Short message from dense-kun

For anyone who remembers or participated in a thread shortly after the first exodus where-in I (later nicknamed "dense-kun") get it on with a childhood friend of who I didn't realize was in love with me.
I must thank you fuckers. We're getting married the first of January. None of this would have happened without you getting it through my thick skull that she might fancy me.
Thought I should tell you.

Sage for no videogames.

But does she play videogames you colossal faggot?

Somtimes

Then you failed

Fucker, you have to name your first child VIDEO GAMES

nigger

Congrats on being engaged, lad.
You and your soon-to-be wife should play vidya together.
Make sure to have children and teach them to have good taste in vidya.

not vidya and bumplocked

congratulations tho

Fuck off you normalfag, and get the haircut money ready

Congrats, I guess. So what's your story? I was too busy shitposting on other boards to visit Holla Forums much in 2014/early 2015

She'll eventually cheat on you, want a divorce, and take your money.

Just kidding. Maybe. Congratulations.

nice blog

here's a new entry for it

Congrats anyways faggot. Have a good long life

I found my boyfriend in this board, I'll meet him soon.

Thanks user. But fuck that, video games only inspire violence. :^)

Thanks.

I believe in you.

Anyone from the original thread here?

Congratulations OP, you have proven that not everyone in here is destined to die alone, and pls don't name your kid with something to do with videogames

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUMBASS

I give it a year 6 months if she gains weight and they always do after the marriage before she takes you to the cleaners

Were you the one that asked that girl out who wore the Drakengard shirt? If so congrats, if not not congrats anyways.

If I ever get to have a boy, I'd like to call him Welkin.

Congratulations OP, for love and sex.

If she can't beat FEAR with no slo-mo then she isn't worth it. I really hope you tested her first

Congrats, mate.
You're finally escaping of this damn place.
Be happy.

You don't escape this place being married, becoming a normalfag, losing your virginity, getting a job, having friends, and so on.
Contrary to what people think, there's tons of people from all walks of life on here.
This place is shit because the people that come here are shit, they don't stop being shit just because they start going somewhere in life.

You can't escape yourself, Holla Forums isn't a board, it's a state of mind, you'll always carry Holla Forums within you anywhere you go, and everything that's wrong with it, and thus with you.

What is he's actually a girl?

At least I know I'll never buy AAA shit full price in my life

They actually can
They're just lazy as fuck to do it

They're gay as shit, and I won't be silenced any longer…

Congrats, user! I think I saw the original and briefly read it, but I didn't post in it.

well played