BRITAIN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=IjTBcqpl2kc
jahtruth.net/nostmeat.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The british isles should sink along with every anglo. The audacity of these jews calling themselves royals.

We need a 1 week grace period. Then anyone still embedding youtube instead of hooktube by Jan 1 2018 needs a ban.

I was away for a week and didnt know we were doing hooktube, here ya go.

hooktube.com/watch?v=IjTBcqpl2kc

Awful pizza-loving cryptokike hellspawn.

I too only come here once in a while since the place turned to shit. What is this hooktube? Some cia nigger datamining operation?

Yeah dude the CIA is god and they control every website

This. Hitler will have his revenge on the British from the heavens and culturally enrich the UK to DEATH. Your empire crumbling was merely the beginning, beady eyed anglos.

The sooner the house of Windsor vanishes beneath the waves the better for white people as a whole.

Thanks for stopping senseles FUDD, dear mr. cia nigger

Is it possible to invade the U.K. poor boy style with ships and about 10,000 men armed with U.s. conventional arms with a no surrender attitude to take over the U.K. in one day?

As long as you dress as Religion of Cuck™ic militants I'm sure you could take over the country with 100.

Anglos are the superior Germanic peoples.

JUST

Based, (((our queen)))?

Your dubs give me hope that this is the future of our timeline, because I've come to realize that this is the only way the British Isles are being saved. Thank God my limey pal got out when he did.

QUEEN ELISABETH II and the current royal house is a puppet of the REDSHEILDS/ROTHSCHILDS. Lizzie has been the worst Monarch in British History, overseeing the destruction of the EMPIRE and of the BRITISH PEOPLE.

HAIL VICTORY

TAKE BACK THE FUTURE

JAVASCRIPT IS FOR FAGGOTS
Look it up.

And whến you ếmbếd vids, your computếr pings jếwglế and ếnsa sếrvếrs, lếaking IP and MAC ++, dipshits.
But you knếw that.
Bếcausế you work hếrế.

JOYFUL YULETIDE TO ALL ANONS

I actually watched it, it's not as bad as OP implies. The 'traumatic events' in question are just the constant religion of peace attacks. It's shit there's no background note of 'we'll fix this', which exemplifies how useless she is.

cro magnon are the perfect form

This message was followed by a Premier League match, live from EMIRATES STADIUM

A fresh look into Nostradamus' works may be in order.

jahtruth.net/nostmeat.htm

>Founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser: Beast in the theatre prepares the scene and plot. The Creator ennobled by acts of older times; the world is confused by schismatic sects.<

>The efforts of the King of kings will be great: The Gate (Gibraltar) on the Ocean will be opened, The Kingdom on the Isle (Ireland) will be restored: London will tremble because of the discovered "Veil"<

>The river that tries the new Celtic heir Will be in great discord with the Empire:The young prince through the ecclesiastical people Will remove the sceptre from the crown of the U.K.

Acting like that old bag is not a litteral sock puppet of pic related:

>At the fourth dedication of the Pillar (Lia Fail) to Saturn (the Protector of Israel - God) split by earthquake and by flood; Under Saturn's (the Protector of Israel's) building an Urn is found Gold carried off by Caepio and then restored.<
kikes

>After the victory of the Lion (Christ) over the Lion (Judah - House of Windsor), On the Mount of Inauguration a dry tomb; Deluge and designs of the seventh millennium, Lion, Ulm at the death Mausoleum and tomb.<
Windsors BTFO

>Sun (Swastika) twentieth of Taurus (20/4/1889 - Hitler) the earth will tremble very mightily, The great theatre (of war) will be completely ruined: The air, heaven and earth obscured and troubled, So that the infidel (British) will call upon God and saints.<
Hitler confirmed Christ

Is mossad kike / CIAnigger with Unlimited sheckles, has to control the (((naritive))), kill or offer unlimited lady boys for control to owner of bad goy site 8ch? Wut do?

That GIF is incredible. May I have it?

This woman will go down in history as amongst the greatest failures of her lineage.
I wonder if she even knows it.

Why?

Of course she will, she's German. It's in her blood to betray her people in Current Year

BLANDA UPP

This is hard to believe when things are named so directly. You can interpret the verses in so many ways but for goodness sake I hope UK is destroyed along with all the other people betraying their fellow germanics.

50 kids
23 negro = 46% compared to 3% of population
13 asian/undefined brown = 26% compared to ~9% of population
14 white = 28% compared to 87% of population
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

All these stupid,
Fags should DIE, there's a reason why systems of Governance/Government used to be refreshed with a guillotine.
Traitors serving traitors hang second.

There are literally more white children in the Oakland CA Youth Chorus than in that British shitshow. Jesus fucking Christ, England, WTF.

Pic related.

Sounds like Dagda will finally get his dues. Do you have any further links that specifically discuss Ireland by chance?

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

It, like most things of this nature, are layered and obscure.
There were quite a few in the earlier days of the internet, when Nostra was hyping. I understand some of the watercolors are particularly ominous

oh wait

im convinced she's a fucking cyborg that can't die

the fuck am I reading

I didn't watch it but that seems like a "don't forget you don't live here" to all the brown people.

Ogmios, a celtic sun-god of writing and eloquence, is mentioned several times by Nostradamus.

Much obliged!

Your ID dubs tell me to look past how new you are–it's not cybernetics but andrenochrome that keeps her alive, same as with all the elites. Next time sage when double posting.

what

sage retrospectively. simple

a home to all is a home to none
redpill me on the queen, i've heard jackshit about the royals on Holla Forums

At just 14 she already looked like a 20-something tranny.

Read some of siener van Rensburgs prophecies regarding England. The things that the British empire did to boer women and children will be punished tenfold. Many prophets throughout history have identified England being laid waste to in the future - whether you believe the more mystical elements of prophecy or not, it doesn't really matter, because once you've pissed off so many nations in the way England has you're bound to get annihilated in some way by a vengeful former enemy.

lizard queen, quite literally
shapeshifting (((edomite))) of the highest order

The queen receives taxpayer money and has veto power over parliamentary decisions. But she's totally just a figurehead, trust me goy

It already mostly has been. The only thing left is the final nail in the coffin because far too many times have the English betrayed their fellow Germanics.

No. Gemanics betrayed the English over and over. First William the Bastard who utilised fellow Germaic Norsemen to keep England in a non-stop war, and still used trickery to defeat the brave Saxon man. William of Orange, of the Jewish Dutch Empire, then forced the English to let Jews live in their nation in exchange for support - the alternative being that the people must lose their own religion, and come under the rule of (((Vatican))). Thanks Germanic brothers. Later still, King George, foreign German roach that he was - denied Saxons in the Americans their rights - and forced good Englishmen to then fight and die so as to enforce his vile 'German-claim' on the English people. Queen Victoria, of that same wretched German line, forces the British to fight and die so the kike Sassoon can become the richest man in the world, all because like the Germanic lackey she is - she wanted some of his kike gold. Then you have Churchill, himself a Huguenot, so whilst perhaps not Germanic - certainly not British - and he starts a war that will bankrupt and end the Empire of the English people.

At every turn a foreigner, usually Germanic, twists and manipulates the Brits; using their sense of duty and honour, as well as false news from their Jewish allies to make the Brits think their actions were just, and in the process all we get are dead British men and women, and rich Jews and foreigners. The Briton never betrayed you - you betrayed him with your petty obsession for material wealth and power.

Just fucking end it all already.

End yourself kike.

Yes, blame the British - Those English, Welsh, Scots and Irish - for the actions of Jews, Germans and Huguenots. How very based. Punish the people, the good men and women who gave the world its most prosperous era of all time - blame them for the evil that was perpetrated by foreigners hiding in their lands. There were horrible things done in the name of the Empire, but can you find me one that was done by an ACTUAL Englishman? What about a Scot? Maybe a Welshman or Gael? No. You will find Jews, you will Germans and French and Dutch and all manner of foreigner who embedded itself into those lands, and who lords it over the good Briton.

Your hatred of the British sickens me. You are the servant of the Jew and you're too blind to see it. The fact that Americans, who like good Britons back home, might side with your beliefs is even more abhorrent - do they not see how their people have rotted and committed evil too, always because a foreigner claimed to represent them and used trickery and extortion to force the masses to obey them (and even then always encountered hostility - yet used Jewish enforcement mechanisms to get their way). End yourself you piece of shit.

Your D&C is weak as hell. Learn some new tricks kike. I was not hating on Brits, but you are surely hating on Germans.

The whole thread is people wishing death on the Brits for what "they've done". I point out that essentially every crime you blame on them was actually perpetrated by a jew, german, norman or dutchman. I give examples.

Your reply? MY D&C is weak?! Firstly I'm not the one saying we should slaughter white nations. Secondly, you never addressed any of my arguments.

Anti-Anglos are overwhelmingly pakis and kikes. The rest are functional retards.

Which is fucking ridiculous. Britain is a white nation, just like Germany. You have your bad apples, and they have theirs. You were responsible for extinguishing the rebellion against the kikes 70 years ago though, so expect to get some shit for it.

Then please do understand that I do not blame the masses of people from Germany, the Netherlands or France for what was done by a few of them - always those who would leave their own nation and people so as to find riches in other lands . But I'm tired of seeing the British blamed, over and over, especially when the things you blame them for were not even done by any actual Briton.

I'm sure there have been bad Englishmen, Welshmen, Scotsmen and Irishmen - but essentially every time you find an instance of evil being perpetrated in the name of the 'British', it was not by one of them. It was by some foreign fucker. Then there's the fact that almost every time you find something good done by the British - it IS an Englishman, Scotsman, Welshman or Irishman.

tl;dr
Be proud of your race, not your nation. Your nation is shit. The bad elements need to be purged.

SHE'S STILL ALIVE HOW ?
she looked like that back 30 years ago

What did my nation - as in MY PEOPLE- do? Again I have pointed out how those evil 'Brits' were overwhelmingly foreigners. You have not supplied me a single instance where an actual Englishman, Welshman, Scot or Gael did ANYTHING. I'm sure there are examples, but somehow it is much easier to find Germans, Dutch and French - and of course Jews, who perpetrated the evil things that Brits are commonly blamed for.

Holy shit those Brits must be fucking bad ass at war. It's not like France, Poland, Russia, the USA, Italy, Canada, or Greece were involved - I'm sure it would have been a very short-lived war if they were.

British men were lured into a war against their people, just like almost every other white nation. Why do you single out the British? Because a French traitor posing as a Briton made a deal with France to declare war on the Germans because of a back-handed deal they'd made with the Poles? And all of them had made a deal with the Jews? Wew. Fuck those native English, Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish for what those French, Jews and Poles did. Am I right?

I agree its sad that good men were manipulated into fighting and dying against their own interests. But if you were think it was just the British who were guilty of such things - then you should probably read a book.

Give me a break mate. You ruled the world for centuries and you still elect the crappiest leaders out there. Take some responsibility. Plenty of "real Brits" were involved, anything else is ludicrous.

And are there no foreigners in other countries? The French are still fair haired Franks? The Germans are still all a bunch of 7ft monsters the Romans were scared of? Scandinavians still raid the Church? If you want to belong to this hodgepodge of a "nation" then by all means go ahead, but then you have no right to separate yourself from the bad deeds they commit. I belong to the Aryan race, I couldn't care less what happens to my degenerate "countrymen". A traitor is a traitor, and I've met plenty of real Brits who fit that bill.

Not the only nation, but the deciding one. A Britain willing to play ball with Hitler would have won the war. Next comes the Americans. Nobody expects anything from the latin countries or the East.

No such animal. It's a made up ethnicity to bind together the Anglo-Saxons, the Welsh, the Celts and the Britons (and the odd Pict) under Norman and later European masters. Britain didn't exist before the C18. It was England ruling or fighting with the Welsh Scots and Irish, then steam engines and longditude and all of a sudden everyone was too busy grabbing their slice of an empire on which the sun never set to really care about that nativist stuff. Now the empire has gone and Somalians and Iranians are calling themselves British.
The actual pre-1066 inhabitants have never held significant power in the country since the Tudors, empire-supporting myths to the contrary.

Oh. OH. I guess Democracy is good and trust-worthy right? Not like the media the controls public opinion, and not like fraud isn't rampant.

The British peoples are the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish. These peoples do not include: Jews, French, Dutch or (post-Danish+Anglo-Saxon invasion) Germans. The things people blame the British for tend to be World War 2, the Opium Wars, Jewish hub, slavery to the USA and various acts of cruelty during the Empire.

Regarding WW2 - the prime mover and shaker was Churchill, a Huguenot with an American mother - true English/Welsh/Scots/Irish-man there.

Regarding the Opium Wars. Queen Victoria, of the 'new' Germanic monarchy in Britain, made a deal with Jew Sassoon that he was allowed to be in sole control of the opium in China. Chinese kicked the Jews out (and Sassoon himself said that opium was the 'business of the jews' and would not allow anyone else, should they have even wanted, to partake in his business), and so Sassoon says to German Victoria: "I'll give you some jew gold if you send good British men to die so that me and you can get rich." Next up you get some bullshit pre-text for war (just like we did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria) - and the next thing we know good British and Chinese men are dead, whilst a Kraut whore and her Jewish master are rolling in the blood-money.

English civil war. Oliver Cromwell, who gets all the flack from this board because he was actually British, from a Welsh family. The Monarch has declared for Catholicism much to the dismay of his subjects who were largely Protestant. The (((Dutch))) offer aid to Britain, but on the condition that they are allowed to have their (((merchants))) living in England. This is how the Jews got back into Britain after Edward the First forceably removed them in 1290. A (((Dutch))) King then rules over Britain, which allows for unprecedented levels of (((merchants))) to set up in the UK. Sure, Cromwell might be partially to blame - I do not want to white-wash history in the favour of the British, I'm just making the point that fellow Germanics were heavily involved in all of the bad shit that happened - and in this case were the main reason for why the Jews were allowed in, Cromwell should have said no but he wanted to win a war and had no idea of the consequences - the (((Dutch))) were the ones who would not help their supposed blood and faith brothers without them agreeing to let the (((merchants))) in.

Slavery to the USA was 100% Jewish. Most people know this, hope I do not need to cite sources.

The East India company is also believed to be around 80% Jewish. So all of the despicable "British" actions that took place under them should really be blamed, at least 80% of them, on the Jews.

These groups are not well represented in Britain. They tend to be

>(((jewtube))) embed
>can't into (((hooktube)))
Here you go, you lazy niggers who can't into webm
Image is muddy because it was compressed down from 40Mb to ~12Mb to get under the webm limit, without doing a 2-pass run on it old PC can't into 2-pass

"Commonwealth choir" is not a "British Choir"

Really though it's no different from any given school in London.

Londonistans schools are a different kettle of fish likely more 'diverse' than that of the Commonwealth choir

Nah, it's merely jewish blood magic/energy vampirism, I wish i was joking.
Also, see

Is the queen a trap?

This. The destruction of 1945 will be vindicated.

"Din du nuffin"
Subhuman anglo scum. You will never be forgiven for 1945, heaven will have it's revenge.

Nation is synonymous with race. You're mistaking it with the state.

search "Queen 10 missing Canadian children".

Do it again Bomber Harris

Ireland is a republic, not a kingdom.

hhmmm… maybe i should've spoilered this gif - i forgot how big and graphic it was…
sorry lads my bad…

Hmm, I'll have to research this stuff further. Thanks user.

Well fucking said, mate.

BTFO

Do you miss charlie yet brits? The best times culturally happened under the celtic stewarts.

Anyone who doesn't support Charlie's lost heir when he comes back is getting the sword btw lads

Why didn't you listen?

Jacobite rebellion 3 electric boogaloo

Comfy rebellion music

One more and I'll stop shit posting

Subhumans never learn.Go back to Rotherham and your capital with a shitskin mayor, filth.

anglos and poles deserve each other. Niggers of Europe.

I don't really disagree with you, both regarding the D&C and flack, but it sounds awfully ironic that you're upset about people here shitting on brits for having fucked up Hitler, when what you're seemingly saying is that the Brits should have done what Hitler did in the first place to rid Britain of the foreigners that used it as a vessel do to harm both onto itself and the world.
And I'm fairly certain that's where most of the assmad around these parts come from.
And Bomber Harris, obviously. What's your take on him? That's just me being honestly curious considering the fact that you're obviously not willfully dense about any of this.

Everyone should do what Hitler did. I see Hitler as a good man who tried to stop the parasite. My issue is in so many supposed 'white-brothers' wishing death and destruction upon my people and our home-land. I do not wish death and destruction upon Germany for being the land that allowed the kikes to set up their operations in Europe and eventually infest the rest of the world. I do not blame the Americans for being a bigger instrument of the ZOG than the British ever were. I do not blame the Russians for Communism, that spear of Judaism which has so thoroughly destroyed our parent's generation, and many of the youth today. Nor do I blame the French for their contribution in the annihilation of the traditional bulwarks against cultural attacks (the aristocrats, nobles, upper-classes). In most of these cases it was not even Germans, Russians, Americans or French people who were doing the evil - it was Jews masquerading as citizens. Just as in all these situations where Brits were supposedly doing the evil, it was Jews - or else Germans, French and Dutch who simply lived in Britain, and so called themselves 'British' depsite being nothing of the sort. Even in those cases where it was their own people who were at fault or worse, outright traitors - I still do not blame the entire nation, nor even most of the nation; nor would I ever wish for their extermination or the destruction of their lands. I also think it is idiotic to solely blame Britain for the out-come of WW2, as already stated the pro-war forces in Britain were not even British, and though many good Brits were manipulated into fighting - so were many good French, Russians, Americans, Canadians, Greeks, Poles, Italians and more… So why blame just the British?

When whites kill other whites it is always a tragedy. That said, I imagine there was a LOT of genuine hatred and anger for the Germans by the British (and everyone else who fought against them) back then - simply because many people had lost fathers, brothers and sons. I imagine many Germans hated the British (and their other enemies) too, for the same reasons. This hatred is perfectly natural considering the circumstances - the thing is that the circumstances were not natural. The whole war should never have happened, and all the hatred that it produced should never have come to be. It is the Jew who is at fault, the Jew who manipulated whites into killing fellow whites (just as they have done so many times before) - so let us blame them, and not the good (though perhaps naive) people who were tricked into fighting against their own interests.

Agreed, and as such that's why we can hope it's chiefly D&C, but that'd be naive as people are quick to hate, myself included.

Any half-decent Holla Forumsack should know better than to start such 4/int/-tier shit-flinging over the infighting and instead analyze it to prevent it from happening in the future, but I fear this is the weakness of the Brit in that sense (and many others for that matter). Not only is there a natural hate fueling the Brit (for good reasons), as you mentioned already, but the archetypal Brit stance on WW2 is one of gloating and smugness. In short, even if the Brit realizes it was a terrible mistake, he is still proud about being the victor and loves to remind others of it. I suppose what I'm saying is that the Brit has, as I view him, a disposition towards being a smarmy cunt about things he knows he should be a bigger man about.

Agreed, but let's face it. Practically all the Allies are/were clamoring for glory for partaking in fucking up Hitler. Even up here in Norway we're STILL gurgling on about us being the heroes that prevented him from having nukes by sabotaging his heavy water facility that was crucial to the Germans' take on the Manhattan Project. And let's not even get started on how crucial our trade fleet was to the war to make sure all you silly continentals and islanders had food and clothes, etc. The issue with the Brit regarding all of it is that you were the biggest non-defeated player in Europe that wasn't, you know, Stalin. That made you the face of it thanks to Churchill and if I recall correctly, even to this day, he's regarded as the greatest Briton by your countrymen. As such, by getting the bigger part of the glory, by transitive property, you're quick to get the bigger part of the blame.

Then we're on the same page, more or less. But I still think it's important for everyone involved to voice their grievances so we can all actually come to understand the bigger picture, namely: the Jew and his machinations and how so often he or his cohorts are so often the root cause of our suffering.

You said this but then you said:
With that in mind; is it fair to blame "blue-pilled" Brits for doing the same as the "blue-pilled" people of other nations?

I do agree with pretty much everything you said though. I just felt that was worth pointing out.

Think of it like this. The "Ally" might say: "Hey, user. I saved your sister from that burning house!"
The "Brit" might say: "Hey, user. I saved your sister from that burning house and fucked her 'cause that's just how great I am AND SHE LOVED IT!"

Now, I'm not trying to imply there is something inherently FALSE about the "Brit"'s statement, the point is that it could be assumed the "Ally" had just as much of a happy dicking and feels just as good about himself, but his good graces keeps him from being a dick about it, no pun intended. Consider pic related.

But that's what's happening here as well. Lots of "Amis" get shit from krauts for what their greatest gen did to their greatest gen. So I don't think that it's really exclusive to Brits, it's just that since Brits are so bombastic about it, the bile they generate end up matching in scope. Which naturally can lead to the impression that there's a lot of undue and misdirected animosity towards Brits, which as we discussed is ultimately true because of the root causes of all of these issues, but that sort of abstraction is naturally lost as people get angry.

Rooney on the far right

Hooktube embeds have no fucking thumbnails. You can't even see the title of the video. It's shit.

only if you hire individuals brown enough in color to fool the authorities, but not too brown to not understand orders.

Seals of Brother Otto of Brunswich, commander of Supplingenburg, shows a lion; A seal of one Knight Templar, England, 1303 is showing the Lion of England and the cross pattée and the crescent moon of the Mother Goddess with stars. Aragon; Miravet; 1278, 1287. Depicting a lion
The Double-Headed Eagle is more commonly associated with the highest rank earned by a Scottish Rite Mason… Bertram von Esbeck, Master of the Temple in Germany, 1296 depicts an eagle with two six-pointed stars.[citation needed]

Sophia (σοφία, Greek for "wisdom") is a central idea in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, and Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of the biblical God.[1]

Sophia is a goddess of wisdom by Gnostics, as well as by some Neopagan, New Age, and Goddess spirituality groups. In Orthodox and Roman Catholic Christianity, Sophia, or rather Hagia Sophia (Holy Wisdom), is an expression of understanding for the second person of the Holy Trinity (as in the dedication of the church of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople), as well as in the Old Testament, as seen in the Book of Proverbs 9:1, but not an angel or goddess.[2]

In Christian theology, "wisdom" (Hebrew: Chokhmah, Greek: Sophia, Latin: Sapientia) describes an aspect of God, or the theological concept regarding the wisdom of God.[4][citation needed] in John, Jesus does not work "miracles" (Greek: δῠνάμεις, translit. dynámeis, sing. δύνᾰμῐς, dýnamis), but "signs" (Greek: σημεῖᾰ, translit. sēmeia, sing. σημεῖον, sēmeion) which unveil his divine identity

The term "oracle" is also applied in modern English to parallel institutions of divination in other cultures. Specifically, it is used in the context of Christianity for the concept of divine revelation, and in the context of Judaism for the Urim and Thummim breastplate, and in general any utterance considered prophetic.[18]

Dodona was another oracle devoted to the Mother Goddess identified at other sites with Rhea or Gaia, but here called Dione. The shrine of Dodona was the oldest Hellenic oracle, according to the fifth-century historian Herodotus and in fact dates to pre-Hellenic times, perhaps as early as the second millennium BC when the tradition probably spread from Egypt. Zeus displaced the Mother goddess and assimilated her as Aphrodite.
Aphrodite (/æfrəˈdaɪti/ (About this sound listen) af-rə-DY-tee; Greek: Ἀφροδίτη Aphrodítē) is the ancient Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. She is identified with the planet Venus, which is named after the Roman goddess Venus
Aphrodite was one of the three goddesses whose feud resulted in the beginning of the Trojan War. Aphrodite has been featured in western art as a symbol of female beauty and has appeared in numerous works of western literature. She is a major deity in modern Neopagan religions, including the Church of Aphrodite, Wicca, and Hellenismos.
The ancient Greeks believed that Troy was located near the Dardanelles and that the Trojan War was a historical event of the 13th or 12th century BC, but by the mid-19th century, both the war and the city were widely seen as mythological. In 1868, however, the German archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann met Frank Calvert, who convinced Schliemann that Troy was a real city at what is now Hissarlik in Turkey.[1] On the basis of excavations conducted by Schliemann and others, this claim is now accepted by most scholars.[2][3]

The True Vine (Greek: ἡ ἄμπελος ἡ ἀληθινή hē ampelos hē alēthinē) is an allegory or parable given by Jesus in the New Testament
There are numerous Old Testament passages which refer to the people of Israel as a vine (Hebrew: גָּ֫פֶן‎ gephen): Psalm 80:8-16, Isaiah 5:1-7, Jeremiah 2:21, Ezekiel 15:1-8, 17:5–10, and 19:10–14, and Hosea 10:1.[1]

The Old Testament passages which use this symbolism appear to regard Israel as faithless to God and/or the object of severe punishment. Ezek 15:1–8 in particular talks about the worthlessness of wood from a vine (in relation to disobedient Judah). A branch cut from a vine is worthless except to be burned as fuel. This appears to fit more with the statements about the disciples than with Jesus’ description of himself as the vine.

The Koine Greek term Ego eimi (Greek Ἐγώ εἰμί, pronounced [eɣó imí]), literally I am or It is I

2 years ago had no idea about the JQ.

Based Poisedon tbh

MP4/WebM is a much better alternative. With youtube-dl, there's no excuse for small videos.