Sweden to introduce law requiring written consent to have sex

Sweden is moving closer to making changes to its rape laws that would require people to get explicit consent before sexual contact.

The deputy prime minister, Isabella Lövin, said the recent #metoo anti-harassment campaign had “shown that there is a need” for the new legislation, which was expected to be approved on Thursday in parliament.

Under current Swedish law someone can be prosecuted for rape only if it has been proved that they used threats or violence. Under the proposal, rape could be proved if the accuser hadn’t given their explicit written agreement or clearly demonstrate their desire to engage in sexual activity.

The prime minister, Stefan Löfven, said his coalition had been preparing the “historic reform” since taking power in 2014.

In Sweden, the prosecution must present evidence to the court proving beyond reasonable doubt that the accused has committed the crime. Following the changes to the law, the prosecution will have to present evidence demonstrating that the sexual act was not consensual.

Addressing victims, Löfven said: “Society is standing by your side.”

If the bill is approved, it would go into effect on 1 July.

The proposal is part of a series of initiatives being put forward. Others would make it illegal for Swedes to hire prostitutes abroad, and increase sentences for offenders. Buying sex in Sweden is already illegal.

Critics say the proposal wouldn’t result in more convictions.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/20/sweden-to-move-burden-of-proof-in-rape-cases-from-claimant-to-the-accused-explicit-consent

archive.is/aOsuy

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171205052722/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/en/enus.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And muzzies will still not give a single fuck about and the authorities will continue to ignore or not report rapes.
This just turn life in a bigger hell for the natives.

inb4 pisslamists can't read or write so they're exempt from the law

that's a loophole big enough to drive a truck of peace through

Mudslime women can't consent because they're property

yeah at that point can't you give away booklets of prefilled forms?
btw, what stops someone to claim that the written consent was extorted under some kind of threat of pressure?

and we're back at square one.

There was a parody about this a decade ago on youtube.

Wait a minute …….. Sweden NO??

It's all part of their master plan

You think they will apply the law to invaders?

Dave Chappelle had a skit on it. Nigger has some prophetic qualities to him.

Invaders have never bothered with local law, Swedestan is no exception. At most they get a slap on the wrist for what a citizen would get a decade behind bars. Remember the rapefugee who wasn't guilty of raping a little Austrian boy because he couldn't understand crying meant he didn't consent to buttsex?

College Humor also did it.

I like this idea alot!!!!

It was a scene from Cherry 2000.

checked

This is literally the stupidest thing I've heard today. I don't like prosties as much as the next guy, but how the fuck are you going to police this?

This is basically what marriage as a contract was devised for.

Sweden. Re-inventing the wheel!

I guarantee this is going to backfire in a huge way and the kikes that wrote it up designed it that way.

1. women don't like giving consent like this. It's a huge cluster fuck to ask two people to stop and sign a God damn contract. so if you are a law abiding Swede you will basically have to work ten times as hard to get sex than law breakers that don't give a fuck.

2. what if she signs it and I decide it's time for some hardcore fisting and she doesn't like that? I already have HER consent form… so am I good to do whatever I want to her now?

3. what's to stop these niggers from simply forcing the girl to sign something and then raping her for days and days with impunity now since he has a consent form?

This entire idea is fucked. only answer is to kill every last foreigner and race traitor in the country.

But you can't do that because muh feels

Sweden is more totalitarian state then SU ever was.

Nothing, but in th is particular edge case the race aware woman could simply write something in cursive.
To the subhuman it would look like a signature, but to an actual human it would reveal a message.

Too bad most women don't fall into that category.

What's the point when they sentence rapists to community service probation?

Is there a more pathetic race of cucks?

Obligatory repost from the rape statistic leaks
web.archive.org/web/20171205052722/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/en/enus.php
Making things illegal never stopped shitskin scum

How much more of this do you guys think the Swedish people will take? We all love to be cynical but will they ever fight for their freedom back?

Who are they kidding? Sex slavery is soon going to be legal in the Religion of Cuck™ic state of Swedistan.

Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™

that's fucking gay

(checked quads)

Agree. Stopped being funny after 3 minutes. It doesn't even make any sense at least use a good one that references properly.

How new are you.

Stopped reading after "sweden" lol
Someone, whether it be the golden one from jewtube or Peter sweden, anyone. BURN SWEDEN TO THE GROUND AND SAVE EVERYONE TIME.
Take as many shitskins to the grave with cleansing fire as you possibly can.

I had a good laugh, but the article says:

I get the feeling that these won't matter since woman are still gonna have the ability to cry rape, never mind that fact that it's mostly arabs doing the raping.

muslim rapist are going to ask for consent?

Second post and you nailed it. Can't wait until all the white guys are jailed and only m u s l i m s are left. Sweden, you are truly fucked.

He's one of the few famous niggers who reached a level of self-awareness that lead to him also becoming aware of the kikes, and in turn being driven somewhat insane due to their gaslighting the fuck out of him. Chappelle is an interesting case of the kikes trying and failing to produce another golem.

inb4 they just rename Tinder to "Consent"

>any fucking white male who doesn't have a copy of sex consent gets thrown to prison for rape

Clearly the only option is to record all sexual interactions going forward. From Mobb Deep "Let a Ho Be a Ho":
Interesting background on Prodigy from Mobb Deep: