AAAAAAAAAAAA
not politics but you understand how frustrating this is

what went wrong?

Ask Holla Forums

We are crashing the internet with no survivors.

(((they))) are terrified.

threads like this

jim selling the site to alphabets

While Holla Forums knows its so-called "kike enemy"

Surely this powerful entity is the reason for the changes at Holla Forums.

The underground resistance orgs havn't made their moves yet and many don't use the internet to discuss the kike.

Fight on for many more days and decades. Fight on. Attacks and resistance is to be expected

Could be worse.

My main point of contention is the lack of quality, in-depth threads involving discussion of philosophy, history, politics and nature. Everything has been reduced entirely to breaking news with some commentary. As the board in general tends towards short form writing, long form discussions are disincentivized due to their being either drowned in the noise or outright shut down. Who's going to put the effort into writing a short essay when the culture doesn't enforce the requirement to do so? Unlike others I ascribe this more to the influx of refugees and the impact of the election rather than the site owner/moderators; a primarily natural effect that has been witnessed in online communities since their inception. I don't have a conclusion other than each individual putting more effort into OP's, and ultimately Umman Manda.

Jim had money to make and fed Cripplekike to his pigs on fed orders in return for mountains of jew gold he could spend on underage ladyboys in mud-Asia.

You can always kill yourself.

You first, kike :^).

So it's exactly like it was in 2014.

Holla Forums was fun because of the shitposting arguments.
Serious threads get boring.
Being yelled at for not screaming "its the kikes" enough gets very boring.
This place has gone down hill for more reasons than bad moderation alone.

All day you kikes have been at it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No, cancer is never fun.

The userbase was literally banned.

No.
No.
No.
No.

People like you are cancer. You streamed in as part of the election, replacing that which had been here before.
You want shitposting arguments? 4chan exists. Go there. Enjoy. There is no reason to have two 4chan Holla Forums's.
You want 4chan Holla Forums. Go there. Stay there. Enjoy.

A large number of people were indeed banned. Thing is, in case you haven't noticed, most bans get lifted within like a week, 2 max. You may get a 5 week ban, but sometimes it'll be cleared before the first week is up.

It's still better then 4chan's Holla Forums filled with D&C kikes, newfags and children

gtfo
now

this

And 4chan is doing google captcha tricks to shut down user base of cuck Holla Forums.

Holla Forumslacks are kill. We will rise again because the culture is now in the internet's DNA. Save Tay and praise KEK, 14/88, fuck the rabbi god, and herald the coming of the Overman.

Is this some sort of faggy demoralization attempt?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only boards I visit and they're active enough for my liking.
sage

People left because the site was practically nonfunctional for weeks on end. There were times you'd be more likely to see the cloudflare error page than the actual site. Then there were the months of posts taking 3, 4, or 5 tries just to get through, and practically every post was punctuated with Hotwheels fix your shit. The infinity next fiasco certainly turned people off. And don't forget the Bui spam, or the April Fool's fuckup.

What a sad creature you truly are.

I've been here since the first exodus in fall of 2014 and the quality to me personally, doesn't seem that worse. Holla Forumss quality shifts day to day depending on how many shills we have or if 4cuck users come here

Multiposting was the best and Josh did literally nothing wrong.