What's the consensus here? I think it looks very interesting...

What's the consensus here? I think it looks very interesting. I don''t know much about the developer but they seem to be rather unpozzed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From what I heard the game is good except for the combat which felt like dogshit. Haven't looked much into it though.

Is the game any closer to release than the last time we had a thread about it? It feels like that was a century ago

where did this people came from, don't tell me you ve been around because i know it's not true

No black people = no buy.

But it's
NOT SKYRIM
they swear.

Make your own decisions, you fucking liberal.

It looks fucking great and scratches the very particular itch I have had for a long time.
If only it had an expansion in the WoTR, I would trade my life as a free man in order to dedicate myself to it in solitary religious worship.

It also doesn't hurt that it is made by Daniel Mother-Fucking Vavra who made Mafia 1&2 and his crew of whom paid us a visit to do a Q&A.

The combat is nothing like Skyrim (besides being focused on melee and played from a FPV), don't be a retard.

Boring, generic Skyrim clone.

I thought it was coming out this year? I have next year booked up thanks to games, they chose a bad year to release, this year there's nothing, fuck me. and if Mountain Blade Bannerlord comes out next year then it's fucked, and they fucked up.

It's pretty dogshit, sure it's complex but it's not good complex, maybe I will liked it after 10 hours of combat.

looks promising, lets hope they manage to unfuck performance and make combat more fluid. the stances and animations are great as such and actualy realistic for once but the gameplay is just clunky.

its nothing like skyrim from what we've seen so far. looks more like its going in the direction of gothic and thank fucking god for that.

it was supposed to come out this summer, but in a move that surprised exactly no one they delayed it. and for good reason, they need to get some heavy optimization done before they can even think about releasing it.

Jesus fuck, will you contrarian hipsters at least keep pretending you play games?

are you 12? a shitty, shallow and criminaly overrated modern bethesda game is not the standard on which medival rpgs are meassured, nor is it the defining game of the genre.
sage because im pretty sure i just responded to bait.

fuck you.

This alone is reason enough to support this game.

Seems to have some okay combat, solid choice&consequence and very good graphics. And I'm a huge fag for weapons and armor that someone who wasn't some outsourced k-mmo artist actually paid attention to. I'll probably buy it when it's released, barring some huge drama. Probably won't be anything else to play anyway.

Noice.

You want someone to chew your steak for you too? Fuck off you conformist piece of shit.

Goddamn it user, goddamn it.

I would think people with good taste are cool, so I guess it is cool to hate skyrim.

its nice to see you posting again Todd.

I've renamed most of my image files to tumblr filenames just to trigger retarded spastics like you.

The game is good because the dev doesn't like SJW.

I don't think that's right, but he is a good dev because he puts effort into his games. As flawed as the old Mafia games were, they were games with effort behind them that took risks and tried to be interesting/unique. At the very least, this game should have plenty of attention to detail and nice narrative, if they get the performance to be good and the combat to be less clunky, it will be great.

Was getting called a degenerate a part of your plan?

The artist created more of these.

Fuck off faggot, you are the reason this place brings so much redditfag and halfchan refugees

I can disagree with a lot of people and that doesn't turn them into SJW cucks. I can agree with people and not call them based.
I do agree that being a based person doesn't mean you're a good dev or that your game is good/will be good.
You're building a very poor strawman.

Common Filth fanatics

Skyrim is not medieval you idiot. Skyrim takes place in a fantasy world, not a historical period on Earth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages

5-15th century AD
Europe

Ask me again when the game is out.

Hyping up games is silly. Although the dev is cool.

Is not a strawman if is correct you dongus. He litteraly said that since the Dev is based becasue he made fun of sjw, the game is worth buying. Because the Dev opinion match his….not for the merit of the game, not for the quality of it…..his opinion
Let me think, who else complain or praise works based on what people think exactly, tumblrfags

I'm not going to buy this game just because he said shit to people online. I will if it's worth the price for it. Fuck off if you think otherwise

I think it's a viral marketing thread.

we already had a guy from the studio make a Q&A here about a year ago , so me thinks you need to lurk some moar

Your statement wasn't any better, that's what I was pointing out. I had the same opinion about that, see here

What even is this?

NOTHING ,IT'S NOTHING

What a loser

Neat

I don't know anything about this game, but I know people won't dare say anything bad about this game because the dev shares their political views.

Surely a lot of shit Dev make lot of effort in their game but is still the final product that shall be judged.

The DF guy make effor, the risk of rain guy make effort, fuck even memetale for how much is shit show that the Dev had made effort.
A good game with effort is worth buying. A shit game with effort is not.
And surely the political view or the bitching on twitter aren't to be taken in account otherwise Minecraft is a perfect game becasue notch started to shit on femminazi now
Maybe this game will be the new butterlord, maybe this game will be forgot, maybe will be as shit as chivalry….we judge with gameplay not online bitching

I pointed out 3 qualities to his games and you're only going to focus on one just for the sake of holding up your stupid argument?
Fuck off.
Also, I never said the game should be judge for what he does online, quite the contrary.

The picture still makes me smile, as for the game. It isn't out yet, so I am not laying any judgement down. We will see.

epic win dude

Am I wrong?

t. haven't read the thread yet

That is how being objective and logical works. Sorry lefty faggot.

What about my post gave any indication that I disagreed with apparently yours and his politics? Merely a neutral observation.

epic win dude

I've said before, I'm worried they go too far for 'realism' and neglect the 'gothic' aspect of medieval world. A world full of superstition, plague, supernatural beliefs, fear etc

Check stories like The Seventh Seal, The 13th Warrior, Grimms Fairy Tales, Hamlet, on how to achieve a good balance. If they do this, it'll be great to play.

welcome newfriend

It's probably going to be fucking great. get hype

The dev is based and the team has many people from successful Czech games, like Mafia or operation Flashpoint. I recall the lead (Vávra) shitting on Skyrim right after it released, having a "100 things wrong with Skyrim" or some shit like that, where he pretty much sperged out about how much he hates it, and declared he'll make his own game with proper RPG mechanics and without dragons, so I'm not too worried about any SJW or Beth influences on the game.

The game itself got funded on kikestarter, but according to Vávra, it didn't need to. Supposedly, he has the backing of some rich patron that is dumping millions into him, but the patron got nervous when Vávra kept shit talking everything about Skyrim, despite Skyrim selling very well, so he wanted some sort of a proof that a non-fantasy RPG is actually marketable, which was what the kikestarter was supposed to prove (which it did, the game getting well overfunded).

As for the game itself, Vávra seems obsessed with realism, so he wants to autisticaly plan the daily regime of every NPC, have them react to you killing some other NPC, to develop morality and renown systems, and like a million of other shit that you can find on their webpages. It all honestly sounds too good to be true, but the team working on it are industry veterans, and the few gameplay demos they sent out were pretty good, so who knows?

The only shit thing about all this is that I'm 90% certain that the game won't run on my toaster

Frankly, I don't see much to look forward to in this.

They do updates on their youtube page but they haven't made one for about a month. Hopefully it isn't to ambitious so it has a chance of actually being released.