Kikebart Cuts Ties with Nehlen Following Jew-Naming Twitter Spree

(((Breitbart))) is disassociating with bad goy Nehlen

Looks like kike-controlled opposition Breitbart is finally showing its true colors and dropping support for Nehlen. His author page on the site has been shoahed, and Bannon advisor (((Arthur Schwartz))) has stated "Nehlen is dead to us." Nehlen's appearance on Fash the Nation a bit back allegedly prompted the decision, though his recent Twitter activity likely accelerated the process.

Major Harvard jew and Breitbart writer (((Joel B. Pollak))) tweeted the following:

"False. Breitbart News gave him coverage in his last race. We haven't written about him in months. He's gone off the deep end. Do some research, @YairRosenberg, before casting ridiculous accusations. It's your job, after all."

"No. We don’t support him. Haven’t covered him in months. I had no real idea of his recent antisemitic statements when we spoke, Jamie, but I’ve since looked into it (and responded). He’s disqualified himself."

That's kikebart for you.

Articles: https:// www.mediaite.com/online/breitbart-reportedly-cuts-ties-with-fringe-candidate-following-incendiary-tweets/

http: //money.cnn.com/2017/12/27/media/paul-nehlen-steve-bannon-breitbart/index.html

Archives:

archive.is/1vC4x

archive.is/1vC4x

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216
archive.is/yuLW5
archive.is/PhVLB
twitter.com/shareblue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Won't this kvetchout give him more publicity than if they had just stfu though?

Standard procedure is for them to publically execute anyone who dares deviate from rampant mouth foaming philosematism. Breitbart are just following protocol.

Can't wait for the shills to tell us how this proves /ourguy/ is controlled opposition.

SEVENTY YEARS

Nehlen's PR team are going OTT today.

Except being controlled opposition, being weak like Dicky Spencer while associating with strong ideas, as a way for being the ineffective punching bag for the opposition, is bad PR!

yes. hes following the trump formula

KEK

hes a politician. its hard to trust anyone in that line of work. but i have to say this guy seems actually legit. hell be crucified for what hes said, and it might cut his career short, but hes broken the seal. when was the last time someone running for office called out kikes? GLR? he is the first candidate to call (((them))) out in a long time, but i can guarantee he wont be the last

Nice. Keep projecting your kikery breitbart, soon the pogroms will not only commence, but be lauded.

Spencer doesn't even name the jew. I wonder when he'll come out and signal against Nehlan

Lying about your beliefs that the jews are a problem that needs to be recognized and dealt with alienates you to a massive amount of the population, while gaining you the support of, at most, a few thousand people who frequent a Cambodian spider cooking message board– it simply doesn't make sense for someone to pretend to hold those views if they're only attempting to gain votes. And if he's trying to trick us into voting for him only to not deliver on those ideas, all he's accomplished in the long run is encouraged us to believe that a candidate can hold, and publicly state, those views without the fear of automatic failure.

So it begins.

Found one

You're right. Ryan is the only Paul for me.
Its ogre now.

Nigger, this has nothing to do with Paul Ryan. He lost whatever minute chance he had of beating him when he first starting going on the aforementioned phony WN podcasts.

If nothing else this is just more ammunition for displaying how even questioning something remotely jewish gets you blacklisted and defamed

Nope, too late. We #Dyin'ForRyan now.

not defending kikebart but this faggot is being pushed too hard at the moment on Holla Forums
suspicious

Jewish supremacy vs White supremacy.

Name a real one then, kike

All Breitbart wants to do is send White men to die in the Persian hinterland while waxing poetic of Grover Norquist's proposals for tax reform. Everyone who works for the site in any capacity and anyone who funds/invests in it is a fifth columnist who should be targeted for execution.

Nah. He's making waves with his shitposting and its making the news. Current events are topics that Holla Forums likes to cover.

yea these guys need to lurk moar
ARN

he's being a faggot nobody will take seriously

Kikebart took him seriously enough to blacklist him after supporting him for so long.

Thanks for confirming that you kikes are scared of him.

Nehlen 2024

nobody takes kikebart seriously either

no, pandering to a small online community with eDgY memes for adoration is being a faggot

It gets rightfully shit on here but in the true boomer conservative circles, you're wrong. And its a large circle.

Reported for shilling for shabbos goyim.

Carbon copy of the Lauren Southern/Rebel Media Simonsen estrangement, with a few parameters tweaked to keep it fresh for the cattle.
Of course, they still take their orders and are instructed what to discuss/how to act by the same people, the hired/fired metric is purely for the persuasion of the right-wing Goyim, intended to foster the idea that there is diversity/heterogeneity in the views and influences of "alt-right" figures.
He also works for (((them))), he appeared on (((VICE))) years before he started obviously working for for Rebel.
Just how gullible do these kikes think that right-wingers are?

>OY FUCKING VEY IT’S ALL A TRICK

Yes, your point?

one image compared to nehlen constantly posting your guys shit

fair enough

A cursory glance reveals Nehlan is controlled opposition.

Polical campaigns are basically nothing but pandering tho.

The images being posted to attack began are from a year ago. It is possible for him to come to the JQ in that time.
Trump has stated much the same things in this regard as well. Doesn't stop Holla Forums from liking the guy.

wew

I think Alabama proved the system is too kiked for Nehlen to win today let alone after another six years of boomers dying and being replaced by section 8 niggers. We need a civil war to create a separate white NatSoc state, not another election.

Here's one from yesterday, but I guess it's possible he got redpilled earlier today.
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216

Nehlan*

Takes the moral high ground by saying, its okay to be you. Then baits them with, why is it not okay to be white?
Decent tactic tbh.

The (((alt-light))) is coming out in full force to shill for Israel too. Jonestein, Cernokike, Jewseph Watson, the whole (((gang)))

archive.is/yuLW5

archive.is/PhVLB

>See! This proves he's (((ourguy))) and based (t. TD).

I said this in the other thread,
He wont be able to FULLY distance himself from Israel until they fuck up bigly.

However, both the far left and the far right hate Israel, so he has a chance.

He should really do the Micheal Scheuer approach
Its the perfect cop out

Bullshit. He went from supporting Pissrael one minute to shitposting against the kikes the next. With no apparent transitory period. That reeks of insincerity.

The problem is that soon we will start seeing the same excuses that we see sometimes when we talk about the TRSodomites and the alt kike

Oops sorry, as per Nehlen is still supporting Pissrael and okay with kikes.

Vote for fucking Ryan then, I don't know what to tell you.

Shame how people on Holla Forums and cuckchan, for all the 4D chess memes, can’t understand tactics like this. It’s not that Richard Spencer is making Israel either agree to tacitly be in favor of white nationalism opening ground for the movements, or condemn it publicly in spite of being called out for gaving the same things, thereby injecting the normie with the realization of double standards from their (((greatest ally))) and open ground for white nationalism, no IT CAN ONLY MEAN SPENCER IS 100% PRO-KIKE AND LEADING US ALL INTO A TRAP SO WE BETTER NEVER SHIFT THE OVERTON WINDOW

Fuck this site.

I argued that here
, but youll ignore it until I force you to address it and then you'll brush it off with some snarky comment.

What is it when Spencer says he'd be open to funding from the Israel right, or when he says the Holocaust happened, but not the Holodomor?

He's subtly making the connection between Judaism and hatred of whites. Also, bear in mind he's not fully redpilled yet.

Spencer also has CIA background.

No. Spencer is a faggot that has in all his time as "leader" of the alt-right has never taken up against the jew in such a way Nehlan has. This is muddy waters you're trying to stir.

So what? CIA kill commies, we literally did nothing wrong.

Can you link to those statements, (and I mean link to them don’t throw moarpheus spam images at me) I haven’t seen them.

Regnery Publishing is not a smoking gun.

I want him to talk more of jews, but people push this same literalist intepretation of his actions and act like there aren’t tactics behind them, and then spin 4d chess memes about normie commentators and politicians.

When you say we you mean (((we)))?

But is he being condescending as in he sees where the trend is blowing to?

I don't want a jackass who engraves his name on a gun to show how pro-2nd amendment he is. I want somebody who has the balls to say he wants to remove SBRs and Suppressors off the NFA,because he wants to own a bunch of them without the hassle.

Filtered.

FTN is the best news podcast going now.

No. He's saying Pissrael is cool and there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish. That's what he's doing.

You're surprised? MOSSAD is playing 4D chess with the goyim on this.

This kind of of disingenuous shit is subpar. Try again.

Really? What do you like most about FTN, the fact that it's part of (((TRS))) and therefore belongs to Rabbi Kike Enoch's network of controlled opposition?

You're right. Sorry I skipped over the irrelevant part of Nehlen's pro-Pissrael, pro-kike tweet :^)

Now this is shitposting.

Shut the fuck up and go back to the desk you fucking FBI virgin.

Just don’t bother with him. Holla Forums luckily only get these sorts of guys after threads get made, so he’s probably just a shill. Or he’s retarded. People get that dumbasses like this have nothing important to say.

This fierce opposition to Nehlan is something I haven't come across on Holla Forums in some time. Its always the same arguments, the same deflects, the same tweets.
Theyre afraid.

The look on their faces.

Nehlen is obvious controlled opposition and the only way you can deny that is to go through convoluted mental gymnastics where his admission that he supports Pissrael and thinks jews are a-okay is part of an elaborate trick. And the fact that he was on (((Fash The Nation))) was also part of an elaborate trick, amirite? He's only pretending to be a zionist.

Just shut the fuck up fag.

Spotted the fashy trs goy.

This is literally how retarded shills have become. “Hitler was controlled opposition” is the best fucking “argument” they have to shill their kike puppets.

What ever you say nigger. Despite what you heard, Hitler never killed all those Jews.

split votes between trump and this guy for hillary to get elected. pretty obvious imo

Criminally unchecked dubs and underrated post.

No lol. Like I said in the other thread why are there two what makes Nehlen any different from Spencer, Enoch, Taylor, and every other controlled opposition fake white nationalist? Why should I give Paul Nehlen the time of day when I wouldn't give Jared Taylor the time of day, for example?

Best “argument” they have

Yeah, just as "historically factual" as the holocaust.

Every. Single. Time. Nehlen confirmed oil driller and Jewtin-Soros puppet, lol! -D

< Nehlen is a Jewtin puppet! We must reject him, fellow fash alt-righters! Mods are compromised!

Once the Communists start their plan of overthrowing the Civic Nation will enable the actual people to gain control.

This is how stupid you actually are.

Those are your words, not mine.

Are you implying Hitler didn't strike a deal with Germany's Zionist Jews to relocate kikes to Israel?

Youre right. Best to do nothing. Fuck it, let some libshit win the seat. What difference could it possibly make?

Shill for controlled opposition somewhere else.

Tell me one good, coherent reason why Nehlen shouldn't be rejected with the rest of the zionists LARPing as white nationalists. Also, nobody said anything about Putin.

You didn't answer the question. What makes Nehlen different from Spencer, Taylor, and Enoch et. al. ?

Repeating a buzzword over and over again does not make it an argument.

Nothing, you have enlightened me as I now understand its best to do nothing. Even allowing a Marxist win in Wisconsin would be better than voting for someone who is so clearly not going to fight for white interests in the least bit.

Shills going after Nehlen confirmed.

Okay, if they’re controlled opposition, wht is the logical game-plan? Why would the controlled opposition even let the goyim know that Culture of Critique exists? Why are they controlled opposition but boomer conservatives are less so?

So you can't explain how Nehlen is any different from glow-in-the-dark controlled opposition like Dicky Spencer? Well then why on Earth should any legitimate white nationalist support him for one second?

There's no difference between a marxist and a zionist LARPing as a white nationalist. Hint: they're both marxists.

To protect the kikes and derail and destroy actual opposition. See what happened with Hungary's Jobbik party if you want a recent example of controlled opposition doing its thing.

If all what you say is true, than there is no difference between Trump and all the other people you have listed, correct?

Reminder: Don't vote.

Nehlen is not controlled opposition in his own words, he will not compromise white interests for Jewish/Israeli interests, not explicitly anti-semitic, not philo semitic, and entirely pro-white. Bunch of people sperging out because he didn't go full GTKRWN but he is /ourguy/

It's doesn't matter anyway since with Roy Moore the GOPe has made it abundantly that they will work with the Dems to throw the election if their preferred GloboHomo cuck isn't on the ballot.

Oh geez golly gee

Right out of the (((TRS))) handbook. If somebody points out that fake white nationalists are fake, accuse them of wanting to "do nothing".

Trump isn't LARPing as a white nationalist. So there's a very big difference him and someone like Kike Enoch.

Paul Nehlen is, according to Paul Nehlen, pro-jew and pro-israel. This mutually excludes him from being pro-white. His appearance on a controlled opposition podcast doesn't help his credibility any, either. I've asked what makes him different from all the other fake WNs and nobody so far can explain.

Explain how he's different from 'real' WNs.

Then he also tweeted out culture of critique to his 87,000 twitter followers.

Doughboy Steve Bannon is a fucking pussy. Talks shit and can't back it up.

the answer is not at the polls you numbnuts.

Not neccesarily, depends if you understand what pan-nationalism is. I don't take anyone seriously who likes to talk about nationalism but doesn't understand this concept, but then again, most people I come across don't happen to be experts in the varieties of political theory. I'll try and explain it though as I do think this idea doesn't get enough attention.

Is Nehlen a shill or not? I can't tell you that for sure, but I can tell you how someone can be 1488 and somehow have an "appreciation" for zionism: Doesn't mean you have to "love" it. One can learn from those they don't approve of. Let me just say there is a perspective that explains this apparent paradox: Israel is an ethno-state. If the jews can have an ethno-state than why can't whites? Legitimizing Israel in turn legitimizes a white ethno-state on the matter of principle and the fact that zionism is a nationalist movement. Now yes, I know you what you mean, Zionists don't want to allow that and end up being hypocrites that want to destroy other nations to serve their own self-interests and so fuck them. But that's the idea of it; it's basically pan-nationalism; that everyone is better off living in separate ethno-states, and an agreement that we give each other the right to create them. This is why Hitler had all sorts of races fighting for him, because when you emphasize that nationalism is beneficial to everyone, you don't exclude anyone and you bring more people on your side, for instance, Black Nationalists, Asian Nationalists, etc. Creating a world-wide federation of nationalists that would oppose zionist's push for globalism may force them to make a compromise to become less interventionistic and actually respect other nation's self-determination. I don't blame your skepticism though, I can't tell you if zionists will ever change or cooperate with us and respect self-determination / reside in peace, they can choose their own path at their own peril as any other group can. It's in the rest of our interests to at least agree that a federation of nations, a panarchy built on mutual respect and the idea that separation preserving uniqueness would be preferable to a global homologous ZOG. I would hope this is Nehlen's perspective. I did send him a message once telling him to consult with Brett Stevens, he probably did. This was a long time ago. I don't know if he did or not, but if you know anything about Brett (amerika.org anus.com), Nehlen sure does seem to be channeling his perspective, which is what I just summed up for you here.

What about nationalism for natives/feather indians?

Shouldn't kikebart be made to explain WHY Nehlen is dead to them? Are they disloyal or unreasoning or what?

It's not about actually winning the election - it's about showing strength and never compromising your beliefs. Whether you get 5% or 49% of the vote, if you lose it doesn't matter. However, if you never cuck and relentlessly expose the Jews like Nehlen does, you get the chance to redpill some normies on the JQ and lay the seeds for a future White Revolution. Too many times patriotic White men try to "beat the Jews at their own game"
and run for office as a "sneaky moderate", but it always fails - the Jews simply control the electoral and media systems to the point where no pro-White candidate can win without becoming a pro-Israel cuckservative.

Are you for fucking real? They already have their federally sanctioned land and gibs.
You want to give them more?

Outed yourself, kike.

civnats are the worst cancer. they don't even know the real meaning of the word nation.

Don't like any Politicians. These threads seem unnatural. Trump is in bed with Israel, but neverever foreverever Hillary. Trump is in bed with Benjamin Netanyahu but he has to keep up appearances that America comes first. The NewYork Jews don't essentially profit form the US becoming Religion of Cuck™ic or Mexico. So their are still good reason to support Trump. But other then Wolf Whistling what has Paul Nehlen actually purposed in regards to policy? This whole think seems like a shit show, which might be worth watching with a bag of popcorn but I doubt anything good will come of this.

Mudslimes*

Remember when breitfart was considered nazis? It was't that long ago. My how well that widow was stuck to one side.

And Hitler was ok with Jews having their own land…so why can’t Nehlen be pro white and be ok with the nation Israel?

Go fucking kill yourself kike.

Aaaaaaand reported. Holy fucking shit, it’s time for all redditors to be executed in public.

Wew lad

Weird how in every thread that's appealing to aut-kikes, there are posts defending jews and zionism. It's almost as if Holla Forums was right again or something.

I really like that logo.

These threads do seem to be pretty unnatural and fucked up, but I'd much rather have government filled with a bunch of maybe zionists who are saying pro white stuff rather than a bunch of definitely Zionist neocons who cuck out and try to block most of the good shit Trump does try to do.

I haven't heard one good reason not to real politik support Nehlen politically as a positive shift for the Overton window, only reasons why we should be wary of him and never put faith all faith in him.

Kike shills on either extreme can get gassed. Come at me if you have something reasonable to say.

Where the fuck do you pussies come from?

Seemed like a rebuke of PRcucking, not voting.

I'm guessing that Nehlen saw the AL Senate race and decided (((they))) would give him the Moore treatment too. Might as well go on offense if that's how it's going to be.

And the winner of 2017's worst shill award goes to you!
Congratulations kike, you have exceeded past even the worst of your inbred kin to clutch it at the very end of the year

ITS A RAID
bump

gas the kikes.man

What? That is essentialy the same argument as when a jew tries to sell you a loaf of bread for 50 bucks and if you decline, he goes "sure, don't eat, goy". We should vote, but it is a jewed system from the start and doing anything else than voting is 10x more productive.

Appearing on VICE does not mean someone is paid and owned, faggot

Holla Forums Holla Forums is dead

Yes. It's more than just a Trump strategy though. Just as Asians are genetically predisposed to conformity, jews are genetically predisposed to high trait neuroticism. What this means is

the jew can NOT resist taking the bait

Why do you think the Streisand Effect is named after a kike? This kind of behavior is patently semetic. If you place social bait, specifically links to literature that exposes the nose, such as The Culture of Critique, they WILL kvetch and pilpul and propel your shitpost into viral notoriety. If anyone here intends on running for office with a Holla Forums mindset, use these tactics. Hail fucking victory.

Get the fuck out, you reddit piece of shit.

I autism'd myself out in the other Nehlen thread so I'll just leave these here and fuck off from this thread for good. He's simply your average garden variety controlled opposition pretending to critique the jews while simultaneously defending them and making sure the goyim don't get too upset at god's chosen. Zionist to the core. He didn't "suddenly" get redpilled considering he was sucking off the kikes as recently as the 26th. Hitler would have had him shot. I think that covers everything.

I wonder who's behind these posts.

twitter.com/shareblue
you can't into memes

Okay so let’s talk about this. Trump has said infinitely more pro Israel things than Nehlen. I would guess most people support Trump, even if not wholeheartedly so. What’s the difference between the two things?

This is the same low effort shareblue meme of Spencer where he says dumb shit. Clear LEO/alphabet meme generation to dissuade us from supporting any overt pro white candidates.

Spencer was a nobody who was crowned the king of White Nationalism by the jewish press, had anyone seen him as a threat, they wold have just left him in obscurity. He's a zionist who promotes the Holocaust lie, while he, along with his transsexual "wife", downplays the crimes of judeo-bolshevism. The only people who like him are those with severe autism who've been brainwashed by people he's paid to do so (TRS).

Hell, most of the alt-right doesn't even like him. I have a fair number of IRL friends in those circles, and none of them can stand him.

It's (((Brett Stevens))) and fuck that kike and fuck (((based nationalist kikes meme))) as well.

Those "anons" are new arrivals. Anyone who was here and paying attention to the Wisconsin primary is aware he's the real deal. He just had his eyes forced open, like the rest of us.

I heard a weird rumor a while back that the "Brett Stevens" account and all the various websites associated with it were bought out by the (((Chimpire))) crowd, and that's why the writing style changed suddenly. The deathmetal.org site did seem to change format so who knows.

Well the Holocaust is basically the litmus test for idiocy.
If you're openly deny the Holocaust knowing 99,9% of the people in power and media will shoot you instantly down for it, then you deserve it tbh.

Where are the (((shills))) who assured everyone Nehlem was a jewish puppet the other day?

Same pieces of shit claim the same thing about any right-wing politician.

thats how retarded you sound.

But OP. I was told by other (((anons))) that Nehlen was a controlled op shill. What do?

/s

Hitler didn't support the state of israel.

(((people))) get the idea confused where Hitler wanted jews in Palestine to get them out of Germany and Europe as him supporting israel.

They aren't confused.

Color me surprised

How do you expect Nehlen to advocate for a homeland for whites if he is on record denouncing a homeland for Jews?

Don't you see he is simply being consistent?

Nigger-tier take, good god you people are retarded.

I know, I fucked up the greentext, will fix it:

Calm down Satan.

Homeland for Palestinians or American Indians.

They are now just cuckservatives again.
Wow.

That was quick.

Breitbart are pure shekel followers and they will reach the same end as their MSM counterparts.

The time has come for people to stop running away from it.

How can he be a puppet when he literally went on a fash source?

What, as negative conditioning?
Let's make this turn into a mistake then, like with Trump.

Zionism isn't and will never be nationalism, at least not nationalism in the way we use the term.

Pic related is the NYT obituary of David Wolffsohn. Pay close attention to the boxed in text. Wolffsohn was close friends with Theodor Herzl, and the second president of the World Zionist Organization, with the first being Herzl himself. He also gave him (Herzl) the idea for what would eventually become Israel's flag, and even decided on using "shekels" as the name for the zionist currency. Zionism has been a movement straight out of The Protocols , bent on "conquering the world" since its very inception.

And speaking of this false dichotomy of "BASED nationalist zionists" vs "the evil globalists", who we're supposed to believe are two distinct groups. The Adelson-funded ZOA, where lots BASED nationalists like Bannon (who mentored Nehlen) and Gorka gave addresses, published a work lauding Wolffsohn: David Wolffsohn - Herzl's Successor by Emil Bernard Cohn, 1944, The Zionist Organization of America

And to really bring the point home, the second image is a 1962 Look Magazine interview with David Ben Gurion, the first Prime Minister of Israel, where he explains his goal of Israel hosting "the supreme court of the world".

How can you think a podcast network run by a man of questionable ethnic origin with a B'nai B'rith BioQueen for a wife is legitimate?

My connection dropped and I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread the first time

The consistent outlook is that Whites shouldn't be displaced by the non-Whites the jews ship in, and the Palestinians shouldn't be displaced by the jews.

The shills are exposing themselves

I'm looking for images on Nehlen's wife, (((Gabriela))). Can user deliver pl0x?

I'm looking for images on Nehlen's wife, (((Gabriela))). Can user deliver pl0x?

Normies rely on someone to do their thinking for them.
The media attacks him, and calls him the thing that Normies are so scared of
They shrivel at that word, and will avoid anyone accused of it like the plague
Boomers, normies, sheeple wont willingly take the first redpill.
We must force it down

I vote for Paul Ryan because my kids need to fight and die for Israel.
#illdoanythingdontcallmeanazi
#dyin'forRyan

Here's the Aryan goddess herself.

Then why not vote for Nehlen? He's a zionist too.

He's been pretty openly anti-kike the past few days.

we can test if there is really a jewish civil war by false flagging on twitter or wherever as one side or the other.

if there really is a divide it should be exploitable. get their war in the open and destroy any solidarity they have. they are not all propagandists hypersensitive to shilling.

if not it should produce memes that there is no divide and; commy kikes = ziokikes = satanist kikes

HA. That's rich considering Nehlen happily vacationed in Pissrael himself. But I guess the stupid goys are just supposed to forget that minor detail.