Despite EU condemnation, Poland's nationalist PiS ruling party remains popular with Poles

Poland’s government – led, since its autumn 2015 election victory, by the far-right Law and Justice (PiS) party – has come under heavy fire from its political opponents. The government has been accused of creeping authoritarianism and illiberalism, failing to respect the Polish Constitution and separation of powers, and undermining democracy and the rule of law in its approach to the judiciary, media, public appointments and civic rights. Thousands of Poles have participated in anti-government protests and the Law and Justice administration has faced harsh criticism from the EU political establishment and much of the Western opinion-forming media. The European Commission has launched a ‘rule of law’ action under Article 7 of the European treaties, threatening the Polish government with sanctions including possible suspension of the country’s voting rights in the European Council.

In spite of this wave of criticism, Law and Justice has maintained high levels of public support and during the last couple of months the party’s popularity has reached record levels.

Law and Justice (PiS) has a clear poll lead averaging 43% support (in the autumn 2015 election it secured 37.6%) compared with 23% for the centrist Civic Platform (PO), Poland’s ruling party between 2007 and 2015, 10% for the anti-establishment ‘Kukiz ‘15’ grouping, and 9% for the liberal ‘Modern’ (Nowoczesna) party. An October survey by the CBOS polling agency also found that that, at 44%, the number of government supporters was at its highest level since Law and Justice took office; 27% were opposed and 26% neutral.

Why is the ruling party so popular? Perhaps most importantly, the government has delivered on several of the high-profile social spending pledges that were the key to its 2015 election success. The most significant of these were its extremely popular flagship ‘500 plus’ child subsidy programme for the first children of poorer households and every second and subsequent child in all families, and a law reversing the previous government’s deeply unpopular pension reforms, which had increased the retirement age to 67 (from 60 for women and 65 for men).

The ‘500 plus’ programme in particular has had an important symbolic effect by providing a significant and clearly identifiable financial boost to many low income households who felt frustrated that they had not shared sufficiently in Poland’s recent economic growth. Many Poles feel that, while politicians have often promised to help the less well-off, Law and Justice is the first party to actually deliver on these pledges on such a scale.

The vast majority of Poles also support the Law and Justice government’s strong opposition to the EU’s mandatory re-distribution quotas for Middle Eastern and North African migrants located in Greece and Italy. For example, a May 2017 CBOS survey found that 70% of Poles were against accepting refugees (never mind economic migrants) from Muslim countries and only 25% were in favour. Law and Justice understands that for many Poles the European migration crisis is an issue of huge political and symbolic importance and – in stark contrast to the socially liberal, cosmopolitan consensus that predominates among West European cultural and political elites – they view the EU relocation scheme as a threat to national sovereignty, identity and security.

Moreover, although Poles are still overwhelmingly pro-EU, they are more divided over whether the Union’s institutions should become involved in the country’s internal affairs. Many are sympathetic to Law and Justice’s claim that the Commission’s criticisms of the Polish government are motivated, in part at least, by Warsaw’s rejection of enforced multi-culturalism and, more broadly, by what they see as a hegemonic EU liberal-left consensus in the moral-cultural sphere that undermines Poland’s traditional values and national identity. Interestingly, a June 2017 poll conducted by the IBRiS agency for the ‘Polityka’ journal found that 51% of respondents actually supported leaving the EU if this was the only way to prevent Poland from being forced to admit Muslim migrants.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2017/10/26/explaining-the-popularity-of-polands-law-and-justice-government/

archive.is/UBm1b

Other urls found in this thread:

reporter.si/clanek/kolumnisti/bernard-brscic-smer-visegrad-481053
youtu.be/Jr_03_9fYP0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35602437
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Kaczynskiysm the real redpill?

I jest don't ban

E.U. and U.S. are as relevant as Rwanda and Somalia. It's what they wanted. Congratulations.

Any nation that rules over Pommerania/Prussia goes full on Reich at some point.

Actually PiS seems a good gvt.

I can not emphasize the support it has also among other Slavic people watching the situation.
Do not change your policy towards EU.
It would be enormous if you went for expanding V4.
This is in my mind the only credible future.

I cant into translating but do g.translate the following
reporter.si/clanek/kolumnisti/bernard-brscic-smer-visegrad-481053

Probably you should go full Orban and ban all Soros shit ngo for good measure.
They are already calling you nazi so why care?
:^)

eu needs to burn.
I dream of Slavic Empire to Atlantic coast

Then continue dreaming because slavs don't want to unite. All sentiments of pan-slavism were lost after the fall of the USSR and Yugoslavia. As nice as united slavic federation sounds, it's not going to happen.

PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This was intended by white Americans - to either convert or destroy the golem their fathers created.

What is up with Germany's borders in Image 2?

This meme died before the start of 20th century and soviet occupation burned the corpse to ashes and spread the them into the ocean. Though I can imagine something around central+eastern EUrope.

My brother you are mistaken.

What is coming is glorious.

It is not really a choice or in your control.
It is happening.
Old blood calls. Warrior tribes have awaken from their slumber

Unfortunately no; PiS better than PO, but he's Kosher-right best friend of the kikes (Johnny Daniels) and holds monopoly over patriotic expression. Korwin is anti-EU, but i started to distrust him, as he's too smart to not realize that end-goal of capitalism isn't competition, but winning and getting McMonopoly)
Grzegorz Braun is close to actual far-right but he's not widely known.
There is something off in the right-wing groups in Poland with how much they shill for (((democracy))) and Dmowski, whose anti-semtism amounted to less than Richard Spencer, and who was friends with one of the people involved in Tsar's family murder.
Real redpill seems to be Macierewicz
>wanted to bring justice to all the soviet crooks, made a mistake by not realizing that president wałęsa was also one

Good government would get rid of bureaucracy, remove income tax at least from fucking government workers, considering they already get money from taxes, so what is the point, not bend over backwards for Kiev for reasons unknown, or worst case scenario no reason whatsoever.

I don't care much tbh. No government is perfect. I look momentarily for lesser evil.
I doubt we will ever have democracy again. Time of ancient supremacy returns.

I hope we'll never have democracy again, instead we'll have small governments with divine authority that consist of few moral and just people and not (((corrupt crooks)))
Then if you look for lesser evil, that's PiS.
PO is the democrats turned up to 11 in the scale of white genocide and cucking out

It would be much wiser to step down but (((eu))) can't do that. They are fully commited to rotschild (red shield) kalergi and 1WG.

SO
What is inevitable is:
Slaughter unseen before.
Europe would be lost without Slavs.
Just so happens, a wolfpack is coming from the East. Saviours of European people. This wolfpack won't be stopped.

Are you a non-slav or a russian?

Who I am bears little significance. What I usher and the army I gather will however prove cruicial.

Name of song.

He's cancerous as fuck in his own special way but the alternatives are even worse. That's democracy for you. You can never win. You just try to minimize loses. When you see politicians, from the left and right parading in yarmulkas you just instantly lose faith in the system though. PiS and Kaczyński love sucking Jewish cock. More so, he's the main obstacle between us and getting on board the Russian train. It's really annoying how anti- Russian he is. Especially after Smoleński he sees Russian agents everywhere. I'm may dislike Putin on personal grounds 'cause he's a fucking shabbos goy extraordinaire that's stomps nationalists whenever he can, but at least he tried to find common ground with Poles. PiS doesn't want any reconciliation at all. Kaczyński's russophobia hurts Polish interests big time. We would be best buddies with Russians right now if some better was in charge. Especially considering that Russia doesn't want to move millions of niggers and muds into our lands. Russia has things we need, namely natural resources. That would tremendously help our industry. We are natural allies right now and we would both benefit greatly from the mutual trade.

Yeah, you can go back to jerking off to your imperialist fantasies and breeding with Asians any time. Or not, it's not like it'll make any difference.

youtu.be/Jr_03_9fYP0
Watch comment

You hold no power here.

Everyone knows "Pan-Slavism" is a Russian psy-op to give a sliver of legitimacy to their retarded langrabs; the only ones who fall for it are legit Putin-shills or Amis who were never in any kind of contact with Russia or actual Russians.

Please note other things that evil Russia doesn't do
The kike audacity reaches new heights in JUST act
Smoleńsk was orchestrated by Tusk

Do you really think I care about your pathetic dance routine

I guess Poland just needs to be (((liberated))) :^)

At this point in time you're a passenger at best

You seem to think I'm here to discuss.
I'm not

You will either pretend your on our side our you will get run over.
It is that simple

That bill is going to fuck us over big time. Especially, considering that our government is so preoccupied by sucking American dick that they would never dare to go against Chosen interests. It's dreadful just thinking how fucked we gonna be.

You are pretty correct. Yugoslavia was a disaster. Not so much as in ruling as in falling appart.

Kikes are playing good cop bad cop, with Soros & company on one side, and Based Polonophile Johnny Daniels.
There is no way out other than day of the rope, because if government decides to pay 65 billion on top of the JUST act, that opens new possibilities of extortion based on
and if we decline, we'll keep getting Komorowski-tier retards to humiliate Poland everywhere abroad, with coordinated shilling campaign everywhere, including >anonymous morrocan basketweaving forums.

PiS understood (unlike western cuckservatives) that social conservatism is more important than "fiscal conservatism"

That's actually the correct way to gain popularity in Poland. PiS surged in popularity, PO split itself in two after the 2015 elections. We had our little "MPGA" before the burgers had their "MAGA", although Hungary was the first to defy libtards.

Wouldn't say so, but at the same time it is the best option to get Poland into success.

So Poland-Lithuania, which was the fourth power in the region for a very long period of time, was full Reich, even before Reich was a thing?

Last pic checks out. Maybe even the balts will get into this deal.

Federations are generally a stupid idea, as you were able to see by the examples you had listed. These were shitcountries, the former one shitter then the latter one.

Except that it didn't. Marszalek Jozef Pilsduski was one of the people in the 20th century who aimed at uniting Central Europe against the Russians and against the Germans and highly likely against any future mudslimes.

Don't forget, that the polish government is/was still filled with commies.

Oh hi RIDF
It doesn't excuse them for their crimes, Russia is still Russia, even if you don't count Commie Russia as Russia, Tsarist Russia was Russia and they did crimes against us as well. So of course every rational Polish Nationalist will oppose Russia. Although not blame Russia for every single shit, like the western libtards do. Instead it is just about opposing it and being weary around them. If you don't respect your own history then what do you respect? You might as well call yourself a commie or lefty.

Anyway, I'm probably retarded for replying to half of the posts in this thread, so call me that.

In a way I think this whole shitshow with the EU and the article 7 is a good thing. At least some people on the fence started to see how cancerous the European Union really is. There is no point in backing down now. We burned the last bridge long ago and even PiS knows that. For better or worse we gonna start that shitstorm and ride all the way into history.

Whether anyone likes it or not the next war is Slavs v. (((Eu))) army.
It's not really a question of how do you feel. Your feelings count zero. Blood alliance will prevail

Slavic people feel it.
You do not need to be a scientist to see you would have to be be blind not to see masses of normies coming to same conclusion.
Call to war has been sounded.
Only thing left for you is to answer it or be among the slain in our path

And my brothers…. the wrath of our Slavic gods. The ancestors that have woken up thirsting for blood. It will be stuff of legends for centuries and millenia to follow

I know, but current commies miraculously found God, or rather g*d as (((they))) call it

I'm not a Russiaboo, but currently they're better than the EU (mostly because they can't logistically do anything worse) and we should keep them at a distance while trading products
Would you like to milk money for Katyń, and turn it into an industry like Holocauster?
We're not in a position to make demands, and Yeltsin sending a copy of the orders to commit the mass murder proving it was Russia's doing is enough, anything more we demand would require winning a military campaign against Russia or being kikes.
We lost WWII and renounced reparations so the soviets stop assraping Silesia out of every gram of coal.
I'm not saying "fuck past, lmao, russia is best friend" but current level of hostility does absolutely nothing to our benefit.

Russia ceased to be our enemy long time ago. They have no territorial claims against us. They don't want to replace us with niggs and muds neither. I'm no RIDF and don't claim that Russia is the last bastion of the White race. I'm far from being a Andrew Anglin tier faggot, sucking Putin's dick every chance there is. Huilo is nothing more than a shabbos goy that is slowly killing the Russian nation. Russian folk suffered enough though. Firstly, it was serfdom under the Tsarists regime and than slavery under Jewish Bolshevism. Nonetheless, this prevalent russophobia is not working out for us. We can only lose that way. How is getting cosy with the Russians a bad thing?

you could not be more wrong

Mark these words very well.
The guy, a Polack is close to prophet.
Those who are true to Slava already know what is coming:

First to fight, it's us first to fight,
We will stand in the defence of our Homeland, our Mother,
White heritage, circling the pages,
Blazing souls ready to take action,
Each day train, fight to win,
Let the enemy feel the weight of your weapon,
Let the kin survive, tradition and faith,
Nawia and Valhalla,training is the Gods sacrifice,
training routine, eyes around your head,
Each one ready to attack and defend,
There is no way to step back,
Either eternal glory or death,
A warriors emblem burns in our hearts,
A better man forged in steel's ashes,
The weak one fails, that's the truth,
A weaker bone breaks, a harder is solid.
There comes a new generation, in which an older fire dwells,
Take up arms, get up, fight,
Draw your weapon, first to fight!
A pack of wolves approaches from the East,
Saviours of European Nations,
This wave will not be stopped,
Pure blood surges in pure veins,
Not stained by drug or substance,
In a time when stupidity is authority,
Most mindlessly go to the slaughter,
In a world full of sheep, we are the Wolves!
Here is a law of hard muscle and fist,
Here no one will obey the easy way,
The bigger have a voice, end of democracy,
Here comes the law of ancient supremacy!
Let's end the theatre of your sick deviation,
Junkies, pederasts, you're all equal,
Are all men equal? I will despise them,
We are from different clay, we are strong!
There comes a new generation, in which an older fire dwells,
Take up arms, get up, fight,
Draw your weapon, first to fight!

Gone too soon.
Reminder that Dmowski ruined alliance with Japan and a chance for earlier independence in 1904 when he followed Piłsudski all the way there to shittalk Poland in front of Japanese officials, without giving a single fuck about Poles who were forcibly drafted to Russian army and became Japanese PoW's.

This guy makes me seriously wonder what would had happened, if he did not die in the 1930s, but instead continued to live and lead.

If we were still allied with Third Reich, communism would've been smashed, since anglo was incapable of decrypting enigma, unless those mathematicians defected.

If they did, giving anglo a chance Poland would probably pull off a Finland, and the moment Axis starts losing we switch sides while still fighting communists, voice very serious disapproval, paired with stern looks, wash away all responsibility, and maybe eastern border gets trimmed a bit.

What ibn jakub
(Some shitskin) in the middle ages said:
Slavs are the fiercest warriors on earth.
He wasn't wrong.

the smartest camelrider to this date

Sad.

That's a shame really. If we regained independence in the 1904 things could go down differently. That extra time could be put into some good use. By 1939 we were still trying to stitch our country together. Read Przez Piaski Pustyń Wiesława Fuseka if you haven't done it already. He truly shows how weak and dysfunctional Polish Army under Sanacja really was. I can bitch about Piłsudski's mistakes but he understood how cancerous democracy really is. It's just a mob rule and nothing more. Jews loved that period. Thankfully they got suppressed nicely latter on. First years after regaining independence and having to suffer under democracy was truly humiliating. Nothing could be done and our country was getting weaker every day due to the political gridlock. Empowering the president and getting rid of petty political squabbles was certainly a move in a right direction.

It's still a miracle we got as far as we have, it pains me greatly how much more we could've accomplished, since Piłsudski accomplished a lot in Japan, got 20 thousand pounds donation from the imperial government (over two million current year dollars), negotiated either release or preferrential treatment of PoW's of Polish origin and a small supply of weapons. His older brother Bronisław was an acclaimed ethnographer, even has a monument in Hokkaido
Democracy is a jew's favorite system because it's D&C in nature, with the worst possible divide being 51-49 polarization OF ONE PEOPLE, SPEAKING SAME LANGUAGE SHARING THE SAME HISTORY

Poland had no other option than an authoritarian preferrably transformed into monarchy later down the line government since quarter of population didn't speak Polish and a third wasn't ethnically Polish.
Also, ethnic minorities did not answer to the Polish government, but humiliatingly for us, to the League of Nations, so if jew, Pole and Russian from some village got into a bar brawl and someone caught wind of it, executive branch of our government needed to explain themselves about this vile attack on some yokels before the League of Nations.

It's all nice and fine knowing and discussing past. But it won't matter much because we are past debates. We are different tribes of.same mother
It's high time for every Slav to reevaluate your relationship towards other Slavs.
Cherish it and know
These are the people that will matter in the end
Not some jews , western europeans or someone else.
Rely on yourself. And rely on your brother. Our blood and loyalty goes past current nation borders. Our Europa

Russians are not slavic, as slavs are white.

The fact everyone hates him is enough to get my attention.
He is old though and it makes me scared

It funny theyre called piss

Enjoy you b&

PiS it's not nationalist party
PiS it's traitors

The last time we did that, it took us 40 years to get them to leave.

listen bro. I'm not in any way presumptious to tell you how to feel or to judge your history.
But I think we're gonna need Russians too in what's coming

Poland is pretty stronk.
But the evil it faces…
We can only defeat it with allegiance.

I still believe that bringing monarchy back would do wanders for us. Democracy even in homogeneous nation will still be shit. Yids will always use to pit the goyim against each other. They can watch and glee as we devour ourselves. Men vs women, poor vs rich, rural population vs city dwellers and the list goes on. Divided society is easier to control and influence. Obviously, in a multicultural country democracy will be even more disastrous. I like Mosley's idea of mixing the traditional aspects of monarchy with modern day fascism. It would suit our nation best. To this day many Poles have a positive outlook on the institution of monarchy. We are strangely fascinated with the British royal couple for example. There is of course the question of who should became the king.

I can not emphasize enough how much this.
Democracy is a sham
Division between Slavic people is sown by
(((You know who)))

More and more people are opening their eyes.
What an enormous force we are.

Poland had a special kind of monarchy… Where only the Szlachta was able to vote for a new king.

So that's probably worse.

this.
ngo's are the biggest threat from within.
there are still alot universities sponsored by soros with the intent to indoctrinate young people with marxist ideas. polish people need to be careful when they are sending their daughters to universities. especially soros funded unis. hungary made the right move to ban their funding. poles need to do the same. also while you're at it ban all american media. that shit creeps into young peoples minds and poisons their young impressionable heads.

well said

It would be difficult to outlaw all the american media and it would be called "subverting democracy" by not only the soros-led groups but also a lot of lemmings who still believe in democracy, even if they want to be on our side. It shouldn't be done directly, but overtly, by producing our own media, never signing contracts viewing american movies and not taking our knowledge from american sources. We have some of that, but almost all Poles love american cinema and still look up to the USA as a beacon of greatness, a feeling common during the cold war. Most of us will not out of our own will stop believeing america. I'm not demoralising, but proposing alternative ways to do that.

Forgot Silesia. Posting from Silesia here. smh
Grandfather was wehrmacht, polak from Gniesen though, was in practice citizen of the 3rd Reich. Not many people know that about those 2 cities. There were some hard assimilation attempts there

That was the latter stages and biggest issues was gołota, who were dirt-poor but still had privileges.

It's not that easy considering you can, and will run background checks and verify the entire bloodline.

If not for a miscalculation he along with Korwin would've saved Poland in 1993

There needs to be a meme op against Uniwersytet Warszawski, which still basically teaches marxism-leninism and is the biggest source of antifa cancer, and Polsko-Japońska Akademia Technik Komputerowych ran by a (((soviet dynasty))), rector (Jerzy Nowacki) is a son of high-ranking PZPR Witold Nowacki and Jerzy's daughter is a disgusting lefty shilling for state-funded child murder and single mothers also a chancellor of the university.
Adrian Zandberg of neo-bolshevik party Razem - "together" is a teacher there.

its Lusatia, hard to describe in short, give it a look from different sources if still curious

American Pole here, third or fourth generation of nuttin whites in our lineage. Based homeland keeps upsetting the jews in the EU beautifully. When i get a chance im gonna be buying as much polish pride gear as i can. FUCK YEAH POLAND. POLAND STRONGK.

Checked.
Ted Kaczynski's "Technological Slavery" and it's criticism of "Leftish" traits is what woke me up to the fatal flaws in my own Leftist mindset.
I used to be a Marxist.

Nigger he means the kike behind the Law and Justice party they have the same last name.

Russian psy-op is hijacking pan-slavism and slavic identity. But pan-slavism itself wasn't invented in Russia.

Fucking lügenpresse. PiS is nothing else then żydokomuna

Kaczyński is a kike, not far right gov. Real name (((Kalkstein))). Here is a brief 100 years summary after Piłsudski died in 1935.

(They))) have infiltrated Polish government starting from 1935. (((Edward Rydz-Śmigły))) who was analogical whore to (((Churchill))) and ERŚ was appointed leader of Poland in 1935 after Pilsudski died. (((Smigły ))) later provoked Hitler for war. Pilsudski made 10 year non-agression pacts with Russia and Germany but oh fucking well.

Anyway, here is a more or less 100 years (((timeline))).

1935-1941 - (((Edward Rydz-Śmigły))) basically here it goes to shit.
1945-1947/8 - Władysław Gomułka married to was married to Zofia Gomułkowa whose real name is (((Liwa Szoken)))
1947/8-1952 - Bolesław Bierut, real name (((Bolesław Rotenschwanz))). Leader of (((PZPR))) party which ruled Poland for the next half a century.
1952-1965 - Aleksander Zawadzki leader of (((PZPR))) party, he was jailed in between wars for (((communist))) activity when Polish government had a 15 year chance to rule. Second guy in a party was (((Jerzy Finkelstein))) among others, hiding behind the name of Jerzy Albrecht. I guess at this point kikes did the usual, and placed goys as a face of movement to later refuse any participation, although nothing has changed. Poland was still (((occupied))) by the same cunts who used us to start a war with (((England))) and later to betray us again after WWII by giving Poland away to (((USRR))).
1965-1969 - Leader of (((PZPR))) was Edward Ochab, dunno much about him but nothing has changed but the face.
1969-1972 - Leader of (((PZPR))) was Marian Spychalski, dunno much about him either, nothing has changed anyway.
1972-1985 - President was (((Henryk Jabłoński))) while his real name is (((Henryk Apfelbaum)))
1985-1990 - The leader of the Council of the State of Poland was, later he was a president of Wojciech Jaruzelski was a leader (((communist), killer, (((Russian))) agent.
>’end’ of (((communism)))
1990-1995 - President of Poland is (((Lech Wałęsa))) real name ((((Lejba Kohne)))
1995-2005 - President of Poland is (((Aleksander Kwaśniewski))) real name is (((Izaak Stolzman)))
2005-2010 - President of Poland is (((Lech Kaczyński))) while his real name is (((Lech Kalkstein)))
2010-2015 - President of Poland is Bronisław Komorowski, cunt, not sure about his ancestry yet, but he was a puppet of (((EU))) and Russia. Closely tied to (((Platforma Obywatelska))) of which leader was Donald Tusk, no 1 hated cunt in Poland. Nothing changed for better, he was intelligent double or triple agent of WSI (Wojskowe Słuzby Informacyjne) playing idiot Polish guy by day.
2015-now - Andrzej Duda is married to (((Agata Kornhauser-Duda))) which is Jewish.
Real leader of Poland who calls the shots for Andrzej Duda is Jarosław Kaczyński, leader of Law and Justice party whose real name is ((((Jarosław Kalkstein))), brother of Lech.

Some other important kikes to remember:
> Gronkiewicz-Waltz real name (((Hajka Grundbaum))) the president of Warsaw (she is currently under investigation of stealing properties in capital city oh vey).
> Janusz Korwin-Mikke (EU deputy, he is loud, reprehensible in worldview, crazy, not acceptable and not useful). Real name is (((Ozjasz Goldberg))).
> Leszek Balcerowicz - real name (((Aaron Bucholtz))). Known for implementing (((economic plan))) for transformation from (((communism))) to freedom in 1990s in Poland.

And this is just the tip of the ice(((berg))). Lack of national government is the reason for Poland being in this shit, but national movements are growing, we will regain control once more.

Thats what I call shilling

He also was a KGB collaborator:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35602437

And you think absolutely nothing of importance has changed since Soviet times?
History should always be held in high regards but what exactly do you think will happen if you ally (even to a small degree) yourselves with the ruskies?

I swear it's like you don't know politkomisar were Jews.

End the I blame everything on Russia meme

My country gets along with Russians well. No obstacle because we are stronger together. We realize we are SLAVIC

The fuck you on about? I think the ruskies of today are much much better than the (((soviets))) of old so allying with them should be an option for poles.

he says he "unfortunately" isn't a kike

?

I think PiS is useful for weeding out the remnants of commie power structure, but someone will have to take their place once they're done cleaning up. But then again we'd have to be wary of remains of PiS within the government. But fuck man, I actually believe we have a shot. We can become a normal country. An Outer Heaven without jew influence. And it puts a smile on my face.

completely misread you.
I apologise.
I agree so much!

I agree with everything you posted. However, is Kurwin really a kike or is t just karachan dank memery?

It's smokes and mirrors. it's as if you took Bolesław Bierut and claimed he's actually Shlomo Goldbergsteinowitz, while ignoring that Jakub Berman was an actual kike.
Only >proof is a website that lists every relevant and semi-relevant political name and makes up a Jew name
Instead of super sekrit Kaczyński's Jewname, someone shold focus on the fact he was a classmate of Lejb Fogelman who is a real turbokike.

He didn't realize or even suspect that Wałęsa was a soviet snitch, low ranking one though, too retarded to be important, just snitched on workers stealing forklift batteries; he's probably illiterate considering his recent chase to find new graphologists to prove he didn't sign cooperation papers with the secret soviet police, could just give up and instead of admitting truth that he was a gutter-tier snitch, he could say he couldn't sign anything due to illiteracy.
Funny story about illiteracy: i was stalled at the post office queue by a guy who was unable to write his own name (quick sign vs. readable one), and instead insisted on drawing it. That might be the case with Wałęsa.

Macierewicz does the most of weeding out, and he removes generals. Or rather, makes them shit themselves in fear so they resign and act outraged.
They actually belonged to a conspiracy started by Jaruzelski, ensuring /hisguys/ have no troubles switching sides from KGB to CIA/Mossad or BND after Yaltan order collapses.
Judges should be next.

i love our memes

He sucked circumcised French cock then like Kazinsky sucks circumcised Burger cock today.
Prepare your anus!

Do they know what a map is, at the place you are from?

Why are TORpedos retarded?

All I ever really wanted was a nice qt and make Slavic babies with.

I did not ask for wealth and I did not harm or have debt to anyone.

It's like that meme: Why did you force me to do this?

Well it so turns out (((eu))) is forcing me to war. Ask and thou shall receive.
sage for OT

See, that‘s why I asked you if you know what a map is.
If you did and had a look, you would notice that Japan is on the other side of the planet.not precisely, but effectively So big is Russia!

That “loosing of the war” didn’t amount to any los of control in the core of the empire and they would have been able to mobilize enough mushiks to quell any uprising in Poland where Japan could aid not one bit.

I might add, that this might have been more promising if one could have interested England and maybe France into an alliance against Russia. (((England))) then secretly supported or sympathized with Japan, but England and France were more eager to clip the wings of the German eagle, instead of the Russian one. Both, France and England sought an alliance with Russia against Germany.

Russia was on shaky footing. There was a fuckton of nations that wanted to break off. Poles were not the only one that wanted to get off Mr. Nicholas wild ride. Yids used this very instability to push their own pet project. Russian succumbed to communism precisely because it couldn't modernize in time. It was stuck under serfdom, noble privileges and as a multicultural society united solely by God and monarchy. It was only a matter of time before it would implode violently.

Russia is not going to fight your battle for you. Russia has it‘s own Interest.
Putin would like to play ball with ZOG, but ZOG wont and accept nothing but total submission. Russia is halfhearted supporting European nationalist as a means to weaken (((US))) influence in Europe. You can see that with “Russia Today” which is staffed with turbo-leftist faggots who do always complain how those nasty Nazis in Europe are just not nice enough to this beautiful niggers and arabs. They do report how those “beautiful niggers and arabs” wreak havoc in Europe to throw a bone to the “populists” who have declared they want to be good friends with Russia, but in their hearts they hate those “Nazis”.
Hatred for Nazis is something Russians and Poles can agree to, but then that’s it. that gains you popularity here Poland
Russia is baiting Germany for an alliance on several levels, it is not because Russians like the Germans or Germany would be a strong ally, Germany actually is pretty weak much stronger than Poland anyway, but breaking Germany out of US control would weaken ZOG control over Europe more than it would increase Russian power.

Revival of Warsaw pact in the colors of an anti-EU alliance would be a funny idea, but I think not even the Russians would want that in the light of the treasonous nature of some of their “potential allies”.

Soros shilling at it's purest.
Stupid fucking d&c
Where do you think you fucking are?

Pray to God OSF payroll never gets leaked. If it does, you will wish you never were born.

I can deal with alot of things.
I will make it my speciality dealing with.

You absolute fucking scum of a human being

I will turn your life into endless suffering. Mark my words

You are a fucking traitorous individual.
You deserve to die

Putin needs to purge the kikes and cucks from RT and staff it fully with actual Russians.

I am a slav and I would still say that germanics were the fiercest warriors. When you have a religion where you go to feast with the gods for near eternity only if you die valiantly in battle, you can conclude that this culture was not loving the plow that much.

Not very different to the situation for England or France at that time

The yids hated Niki because for some inscrutable reasons they were the monarchy most resistant to the kikes influence. The yids payed and bribed each and everyone, including Japan, promising to harm Russia.

Russia did modernize and industrialize, contrary to communist fairy-tale, but wasn’t ready when the first world war started. Nicholas wanted to have his place on the sun/warm water harbors on the mediterranean and north-sea, thought he didn’t rule already over enough territory. That was his miscalculation, costing him his head. If he had kept his feet still and waited a decade, history might have been radically different.