/sp/ superb owl party

Hey kinosseurs, this is an invitation to join /sp/ next Sunday, February 4th, to watch the superb owl. Will it be kino? Of courshe. We will be serving the best crab legs too, so you won't want to miss that.

Reminder that independent /sp/ is currently hosted on endchan, you can always find us through SPORTSCHAN.ORG

Will based Tim Bradley do it again?

more than likely, yes

BASED

Count me in

snooze

baseball soon friend. Also, I fucked her in high school

proof?

Literal fagbowl

The Eagles are going to get fucking raped.

>>>/waifu/

This. Give me baseball. I never understood the appeal of football or futbol/soccer trash. Every time I see a football game, they throw a ball, start running towards each other, someone calls a foul, then they start all over, and keep doing this for almost 18 minutes until someone actually gets hurt, but otherwise nothing ever really happens for the most part. Meanwhile futbol/soccer is just kicking a ball and pretending to be hurt while huezillians in the stands go insane and kill each other over which player's knee hurts more.

I love baseball, but the regular baseball season is way too long and the games themselves are way too long. The pitchers nowadays take what feels like several minutes between each pitch. How does the MLB expect anyone to watch over 2,000 games and not get fatigued after early June? Even if I only watched the games that my favorite team plays, 162 games each over 3 hours means fans would watch well over 500 hours of baseball per season of one team.

I'd turn a double play if you know what I mean

Seriously and attentively watching a single baseball game is like critically analyzing how a single car did in a single lap of Nascar. Baseball is a sport of accumulation and requires high levels of intelligence to fully enjoy and the season exists only to casually spectate and more importantly set up wild card chases and the playoffs.

I think it's going to be a pretty close game. No more than a 10 point spread. Still would put my money on the Pats if I was a betting man. My prediction is 20-17 New England.

cool. /sp/ is back? good to hear it, I'll be there.

/sp/ never ceased to exist. /sp/ hasn't been on 8ch for years though. Currently /sp/ is on endchan but it's the same community.

>american (((sport)))

I think it keeps dying every day. I visit once a week but man I know we are dying. When we were at 8ch it was fun as fuck then kikewheels betrayed us and sold us other to Josh then we went to 76 chan and it was fun but GETball started to die because hotwheels couldn't run the site anymore and GET stealing went from skill based to simply luck. Then MEGA milk screwed up when the ISP or whatever didn't run 76chan and the site when down for a week or even a couple of weeks I forgot so now we, the last few who survived now hide in Sportschan though it's still fun. Just not as active as it could of been but maybe it's for the best at least we stay the same.

Yes watching a bunch of niggers throw a pigskin around sure is superior to other sports

Why would you get violently cuntcussed when you can pay other people to do it?

/sp/ has always been 5 people, even since early 8ch days

Who will play /sp/ user in the inevitable biopic? The dramatic kino that reduces even the oldest of oldfags to tears at the slow death of an innocent board.

Stealing another man's digits is no innocent feat

So the idea is to not watch it, only check the 5 minute recaps on YouTube, then talk about it like you know the game using only spreadsheets.
Honestly sounds boring.

Baseball is pretty fun to play, though. Maybe they should split up the League more so there's fewer games being played. I'm not American, and even without access to every single game I feel like I'm flooded with too many to watch.

Come home, /sp/ man.
We'll accept you here. The site stays on and you can ban anyone that shits up the board with the full support of everyone here. Maybe some more anons will visit.

Channing Tatum

Deepfake Zyzz?

I used to make the MMA threads over there, but as of the last 8 months I've not had Saturdays off, and when I did have them off UFC wasn't even on.

I miss it.

Good call.

That’s a big belt

Just don't tell Holla Forums, they forgot.

for Bliss

She works for the mercenary.

Kane?

Aye.

soon

You might as well let Tyrone fuck your girlfriend and sister at the same time

If anyone still watches sportsball in CY+2 you should kys.

Gonna watch it now

NFL is fixed, the patriots are going to win every year for the next 8 years because of Trump's executive order.

Pats are definitely shit they play in the weakest division in football. Then they get a bye in the playoffs and play tennessee. What a joke

WOOOOOO
SPORTS YEAH

Yeah, no thanks