Noah Berlatsky: Is the First Amendment too broad? The case for regulating hate speech in America

archive.fo/fLTnZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
twitter.com/nberlat/status/570340962024554497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucjing kike must die. Show every patriot and make it clear that all kikes think this.

McCarthy was right; (((communists))) should be placed in McMarxist Utopias which take surprisingly short amount of time and effort to create - labor and concentration camps are pinnacle of equality so they have no reason to complain.

You're that same faggot who makes shit threads without the article's pictures and entire article posted here so we don't have to go to archive.

YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT SLIDING THREADS

I hope you get permabanned nigger.

What kind of half assed lazy nigger thread is this?

Seconded.

This is baiting Holla Forums with a random turd from the SJW cess pool of ideas.

Posting the entire article in the OP is the standard here, newfag.

The First Amendment co-existed quite comfortably with slavery for nearly 100 years.

No it's not the standard unless your articles consist of one or two paragraphs (in which case you should find better sources).

t. one of the few remaining HQ thread maker

These fucking kikes.

Well not the entire article since there's a character cap, but the entire article should be posted by the OP in the first few posts. There's no reason why that shouldn't be the case.

It's not standard because the standards have fallen with all these reddit niggers and 4cuck faggots destroying this board. Mods should ban these faggots for a few months so they are forced to lurk. Instead we are forced to endure this faggotry.

Enough is enough. Mudslimes and niggers are destroying Europe because the people are apathetic. I refuse to let it happen to this board.

REPORT SHILLS, NEWFAGS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS

This. And thank you for posting the article for all to read. You are a proper White man.

That these shitty OPs aren’t banned on sight is further evidence that Holla Forums is swirling the drain. Little did you guys know that kikefy is friends with the guy who does the T_D CSS and they hang out in a discord to see how they can get redditors over to here. Well, this torrential downpour of cuckchan threads is the result.

DO YOUR JOB CUCK MODS

its called the constitution and it is the basis of all other laws. it is the reason jews like you were allowed to practice their religion in peace in america while the rest of the world persecuted it.

Gas yourself. this is good thread about a jewish attack on the constitutional free speech. thank you op.

so why stop at 'hate speech' whatever that is defined at. why not prosecute people for any insult? why not prosecute them for passive aggressiveness or rolling their eyes, too?

Top fucking wew; many people in the US openly opposed slavery over the entire span of its existence and many of the people who had a hand in the existence of the first amendment were abolitionists themselves.

Why not gas the kikes?

Too bad this kike is late, and the Supreme Court already decided that there is no case. If I remember right, even that jew fossil voted that hate speech is protected under the first amendment.

ah, good point

politics is downstream from culture, as you know. If hilldawg won, they would have put whatever judges in the court that would give them the ruling they want.

GTKRWN

McCarthy was a sperg who made legitimate anti-communism look less legitimate. Communism doesn't need to dealt with post-Fall of Communism, most left-wingers just try for variations of it that blend better with capitalism or anarchists, i.e. Liberal progressives who push for more government and a bigger welfare state, the whole "social democrat" bullshit and Bernie Sanders (as well as all those Scandinavian liberals). Communism is just the left-wing model that jews liked the most and successfully cemented in Academia, where it's dead body is presently being autopsied so they can create something even more cancerous.

It boggles my mind that people are even remotely willing to entertain these mental gymnastics.

All kikes and non-whites need to die

Fuck this normie meme. FS can go to hell.

Yea why don't we arrest people for opposing the destruction of their ancestral homeland? Cuckmany does it goyim!

If free speech goes away we are the first ones to get fucked in the ass.

here we go again.

Shill against McCarthy somewhere else, faggot. Like voat.

TRUTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FREEDOM

Dipshit.

Sorry I should have blindly kissed his ass instead, because that's the defining trait of anti-communists and everything.

Total free speech doesn't technically even exist in the United States. It's illegal to yell "fire" in a movie theater when there's not a fire, at least that's the only example I know of. Also the Sedition Act of 1798, the Smith Act and a number of other legislative acts.

And that clinches it. Thanks, kike.

SCOTUS ruled on this already how many times? Fuck off, kikes.

I don't know if you've noticed man but we're already getting fucked for it. Try saying something ~unpopular~ on Twitter or anywhere on social media and see how long it takes for you to get unlisted/banned/deverified.

O, and that's before you lose your job, get hounded by the (((media))) and turned into a modern Struggle Session where you have to beg for forgiveness for what you believe.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

What the fuck did I reduce to absurdity?

Not really but even if that was really true there's no need to hasten our own silence.

Noah Berlatsky everyone

here he attempts to get the cat to milk him

he's also some kind of ebook author and writes about tentacle enrichment

kikes are lizards, straight from the lizard's mouth.

he literally writes rape fan fiction

all in favor….

tentacle rape is literally his twitter background, nbc either did zero background checking or doesn't care.

seems like a real winner

He's doing it backwards.

Also I got caught up on the hue bit but
THROBBING sensation of capital, lmao. Fucking eroticizing the wealth of a tentacle rapist. This kike's book here is probably one of the most concise explanations of the interior of a Jewish mind I've ever seen.

Well, he shouldn't be throwing stones from a glass house then. His crowd considers fictional rape as hate speech. Then again, he has nothing to lose so…

You should know this already, but background information and the activities that do you in your privacy only matter if you're a right-wing goy who hasn't been hired through nepotism. You can try complaining about it, but they'll willingly pretend to ignore it as they've always done.

On the upside, it means that they don't believe in the dumb progressive myths that they demand for everyone else to practice. See what happened with Harvey Weinstein and Vice recently. They condemn the right frequently, but in privacy, they just act how they think their boogeymen acts.

What a retard. First, rights aren't made to protect marginalized people they're made to protect people. Second, if we're using the paradigm of marginalization, I'd say the people who you're advocating be stripped of their rights are in this context the marginalized ones.

Own sage negated because I'm also a retard.

So basically

Hmmm maybe he has a point after all.

What kind of…

The hive mind is regenerating.

*sigh* what is it with leftists and their constant perversion?

I find it no accident that wherever you have actual free speech becomes right wing. I do not care if Communists have free speech because our ideas will always win.

Because rope is cheaper.

Why do you even have rights goyim! Everything you do is racist against the oppressed ____man. You stupid bigot rights are racist!

OP you lazy faggot, try putting some more effort into your post. At least post a screencap of the website or greentext key parts of it.

OK, I lost it here. This is satire, right?

Seems like he's trying to channel "Chuck Tingle".

No it's not. I'm from one of those countries and one of our politicians is getting prosecuted for saying something that the Left has decided is 'hate speech'. Our MSM, DOJ, education and government is also suffocatingly Leftist.

is he related to Kurt Eichenwald by any chance?

Well they're kikes, so yeah, probably. At least like 3rd cousins.

Found the lefty.

Everyone should be forced to watch this.

Checked!

You are truly fucking stupid.

Color me shocked this man child has stupid opinions.

How can anyone doubt McCarthy when the Vernona transcripts vindicated him?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

You're truly worthless. Your comment has no purpose. If you explained yourself (even if wrong) it would contribute something, but instead wasted your own time and my bandwidth.

He's a confirmed Kike
twitter.com/nberlat/status/570340962024554497

This statement alone proves they know nothing about nature. Embed related.