Putin: Syria has been liberated, refugees should go back

Russian President Vladimir Putin says that Syria has been liberated from terrorists and that Syrian refugees now should return to help restore the country.

“The situation in this country [Syria] is gradually changing. The Syrian armed forces, supported by the Russian military, have liberated from terrorists almost the whole territory of the country, including historic Christian regions,” Putin said on Monday at a meeting with the heads of Orthodox Christian congregations, RT reports.

Moscow will help restore holy sites not only of Syria’s Christians, but also Muslims and Jews, the Russian leader stated.

“We will help also the members of other faiths, including Muslims, who, as we are well aware of, have also suffered greatly at the hands of bandits, terrorists and radicals,” Putin said. “We will also help Jews, a number of organizations have already reached us with a call for help in restoration of Judaic holy sites.”

Russia’s president reiterated the importance of a working group created by the Russian Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches. The workgroup’s goal is to list the destroyed temples in Syria in preparation for their reconstruction.

The return of the Christian population, as well as of the refugees of other faiths, might play the crucial role in restoration of peaceful life in the war-torn country, Putin stressed.

“Over the past few years the Russian state alongside with the Russian Orthodox Church, as well as other religious organizations has provided humanitarian aid to Syria. It’s very important that the peaceful life is established as soon as possible, that the people can return to their homes, begin to rebuild the temples and churches,” Putin stressed.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4018/putin-syria-has-been-liberated-time-for-refugees-to-return.html

archive.is/NI5hF

I snooze for 1 minute and miss the kike free first post…

Time to get your jdar checked.

HAHAHA IMPLYING THE SHITSKINS IN EUROPE HAD ANY INTENTION OF GOING BACK

"REFUGEES"

How many Syrian Arab refugees are actually in Europe after that most recent crisis/migration? Most aren't even Syrian, most aren't even any type of Arab. They're basically turks, kurds, afgans, niggers and gypsies from around turkey.

Most Syrians are in neighbouring countries in makeshift camps.

If Putin pushes for Western Europe to deport them and helps keep syria in control so they stay there I will be full fucking blown Putin fanboy for the rest of my life.

Current mood: don't trust him

There are tens of thousands if not more.

Syrian people are a small minority in the population of refugees, most of the rapefugees are africans, Afghanis, and other arabs who aren't refugees but are seeking a better life.

LE BASED PUTIN!/XDD

All shitskins have to back out of Russia too faggots

This.
Does anyone have infos on how Assad plans do deal with men who fleed military service? Pretty sure it is execution, but would like to hear official sources.

RACIST
Putin is literally hitler.
How dare he say something entirely rational that should have been an automatic process.

It'd be a Christmas miracle if every single last shitskin, jew and gypsy left Europe tomorrow and never came back.

Better brainstorm another pleb-tier disinfo campaign kikes.

It's like he is trying to be, dare I say it, based. I don't trust him, never will, but whatever his intentions are, I hope he manages to get the shitskins our of Europe for now…

Oh Putin, you are such a card. You of all people - a optimist.
Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

What about the Idlib pocket? Isn't there still a large al-qaeda presence in Syria? It's Iraq where they've been completely expunged and it's only Kurdish separatists that are a problem. And ISIS is fucked in both countries, with ISIS only having a few tiny enclaves. I think the war in Syria will continue to go on for a good while, and then there's still the issue of the SDF/YGP that the SSA might need to conquer by force.

SAA

This will happen just after niggers give up their gibs

>implying that all those (((refugees))) are Syrian in the first place

In my wildest dreams they'd all be sent there, only to be killed by the Syrians because they don't want a bunch of fucking Afghans and other assorted human trash in their dung heap.

Ship them to Iraq. The nation that sold out to Israel.

He didn't say this you fucking imbecile.

Most of the "refugees" weren't syrian to begin with.

Also, don't forget this is the only rational position and something we should expect from everybody - anyone calling for them to stay is just inciting invasion and being explicitly anti-white.

Putin also wants to strenghten Syria by having these people return, but the majority of "refugees" weren't even Syrian but CIA-op scams…

Hey there disinfo agent moshe

i look forward to seeing more precedents set that deportation of non countrymen is okay

that would make it much more fun. imagine the leftist salt if putin starts sending the "refugees" to their death

If there are 15% Syrians in a group of refugees, that group can legally be called Syrian refugees as deemed by international agreement, goy.

Invaded and destroyed by Israels proxy armies. Yeah sold out.
No ALL refugees that have claimed to be from Syria should be returned. Immediately.

You need to learn modern history.
Iraq dd sell out like the fucking retards they were.
They even asked jewmerica for permission like the good goyim they were

You dumb fucks, this is about exposing the fraudulent migrants who claimed the fled the war in Syria and thus exposing how shitty Europeans are. Russians will always play a game of point and laugh and we are the dumb ones for getting tangled into it.

what exactly are they laughing about? their population is shrinking almost as fast as the western european population

The what
It's shrinking faster than any euro population

While good, it won't work. There is plenty of ammo that was used against the "refugee crisis", this won't change anything. They're here for good or until we kick them out or until the gibs run dry.

Refugee crisis is over, they all need to go back now.

Nope, they got a taste of the cucked euros and see them as one big juicy pussy, they're going to stay and rape for as long as they could, probably create a few mud demon children too.

You mean free shit.

Lets not kid ourselves, those dont exist anymore and will be complete rubble. They destroyed their own history, they definitely destroyed the Christian stuff to a much greater extent. Probably paid shitskins to hammer away at it for years until it was dust.

There's still the moderate beheaders in Idlibstan and the k*rdish ZOG monkeys to clean up before he can say that.

So I guess pic related really resonates with people on social media.

A tenth of Syria is Christian and they practice their faith freely under Assad. US and Israel armed jihadi (((moderate rebels))), al-Qaeda and ISIS and let them free to destroy Christian heritage all for the sake of Greater Israel.

Oh I know, based Assad took as good of care as he could for the Christian population and I dont fault him a bit, but those ISIS cunts had control of the vast majority of the country for like what, 7 years or something along with the other shithead muslim rebels. There will be no Christian buildings, no monuments, no nothing. Dust and sand, rubble. Maybe there are Christians, but their history will almost assuredly be completely annihilated. Also yes, in the name of greater Israel, and toppling assad, and muh oil pipelines, all those cunts are to blame.

Fucking hell…I'm putting my support on Putin. Dude actually did something.

To get rid of refugees:
CANCEL THEIR WELFARE, CUT THEIR INCOME

Taken to its logical conclusion Syria would end up with several million random opportunists from all over the world who have claimed to be Syrian. It’ll never happen, Europe would sooner go to war than give up it’s biological weapons.

Europe will never give up its refugees, Germany and Sweden probably won't even let them go back. That would go against the plan of population replacement.

Why does Putin have to tell them to get out? It should be the fucking EU leaders that tell them to fuck off! And if the leaders won’t say it , then the people should physically remove the eu leaders

ISRAEL LOST

ROTHSCHILD LOST

ROTHSCHILD FAILED SATAN

ISRAEL IS CURSED NOW

ISRAEL BLOWN OFF THE MAP DURING MY LIFETIME CONFIRMED

Hardly. They still got millions of muds into Europe and Europeans are still being replaced globally. This is merely a setback - and who even knows, it might even me a part of their plan. It's not like there won't be another (((orchestrated))) crisis at some point. Maybe from southern Africa this time.

can we meme refugees as a bunch of shameless cowards who run away from their problems, abandoning their people in a time of crisis?

I don't fucking understand why it's like this. Israel only has ONE source of clean water. Why hasn't some mud pulled the well poisoning trick on the kikes yet?

plz plz plz

I need a LOL when I go to Seder at the (((in-laws)))

Said something, at least.

Killing your wife and her whole family would be pretty lelzy.

Exactly this. The whole thing was orchestrated by the EU to speed up their Kalergi plan, nothing else. Even if these sandniggers were to be deported back they would quickly get legal help from various NGOs to come up with reasons why they cannot go back.

I swear I've seen dune coons that looked like they came straight outta Mongolia. Slanted eyes, round faces, stocky build.

They never intended to go back.

I think it was more likely the Arabs and Jews pushing this to subvert the west.
It was their only chance.

At the very least it was serendipitous for both sides that this flood of refugees happened. I suspect that even if Syria returns to normal the flood won't stop.

Nothing will stop the flood to Europe and the US now but war. Borders have been made porous and citizenship meaningless. This is the endgame.

Who cares? Most of them aren’t children either, but we treat them like they are when they claim to be. Send them all back to Syria, Africa, whatever.

They can enslave them for all I care, as long as they fuck off from western countries I don't care.

it would probably help if the "refugees" were actually Syrians but most are not

Damn fucking right.
#REMIGRATION

I have some sad fucking news for communists zog zombies, pajeets, mohos and cool clock ahmeds:

You're fucking going back

You can choose to return or you will be buried here.

Hes probalby not talking about rapefugees who are 90% not even Syrian, but the actual mostly woman, children and elderly refugees in camps of directly neighbouring states that are constantly pointed at as a statistic by leftist and jewish organisations to deny that the rapefugees in Europe are allmost all just men and niggers.

There's a big SAA offensive against Idlib going on right now, already making significant gains. But that's not entirely important regarding the refugees. Pic related is the map from a year ago. Notice that the government controls less than half the country, and that even the areas it does control tend to be near one frontline or another, in constant danger of enemy offensive. Notice especially that ISIS controlls nearly all of Euphrates, which is one of the big population centres in Syria, the entire valley around the river. Now that ISIS is practically gone, the rebel pockets are besieged (and usually under a truce) and the government controls most of the countryside, the bulk of the places the refugees fled due to danger are safe, and there's no reason for them not to return (save for european gibs, of course)

Good news are that almost all of what ISIS controlled were areas that were overwhelmingly muslim in the first place. All the Christians in Syria are in the western part of the country, especially along the coast, and Assad defended those parts best, ceding very little to terrorists

There is also the fundamental consideration of "Why the fuck should we care whether they get murdered or not??"

the idea is that if there's a legitimate danger of them getting slaughtered, they can keep pulling the refugee card. If their homes are safe and ready for them to return, then everyone will see them for what they are – economic migrants that came to mooch off of us

All it takes is one Lyndon Johnson to end a nation. Russia's Lyndon Johnson will take at least half of Africa into Russia.

tbh hope the chinks colonize africa once they can genetically edit themselves into super chinks

EU is a post war creation of the (((USA))) and Kalergi was financed by the jews, that are facts.

Despite their disputes Arabs and jews are joined in their common hatred of Europeans/white people.

One should not underestimate the influence the oil billions allow the Arabs to exercise. Coruption and bribes are natural to them and to buy all or a mayority of European politicians would cost them only pocket money, the fill-up of one of their yachts.

The invasion was rushed and made this way to level, synchronize the decay of the west.
Prime target was Germany, which despite decade long effort was relatively lacking in being colonized by subhumans, compared to France or UK. At the same time prominent kikes were discussing how long the US will stay and what that means for Israel. Short estimates were 10 years, other said the USA might last another 30 years.
This comes on the background of an enormous increased immigration to the USA, in particular of moslems. 10 years ago on the whole continent, North and South, there were less moslems than just in France according to (((PEW))). Today, I have the impression, but no first hand knowledge or hard numbers, there must be millions of moslems in the USA. The USA is a pretty big country with a large population of over 300 millions and for moslems being so prominent visible I guess it would take millions, maybe even a double digit million number.