwyNCwyNCwyLDMxLDE2Myw4OCwxMjQsMTE0LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDYxLDMwLDcxLDU2LDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwzLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2RlbiwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Weapon Attack Rating & Scaling Calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user with the Wolverine build here. Just hit level 24, DEX is at 25 and VIG is at 18. This build is way more fun than I ever thought it'd be. L1 is especially deadly, it staggers and adds bloodloss. So good.

Trying to play through DaS2S again, I HAD to summon two phantoms for the sentinels in Lost Bastille, I was unable to beat them myself, I even got better at parrying but the fact that using Estus is a death sentence makes me wonder why it was nerfed so much.

EXACTLY! I can't believe I was unable to defeat them on my own.

Me neither, hence my surprise.

What is the usual run for those? I mean, the first one is pretty straightforward, but once the other to begin attacking I get killed in 2 hits by virtue of getting outdamaged while I drink the fucking estus.

I never knew you could parry them. Who else can you parry? I know Dragonslayer can be parried, but what about other bosses, like lost sinner?

Or you can just skip them by going to Heides and subsequently the Wharf, but that's for losers.

Valor Heart any good ?

It seems like a really fun weapon.

Acording to a video I saw most "medium" sized humanoid bosses can be parried, just now I realized they can be skipped, I could have come later with some more OP stuff and kill them.

I've never tried it, but the people I fight that use it go down fast. Seems shit. That or maybe it just attracts shitters.

Now the Scythe, that's a damn fine weapon. Expect nerfs soon.

My problem sometimes is picking on the other two at the same time, specially when their attacks just come one after the other, Smough and Ornstein in the first game are at least more balanced.

It's got block frames on almost all of its attacks. Think Charge Blade from Monster hunter: attack while the enemy starts their r1 at you, and you win the trade while taking ~60% less damage.

Of course, all the shitters will use it because they think it's cool.

If you're fast enough/have enough DAM, you can take about half the second sentinel's health down before the third even gets to you.

Also make sure you buff your weapons. There's a Gold Pine Resin in the same area before you reach the cells. Use that after defeating the first.

Oh, I forgot, I was using a mage with a +6 magic long sword, sometimes I forget about how buffs work in DaS2.

yeah, the scythe seems ridiculous

saw it in the arena, every hit is like a 3+ hit combo

plus it seems to shred through life and its split damage which normally means shit

BTW, what's the best order to play the DLC areas?

Still going with my Casca cosplay, is this even halfway convincing ?

Honestly, I wouldn't guess her to be Casca unless you told me, but I blame it on the modeling the game has itself.

Is toasted instead of caramelized.

She was not brown enough for a certain user in her previous incarnation. Then again the character's browness is uncertain to begin with. But I have only so many pale tongues to adjust it.

Is not that she is not "brown enough", in my opinion her brown is too "burned" and less vivid.

Yep. I recognized her as soon as I saw the screenshot. Nice, user

So when are curved swords going to be nerfed?

You can make some cool combinations of set pieces; I got 5 characters and different fashion sets for all of them, around 3 per character.
In DaS3, I've about 4 sets for my DEX character, 2 for my Quality-FTH and 2 for my Pyro.
As I mused in the past thread, I've a autistic dedication to fashion. I blame Dragon's Dogma.

Probably in the next DLC when they add a rapier that's more ridiculous than the Follower Sabre.

I prefer to do them after getting all the souls to go to drangleic, in the order that they released (sunken, iron, frozen)

Mind sharing some? I'm actually half retarded when it comes to fashion souls most of the time.

I CE'd myself some medals to get all the levels in sunfags so you can go that route if you really want to, or keep a backup save that you can keep overwriting your game with until you get it just right.

Names aren't exact but here goes nothing:

DEX build
1. Sellsword helm / Black Hand armor / Artorias' gauntlets / Faraam boots
2. Pale Shade mask / Sunless armor / Silver Knight gauntlets / Pontiff Knight leggings
3. Sunless Veil / Fire Witch armor / Pontiff Knight gauntlets / Sunless leggings
4. Yuria's mask / Fire Keeper's robe / Cornyx's wrap / Leonhard's trousers
5. Sunset helm / Xanthous armor / Undead Legion gauntlets / Eastern leggings (didn't use this one much but might be worth mentioning)

Quality-FTH build
1. Standard helm / Alva armor / Nameless Knight gauntlets /
2. Gundyr's helm / Faraam armor / Leonhard's gauntlets / Elite Knight leggings

Pyro build
1. Pyromancer Crown / Cornyx's robe / Conjurator manchettes / Northerner's trousers
2. Evangelist hat / Fire Keeper robe / Black Leather gauntlets / Black Leather boots

Forgot one thing.
1. Standard helm / Alva armor / Nameless Knight gauntlets / Elite Knight leggings

I just wish greatsword parrying wasn't so unreliable.

DaS3's simplicity made you weak user. You've lost your edge. You need to redo all the dark souls games as well as demons souls and bloodborne. This is your curse.

I haven't played DaS3 at all, I am waiting for the complete edition.

Oh. Then you're just weak. Get gud nub.

Well no shit Sherlock, I heard Dark Souls 3 hits the middle ground between 1 and 2.

There is some, I like the ashen hunter and the cainhurst set the most from the base game with my male character. Is the DLC worth redownloading DS3 for? I don't really want to make a new character if it is as short as some people are saying

it's as they say. probably not worth redownloading unless you really want to fight the final boss.

Yes, a lot. I'll maybe post some pictures of some neat armour/clothing combinations I've made in it once I remember where my USB is.

In other news, best weapons coming through.

Who's the purest of the Souls franchise?

Hard Mode: Can't say Dancer.

You are.

s-stop.

The amount of fucking bullshit today.

life is suffering

git gud

Look harder, all the fashion is good.

Took me five days of trying, but I finally beat these two motherfuckers in Single Player with no Solaire. I finally actually feel like I've accomplished something of worth in gaming, and I finally understand that lust for Nintenhard vidya.

I use Power Within

I just stick to my Zweihander, was never into using a magic class. I always feel like they're super weak for some reason, no matter what game I'm playing.

They're famously overpowered

pull out my blacksmith zaphammer because my sl1 ass is about tryhard their asses out the stratosphere.

sounds like shit. have qt.

I 1 Shot Biggie and Smalls on NG+8 with a sl140 wizard

Red tearstone, power within, bellowing ring, crown of dusk, and pursuers from the crystal catalyst. Goddamn that was fun. For some reason Nito was actually pretty difficult.

I assume you don't die from the pyromancy effects while doing it.

Whatcha guys think of the undead arena? It's okay but there's no reason to play it other than for sport, there are no rewards aside from a ranking system that I don't even fully understand.

It's fun but I wouldn't ever do 1v1 because I'm not a fight club kind of guy.

Yes, and the fight doesn't take more than two casts.

it's shit and should (hopefully) die in 2 weeks. whoever thought unembered duels was a good idea deserves to be hit in the head with a brick.

Is dlc out for 3 yet? I never played dlc in 2, is it worth the time to replay it?

I haven't played bloodborne because I don't have a ps4.
I was thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering if you could just buy a used copy of Bloodborne and a used ps4 from gamestop then return both later. I think that's what I am probably going to try for if we get ps5 or XboxZero exclusives. At least Nioh is coming out in a while, and I will get some more use out of my ps4.

TIP

Start a new game and go to Tower of Flame.
Run to the Dragonrider boss and use the small arena to kill him in seconds by making him fall off (watch videos if you don't know how to do this).
Go through Forrest of Giants and by the Branch of Yore from the Hag for 12,000 souls.
Talk to her afterwards and you will get the silver ring+1.
By a wooden club and key from the hag as well.
Equip the ring and go around the castle picking up the titanite shards
Talk to Cale and get the key.
Go back to majulia into the store for 3 titanite shards
Go into the big house for more shards
Upgrade club and kill the giant
Level up strength (target 40 when you have the souls)
Go face the Persuer, parry him and use the seige weapons for a quick kill
Go to lost Bastille, pick up dull ember
Go to Lost Bastille blacksmith and pick up the 100% physical block shield and upgrade your club to +6.
Level up
Go to Shaded Woods and in the wooden chest there is a titanite chunk, make sure you don't break it.
Kill the crystal lizard for another chunk
Kill headless Vengarl for his armor

At this point you should have been leveling up your strength to 40 and if you've succeeded in doing this you will absolutely wreck everything in the game with you also having heavy defense. The wooden club has S scaling when maxed out which can be achieved 100% every playthrough just by reaching Brightstone Cove with no great soul boss defeated. This is the method I used to do a no death run. Took me a while to perfect but it works and makes enemies a piece of piss to beat (wooden club wrecks the Iron Keep enemies which is awesome).

I'm not an expert on fucking GameStop's return policy but I'm pretty sure you only get store credit, not a full refund, and I'd imagine even a used one would run you $200. May as well just try to buy a stolen one off a nigger on craigslist for less than that and keep it.

Sounds interesting.

This only applies to SoftS though. Everyone by now should have abandoned vanilla DS2 as SotfS is the superior version.

What's different in SotfS again? Is it worth grabbing it when its on sale if you've already 100% DaS2?

Has all the DLC, "Fixed" enemy placement and changes to the lighting engine. Notice fixed in quotations, as the enemy placement is still dogshit.

more enemies or less?

Read, broken and unbalanced.

It's just the PTDE of DaS2, plus a weak attempt to fix the graphical downgrade with filters.

So its not worth picking up for 10 bucks?

DaS2 is worth picking up for 10 bucks, SotFS is not worth picking up for 10 bucks if you've already played DaS2. What on earth compelled you to 100% it?

'tism user

'tism

Anyone who loves these games should pick it up. SotfS also runs at 60fps on consoles compared to vanilla 30fps.

Is worth it, but if you played Dark Souls 1 and thought it was hard but rewarding just wait until you get gang raped by big guys with heavy armor.

I was asking as someone who's already beaten 2. Seems like Sotfs is only worth it if I wanted to play the DLCs (which I don't)

You could always pirate

Then the DLC areas may be quite infuriating, the old game got revamps here and there, still infuriating.

Duel is pretty fun, except when you encounter a faggot who runs the clock down the avoid losing the match.

The brawls are cancer though, and the team modes are hit and miss.

There is a good variety in bloodborne if you have the dlc. I actually made a cow boy looking character with the blades of mercy just for fun once.

The only review worth watching.

I am currently ramming my head against Sister Friede in the Painted World DLC. The first segment of the fight is fantastic. This is an example of a boss that controls the pace of the fight, and it's great because it forces the player to really learn her moveset or be severely punished. This boss was clearly designed to combat the tendency for any random dipshit to just waltz into the fog gate and start R1 spam. She is incredibly mobile, she has a great reach with her scythe, and she boasts 3 or 4 special moves that will obliterate you if you don't learn how to avoid them or prevent them from happening. In addition, her normal attacks have fast start up animations with very brief tells that also deal significant damage, some of which provide her with hyper armor, which will force the player to stay engaged. She can be parried and backstabbed, she can suffer bleed damage, and I suspect she can be poisoned as well. Overall, a pleasant fight for lower level characters. I can see this fight being easy for high level characters or players who have mastered the parry, but for most people it'll be a decent challenge.

The next segment of the fight is terrible by comparison. It feels like filler. Friede takes a backseat role during this portion of the fight, while Father Aridenel wildly flails about the arena with his goblet of fire or whatever the fuck it is. Friede's moveset is drastically reduced, and she is content to stay within a reasonable distance and launch spires of ice magic while her cohort rampages about like an autist denied of chicken tendies. If you summon the NPC to aid you in this fight, it becomes easier simply by virtue of another presence in the arena that can draw the boss' attention long enough for you to attack from another angle. However, the ice magic and all of Ariandel's attacks, especially the AoE fiery explosion, will kill you in under three hits, so even if you have another person or an NPC with you, you can't just recklessly charge in and bludgeon them with your weapon. Even worse, it can be difficult to find any time to reasonably attack.

I usually die before reaching the third segment of the fight, but I've reached this point a few times already, and from what I can tell, it's just a retread of the first segment, now with even more AoE attacks that can instakill you.
TL;DR you're a faggot who should learn to read, but since you're illiterate I'll spell it out for you

You agree or disagree? What do you think about it?

I'll just wait for the GOTY/final version of DSIII with all patches and DLC before I go back. First playthrough was really fun, but following ones were, forgive the wording, hollow.

I'll probably do the same, the final DLC is due out next year so I'll just play other games.

How does she compare to Sulyvahn and Nameless King? Is she to vanilla DaS3 what Laurence and the Orphan are to vanilla BB?

You on PC? What soul level? Because it took me a few attempts at SL125 in NG+ but I might be able to help you out.

Haven't played Bloodborne, so I couldn't say
In my mind, Sulyvahn is similar to Gwyn. He's highly aggressive and tends to use jumping moves that cross the gap between himself and the player, so it's best to learn how to parry his moves while also looking for opportunities to strike when he leaves himself open. I'd say that the same thing applies to Nameless King, except that he tends to be slower but much more powerful, so the mage types or melee builds that favor ranged weaponry like bows will have an advantage over those who'd dare to get in close enough to strike.

Friede's first form is very fast and powerful. She can slaughter you with normal attacks at close range, and it can be difficult to take the offensive against her because her attack animations are so quick. At long range, she will use four types of gap closers: The first is a jumping move that is similar to the type that Gwyn and Sulyvahn use; she lunges at you with her scythe while releasing a shockwave of ice magic. This lunging attack takes two forms. One of them fires off the ice magic first, and then proceeds to try and plunge at you while you're dodging it, and the second form tries to plunge at you and then releases a shockwave of ice magic around the area that she lands on. Both of these can be reasonably dodged, but she's quick to recover so it's best to dodge, get in one or two hits and then back away. She'll punish you if you try to R1 spam, but if you're fast enough you can get in as many as four or more hits, depending on the type weapon you're using. Dex weapons that are fast, like the Crow's Claw, will be very useful against her. Sometimes she does a horizontal attack that has hyper armor. It can be blocked but it will interrupt any attack you're in the middle of using. I think she can even interrupt hyper armor attacks, however I'm not completely sure.

Her second special move is what I call an "uppercut scythe hook" attack. She runs at you from long distance, with her scythe grating against the ground. When she is close enough, she tries to upper cut you into the air, and then uses her scythe to hook into you and slam you to the ground. This attack hurts a lot and will definitely kill you if you don't have a full health bar. The second variation of this attack is used when she is invisible. While invisible, she'll begin to initiate the attack, and you have to find her and prevent her from attacking. If you fail to find her, she'll follow you around for a limited time and try to uppercut you. You can run away from this attack, but you're better off preventing it from happening in the first place. Sometimes, if you're within range, she will try to attack spontaneously with an uppercut attack, but you can always tell when she's going to do it by the sound that it makes.

Her third special move is a spinning attack that she uses to horizontally slash at you twice. The first one is easy enough to dodge, but the second slash happens quickly, so it can be somewhat tricky to get the timing down. Generally speaking, she can move very quickly; she dodges around the room with these side strafe movements that cover at lot of ground. When she does this, she is immune from being stunlocked. You can get in multiple hits if you catch her at the end of her moves, or after she's just been parried or back stabbed, but generally she's going to try to punish you or move away, so that's why I say that she controls the flow of the fight.

In short, she's a lightweight, highly mobile, and highly powerful version of an normal NPC. In terms of speed, I would say she's as fast, if not faster than, Sulyvahn. In terms of power, she's pretty damn strong and will kill you very easily, so she's closer to Nameless King in terms of raw damage ouput.

I am a filthy pirate so I have to play offline. I am around SL 60, a knight using a +7 straight sword, so maybe that is why I am having such difficulty.

Fuck the sable church bullshit, I hope the next DLC time travels us back to when the profaned capital wasn't a glorified swamp level

Actually you could probably respec into a quality build and just use profaned greatsword. It uses less stamina than any other UGS, and has a flat 50 fire damage boost to all charged heavy attacks. The WA boosts all damage by 80, making charged heavies deal an extra 130 on top of the weapon's AR. I'm rebuilding that one right now actually.

Just wondering if she's far harder than any boss in the vanilla game. Admittedly, that may apply to every DLC boss (Manus and Raime come to mind) but I feel like the ones in BB's DLC have a ridiculous gap between them and the vanilla bosses.

'MEMBER PRISCILLA?!

Yeah, sounds like I'm gonna a very salty bitch.

Did he point down?

But I don't want to be a faggot

I wonder why other weapons don't really have special heavy attacks, seems like a really fun addition

I haven't gotten a brawl fight yet, but the 2v2 and 3v3 can be fun if you don't run into people who just shoot magic into your back every 5 seconds because you're at low health.

Honestly can't remember, first time I had someone Reeeee on me in DS3 and it was a month or two after the game was released.

I think you're exaggerating a little, Orphan still pales compared to depth 5 Pthumerian Descendant and Laurence isn't as hard as the CDC Watchdog, and both of those were in vanilla. Not like powergaps are unheard of in the previous games anyway.

Chhheeeeecked

those digits are lewd

Oh Mighty Lord of Hollows!

It's all subjective in these games. Some people have problems with Celestial Emissary (a fight that can be done so fast it makes Pinwheel feel like Sinh). For me, Laurence is so far the hardest boss in the series. Orphan, I concede isn't too difficult once you discipline yourself to not immediately heal (this goes for Raime as well) or back step too often.

This I unconditionally agree with. IMHO they are by far the hardest part of DeS. I can't beat them without Thief Ring and a stable shield. Doesn't help that in DeS, there's no guard break and things that go past the stability threshold are simply unblockable.

Anywho, finally got the time to play the game. Got to the Settlement library/church/whatever and Vilhem aggroed immediately. I imagine a Lord of Hollows character will have this play out differently. He hits hard but is easy to parry.
Met the painter girl and I'm on Dickstab Forest - Ice Cap Edition Act 2. It's more about spotting those dildo heads than anything else.

And fuck the rapier Corvian knights. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make a enemy that moves like the red eyed anime skeletons, hits as hard as a cathedral knight and has as much range as a chain-axe snakeman? Might as well go all out and make the fucker do shadow doubles like Sulyvahn.

I thought the old monk was a solid challenge when the online was more active in DeS depending on who you got as an opponent.

I'm honestly surprised FROM never made a boss like that again, that uses player characters as the actual boss(no, Mirror Knight does not count.)

I'm really liking the idea that a huge portion of the enemies in the game are just rejected designs from BB or were intended for someone with a movement style of BB and they were just too lazy to switch them over to fight someone with a DaS movement style.

It's because the challenge is way too variable, and way too dependant on the pvp balancing being good in the first place, which as we can currently see, is not a sure thing

FRIEDE'S SCYTHE WEAPON ART SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DISAPPEARING QUICKSTEP WITH A MORE INTACT FRIEDE MOVESET

FUCK YOU FROM WHY CAN'T YOU EVER GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD

SOMETHING INSPIRED, LIKE BLOODBORNE

They haven't made anything inspired SINCE Bloodborne.

you mean even before bloodborne right?

I don't think they even wanted the money, they just had to fulfill their contractual obligation. At least their contract with Namco is done now.

To be fair it hasn't been a long time since BB came out and the only thing they've made since then is DaS3.

That's the only other thing I could think of.

Vageta311 had a video on his twitch channel where he tried to parried every attack in DkS2. It was hilarious to be honest because you can parry almost everything even the three little pigs in town. But he took down a bunch of his shit because Dork Souls fans are faggots.

the only reason I got it was because if you owned the base game it was on a discount and I did not own any of the DLC, so I basically got all the DLC plus the "upgrade" for about $15. It really just adds a few quality of life tweaks and looks slightly better with rearranged monster placements. Not worth it if you already own the DLC.

Will they ever make a game as dark as Demon's Souls again? Even Bloodborne barely scraped how claustrophobically dark the visuals in DeS were, and that game was set almost entirely at night.

OnlyAfro is streaming the DLC right now. He's been stuck on this boss fight for 2 hours. Its fucking hilarious how he refuses to learn. I guess stop learning when you get salty. I can tell it happens to me too.

Just finished the DLC in NG++, SL120 and a shieldless run. Friede took me about 7-8 attempts and I used the AI summon (more on that later). She's very tough but didn't feel particularly unfair besides the absurd damage her AOE does. The invisible attack is remarkably annoying but I've noticed she kicks up a bunch of snow that indicates the direction she ran off to (of course, you'll be proper fucked if she goes up). I'd say the timing variations of her string is the hardest thing about her.
She hits hard but my damage output was also pretty big so the fight doesn't feel like it drags on (like Laurence, Nameless and Alonne).

The jackass with the wolves was borderline easy; took me two tries. He's easy to parry and goes down quickly. The wolf is tricky because like dog enemies, the godawful animation makes it difficult to understand what the hell he's doing. The guy who did Sif probably isn't working there anymore.

Couple of random notes:
If you summon Slave Knight Gael for the Sister Fritos fight, he'll only appear on phase 2 onward and if you beat that part with him alive, you'll get a Titanite Slab. He can be summoned even if you're unembered.
Painting loli has scales and slit eyes. Another crossbreed?

Bumping with a faggy blog post, I'll have to retract my statement about Sister Fritos. I'm replaying this with my pyro build in NG and the bitch is fuckin' impossible. It's basically a Bloodborne boss on steroids and you have to fight it with a slow ass DaS character. Didn't realize how ridiculous phase 3 gets (didn't see the full health 1-hit kill grab she has).
Odd how this was much easier in NG++ and now I'm actually learning how to dodge her moves but maybe it just underlines how hybrid builds lag behind. LTN might work on her but Chaos and Dark aren't all that good (though Onyx Sword is the only weapon I have that deals decent damage).

Another problem with the DLC is how inflated the health bars of the enemies can get. It was clearly aimed at and end game 120 meta character with a +max weapon. Anything less would be a brutal buttfuck.

I prefer leaving a red sign at the pontiff bonfire strongly to this crap.

Into the trash it goes.

Those are my only two complaints about that mode really. The only worth while one out of the lot. It is immune to the faggotry of the other two modes.

Now hyper armor requires heavier armor, a ring slot, or a really heavy shield for your back. RIP fume ultraokaysword dead before people knew what split damage AR was now even deader.

I am trying to help a friend with their stats, is 52 dex too high for DS3?

That depends. Are you going for a quality build? Dex build? What SL are you shooting for?

They were shooting for a Dex/Int build at SL 120. I told them Dex after 40 was a diminishing return.

You're right. 40/40 Dex/Int will suffice. What weapons is he centering around? Sorcerers start with pitifully low Strength.

They are trying to make the DLC weapons work like the crow quills by making them crystal

He's better off making them sharp and then using Crystal Magic Weapon on them. Crystal Quill Crows at 40/40 Dex/Int is only 7 AR higher and you can't buff it.

Here is a rough build for your friend. The armor is just set to maximum poise at

I'll send him this build, hopefully he listens and respecs since he wants to do the arena. Thank you user.

Np satan

Any tips on making this in dark souls 3? I saw this on /ara/ a long time ago and was reminded of it when I started an evangelist build, immediately going for spiked mace and the black set (the shit stupid hollow bitch wears). The gloves kinda work, but I can't find anything else really that is close enough to this. I am currently just wearing the full black set and am working towards a bleed cleric, maybe hexer down the road since my ganondorf is going to be a long haul rather than a short trip like a smaller based character.

Use the leather gloves that come with the chain mail set instead.

If Friede jumps up it just means she appeared behind you. You can still get some easy free hits. Also you'll get the slab regardless if you summon the AI or not.
First phase is obnoxious, boring, and predictable, second phase is obnoxious and just filler, third phase is obnoxious and "Okay, I'll just stand back while you do your endless combos and 'look cool'"
This unfortunately passes on to players that use her scythes, since they like to spam the stance attacks thinking they'll actually hit someone when all you have to do is slowly walk backward to avoid them.

The Gravetender had a cool theme going on, but was ultimately a disappointment. Might've been better if he were a larger knight instead of an NPC and had extra Valorheart block attacks. Still liked him better than Friede and at least his weapon was one of the few good ones to come out of the DLC. I was honestly hoping reaching gold in both arena modes would do something special with the Gravetender, but I had nothing to base this on.

My main complaint aside from Ashtus spam is the fact that the arena gives no reward whatsoever. At least at Pontiff I can get a few souls to make up for the resins I used. In the arena it's just wasteful and I'd have to routinely farm for them.
Welcome back home

It could have been an Old Monk fight or something interesting, but it's just a guy and a reskinned Sif. I really liked the Follower Saber, but the weapon art is kind of shit if you don't get them with the first hit.

So since covenants are busted and ganking is rampant, do you guys want to put together a skeleton warriors covenant?
We just go in as full darkwraith set and if we see a gank squad of 3 we wait for another gravelord to show up. Name should be Gravelord followed by a space and then 6 characters. If you want to form squads just coordinate keeping your levels in a certain range; the over under is 12 levels I think so if you have 24 then you can invade people who are level 12 to 36, and therefore can also invade with people in that range. I just feel like we all complain about invasions but now I think we should do something to at least have some fun with it. We shouldn't devolve to rule faggotry like the bloodedge shitters either, we just take what we want, leave the rest. The only real specifics to it are the names and the armor you wear.
The earliest to get a set is beat vordt or whenever you can talk to the ring fingerer first, kill him, get the key, go down to the skull man down the lift, and then farm for set and weapon.
When you have that go get the dark hand from yuria and then begin your skeleton crusade.
Are you guys up for this at all? I feel like player run covenants are the only fun thing anymore really.

I've never played Bloodborne DLC before, but I beat the game at level 85. I want to get the DLC and do another playthrough. What level should I be before I enter the DLC area?

They will NEVER release DaS2 in its intended graphical fidelity. Watch and cry.

This thing is hilarious, holy shit.

DLC is really fine for like halfway through the game I think.

You know I really did adore the LGKs design in that game, it really is a shame his fight wasn't either more hyped or or better designed,

It seemed pretty damn epic in the E3/demo footage.

They say if you got through Lothric then you're good to go. But I say Pontiff is where the bar is set. If you can solo Pontiff you will have no problems getting through the DLC.

He's talking about the BB dlc I think.

I was asking about BB but was wondering the same thing for DaS3 as well, so thanks. I don't like playing through games multiple times so I am going to wait until the final DLC gets released for DaS3 in a few weeks/months, so I can just do a single NG+ playthrough and play both DLCs.

Well, that's quite telling then.
You know you're in for some real bullshit when there's a bonfire right in front of the boss room but getting a slab for reaching the third phase sounds almost like a "yeeeah, we understand this was pretty tough for you but now we're gonna fuck your shit up like there's no tomorrow".

If you're in NG, 85 is more than enough. For an average player (such as yours truly), it's doable at 60-70 though the bosses might feel tough as nails depending on your build.

Say what you will of DaS2 but it did have some fuckin' amazing armor designs. Sadly some looked silly on the player character because you'd need a huge, bulky dude to rock them properly (like Velstadt's).

Side note, put Sister Fritos on hold with my pyro build and running the DLC with my Quality-FTH build. For the most part, I'm questioning why I bothered staying in NG with this since Lightning Blade aside, there's nothing that feels worth using at 35 FTH and even that may be pointless because the best weapon I got is Walmart's Holy Sword. That shit got seriously buffed: besides the scaling, the WotG weapon art is a lot faster now.

I'd polish her silver if you know what I mean.
Shame his armor looks so trash on players

Yeah, I adored how much like a horror story Demon's Souls were, it seemed like old school gothic horror especially in the Tower of Latria and the overarching story of the kings descent into madness and the story of the Church. I think adding onto this was the pretty minimalist OST, such as the more dread\foreboding feeling while all the other games went for the bombastic approach with a lot of heavy chorus use and shit. I really wish they kept on Demon's Souls OST guy, but it seems that he and his harpsichord fell off the face of the earth after his work there.

Tell me about it. I remember getting pretty hyped for DaS3 when I saw the Vordt fight and heard the theme which got thinking that the OST would be a mixture of the styles between DeS and DaS since his theme has a bit of those very DeS-eque trumpets.

Incidentally, that may be one of the reasons I'm harsh on my criticism of DaS3 - I found the OST to be a utter disappointment. The main menu and Vordt themes are fantastic but after that there's nothing I particularly enjoyed besides the second movement of Sulyvahn's theme.
Not that it's bad per se, just not something I listen to outside playing the game.

Yep, way too bombastic and triumphant for the entropic setting, there's no range at all. Even Bloodborne with all of its drums and Latin choirs wasn't that over-the-top.

There's also the issue of memorability, which is a pretty subjective complaint, but I know I could immediately identify any single track from DeS or DaS or BB, couldn't tell you three or four tracks from DaS3.

yeah, that's a good description for the way they went with the OST. I wouldn't call it a disappointment though, I really like a large number on the list, but for one reason or another I keep coming back to embed related as one of my definite favorites, probably since the Cathedral is my favorite location in the game, and it set such a tone for the game that was shat on pretty well with the revelation that Aldritch was just a lame reference fight.

I remember the opening notes of some like Storm King, Dragonslayer Armor and the Deacons but, really, the only in-game track I find to be memorable is Vordt phase 2.
At least DaS2 had Skeleton Lords, Nashandra and the DLCs added the themes for Sinh, Aldia and Alonne with the later being one of my favorites in the whole series.

Cathedral was one of my favorite parts too but then I started to think it's just a big box with a pool of giant's waste. It needed a few more props or areas like Rosaria's.
I personally like the settlement and the castle/archive the most.

As I said in a previous topic, making the tyrant cannibal priest that corrupted a entire ecclesiastic order and envisioned a third age into 'MEMBER GWYNDOLIN? was a kick in the balls.

Just fought Edge McSlowWalk and his dog. Struggled a lot more this time and realized this fight is pretty much Royal Rat Authority on steroids - kill that jackass on time or keep getting run over by offscreen dog. If he's alive, running circles on the pillars works and makes the whole thing unintentionally hilarious.

Anywho, how about some fashion, you ashen fucks? :^)
Starting with my DEX build, not getting much mileage from the new stuff but Vilhem's leggings make a good match with the Black Knight gauntlets.

Slave Knight Hood is also a good alternative to wear with the Alva Armor. The cloth in the armor is a bit more faded but it works for the most part.

Millwood Armor goes well with almost every crown and Lothric's hood as well. This might be the only time I use the Nameless King's crown without being overly bothered by how horribly rendered that hair/plumage/whatever looks. Seriously, From. Patch that shit.
Also a set I can't rock with my current stats.

I also know that's a reference to bloodborne too; the shore town, the start of the nightmare and the hunter dream being based in eldrich horrors envisioned by lovecraft, the countless mentions of bodies of water, pale blood probably being a reference to watery blood, the whole squid monster men thing; Aldrich the biggest reference ever and he couldn't even be something cool.
My fashion souls sense has really deteriorated; with how vit is a separate thing, I have a hard time thinking about rule of cool when nothing is under weight limits.
Got any ideas for ?
Best I got right now is the black set with the spiked club.

Even for Dragon's Dogma that one would be a doozy. Let's see…
Pyromancer's Crown / Fire Keeper's robe / Yuria's Gauntlets / Slave Knight leggings perhaps? It's nowhere close. Man, were this shit DaS2, you'd be set with the witch and desert sorceress stuff if not just for legwear.
Maybe Cornyx's robe instead of the Fire Keeper's?

Reposting that illustration in better res since I got it handy.

Yeah, yuria's gaunts are the only thing set in stone for this one, it seems. I'll keep trying and eventually post my results.

Anyone want to play some Demon's Souls? You don't have to give me your information or anything; I am SL 82 on the NA version, currently squatting the Fool's Idol archstone. Looking to play the Old Monk for someone. If you summon, you're a fag. Let's have a 1v1 duel.

this fashion meme is the dumbest shit ever I blame ptde and pc gamers, mix and matching has never worked in souls nobody will pay attention to what you are wearing imbeciles. heck off

I am playing darksouls for the first time and I may have leveled poorly.
anyway I have have decided on dex faith and des is already 40, should I level faith and vit to thirty or keep vit at 10 and level faith to 50?
also those faggots in the abyss are kicking my ass, I finally figured out the trick to beating seath is to NOT strafe left (like wtf the whole game up till now has taught me to strafe left in 1v1) and those 4 niggers are the only bosses in my way now.
speaking of the abyss, manus and his nigger magic are also pushing my shit in, dosnt help that he has like a million health and that faggy wolf dosnt do shit (fuck you btw, even if you just spun around forever like you do in the future that would be immeasurably helpful.
as far as cosplay I am running around as grim reaper with +15 great scythe with darkmoon blade level 3, getting some actual wins in pvp now that my weapon does damage (I was foolishly useing the demon spear before this, also fighting high level duel mongers with the cat covenant ring with occasional wins)

Now that's just odd for a first playthrough. What the hell is your build?
The Four Kings are mostly a dps race. Do you have trouble with their attacks or not dealing enough damage? They're stupidly weak to fire and lightning can also be pretty neato. If you don't feel like using Pyromancy or switching to Sunlight Blade, you can use resins instead. Try to stay close and not gain much distance, otherwise the others might be more tempted to smack you. If you're having trouble with their magic due to no depth perception, you can use the Crest Shield. Has good stability and blocks most magic damage.

I personally hate the scythes in the game and never use them, so I can't tell you if the Great Scythe is any good for PVE, but my guess is no. Have you tried any different weapons? As for Manus, trial and error. Stop summoning Sif and learn his attacks. His magic is slow, predictable, and easy to dodge. Even his physical attacks are obvious. NPC summons are usually there as a distraction or damage sponge with Solaire, Beatrice, and the Heavyweight Champion himself as exceptions.
Of course, you can always get the Silver Pendant in the town to deflect Manus' magicif you're just that much of a fucking failure

Stop typing like a maniac, it's just a game

Don't worry, I've gravitate to the Elite Knight set no matter what I do.

unless you plan on pvping, there is never a good reason to raise your maximum hp

Why the fuck doesn't anything go with the Brass helmet god damn it I feel like I'm settling

Suggestions? I really like these leggings, just kinda think the body and gaunts are cool enough. NO idea what helm to use with this, REALLY wish I could make the brass one fit somehow. I just wanna be an armor-qt-trap

With the brass helm. Part of me thinks it actually kinda sorta works, the other half of me is screaming that I only want to convince myself of that because fuck I love this helm.

fug forgot pic

You got brain problems if you think that looks good.

Help me then. Suggestions? I love the vilhelm leggings and love the brass helm - a qt set involving either, I'd be happy with.

When I'm not using an entire set, I usually look for things that match in color and try to match them in flow. Try the Sunset chest or something of a similar color if you want the helmet, it might look better.

How does DaS3 run on PC? Is it better/on par with 1? DaS2 has me wary of picking 3 up.

DaS1 always ran fine despite being locked at 30 for me, while DaS3 either crashes every hour or when it connects too many people and will drop ~20 frames for 10+ seconds whenever it feels like every patch. Pirate it, it's not worth spending money on.

Limbs- and to a lesser degree, the head- being more heavily armored than the chest is near universally jarring unless the chestpiece is loose and flowing, implying a possibility for matching underlying chainmail or a coat of plates; robes and the like. The Undead Legion chestpiece, which is itself matched with its normal gauntlets, doesn't fit this bill, being a tight leather vest over chainmail. The Brass Helm is entirely mismatched in palette, so you can't do anything to fix that beside nix it.

The previous attempt was better, but the Black Iron helmet makes you look like you're in big head mode, because it's a huge four-slitted bucket helm. But it still doesn't match the light Legion armor. When mixing & matching, use common sense on matching proportions, and since the game is a bit washed out and unsaturated for the most part, try not to get too fancy with color theory & contrast, just pick parts that mesh closely.

well, when I was first starting out I leveled endurance to 30 to do more things, which was probably wrong, I leveled faith and int to 18 to meet pre-reqs which was probably wrong, and I raised str to 24 pretty evenly with dex because I was using weapons that scale with both.
so now I am stuck with a lot of wasted soul levels in stuff like str and int.
I also use the silver knight spear and shield, to bad the armor weighs a ton.

Nope, you're fine. You're not mix-maxing, but you've got what is called a quality build. You want to get weapons that scale well with both STR and DEX. For magics, you could grab a blessed mace for a nice STR/FTH weapon, or just continue using your Darkmoon Blade. Post your stats and maybe you'll get some more feedback. Unless you invested the majority of your souls into resistance, then there's no such thing as wasted soul levels. Keep in mind that the soft cap for most useful stats is either 40 or 50, so generally you don't want to go beyond those because you'll hit some serious diminishing returns.

Runs perfectly fine for me. I think there's this big divide though, from what I've seen, there's a good chunk of players that have no problems, and another smaller but notable chunk of people who have trouble with it. DLC crashes on first cutscene watch for a few people, but never did for me. I'd put it down to PC problems, but I've seen some console players crash a couple of times too.

DaS3 is a fine game in it's own right, some really good boss design, good music, but is the most linear of the games, and has some annoying open zones. Can feel stacked because it feels like BB enemies with Souls player characters in terms of pacing. Feels not quite as good as Bloodborne, but it's got it's moments too. PvP is pretty imbalanced, but the latest patch was a step in the right direction (poise+hyperarmor actually works pretty well with large weapons, killed 4 dudes today as a Dark Moon faith build using a greatsword). I'd say it's still a fun game, just not on the standard BB set. DaS1 is still better IMO, but the game is more consistent (challenge from start to finish, rather than DaS1's complete flop post O&S).

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=dGhpZWYsMTAsMTYsMzAsMjcsNDAsMTAsMTgsMzAsMCw2MCwyNCwyNCwyNCwyLDMxLDE2Myw4OCwxMjQsMTE0LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDYxLDMwLDcxLDU2LDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwzLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2RlbiwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=

I know I cant use buffs on the spear, I swap that out for the scythe often, the cloranthy ring also gets swapped out a lot.

Vordts theme was the only good one in the whole game. The second phase was especially good since it had a great sense of energy that fit his "fuck you im going to rampage now" moveset.

Everything else sounded the same, whereas the soundtrack for DeS was very distinct and minimalist so each track stood out more. Credit should go to the BB soundtrack though, that had a good blend of eerie slow tracks and chaotic madness, which fit the theme of the game really well. It's hard to tell what emotion the soundtrack of DaS3 needed to portray because DaS3 didn't really have a clear point. At least 2 had the concept of 'forgetting' which was neat, even if it wasn't done very well.

Oh and majula was a better home theme than new firelinks theme

You can switch to the Silver Knight Sword if you wish to have an alternative weapon that you can buff. The sword by itself is a decent weapon that has greater reach than a normal straight sword due to its size, however it doesn't scale especially well with any stat. Still, it deals pretty decent base damage at +5, so it's a formidable and reliable weapon.

If you want something that scales well with your DEX stat, causes bleed build up, and that can be buffed, you can't go wrong with uchigatana or iaito. You need to upgrade them to at least +10 in order to deal sizable damage, but it's worth it in the end, especially when you consider that you've got a fully powered Darkmoon Blade. The katana weapons are fast and offer decent DEX scaling. It's a meme weapon for a reason.

If you're into parrying, you could check out the rapier. It also can be buffed, and it offers decent DEX scaling, and incredible critical hit damage when paired with the Hornet Ring.

If you're an R1 memespamming faggot who wants roll around at the speed of sound with the Dark Wood Grain Ring and enough stamina buffs to reinvigorate an impotent dolphin, then you could try the Gold Tracer or Priscilla's Dagger. The latter offers the best DEX scaling in the game and the former offers the greatest bleeding build up effect. Both are used by tryhard fags who want to meme their way into victory, but to be perfectly honest, these weapons are so popular because they're so damn effective. I don't think you can buff either of them, but both will make use of your DEX stat. The downside for Priscilla's Dagger is that it requires Dragon Scales to upgrade, which can be a pain in the ass to acquire.

You've got a decent STR stat, as well. You could experiment with Magic Weapon spell, or other buffs, along with any of the notable STR scaling weapons, like the Large Club, the Mace, the Claymore, or the Zweihander. I'd also like to point out that, generally speaking, buffs are better than enchanted weapons. Buffs are temporary and must be applied in the heat of battle, but they dramatically increase your damage output compared to their enchanted counterparts, which will require that you hit specific stat requirements in order for them to be effective.

Consider the greatsword
Now compare to the +10 divine greatsword
So the sword itself will get around 500+ damage per swing, plus a bonus depending on your stats, but it's always going to be split damage. You can do the math yourself, but in the end it's really just a tradeoff between having a somewhat weaker but more stable weapon and having a stronger physical weapon that can be temporarily bolstered with insane damage modifiers. It's just something else to consider.

good taste

To add onto who's trying to turn you into a monster the Silver Knight Sword is also good for PVP. Most players aren't used to its unique moveset and the two-handed strong attacks are pretty lethal with a buff like Darkmoon Blade. Uchi and Iaito are also good picks. To help you decide, the Uchi has more thrusts while the Iaito has more sweeps. I think the latter also scaled slightly better with DEX. Rapier is also a good choice, but it's pretty easy to miss a mobile enemy due to it having only thrusts. You can use the Estoc if you want sweeps as well, but it doesn't scale with DEX as well as the Rapier.
If you're going to use a greatsword, you may want to equip heavier armor for that glorious poise since your attacks are slower. The Wolf Ring is also a good choice if you're willing to swap out your Chloranthy.

Honestly, I always just make a PVE only build for my first playthrough so I can get a feel for the game and which weapons I like. For PVP, although it's true that there are technically no wasted levels, you'll meet stronger and more refined builds from players the higher you go to the point where you'll eventually meet Big Bubba the dead-angling lvl 387 Havel with a Darkmoon Blade Falchion, Dark Bead, Crystal Soul Spear, WoG, and Hornet Ring Parry Dagger.

Or you could just be a cool guy and use whatever is fun. My original Flamberge build is still my favorite

So when are they going to release bloodborne esque pallet swaps of armors? I need that blue lothric set, the black blue and gold taken king knights, and those lothric wall undead army uniforms with possibly the blue coat of arms scarf, though not required. The fact that those pants actually come all the way down and only slightly look like the cleric trousers makes me upset too.

I'd say try Sunset, Favor, Dragonscale and Slave Knight sets.

Finally killed Friede with my pyro build. I won't say "beat" because after a couple of incredibly frustrating hours of plowing through her first two phases only to be completely destroyed by this cunt who makes Gundyr look slow, called for help. I've no idea how I managed to solo her so easily in my NG++ run before.
And I guess the worst thing about it was the realization that the next DLC boss is going to be even more pants on head retarded.

Goofed around a bit with the scythes but I've no build to use 'em. I imagine all the edgelords are having the time of their lives slow walking with that shit.

I unironically like to play as iron-sturdy knights and slow walk to my invasion targets with heavy armor on, acting like a dark nut or something

it seems kind of counterintuitive to use a greatsword on a dex build, but those numbers dont lie, although I will say I am getting better numbers on my great scythe but it has the shittiest light attack I have ever seen

is the silver knights strait sword really that good? I keep hearing it has sub par scaling.
I was really considering the weeb swords but I decided to save them for a ninja character after I learned chameleon is a spell, this guy was sticking to halberds/spears at first because I got the tin banishment catalyst early on and it was really good compared to other weapons when I didnt know how upgrading or scaling works and got used to having long range. I might use the washing pole.
you also suggest heavy armor… for PvE that would make me intolerably slow, but the wolf ring is a good idea. at first I was disregarding poise because I dont know how it worked but now I am disregarding it because I die in 1 hit in PvP anyway, but if I invest in vit I will definitely look at the wolf ring if 40 is enough.

what would you say I invest in for this character though? level to 30 vit and 30 faith at 120 or stay at 10 vit and up to 50 faith? by the time I am 120 he will be retired to just PvP or if he is unsuitable just retired while I do either a ninja run or a dragon run or a str int run.

SKSS is a pretty far reaching straight sword and it has a good move set, to the point that its aesthetic just trumps otherwise. I can't say much else than that though.

Finally found some fashion souls I like

Look at this shit. This is a boy, and yet, the hips! I have the best rump in the entire game. I wish I could rename my character to Battleshota.

Rate my fashion.

As someone who acquired 400M souls on his Silver Knight cosplay character through nothing but invasions, I'm going to try and be unbiased here.
It mostly scales with DEX and not only that, it stays at a C scaling for it and only E for STR. Nearly everyone likes to pass it over. It uses Twinkling Titanite as well, making it more difficult to upgrade. Would you spend your creamy twinkles on a weapon you're unsure about? I wouldn't.
Now for some positives. First of all, its base damage at +5 is fucking 262. Even the longsword at +15 has only 200, but that makes up for it with a C/C scaling. As others have said, it's a rather long straight sword, making it easier to catch players and enemies. I like it for PVE, but in PVP it can be a monster. Its strong attack can stunlock for two hits. 262 + your DEX (52% scaling) + 1.5x damage boost from two-handing, then add on top of that the massive bonus damage from your weapon buff, in this case Darkmoon Blade. I used to kill players in two to four hits with that thing and that was without a buff. Many people like to look at scaling, but that isn't everything. The moveset can really set the pace of a battle, especially if the other player is unfamiliar with it. What matters is not being predictable with your attacks.

No, I suggested heavier armor. Making a theme for your character is fun, trust me I know, but you're also bringing PVE into it. Those robes aren't going to protect you. You need a set of armor that provides more defense and poise, but still allows a fast roll though medium rolls can also be fine if you know what you're doing A common medium armor set is the Elite Knight set. It can give you some poise you need, meaning you can either unequip the Wolf Ring for maybe Havel's if you don't have the fast roll with it, or for another ring you'd like. Alternatively, you can keep the ring for the extra 40 poise. You already have the Ring of Favor so a fast roll shouldn't be difficult.

First of all like you said, increase your VIT. With the data others and myself have stated to you concerning weapon damage, you should know by now that you will either be one or two-shot as you are now. You also definitely won't survive a normal riposte from many weapons. You need health for PVP so you can be allowed to make mistakes and/or trades. Your poise won't mean jack shit if you die in one hit.
You seem pretty hellbent on the whole 120 thing, but understand that's just the community PVP level. When you feel your character is complete, it's better to stop than invest in stats you don't really need. My own Forest Ninja character stopped at lvl 108. My FTH/STR build stopped at 128. As long as you're around that level, it won't make much difference. Honestly, you're invading the forest anyway, which means you're invading 10% below your level and infinitely higher. You can still meet Big Bubba, there's just less of a chance of doing so. Be wary of Killing-You-Guy, the lvl 710 destroyer of worlds

As I said, it might be best for your first character to be the experiment. I still have my first level 288. I never PVP with him, but I can experiment with any weapon/armor/spell combination I want when making another PVP build. If those are the two options you want for your stats, then the 30 VIT 30 FTH is preferable. 30 is the soft cap for VIT and you should have about 1100 HP for it, but 1000 at 27 is enough in my opinion.
Dragons are simple, get the stones and have a dragon weapon. The End but Kalameet's is my favorite. For your Ninja, I'm guessing you'll use the Shadow set? Know that you'll have no poise at all, which is fine. You can either play carefully, or if you're not doing the Forest Ninja cosplay, use the Wolf Ring. Washing Pole is fun, but it has the worst scaling of the katanas and breaks the easiest. Just be prepared. I think that's all, rate my wall o' text.

I really like how he looks but can he actually breathe in that?

im going to take your advice on the stats and bring up vit, will look into heavier armor but I only have a pound or two left before I am midrolling, but I will at least try midrolling since I use a shield more then roll anyway.
the ninja is going to intentionally be a crazy ass glass canon since I will know what I am doing when leveling, low vit no poise high speed high damage.
what you said about stopping the character where it feels complete, full dragon body dosnt scale with anything but scales, so I only need vit, end, and a little atunement, I can reach the soft caps by exactly level 50 so I am thinking of stopping there since its such a nice clean number and I can punch mid-low levels to death with a totally naked (0 weight) dragon man, probably going to use fap and wolf ring.
thanks for advising me btw.

I personally think Bloodborne has the best fashion of all of them

If that's an example then you probably only think so because you like things that look like trash. None of those clothes fit together.

pls no bully

Comfybro/10

I haven't played since launch, It's good to see people are still rocking this look.
It's now up to you to keep the legacy going.

How much salt do you get from people when you do that?

Kek I did this once to an invader. He was hiding near the beasts trying to bait me to aggro them so I seeded and blocked the ladder. All smiles

Sadly not much, barely anyone knew how to look up recently matched players on steam when the game came out. It's not as straight forward like it is on console.

I'm sure they were mad though, I remember a few occasions where I got the same people multiple times within short periods of time.

That outfit is fucking garbage.

no bully. I switch around armor to minmax depending on current weapon anyway

Okay that's fair.

Any ideas what the blindfold cap goes well with? I'm not a fan of the Choir Garb that much

Is there anything similar to the style of the leggings? If you get a similar color it'll at least look better.

Yeah it's part of the bone ash set, the gauntlets are part of that too

Ok Satan, but is there anything else that might look good with it?

Would torrented DLC work with a legit copy of the game?
Can I go online with this torrented DLC in a legit copy of it?

I'm not sure, Cainhurst maybe?

Yes it will work and yes you can get online, there are pirate made hotfixes you can use to get into the servers, but I wouldn't recommend it. Play offline.

If the game is legit, but the DLC is not, you will most likely not be able to get online without using a pirate hotfix, because the DLC is just a game patch, and the pirate release will "patch" your game to include the DLC, and by doing so your game's core data files will be altered.

Right well shit. Several more shitty heavy tracking enemies and a couple bosses aren't worth fifteen bucks. I could spend that on alcohol instead.

I made a "jews fear the samurai" Haku for my bloodtinge build (chikage). always go full bald until you get the ponytail.
My Abe Lincoln was also pretty convincing. got the mole and everything. always wear the tophat.
I've seen some good ones of professor farnsworth from futurama, the doll,and the joker (but thats overdone tbh)

Try it and see it meshes better. You're looking for a style, not a mishmash of things.

Yeah you're right I do need a coherent style, not just put on what looks good and hope it looks good together.

You'll find your fashion eventually.

hey dude, i know you, why are you posting up so late?

You sure? I haven't actually played Bloodborne, so I'm just guessing as to what he could wear.

i love you

Love you too~

I love both of you

I love doubles.

Oh hey I got double dubs!

Stop being gay guys

No bully pls

Ur a faget now bend over.

You're just upset that you aren't getting any attention.

Maybe get a slightly smaller helmet?

gay

I sometimes interchange it with the lotheric knight helm, the problem is that most helms look awkward with the chest piece. But I like the white cape.

The cape is really nice though. It's a shame nothing seems to work on it very well.

Don't bully
I've been meaning to get into DaS for a while, I'm gonna start installing the first dark souls in a bit; should I expect to die a ton before I learn how to dodge attacks efficiently?

Learn to parry, learn to circle-strafe at properly, learn the right times to roll. I'm sure I told you this already though.

If there's anything i'm horrid at in video games, it's parrying. I just mindlessly attack until it's dead

get yourself a shield, and become a true baby lord

Not really, you'll pick up dodging fairly quickly. Expect to die a lot when learning to parry. Each enemy has a specific timing and you've got to learn to get it right, and some enemies can cut you down pretty quickly if you're vulnerable. Additionally, some segments of the game might initially prove difficult, like the Anor Londo Archers™ or the wheel skeletons, but once you learn what you're up against, things get easier.

Just be glad that there's tutorials online. There's also shields that are supposed to make parrying easier as well.

Good stuff.
Props for finding a pair of pants that don't look awkward because of how bulked up the shoulder area looks.
Now that I look at it, this might the only set that could work with Smough's helm.

Maybe Maria's, Yahar'gul's or Gascoigne's.

I guess my BB fashion woes are the Madman's robe and Mensis Cage. Never quite managed to cook up something decent with them.

based
I wish I could post my fashion souls recently but I play xboner cuz my toaster couldn't run it and I can't figure out how to get screen shots to here.

Cage swapped for the golden cone on the executioner set is actually decent.

Now that you mention it, I never noticed if the cage also bangs against ladders like the cone.

Friede really becomes completely trivial with co-op. Simply having one person to divert her attention is more than enough but then there's the gangbangs I got to participate - a freakin' RPG party (host + 3 phantoms + AI summon) all wailing on her from every angle. I'm expecting someone to put that shit on Pornhub at some point - "nun gets fucked by 5 guys at the same time" or something.

I just patched the game to play the DLC on my pirate copy, but my only save is on NG+ right at the beginning, so I haven't gotten to it yet. Have some screenshots of quality fashion.

Is there a level cap in the arena that only pits you against people around your own level or does it not matter what level you are and you can meet people 100 levels over you?

90% sure that that sort of thing is where the white-haired painter girl in the new DLC came from…

Nobody knows?

Best area: Latria
Best armor: heide knight set
Best boss: Artorias

I'll never play them all at once. ;_;

every day.

Why does the shittest game have the best armors?

How in the everlasting fuck did they fuck it up?
They copypasted Elite Knight without changing its looks so why couldn't they do the same to Faraam?
Fucking From you gigantic faglords.

Elite set looks like twink garbage no matter what I do.

Where can i get the updates that is required to run the DLC on a pirated version fams ?

plz help ;_;

It's the neck. Dark souls 3 characters use bloodborne's physique system, so everyone has really long limbs and necks, which is fine for thin victorian gentlemen but not so for heavily armored bulky knights.

The girl has scales and slit eyes and given how much of a cheesefest the lore throwbacks have been, it wouldn't surprise me if she's Priscilla's daughter.

Incidentally, just realized the Evangelists have the same VA as Astraea/Priscilla/Alsanna/etc.
And btw, anyone who voices the DLC characters? Ariandel reminds me of Allant which got me wondering if it isn't Peter Marinker.

I dare say they fucked up the Favor set big time too. That shit doesn't even look like a suit of armor. Sure, it's a bit on the slimmer side but let's not overdo it.

True. Those giraffe necks are unsettling with a lot of sets.

By the by, a couple of lore bits that always bugged me about this game, starting with Aldrich.
Hawkwood says "they made him a Lord of Cinder". Who's this "they"? And how the fuck does that go down? He's chomping on his 50,000 kid and some committee barges in "Congratulations! You are now eligible to link the fire."
Also, if he envisioned the Age of Deep, linking the fire is something he wouldn't do though he might have gotten to that conclusion post-linking which brings me to my next headscratcher - after roasting their asses in the kiln for X amount of time they're free to go about their business? Kinda makes Gwyn look like a giant dumbass. "Waddya mean "you could have walked out anytime"?!"
Seath probably tricked him so he could perv on Gwynevere with impunity.

Fucking why?
It's like they didn't even check if it messed up some of the armour sets and just hamfisted it in.

why does every gank scummer use this weapon? It's always that one thing, never anything else.

Get summoned into a world and this invader slaps your host's ass what do?

dark souls 3 is a rushed game built off of a far better games technology? You don't say.

Laugh, it's a completely shit build. To have enough stats to use crystal magic weapon and non fat roll in full havels with 1 handing the dragontooth puts you to level 102 starting as the knight. You need fucking 60 VIT to medium roll and that's with favor+2 and havels+2 rings and heavy armor is so shit. You have a default stamina bar with a heavy weapon which means you basically drain your all your stamina in a single combo. Ideally you spend the last 18 points in your VIG so you don't get killed in a single R1 R1 combo. Also INT isn't even at softcap meaning CMW is a waste.

The entire build revolves around being a one-trick-pony parryfag, the worst type of fag in this shit game.

Do you even free aim?

I think the 'they' are probably the fire keeper or current fire keeper available at the time. The situation was more like hey good job getting swole on human children why don't you set yourself on fire for me?

The description says that he came to the see a vision of a deep sea as he ruminated on the fading flame. So it was post/during the linking of the flame.

I think the linking system is more like you sit on that fire like kindling until you eventually burn out and your corpse 'the cinders' is shoved into a coffin somewhere. When shit get's real bad the bell tolls and wakes up the lords of cinder and any shitty ash nearby, what is supposed to happen is that the lords are supposed to convene at firelink shrine for a last super linking but in case shit is too fucked the shitty unkindled ash is charged with dragging them back by force. But while Aldrich's shit was roasting there is no guarantee that he couldn't have still ran things in the church by some proxy, hell there is no set location to link the flame, which means he could have just linked it from the Cathedral.

I mean it seems that some really catastrophic shit happens when you link the flame, in Farron the entire woods rotted all at once, and linking the Profaned Flame in the Profaned Capital probably caused all of those bodies to get burned.

Really we don't know jack shit about how the previous linkings worked, but chances are some catastrophic shit happens whenever a dude chucks himself onto the pyre. Aldrich's was seeing this age of deep sea and resolving to make that shit happen.

Your build is shit m8

Your only way to kill someone is to get lucky with a parry or kill someone on their first playthrough with them being horrible.
Nigger you need at least 40 STR to 1 hand the dragon tooth, 30 INT to use CMW and your VIT to around 60 to not fat roll or VIT at around 27 to be just under 100% and fat roll.
I just chose crystal sage because it weighs 2.5 the same as most other staffs
Favor and Havels are a must since you are ultra heavy, chloranthy was to balance out your shit stamina and hornet is because you're a parryfag. You could take the +5 stat increasing rings and then swap out after buffing but then you are still at level 92 with 12 VIG and the bare minimum stats to use everything posted in your image.
Ignoring the fact that 1 handed great hammers are one of the easiest thing to parry, they are so easy to avoid if playing reactive and too slow for hyperarmor to kick in if the other player has a fast weapon and is being proactive.

Honestly what are your stats and your equipment?

Rate muh pyro.

It's pretty bad in my opinion

Anybody wanna help my level 20~ bully the Dancer? I didn't use mr. weeb's cheese special because I wanted to fight her proper, but jesus christ she's kicking my shit in.

If you want to cheat then you can always use the enter while summoned trick.

You put your sign down, wait until the confirmation message, maybe you can also do it with invasions, I would try with the aldrich faithful or the wolfbros covenant because both get summoned often at their respective levels, (15-35 for Wolf, 35-?? aldrich), and then step in before the screen goes black, so like on the second, "Being summoned as an X phantom" step into the boss fog. Do whatever for the host of that world, die, or separate, and then summon people, nudge them onto the door so they realize they can enter, and never enter while they constantly whittle away at a boss's health. If you enter you'll have to start all over, so just hope that people you summon walk against the door and mash A. I only ever do this for the dancer because she's a fucking cunt and it's free souls very early. I think the most recent time I actually fought her was with Alfred the Executioner, and she went down fairly easy for a bonewheel build.

From really needs to fix fucking poise

Poise is working as intended.

Well for that I might as well have just used the NIPPON STEEL NPC cheese.
Might just get a friend to help, since I do want to actually fight her, just can't do it worth shit alone.

What sort of build do you have to run miracles decently while doing good greatsword damage?
On my main I used to be 40/40 quality and did great damage, but when speccing into FTH I had to lower my health and STR/DEX a bit (wanted to use darkmoon blade) and now it feels like I do shit damage and have shit health.

use lothric great sword, spec for heavy infusion, 50-60 faith, cast lightning blade, two hand, have an AR of 700~ on I think like +7

Mine's something like 40 STR, 40 FTH, 18 DEX, 30 VIG, 20 VIT, 20 END, 30 ATT or something like that

Wish there was a damage calculator with actually working infusions so I could choose between going STR/FTH or DEX/FTH (heavy or sharp). I'm thinking DEX since I like to use astora GS as backup weapon, but I normally main halberd/claymore/artorias GS.

If you're willing to deal with split damage, you can run the Blessed I think, you'll have to check infusion and get damage that scales with Faith along with the pitiful regen that exists with it.

does darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Weapon Attack Rating & Scaling Calculator not work?

None of the infusions display accurately. Single-stat infusions are often too low, multi-stat infusions end up too high, etc.

I like PVP

well fuck
I made a test character that I'm going to put up to like 60 in strength and luck, and convert that to all faith, all int, and then see which does better for dark infusions. I honestly don't have the sack to do full on testing for all infusions, but I suggest you do something similar to that; start with deprived is my suggestion, because the stats being even makes for a fair testing point.

Trying to decide between the under 70% under 30% builds. I have Black Knight Greataxe on the second slot, but I main Valorheart for the sweet gladiator-roleplaying. Also because it's actually fun weapon to use.

Also, slave knight leggings or dragonscale waistcloth?

Slave knight makes me moist

Guys which tattoo is best for the ganondorf forhead gem? I'm going through rebirth right now and I can't find anything I like.

on the piratebay.
like actually. last week i download 1.06-1.08 + the DLC and updated one after the other and booted the game up immediately after.

Finding my fashion souls again. Executioner legs, briggand gaunts, fire witch armor, wolnir's crown. Can't post but I'd like the other fashion souls posters to give it a shot.

Rate my fashionborne, lads.

the first is 10/10 hitler

Classy hoonter. I never did try Eileen's mask on any costume (besides Djura's to deal with Lanterns).
Shame Bloodborne didn't have some alternate versions of some pieces like the Yahar'gul helm. I'd like to have the Yharnam Hunter headpiece without the hat and vice-versa and Eileen's mask with a wide-brimmed hat.

Cheers lads.

Eileen's mask goes with a lot of other sets and its stats aren't too shabby, you should try it out. It looks really cool with Gascoigne's garb for example and doesn't clip through the scarf, unlike with the Black or White Church garbs. Maybe it's just because I really like the aesthetic of plague doctors, but I haven't been able to take the thing off since I got it. It may also be because I fought the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst for the first time on NG+ and I want to remind myself that I somehow beat that faggot

I know what you mean about the headwear. I wish the standard bucket helm had a visor (like a sallet helm's) or something to differentiate it from Valtr's rather than just a different name. It's just as well that they did it for the Yahar'gul helm, since the unhooded version looks good with a lot of stuff and the hooded one only really goes with the Yahar'gul garb and sort of the Crowfeather garb.

I'm not sure what you mean user, Gwyndolin and Ciaran sound different from each other, and Ciaran doesn't use darkmoon magic or bows.

Fuck this boss. Fuck 'em with my Broken Raw Straight Sword +2. Maybe this run was a bad idea.

Wouldn't it be better to go with light armor and drop the shield so you have more mobility, especially with such low damage out of that?

My current fashion.

I think the Leather Gantlets and Old Sorcerer Boots work really well with the chest and mask. The boots look nice though, but some thinner gloves would work fairly well.

Yeah, I was a bit lazy, just used what I had on me. Was thinking of leather gauntlets, or black leather gauntlets.

As is:
Leonhard's Mask
Clandestine Coat
Mirrah Gauntlets
Faraam Boots (I switch to Drangleic Boots too, they fit well).

I like using the Follower Sabre and Follower Javelin from the DLC with the set.

I use the Follower Saber and a Buckler, but I'm shit at parrying so I use it to try to get better.

Heh, if you want Dark Souls 1 style parrying, try using the Caestus offhand. It has less parry frames than the buckler or target shield, but it has timing more like the first game. Make it Blessed for HP regen or Simple for FP regen and it becomes fine for two-handing.

Old look my character used to rock, based off my RP character from an old Pathfinder game.

I use the Buckler because I like having the once in a blue moon option to actually block I'll probably put a Blessed infusion on it just to have some sort of hp regen for when I fuck up.

cancer
Anyway I don't really like that fashion souls very much, the pants and gloves don't really work too well with the top and chest.

Parrying is viable PvE, part of the game, don't really see the problem. Especially against a lot of the enemies in the DLC (including bosses).

Still riskier in DaS3 because partially drain your stamina and get you damaged, I smell salt from PvP.

It's not great but intended. He's an inquisitor who was exiled, essentially the only thing that survived his exile was his helmet, the rest was basically scraped off the dead.

Why would that be the case? The fact that you immediately bring that up smells like projection.
parring ruins the game because everything can be killed in one or two reposts, and on top of that you don't have to think much to parry. The only thing I can actually say I am salty about is I nearly killed a guy and his parry timing was god awful, and the only way he actually got a critical off was he got behind me, pressed R1, we both started facing each other and I took a swing, which did damage to him, meaning I was at some point facing him, and he still got the backstab and that ended me. I wouldn't mind the parry system if it was just free hits, but the auto 3 times your current weapon strength is kinda bullshit.
Also rings that let you add to the already absurd damage is just mindblowing; how do you think someone deserves that much damage? Even if you argue it's to teach bad players not to rapid fire, it still teaches bad players to just parry when they're cornered to end the fight.
Just my two cents, parrying is way too easy, it's pretty cheep for anyone to do, even with the 75% damage reduction on miss, which should really be a lot lower to actually be a real feast or famine, not just feast or minor inconvenience, and the lack of planning it takes is astounding.
Now if you're a guy who parries and just takes free hits, which is what I do sometimes just because I'm not a huge faggot who abuses the awful systems in ds3, that's fine I guess, but the way you replied tells me you think that if something's in a game it is inherently good for the game, like high damage fast enemies, although I won't put words in your mouth.
By the way go the fuck back to reddit, or learn to not double space your posts, we're not in highschool, nigger.

When did this become about backstabs or PvP? But since you're bringing it up.

Inexperience, IMO. There's plenty to do that lets you avoid getting parried. Spear pivots, dead angling with great weapons, throwing knives/bombs, using weapon arts so you're using different timings, and you can also bait out parries. Mix it up, use running attacks, rolling attacks, charged R2's, change weapons, use kicks. If you're spamming R1 most of the time, you're just as bad as the parry spammer.

DaS1 is where parries were the worst because poise was so strong that you barely got punished for failing parries, just like how you could poise-backstab people. DaS3 punishes parries a lot more, getting a partial that drains your stamina can be death, you won't get your riposte and in PvE it'll get you smashed, in PvP it'll reset the fight temporarily but you take damage in the process so you trade badly. Hornet ring is the biggest reason why people avoid R1 spam in PvP, because it punishes you much harder if you so get parried.

we were talking about critical attacks
ebin
anything else you want to share with the class about how you're a metafaggot?
well I don't do that and the second I do actually press my R1 I get parried, so that kinda breaks down that argument
The rest of that stuff about actually using weapon arts, different combos so you're less predictaboor is entry level not-being-a-faggotron
the timing for the parries in ds1 was easier, yeah, but so what? The high damage is still in 3, and on top of that it's still easy for players to get lag parries. Even turning away from that, legitimate parries are still awful because it is just a big hit to anyone who may be doing good and being an offensive player. Being defensive just means backing away, rolling, and then just parrying when you feel comfortable.
It's just not this hard thing to do, and the fact that it's a heavily sought technique is just dumb to me. Want to have fun? Play no shields or use a shield that lets you use the weapon art of your actual weapon. You actually learn how to play the game outside of just pressing l2 r1 and winning immediately.

Why does this game run so shit on PC
WHY
EVEN ON LOWEST SETTIGNS WHY
I CAN RUN DKS2 AT 60 FINE BUT NOT THIS WHY

You will never understand the pain of fighting Dragonslayer Armor while the game drops to 5 fps when I look in a certain direction

It's not like spear pivots, dead angles, etc weren't around since Demon's Souls or anything, user! I tend to play with halberds, greatswords and the different UGS, a lot of their two-handed movesets can't be parried especially if you now to to use weapon tip, or dead angles which have been good since DeS, don't need to stay locked on to hit enemies, PvP or PvE. I also usually carry a secondary weapon to counteract the slower speed of my main weapon, generally curved or straight sword, sometimes rapiers.

I obviously can't tell what your personal experience is, but I feel like you're only remembers bad matches. You're going to get parried once in a while, it's the nature of the game, they've been around since DeS as well, and they're core to games like Bloodborne. You can complain about them but honestly, the entirety of DaS3 PvP is just shit, so I don't see the point. I mean, It usually only takes 2-3 hits on the great weapons to kill people, or if you like to play cancer, go use a quality carthus curved sword or bleeding washing pole build. If the parries are a mechanic in the game I'll use them, no matter how much buttblasted anons whine about how they can't fucking deal with it.

Your subjective view of fun doesn't matter to me. I've done no shield playthroughs, I've done no parry, all is perfectly viable. My favourite shield to use is Grass Crest or the new Millwood Shield (Abjudicator basically) because I've always preferred two-handing to one-hand+Shield in Souls games. It doesn't mean I will restrict myself because some autist can't get over a game mechanic in an already broken game.

again, just because it's in a game doesn't make it good. Style switching only came up in DMC 4 and everyone agrees it is objectively better than the single style system.
the only actually bad matches I have are ganks and parry kings, and most of the time I win against parry kings, it's just that I've brought up one time where he got a lag critical.
literally
every DaSIDF
ever
I guess the DeS equipment system is the system that we should still have, right? Not being able to have items in your inventory at all times and having weapons you're not using affect your current equip load is a pretty good idea because it was in one of the games, remember?

So you're arguing that dead angles are a bad thing, or spear pivots? Stuff that adds variety and counterplay? That's incredibly stupid if your complaint is related to parries.

It's going to happen, the net-code is going to match you up against someone with shit Internet or who lives somewhere around the world. The fact that you don't have a problem against parry kings kinda renders this argument moot in the first place, because essentially, your skill level can trump parries, thus only shitty players really complain about them, if it isn't an issue normally for you, then why get mad about it the ONE TIME it happened?

Hey, if people like to play the game parrying, why not let them? I mean, if it's such an issue in a primarily PvE game, it shouldn't bother you. If you don't like 'em you don't have to use 'em. The fanboyism over it all is dumb as hell though, I agree.

Putting words in people's mouths is not an argument, user. All I've said is "It's in the game, so I'll use it, not going to stop myself because someone can't get over it".

I never argued that it wasn't broken, just that it's a part of the game, and there are ways to deal with it, usually ways that involve a deeper understanding of the game's mechanics and smart use of the options it gives you. Hell if you fight anyone using anything other than a caestus to parry, you can even backstab punish like in DaS1, so honestly, it isn't a big deal, which you yourself, have pointed out, as you

Bringing up irrelevant topics to the discussion at hand, I'm done m80.

I just realized I'm not actually having a conversation with a coherent person.

So what's the point of this? you could just as easily go in with the phantom and just stand back, and dancer will never attack you.

Ended up just killing her with friend normally anyway.

The point is you use a dried finger and get like 3 phantoms to rapid fire summon, and they will all probably pull out their highest damage weapon since they're basically canon fodder at that point and whack down her health piece by piece, and then you swoop in at the last minute to kill her or just let them do it on their own.
A phantom with darkhand throwing themselves at her will make it trivial.

so what do people think about getting the amount of souls that it took for a person's most recent level up for killing through pvp? Like, SL59 would drop 20098 souls no matter how many souls they're carrying.

What exactly are the rules for being summoned as a blue? How do I maximize my chances of being summoned? Do I need to underlevel?

The highest level picked up is : (Your SL) * 1.1 + 10 while the lowest level picked up is: (Your SL) * 0.9 - 10. Just sit on 120 and hope someone doing pvp at right after Pontiff has WoB on. You could just drop yourself 30 via CE after setting the game to offline mode and make it a shitload easier.

It's never been based on how many souls they're carrying, it's a percentage of what it costs them to level up. DaS3 has it at 15%, DaS2 has 37.5% and 10% depending on the context, while DaS has 10% and 50% for the context.

Fucked up that linking somehow, first section is for

No matter what level you are it summons the least of all of them at any level, mostly because you need several things to be checked off before you're actually summoned
To maximize chances you will have to keep your bluefag emblem on and maybe let the game sit for an hour. I don't know why you'd want to be blue man though, they turned from cool anti invaders to auto gank squad. Pretty much guaranteed win but it's worse in every way to every other auto invade covenant because of how infrequent it is at all levels and you're not fighting the host.

welp

The percentage is garbage, most people are in it for fighting and the cov rewards. Considering how easy it is to fuck over invaders, I wonder how many people aren't just trying to find ways to do fight clubs and duels.

Unused content shows that Sulyvahn's dad was tree-fuckin' degenerate. In all seriousness, it does kinda explain his looks. Shame they cut that bit.

Also I'd feel bad for calling Friede "Sister Fritos" but she's a cunt.

About the Blueballs, I did a entire run (with a lot of procrastinating) with the covenant active and got called a grand total of once.
If you want the covenant rewards, it's easier to farm Silver Knights…though that makes farming Slabs from Darkwraiths in DaS look like a short errand.

Don't mind me, just the best greatshield coming through.

That was always the greatshield I used in every Das1 build
is it just as op in 3?

Learning now that aldrich is slightly easier as a full blown warlock build, but his fucking arrow rain attack never fails to be the literal worst designed move ever

Summoning ruins boss fights. If you summoned for every boss fight, you did not truly complete the game, you instead used another human being to help you exploit the AI. Even NPC summons are enough to ruin a perfectly good boss fight. They should make it so that your character has to wear a frilly pink bow on their head every time you summon to signify that you're playing in baby mode.

gankers are literal cancer.

pick one

How did I do?

it's shit