hooktube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
hooktube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
imgur.com/a/6MKkp
wp.me/p8wSEO-gL
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ?t=13m28s
hooktube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 Krauts comply

Do Germans have a breaking point? Or is there nothing they won't cuck to, provided it's slow enough to "boil the frog"?

Decades worth of kike programmed self loathing has done it's job. Just saying

The Germans will give up cuckoldry the day a trout gets pregnant.

HAHAHAHAHA THOSE CUCKED GERMANS NEED TO UNCUCK THEMSELVES!

T. NONGERMAN AUSLÄNDER, VERY LIKELY FROM ONE OF THE COUNTRIES THAT DEFEATED THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF THE WEST, WHO WOULD JOIN THE ARMY THE VERY SAME DAY HIS GOLEM COUNTRY WOULD DECIDE TAHT GERMANY IS GETTING A BIT TOO UPPITY

Fuck you, nigger.
Not only is Kraut a filthy, neurotic kike, but I don't see Rhodesia on the map anymore, or the British empire because Britain sided with kikes in the balfour declaration.
Dragged the war out, went into massive debts and had to scuttle her Empire.
Germany is still around though, and Rhodesia was the only nation to be as heavily boycotted and sanctioned as Germany, but they couldn't make it, and Rhodesians were and are fierce as fuck.

Every day people realize that Hitler did nothing wrong and the former allies ruined everything.
No, the entire western world lost that war, with the difference that people are seeing that Germany did very little wrong (including not actually holocausting the parasites) and many things right.

Balfour (first half of) : hooktube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
What Hitler (and Germany, to this day) thought about Britain: hooktube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
jews pretending to be white: imgur.com/a/6MKkp
Rhodesia boycotted by Britain: wp.me/p8wSEO-gL

Stop being golems, you fucking golems. Stop believing in jewish lies.
Stop stabbing the way too merciful Germans in the back for the benefit of getting arm twisted and dominated by kikes.
Damnit.

Furthermore, consider the timestamp in this video ( youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ?t=13m28s )and the "face they put up toward the public" and "using Thunderfoot as a fall guy.
And, once more, consider that Kraut is part jewish.

And now, with that on your mind, take a peek into the case of "The lynching of Leo Frank" a jewish factory manager who attempted to rape then killed a young white girl, and tried to blame it on a black employee by trying to puppeteer another black employee.

This is a video about it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
In that video there are excerpts from the trial, one of his defendants tried to use the following as a defense (paraphrasing here) "This heinous crime cannot possibly have been committed by someone of our kind, refined, harmless and helpful as we are. It can only be the work of the negroe, a race that kills and ruins for pennies or just if they feel like it."

Exact same approach as Kraut, who is jewish, is using here.
Also, should possibly make you nincompoops think about "the European refugee crisis" and why jews always cry the loudest about "xenophobia" when our countries want to close borders to their 'enemies', the muslims.
When in reality they love having the muslims around as a means to attack us because they know that if the jews themselves get attacked, the brainwashed and golemized traitors in our midst will help them out.

Is this some elaborate copy pasta?

A neurologist should do a study on germanic peoples to see who easily and thoroughly influenced by propaganda they can be and what makes them that way. Norse, Swedes, Danes, and Germans never ever learn from bad policy and continue to believe the government and media despite them getting their limbs and dick cut off almost in a literal sense.

how easily*
I'm still having brain problems if I don't eat meat every 8 hours or so. Magnesium isn't helping (yet).

It's not really elaborate but it is pasta.
Posted it on a cuck and tea video where someone called Germans "humiliating" for "losing" so much.

The faggot deleted his comment and therefore the entire thread in shame.
This way people still get a chance to not be a faggot by reading these wise words.

I can only speak for Norwegians, but no one here believes or agrees with the government. Literally no one except university 80iq zogbots with purple hair. But we do have this attitude where we just don't care too much about what the state does. Which is in it's anti-authoritarian way is a weakness itself because as we can see the results are horrible.

Oh ok

IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT I WILL EVER STOP SUCKING COCKS

Oh okay.

Stop spamming this shit everywhere you chesscuck.

Nevermind, I didn't fully read before I posted.
I thought you were saying else. Disregard.

Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein und dann wird den…nein, passiert eh nicht.

Enjoy your report and not accomplishing anything ever

POST THE ARTICLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

So eat meat more often.

Wait a sec trout are R type selected, the pregnancy is just very short.

Oh yeah! Freedom of movement! Every bodies right! I guess Ill just hop on a damn plane from JFK and enjoy living in ten different countries for ten years! No pass port, no visa, I'm sure most countries on earth are perfectly fine with that.

No. The eggs are released unfertilized, the male(s) latter on spray them with their seed.
Pregnancy is carrying the fertilized, developing fetus in the womb, and giving it nourishment. Celular division and specialization occur in the womb.

it's terrifying that this is the way libshits think, or how your freedom of movement tramples all over me not wanting you in my house.

So you're an Israeli Jew.
>>>/oven/

They should deport the commies chanting with them into their diverse countries as well.

it is illegal to use (non)violent means to save germany
so to the germans who can think and act
i stand with you

Those engineers and doctors are paying their pensions, thats the least Germany can do for them.

Kill them all. There is no other option. Anything else is only delaying the inevitable.

so what you're saying is, the pregnancy is very short?

No, I am saying pregnancy doesn't happen. Because the fertilized egg is never on the womb.

I wonder how much of that is just the lying media monopoly telling them that everyone else but them believes what they're told, so they think "I must be wrong then"/

I don't see this part in the video. Is it just a joke?

Must be a euro joke in to how most refugees get bigger paychecks than full time employed millennial natives.

Why are Africans chanting to the Germans in English? Do they actually do this or has this video been staged by a propagandist?

Hear that, German bros? You exterminate the migrant infestation, and you'll start bringing home the bratwurst again.

well, what do you think?

Has there ever been a nigger who did an honest days work who wasn't a slave and forced to do it?

Not a chance

He's referencing Jim's latest video series Goy.

Maybe they're from an English-speaking country? I don't think German is still spoken anywhere in Africa. France and UK made sure of that after WW2.

the male does not remain with the female. The pregnancy is very short.

Too late, the German kids know being a nazi is badass. AfD is only the beginning.

Good reply. Sick of these fucking kids talking shit about Germany. The only nation with the nuts to actually try something. They sit there in good goy usa who literally fucked the white race for the kikes and type about how Germany is so cucked even though it's their fault and them imposing the cuckoldry on them. I'm certain most of them are JIDF and the others are just weaklings who think that's the hives consensus.

lol, are you kidding? Germany is the exact opposite.

They'll be waiting a very long time for that, for at least 2 reasons.

What is thr situation in Norsk in terms of feminised men, shitskins, birth rates? On the DOTR will a good chunk of them join their white brothers?

English is the lingua franca of the world. If it's not a) it's staged and b) they come from English-speaking countries, then it is likely that English is their second language.

Post your ethnicity jew

I think I'm on to something here. Black slaves are honest, hard-working blacks. We need to bring back slavery.

I want to eat out that spaghetti.

mom's spaghetti?

"we will fight"

So why are you not fighting in your contries, or do you mean fight for gibsmirdas?