REEEEEEEE

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS GOING TO MY FAVORITE BOARD ON 4CHAN AND SPREADING YOUR COMMUNISM BULLSHIT!?

AND NO IT'S NOT Holla Forums, I HATE Holla Forums

JUST STAY ON YOUR FUCKING BOARD HERE

I'M TIRED OF ALL THE POLITICAL POSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/his/thread/2027430#q2027430
boards.4chan.org/his/thread/2026635#p2026635
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What board? I left the whole site years ago after the a/pol/calypse.

no

What are you talking about, we're only fucking with Holla Forums

We decided fucking with any other was a dick move

that's fucking bullshit you cunts shit up /his/ all the time

and if OP is talking about /his/ I wholeheartedly agree, fuck off.

It's.. It's /his/

Please..

Please stop coming. We're tired of both Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumsacks.

REEEEEE

Yes, thankyou

We aren't coming to /his/, your board's posters founded ours to begin with. Afraid they're posting by their own volition.

I only see people complaining about fascist and anti-marx threads on there.

boards.4chan.org/his/thread/2027430#q2027430

Ok one deeply triggering and problematic shitpost thread:

boards.4chan.org/his/thread/2026635#p2026635

it's cyclical

lefty/pol take turns there

That's the problem, sirs. We're trying to have historical discussions without it devolving to politics.

Please, I beg all of you, you can still come back but just don't devolve it to politics.

Do the lefty /his/ posters know about this place?

Who the fuck edited my post:

I wrote one 'anti-white' shitpost thread.

And someone just changed it to 'deeply triggering and excellent'

I. Don't. Un. Der. Stand.

most historians are left wing for a reason

I do

Politics is intertwined with history.

Look at that it done happened again.

It just changed troubling to excellent when I Copypasted.

Is /his/ any good? I quit going to halfchan before it was even a thing

Anyone besides the party or bot doing it got any info they could share with me about this phenomenon?

I don't know, but I am strictly neutral.

The mods on /his/ are few and far between. They cannot possibly regulate everything that goes on the board.

I know that, but if politics come up, just try to be subtle about it as possible, and the rightwingers will do the same.

You don't need to go full out on politics to have a good historical discussion.

I guess with the beauty of internet magic my posts might be invisible to anyone but myself right now.

It was an upstart board after its launch.

Soon its quality went down due to Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitposting.

It's still alright, lots of good discussion.

No one edited it, it's a word filter. It's easier to just be honest and say "I've been triggered".

It's a wordfilter ya dingus
S.trasserism = Asserism
deeply triggering and problematic = deeply triggering and problematic and so on

Yeah so a bot edited it. You got bots editing posts and I'm the one being 'triggered.'

Sounds like you couldn't survive without heavy automated anti-triggering moderation.

For the weirdest phrases.

'White people are a cancer on society' whether true a joke or not is still 'anti-white'

i still dont know whats being filtered to deeply triggering and excellent reeeeeeee

So for the uniated me, what does it mean when the person you're replying to's post number is greened-out instead of being a link?

Then you shouldn't be on the internet.

It means I deleted that post after I saw it was double posted.

How the fuck is that even possible? What kind of history steps around politics? The discipline was founded upon politics! During most of the nineteenth century historians spent their time pouring over political documents.

Is there even a historical methodology that is not political? You would have to throw out not only marxian historical analysis but also rankian, weberian, and every stripe of postmodern. What is left?

Okay okay, yes, it is founded on politics upon some degree. But like I said before you don't have to go all out on it, you can be subtle.

The moment someone starts to go all out on politics is when everyone reveals their colors and they start to devolve it into some political argument war, such as they do on Holla Forums.

We don't advocate for that, if you want to do that just go on 4chan Holla Forums.

So do we all have a mutual understanding?

Because we are useful idiots

Why don't you discuss this with the leftist halfchanners that are actually making these threads?

Because I had thought the problem originated from here.

Are you telling me this isn't the source of all the leftist politics on 4chan?

I'm sorry user, but intelligence breeds leftism, and /his/ is a board that breeds intelligence.

I wanted a history board before I wven found this place.
I left halfchan a while back though unfortunately.
I'll think you'll find that history is a very political thing my friend.

who's that supposed to be? Engleburt Humperdink?

4chan has its own leftists now. We merely started the fire, brother.

Okay, can we atleast agree to tone down the political rhetoric? It is after all, a /his/tory board not a Holla Forumsitical board.

It is, but that doesn't mean we can't moderate our own political tendencies.

It's Charles the Bold, the Duke of Burgundy.

Well what kind of political posting are you seeing? Unless its Holla Forumsyps shit posting against us I doubt its low quality posting on our behalf.

Sorry to break it for you OP, but neither side is going to back down, since they are both aware that would mean giving the board up for dem gommies/nadsis. Don't think it is going to end in any foreseeable future. I can only suggest using hide and report options more often.
t. stopped browsing /his/ because of political autism

I'd say it amplifies it rather than being a cause.

Holla Forumstard here, go fuck yourself

Holla Forums here

no

It is a combination of both leftists and rightists arguing on our board. Seeing Holla Forums won't back down, I suppose you all won't either.

I guess my negotiations have failed from the start to begin with.

I just thought I could perhaps help my own board by laying down one side.

Sorry to have wasted your time

We just need better moderators, there is barely any on our board.

And if /lefypol/ is mitigating the wound, atleast I tried to stop it.

So I suppose won't get a resolution.

kek

Hey, I empathise, part of the reason I left halfchan was because of Holla Forums. Posting black dicks in threads they don't like and calling everyone Jews gets old really quick.
I mean, leftists discuss history by talking about material conditions.
Stormcucks talk about muh ancestry and muh nazis.
Which would you honestly prefer?

There is not really
I myself crusade against political retards on some boards and I tell you, "negotiations" won't work, you need to know how influence the people to weaken the grip of political shit, it requires some experience, but it's doeable.

Not just that.
Have a wrong opinion on fucking Holla Forums and there is that user who will literally shit your threads up.
He has that shit in his hard drive and has the guts to call others degenerate.
Holla Forums is no longer on top of their game.

I would prefer the former but only because stormfags talk about retarded shit most of the time such as Joos and conspiracies.

But that doesn't mean I would circlejerk in Marxposting either.

del'd by accident

You are like little baby you need to read a fucking book.

Trying to subvert them and covertly put both sides in disarray is as diffcult as trying to literally shoot the moon.

Like I said, I don't post there - do leftists actually shit up decent threads? I'd have thought they would just make their own.

I only see that if somebody wants to bait them into responding
is a good way to get over 100 replies and even reaching an autosage if you're lucky

Yes they do shit up our threads from time to time.

Daily reminder most SOUTH Koreans would defect to the NORTH if they could.
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6VgACtZeU

thank you for your insight Jason-sama

Not the same analogy as history and politics.

I really dont give a fuck about communism but im so happy that 1st world is full of niggers and national states will be destroyed.

Whoa.. That's edgy bro.

You fucking lying faggot, your funding raid thread is top of the catalog. Expect incoming you commie cunts

How is it not? Politics are a huge part of history.

Its the truth. First we destroy nationalism and then we establish world wide communism.

So I guess this is the part where we pretend this thread wasn't posted by a Holla Forums and act all gleefully triumphant at the "triggered 4channer"?

Sorry, I'm just behind on all these new memes.

Not really, you can't discuss things like USSR and Nazi Germany without political bias.

You are pro-pro-projecting sir! My emotional investment is nil.

So what, we're flooding /his/ with our views while actively whining about right-wing posts?

You're not making is look good here guys…

Textbook Anarkiddie idealism

you and your one remaining island sure showed them a thing or two!

Nice impotent rage there, honey.

awww sweetie, what's wrong?

I feel like backing down to not shit up a given thread is the reason Holla Forums infected every fucking board in the first place so sorry, no can do /his/friend

Because when we're talking about politics, these things concern themselves with current events, history is past events.

Two completely different things.

Yes you can, you just have to be subtle about it without revealing your powerlevel.

What's /his/ like? I been meaning to talk art and humanities for a while.
I left /lit/ like in '13-'14 because the Holla Forums shitposting was too intense and when I heard they stalked a booktuber I swore to never return.
But after such a long time I'm really bored, I need to tell people I've read a bunch of Harold Painter plays and that Harry Potter sucks ass

It's a good board but it's currently being raided by Holla Forumsacks and leftists.

We have been telling them to leave for quite awhile.

Be sure to report, it seems to be an underused tactic.

Feels good man

The problem you run into is that it is impossible to analyze history without political bias. Your perception of past events and their significance is always tied to ideology whether it goes recognized or not.

I browse /his/ as well and like it as a board, though I do occasionally talk leftist theory when a thread already exists. However, politics and ideology is inseparable from the historical narrative, as it undoubtedly shaped those events. One cannot remove ideology from history no more than one can remove heat from cooking: one defines the other.

although politics cannot be really separated from humanities, the political shitposting on non-political boards is really disgusting.
Fucking normalfaggots cannot separate their autism from other hobbies

If one cannot remove ideology from history, than one should minimize ideology as to create the most unbiased and historical discussion possible.

When you put dilute historical discussion with ideology it becomes Holla Forums itself. People should try to refrain from doing that.

I agree with this.

Which boa…

OK, why the fuck are we raiding /r9k/?

History is written by the winner, so in it's essence history is political.

Some think Richelieu was a good guy, others say he was bad. Absolutely depends on what country and which religion you were grown up with.
Only by removing these spooks can we determine what nature Cardinal Richelieu really had.

I haven't seen anybody emotionally invested in defending/shitting on Richelieu though.

Richelieu was bad

t. Englishman

We're trying to have historical discussions without it devolving to politics