Cant afford college

fucking lel

He's not blaming foreigners or immigrants you thick fucks, he's complaining that the US tax payer paid for someone to go to university over one of their own citizens. While I agree voting republican is retarded, you're attitude is the kind of shit why trump and the republicans won. Instead of reaching out and trying to empathize you just smugly call him an idiot.

Why?

And? Why would you be mad at the guy going to college for free instead of the people who charge you $10,000 a year?

Also, did you forget what website we're on?

because that's how you WIN

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD WHO WANTS TO WIN

I agree with you user.

Sure user let me just vote for the party that offers free college. I'll do that right now.

He's right, you know. What kind of retard tries to reason with emotion instead of harnessing it?

He paid for the foreigner to go instead because his grades were better.
Trump didn't win, Clinton lost.

How are we supposed to harness an emotion like "I hate niggers" for our own gain? They literally do not care about their self-interest.

Why would you ever go so deep on building idpol up?

Normally I'd call you a faggot OP, but considering this is a reddit post featuring pepe in an American flag hoodie, you're probably right.

They do care about their self-interest. Hatred in this case is rooted in envy. Address the envy, address the hatred.

So you argue in a system without barriers to education there will be no need for affirmative action – all will compete on an equal footing.

Note that I'm not telling him, in this hypothetical scenario, that he's a racist piece of shit and that he should hate capitalism (even if he should).

I agree but part of it is not emotion but instead propaganda. The connection between Somali Muslim Refugee and Terrorist is actually not an emotional one imo. Unless there's something that happened that I'm not aware of, there is no evidence that this is an incident related to Islam and not the pressures of the university system and culture shock. Terrorists claim responsibility, before or after the attack, has anyone claimed that responsibility for this attack as an act of terror?

But in this case you are explaining to him why he is wrong. It may be in a way that resonates with him but it is hardly the same as harnessing his existing views,

You're implying that it even matters. The emotional shock of a real world tragedy will always speak louder than any abstract reasoning, and the media knows this. It doesn't matter how relevant it actually is, if you are a Muslim and you commit a violent crime for any reason, you are a terrorist. You have to be.

Redirection then. It wasn't about harnessing his existing views either, just the emotional content.

some people believe in self sufficiency. Shocking, I know.

You don't reason with conservatives, you neutralize them.

The fact that you think we should empathize with them shows just how naive you are. All we'll get by "empathizing" with them is that we'll alienate the people we might actually be able to appeal to.

Unless you're some kind of hermit survivalist living in the wilderness somewhere who also inexplicably has an internet connection, "self-sufficiency" is, indeed, a dumb and stale meme.

Because it's not about equal opportunity, it's about equal outcome. You know, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs''.

In this example, if we have 10 CIS white male proles, and we siphon off a percent of their income, we can ensure that the less fortunate Somali migrant not only doesn't need to work himself, but gets a free education.

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

That's the principle of communism. Last I checked that's not what we're living under. If you quoted that to the guy's face you'd only prove how removed you are from reality.

We sort of are, as tax dollars are disproportionately redirected from the fortunate to the needy (women, minorities). We just need to take this a few steps further with complete redistribution.

Makes sense tbh.

Nice try, lumpenscum classcuck.

M'führer

1. The US education system is one of the worst in the world. The systematic brain drain of 3rd and 2nd world countries is a necessity of the US.

2. Unis have student exchange programs. I highly doubt that genius in OP's pic even cared to find out in what capacity the student was learning. He basically went: "fuggen muslime learning."