LIVE: Mad Man Is Calling Synagogues & Saying Merry Christmas

Troll is saying to them that Donald Trump said we're going to start saying MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H61ejvdRQIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

why?

I don't know what that word means. I am not that good at internet. Here is the link to the livestream.

youtube.com/watch?v=H61ejvdRQIw

He's been doing this for the past 24 hours hitting up every Synogogue in the New York, Hollywood, San Francisco etc

whoever this was forgot the link. anyway, hi jew, I missed u ^-^

sage

lmao w e e v auto’s to Jew holy moly

No one cares about your ✡ecelebs.✡

I don’t care about ecelebs either, I just thought it was funny. we were friends a long time ago. still saging

whoops I been messing up :c sorry

This is the new shilling tactic

They hate when stuff spreads on social media. It's really their Achilles heel, so they think saying this shit will stop us

Bump for comedy

Hello shill

Is this (((w e e v))) again? Reported either way

No, you've been shilling (((e-celebs))) for ages. Your shilling tactic isn't new at all. But here, have a report for your troubles.

Reported.

not a shill, just a long time lurker that has hardly ever posted

Sure buddy.

I just wasted 5 minutes listening to this jew faggot attempting to call kikes and be funny. It Should be funny, but this dude is so obnoxious, there's no way he's not at least part kike. Wanted a good laugh, was very disappointing. Good idea though.

I have two threads up in the catalogue and one is about meaningless posts, the other a Christmas thread. what about you??

you cared enough to learn fucking Jew extended ascii stars

kek stay ass blasted ya big nose jew

ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
ENJOY THE BAN
fucking mongloid

Go back to reddit, cunt.

We've seen them talk about doing this you insufferable cockgobbling user who I hope had a lovely Christmas with many presents and good cheer faggot.

it’s ok to smile and be nice sometimes…

I kind of doubt they would give a shit, Jews don't consider Hanukkah a major Jewish holiday like Christmas is.

I would just like to point out that whomever made that post your image is quoting is pretty retarded. With the kind of traffic that infinity gets and the near constant demonstration of posting habits related to reddit, you'd have to be kind of retarded not to realize that there's an endless flow of redditors and facebook faggots shitting up the board. There's nothing imaginary about it. Polite sage, my tree is still up though.

test