Like holy fuck, as a white person, why should I care if you're a nigger or a mud slime...

Like holy fuck, as a white person, why should I care if you're a nigger or a mud slime? We're all just fucking people trying to survive on this shitstorm of a planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the niggers and mudslimes want to take everything you have and kill you. Just kidding! That's what they want to do to white people. You're neither white nor a person :^)

In the grand sense of things, you really shouldn't care about their skin-color very much. You should care about the 'culture' that they grew up in and the effect it had on him/her. Of course the brown people's cultures are pretty shit and even subverted by, guess who…

That said, there's many dark colored allies out there. Look up Tommy Sotomayor on Jewtube. Thomas Sowell is a good example of how based some of these people can be. The bell curve shows their IQ to be less than ideal, and the religion of peace and religion of rap are their downfalls. I say remove these two cultures and you have the ability for decent brown allies.

If they weren't imported to genocide me and my family I wouldn't care. In a perfect world where there's resources for everyone and everyone's nice I'd even take a high quality, intelligent specimen of other races over a mediocre one of my own.

But as things happen, whites and only whites are targeted for genocide and we have to band together to survive. That's why I care at least.

Bear in mind that I absolutely agree with you. The underlying issue is culture and not because of race.

This.

Gee I wish google had kept us unlisted.

gee I've been posting on Holla Forums since before the first exodus. How long have you been here?

Commit suicide.

Make me faggot.

Unlike you leftists we aren't convinced by emotion but by logic. Niggers and mudshits cost us money, lives and freedom, so we care for the same reason we care about any other parasite. I'd have no problem with you faggots if you stayed in your jungle, just like I didn't give a fuck about mudshits before they started murdering my people in my country.

Wrong. I have nothing against japs, but if they were coming here in such numbers I'd have a problem with them. They have their countries, niggers particularly have a fucking huge continent full of resources, they can stay there and us here, they do their thing (tribal war, slavery, rape, akbaring) we do ours. Their culture is also a product of their race, you couldn't have something like Ancient Greece in Apefrica, except for the buttsex.

(((South Africa))) and not some developed nation.

There is not 1 interesting thread on the top of the catalog.

RIP Holla Forums

sage

We already had this thread. 10,000 times.

So sage.

No. There's no excuse for this shit.

Inherent biological differences that render certain subhumans such as niggers inherently incompatible with civilised civilisation. For more on this, watch JF's videos on jewtube. Thanks.

Yeah, they're not going to do anything about it. Reposting the link won't help. Jim won't help. Sage the thread.

Nice slide thread (((faggots))). Let's get this party started with some spiderman and these dubs.

I would give 0 fucks if every kike was instantly removed from existence.

Why would I hide it for them?

No. There's no excuse for this shit.

Yet you shill for niggers and muds.
Seems legit.

You're helping this shit be inexcusable.

nice copy pasta OP

They can survive in their own countries.

No, Im helping it be visible.
You are trying to hide it for them.

No.

Last time I checked niggers have been in my country longer than my race has.

Niggers haven't lived in South Africa longer than Whites you idiot….

Sage and now reported for bumping a spam thread.

Short answer: You shouldn't.

Long answer: Niggers and mudslimes, as races, tend towards having terrible cultures. Their fundamental reasons for adopting these terrible cultures is genetic. Occasionally one will deviate from the norm just enough to make them worth talking to, and rarely one will deviate from the norm enough to make them intelligent, and very very rarely one will deviate from the norm enough to make them worth keeping around. It's worth keeping in mind that, if you are in a position where you consistently meet highly intelligent people, occasionally one will be a nigger or mudslime. Thus, you shouldn't care in those situations. But the generalization, "niggers and mudslimes should go back to africa/die" is right in the vast majority of cases.

That is, you shouldn't care that they're niggers and mudslimes. You should care that they're dangerous people, and we can show that statistically, most of the dangerous people are niggers and mudslimes.

1. Reported for being a nigger.
2. Reported for not knowing history.

whoa said I lived in South Africa?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Every single non-white on Earth is an existential threat to whites. You will never, ever trick Holla Forums into accepting subhumans no matter how hard you try, heeb.

I thought you did, but, whatever.
Where do you live?

The mods could remove it at any time. You are helping them allow this shit. There's no excuse for it.

More importantly why should I care if niggers live in Africa? Why shouldn't I kill them all and take it for myself, my family and my people, in that order?
Survival is easier if there's less niggers (people who are on average dumber, more ineffecient in civilized society and have an increased tendency to commit violence within their own community) so why shouldn't I make survival easier by killing them and increasing my own prosperity? Why go out of my way to care? Caring is expensive you know.

We are our own mods. Sage.

Nice.

I live in the US. And my ancestors immigrated to the US in the mid-19th Century so most niggers ancestors have been here longer.

Also anyone else remember their history when Irish people were frequently thought of as sub-human trash until the early 20th century?

sage

No, we are not. If we were, this place would be much better off.
No matter how much you sage, the OP and his lil clown brigade can easily negate that sage and keep the thread alive.

Now your irrational and inept criticism of Rushton makes sense.

sage

Heil hitler

Niggers were not in the US before Whites either user. In fact, nobody was in the US - or the American Super-continent - before Whites.

They were brought here as farming equipment - ie, they had no rights were not (are not) people. Thus they had no claim.
By your own reasoning, the Americas belong to dogs and cats because wolves and lions arrived before humanity.
IOW: You're retarded.

Really? You're going to pull out that tired shit?
Bro, the Irish were always officially defined as White - they were called non-White by groups int he populace because they were concerned about the influx of people (which was fully justified).

Tell me, what's it like to be that sad? I'm curious.

How does it feel to be so retarded that you think all whites are equal?

Congratulations. You understand some minutia of history.

Good one. I take my previous comment back.

Dunno ask

sage

I dunno, you'd have to ask someone who believed in equality.

That's not an argument.

Neither is that.

Yes you do.

Equality was thing during the Enlightenment but Darwin and the discovery of DNA in the 1960s changed that forever.

Wew lad.
No excuse for this shit.

Go back to whatever shit hole you came here from. You do not belong here.

Wasn't there an allele study a while back indicating that Irish are stealth turks?

Its not bait. Its one of the mods.

They have this misguided belief that its good for the community to have shills, and so, in the absence of overt shilling, they take up the mantle and make these lack-luster shilling threads. Then they LARP as a leftist or lolberg or pinko or fag or whatever is contextually appropriate.

No excuse for this shit.

Welcome to Holla Forums, OP. I made a post just like yours, several years ago. And now I know too much to ever be completely happy in anything other than the 4th Reich. Or 5th. I can never remember which one we're on.

And yet nothing you're doing will ever fix anything or make anyone more aware of it. Make sudo unusable. That's the key.

No but there was a study that affirmed that all Irish people have pots of gold hidden in places near their houses.

Seems legit.

No u.

No excuse for this shit.

Shhhh, you're not supposed to tell them.

I love how these Eurofags keep on posting about the refugee crisis because they were too pussy with dealing with the Mudslimes. Migration without Assimilation is the death of a society. I have worked with several decent Mudslimes and they had no issue assimilating into my culture and had no issues treating them as equals.

Saying "fag" like that is offensive to faggots.

sage
Yep, you're confirmed for not actually caring about this topic.

Migration WITH Assimilation is as much the death of a society.
Its not about culture, its about blood; and migration can as-easily destroy a society (or rather, the people who make the society what it is) with or without assimilation.

Genetics -> Physiology -> Psychology -> Behavior -> Culture -> Society -> Civilization

Now you're calling me a Jew? That's weird.
It has worked though - lots know, lots more than would have known without the effort.

Yep, you're confirmed for being an imbecile.
You're like the fags who think there's a political solution to the demographic demise in the US.
You're ridiculous and probably a mod in cahootz with this shill faggot.

And there's no excuse for this shit.

Maybe if you live in an ethnostate, which is basically every nation on the planet except for the US.

But seriously, it doesn't matter if you think they can "assimilate", it's beyond appearances and it was never merely a matter of skin color insomuch as what skin color implies about genetics. Migration can kill a society by itself, with or without what you call 'assimilation'. How is anyone supposed to trust people who would so readily give up their culture for money like that anyhow? Your logic is defensive, you keep trying to pretend it's okay for non-whites to even exist at all. They all have to fucking die dude.

I MEAN JUST WOW

That's funny because as far as I can remember when the serbs wanted to remove some kebab the US bombed them back to the stone age. Did you think europe is committing soduko voluntarily?

We're fucking held at gunpoint by the goodest goys of the west.

No, just in general - it doesn't even have to be an ethnostate to have a racial majority that shapes the society, the absence of which (or significant diminishment in population contribution through migration, with or without assimilation) can destroy the society in question.

And, in fear, you allow it - instead of realizing that the good goys of the West are on the verge of civil unrest that would cause its collapse, and any effort towards large-scale action in Europe, especially now, would spell the doom of the US.

You've got a gun to your head, but you're too scared to fight back such that you'd realize its not loaded anymore.

posting a leftypol gif? hmmmmmmmmm you and op are leftypol

You are assuming the hispanic migration to the US (that's been happening over the past FIFTY years mind you) isn't a migration that the US has swiftly dealt with.

OP is one of the Holla Forums mods LARPing because he thinks its contributory to the health of the board.

And there's no excuse for this shit.

Where are you stupid niggers coming from?

Posted one thread there 3 years ago and got hate-mobbed off the board. I'm not a tankie.

I thought I'd give him a sporting chance, what with it being Christmastime and everything. I fully expect he'll ignore me, though, believing himself too smart to "fall for" our "hatespeech." Within a month, he will be one of us, mocking the next guy to show up.

I still remember my first post.
>"Hey, Holla Forums, explain this to me: if the jews are running the world, how come so many of them got killed in the concentration camps? Protip: you can't."

Holy shit, what a fecal-flurry of information I received that day. I thought I was ready to rebut every single point. Not even close.
It was at least a week before I was able to absorb even a quarter of it, and I walked around the meatworld raging over the stupidest things because I couldn't start ranting about the evil of the juden.

You're fucking insane. We did fight back. It was called ww2. You and your kike overlords won. There's no "on the verge of civil unrest" in burgeristan.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say? Are you saying the US have dealt with it's mexicans? Are you on drugs perhaps?

No, I'm stating outright: the hispanic invasion to the US (that's been happening over the past FIFTY years mind you - which is nothing in the great span of time) isn't a migration that the US has swiftly dealt with.

As a direct result of hispanic invasion, the United States has been changed in myriad negative fashions - not the least of which being that the hispanics vote overwhelmingly in favor of left-wing political candidates (because those candidates will bring in more hispanics, granting more power to both left-wing politicians and the hispanic population) AND against the values America was founded on (ignoring for the moment that America was founded as a White ethnostate).

Go home, Linkara, you're a cock-slut.

That's adorable.

Then why are you using their terminology? And why are you arguing for multiculturalism while liberally using the word nigger? Because that's where your home is faggot.

You are an imbecilic, disingenuous degenerate, however, and that's what the leftists are all about these days.
If you walk around talking about how much cock you suck, you can't pout when called a faggot.

Seeing as I believe World War 2 was fought so that the jews could re-take Israel and become a world power, I honestly doubt anyone on here could tell me anything new or interesting.

We have hit maximum cringe.

But that's not why World War 2 was fought… Not at all.
That IS, however, how World War 1 ended.

Nobody could if that's how pretentious you are.

That millenial mindset isn't going to get you very far in the world.

Down the road not across the street you faggot

Oh boy, here we go.

Mhmm. And what change, exactly, in four years, has happened because of what "people know"?

sage

sage

You seem very emotional.

People know. That's what.
And if the recent numbers are any indication, many have already left.
Speaks for itself.

No excuse.

How could you forget?

da fuq

Breaking the programming goes slowly, at first, but our efforts are picking up speed.

You can fuck off and never come back. Yet you come back. I hope you aren't using the PPH as an indicator of traffic, there is way more than 3,000 people on this board alone. We're not at halfchan levels yet but the userbase has grown slightly in two years.

I had a friend for several years who would identify as a Leninist. We disagreed on many topics. I recently cut off day to day communication with him because he was hopelessly out of touch with how society worked in the US (He was a Canadian).

No Germans should ever be trusted to begin with. I never said there was one singular motivation during the war. It was clear that one end goal was the establishment of a Jewish state, but the Germans should always be treated with suspicion.

I never will.
She poops through a stoma hole and blogs about it. Given how hot she is and her apparent redpilling, this is not a deal-breaker for me.

You seem REALLY emotional about all this, and heavily invested.

Its almost like you've got some skin in the game.
In any case: There. Is. No. Excuse.

I have a friend who is a blue hedgehog who can run really fast who thinks that his made-up anecdotes mean shit to me.

You certainly implied such.

So, you're out of ammo and reaching the bottom of the barrel. Okay.

So you openly admit that nothing has changed in four years of doing this. Great job continuing to do something that has zero effect on the board.

You're such a fag.

Oh, by the way, WAY TO HELP JIM GET EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS, KIKE.

No I don't, but what does my opinion matter? You aren't going to shut the fuck up or anything. Seriously though, just leave if it's that bad.

You misunderstand the discussion being had.

He's working with jim to get actual Holla Forumsacks to leave.

There's no way of knowing that. For all I know you're making that up.

1. Jim has refused, for years, to address any concerns brought to him by Holla Forumsacks regarding any aspect of the site's coding, operation, or anything else. Cough cough.
2. Site viewership and posting rates have fallen off a FUCKING CLIFF since he took over.
3. The bumper in this thread openly admits to both of these points.
4. The bumper in this thread also states that he will do nothing different, and that his own goal is to get people to leave.

(checked)

As a Canadian, I say, "Well there's your fucking problem." Most people up here are stupid beyond belief and if they are talking to an American they'll double down on their Nuh-uh! attitude like stupid children. Many up here really do have this holier than thou attitude and act like we're this bastion of reason and sanity (as we pay to be replaced by the third world and every fourth pansy white guy marries an ant woman).

So Jim WANTS this site to crash and burn, because of the involvement of people like Jim and the mods in this thread?
Cool. Guess I'm on Jim's side then.

You really do.
It really doesn't, I was just being polite.
Bingo. In fact, your response has only spurred me to be MORE vocal in this context.
Nah. I never leave a man behind.

If 'actual Holla Forumsacks' look around here and say 'Yeah, this can be saved', I suspect they are not so 'actual', and not so Holla Forumsack either.
You really are the equivalent of the people arguing there is a political solution to the demographic issue in the West.

There is no political solution to the demographic issue in the West. You will fight or you will die, period.
Here on the chans, you cannot fight, you have no real weapons - except information. And no amount of information will force the mods of h8/pol/ to not be so shit, nor will they ever force that kikey-fuck Jim to get the ladyboys off his cock and do anything worthwhile.

If the alternative is to linger in a shitstain of a forum, utterly under the control of your enemies, or abandon such and move on, I argue in favor of the latter - and will expose the motivation for holding that view wherever possible.

What's really funny is, I'll wind up getting banned - but OP will not. Not that it matters, as OP is simply one of the mods on a proxy or VPN, engaging in this misguided idiocy.

No. Excuse.

All part of the plan, welcome to nu-Holla Forums when jim sold out on the dl to fuel his lady boy addiction.

Please take note that he now openly admits something further:
And

And if you think that will ever change, you're being silly.
Funny that.
Bingo.
What do YOU think should be done?
You think you can FORCE Jim or any of the mods to change? No. You can't even effectively expose them, because /polmeta/ exists and you'll just wind up getting banned and sock-stormed into illegitimacy.

All I have to do is show the people what the mods do on a regular basis, how blatantly they suck at their job and how often they engage in what can only be described as corruption.
You cannot fix a corrupt system from within as an agent with no power.
You can, however, expose that corruption of that system, and watch it tumble down upon itself.

No. Excuse.

So "oy vey just run away from your problems goyim"
Nope. You are spamming the "political solution" and being told it does not work and never will. You are being told to do more. You overtly refuse to do more.
You refuse to fight. You are saying to run away.
Thanks for letting us know you're not from around here.
And yet you are doing nothing but posting information, as you yourself have stated, despite being told that it doesn't work. You refuse to do anything else.
lol kike false dichotomy

A couple of good examples of this are when I tell them that (in the US) that hate speech is classified as free speech or that the freedom of assembly does not mean the freedom to mob and destroy property. Also this person in question seems to not understand that Antifa in the US is a radical Communist group, despite me showing them videos that proves this.

Said the faggot spamming the "political option".
Nope. I don't think. I know.
How cute.
So why not go spam there?
Said the faggot who said the "political option" does not work.
Said the faggot attempting to do that.

You’re thinking of Greeks.

Like I said before:

We're not all shit, but not all hockey pucks are black - just the vast majority.

That entire list of "facts" is made up for all I know. Provide proof for your claims. The absence of motive isn't very helpful either. Give me facts and whys, not just your alleged hows.

I doubt that. You don't need to hide behind that as an excuse. You're too stupid to need someone to even need someone provoke you. You probably regularly piss yourself off for no good reason.
You probably hate this site and always have.

It was literally JUST confirmed:

He was being sarcastic, you can tell. Both of you are fucking retarded.

NIGGER DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT JEWS WANT TO CONTROL ALL HUMAN LANGUAGE AND ALL DISCOURSE IN ALL FORMS EVERYWHERE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT? What the fuck do you think 1984 was? What the fuck do you think the censorship across the entire fucking Internet is? Holy fucking christ. "No motive", you're dumber than the kike who's bumping the thread.

You're making me think that the bumper is right, and that makes me want to kill him even more.

I should also note that, while I've been banned MANY times over the years, NOTHING has gotten me banned more than posting the mod log.

They hate it. They hate it with a passion, such that you don't have to say anything at all, just post the link, and you'll get banned.
They don't want the user-base to know whats going on behind the scenes - and that one little link provides so much insight.

You really are everything that I've said you are.
lel

Nope, I am spamming the "there is no political solution" and being told there totally is a political solution and it will totally work we just have to convince the corrupt people in power to give up their corrupt ways and not expose them while doing so.
Its really rather amusing.

I asked you a question in this vein that you did not answer.

Actually, I promote the fight - which is leaving. Its not a 'fight' to try to attack the people who possess all the power in the corrupt system which you are trying to change from within as an agent with no power whatsoever.

lel

Why did you selectively edit my post?
I said:
And I'm right.
I'm not posting information in the hopes of getting the mods to be less shit or to effect Jim in any way. I'm posting information for the audience to realize that I'm right. Which I am.

You seem very emotional and highly invested in this issue, while simultaneously being exceedingly disingenuous. And you still didn't answer my question.

Sounds like you have no motive.

Four words.
BASED
BLACK
MAN
MAGA!

I'm not making you think that, you are and you're just using me to affirm your own opinion.

whatcha slidan nigger?

Global report, then. I'll do it two dozen times so that jim is forced to see it. Kill yourself. You're not a Holla Forumsack.

As someone who's been here since the first exodus, kill yourself.

Dude I'm gonna reply to you once and only once.

If you think that imageboards are actually moderated in any decent capacity, you're fucking in denial. People (such as myself) were initially lured to these boards because of their light moderation. You're living some delusion thinking that you're daddy is going to protect you from "mah different opinions".

Mhmm, don't care anymore.

And now you're pissed cause you suck at making your case.

Truth is not a matter of opinion.

the exception doesn't make the rule
DATA MINING BATE BREAD

Neither is denial a river in Egypt.

Thats one I haven't seen in ages.

What proof faggot? I asked for it and never received it. You just made statements and claimed them as facts. And where did I imply "fact is a matter of opinion"? I didn't, you're just butthurt

That motive applies to everyone, so that's not convincing. Why Jim and not people in the background who you aren't even aware of? There are always hidden factors, nothing is obvious. Stop acting like you know what's going on, if you did you would provide something concrete.

Go back to leftypol.