How can Nintendo even try to compete with this?

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

==IT COMES BUNDLED UP WITH YOUR STEAM LIBRARY=

Seriously though, how can Nintendo even try to compete with this?

Another Mario rehash? Please, give me a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161022142346/http://www.please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember to report as well.

It's a scam.

Holy crap where do i buy this

Unpurchasable shit/10

Just another promising kickstarter project that'll turn out shit.

The shilling never ends does it.

So how does this beat a fucking Surface Pro 2 with a controller?

Excellent product OP, please keep us posted.

Every time I see some piece of shit like this shilled here, I just roll my eyes. The whole bundled Steam thing is the worst part of it. I'd have more freedom with what I do on a non-hacked Vita than this thing. The only positive thing I see in that list OP posted is that it has HDMI output to TVs. This piece of shit will be lucky to be the next Nvidia Shield.

Yeah, but Ill actually own the gams on the Nintendo JUST.

nintendo can compete with it because PC has no games

It doesn't.

Assuming it won't heat up with the intensity of a thousand suns (it will) and that it'll magically allow you to play games designed to work with a keyboard and mouse with a controller (it won't), how much does this magical device cost, user?

Well, it is.
OP would be on to something, if not for
Really, would you have this AND a pc, just to play the same games on both platforms? You'd mos likelly just play on your PC, with k+m. At least with a Switch you'd have a different library, with games ocasionally being made with mobile play in mind. I mean, since we are talking about mobile platforms and such.

Console wars does this to people. I'm not even hyped for the switch, but here I am calling out a kikestarter project. 7/10 OP, made me repply.

i played with the steam controller, it felt pretty good, but it will never beat the feeling of keyboard and mouse and some crappy topdown games are super broken with it. i feel like this thing will explode in my hand if i ran crysis or something

You know what to do.

Well, it is.
OP would be on to something, if not for
Really, would you have this AND a pc, just to play the same games on both platforms? You'd mos likelly just play on your PC, with k+m. At least with a Switch you'd have a different library, with games ocasionally being made with mobile play in mind. I mean, since we are talking about mobile platforms and such.

Console wars does this to people. I'm not even hyped for the switch, but here I am calling out a kikestarter project. 7/10 OP, made me repply.

Gee user you're right, I guess there's not much use for a portable gaming system if you're stuck in the basement all day. :^)

Well at least you admit to and that's the first step to improving?

If youre in a situation where you could use a handheld, read a book instead. Seriously, E-Readers are great. for the first time in human history we have the ability to pirate books.

That is the gayest handheld game system I have ever seen.

What's the max supported microSD capacity?

Not even close.

Not even close.

b l o a t

If it's just emulating PC games then they won't be optimized for the hardware and will both look and run like ass. There's a reason why the mid-tier PCs that consoles are can actually run games while looking decent.

I dont wanna play my steam games on the go to be honest, most of them require a keyboard and mouse or internet access and I highly doubt the free wifi is enough in my school cafeteria. The switch is an equally bad idea to me since you would have to carry around that huge screen everywhere unlike my 3ds that fits in a pocket and actually has some fucking games.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING GAMES NINTENDO

The HD 4400 delivers 432 GFLOPs at maximum clockrate (1.35 GHz).
The one installed in the i5-4300U is limited to 1.1 GHz, so actual performance is somewhat below that.
The R7 chip on the RX-421BD APU SoC dev board delivers 819 GFLOPs. Actual performance in the device will probably be ~100 GFLOPs below that.
Surface Pro 2 delivers FHD @ 10", SZ @ 6".
Smach Z is arguably more portable than Surface Pro 2 + controller.
Surface Pro 2 has configurations with more SSD space.
Smach Z Pro comes with an LTE module. Surface Pro 2 and Smach Z come with a wifi only.
Surface Pro 2 comes with a front and back camera; only the Smach Z Pro comes with a single front camera.
Smach Z's have a HDMI video out, the Surface Pro 2 a DP 1.2 video out.
Both Smach Z's hardware is replaceable via the clickARM standard.
Surface Pro 2 comes at prices between 200 and 500 bucks; Smach Z at 299 for the normal and 499 for the pro version.

Steam tries to enter the console market with 1 million different "Steam Machines" and fails miserably.

Now they're trying to enter the handheld gaming market, where Nintendo is king. Steam will fail too because no one wants to play PC games on the go.

Fuck, half chan really is coming in here.

Switch plays 3DS and WIIU game, so youll be able to play Monster hunter on the TV and Splatoon on the go or some shit.

oh, boy…

I hope I dont have to re buy it or something.

Do you havisfact etc.

It wont play hard copies, but it will be able to play them. But if you have a physical copy im sure theres a way to prove that you have it, such as your save file.

He's half full of shit. Nintendo has confirmed that there will NOT be backwards compatibility with physical copies of WiiU or 3DS games. Anyone who had been expecting physical WiiU compatibility after seeing the reveal video was a retard seeing as how the Switch doesn't have an optical media drive.
Now, it might be that Nintendo is planning to do digital backwards compatibility on the Switch, but I have a feeling that, like MS and Sony, you'd have to rebuy the game to play it on the Switch.

So, no.
web.archive.org/web/20161022142346/http://www.please use archive.is/2016/10/21/13362952/nintendo-switch-3ds-wii-u-support
The representative explicitly declined to comment on already bought digital copies.
Fun fact: Sony did something like that back when the Vita was released, offering digital PSP versions for a discount to those who owned hardware copies, called the UMD Passport Program. It was JP only though.

I suppose if youre a bit of a literalist you could argue that actual pirates sometimes "pirated" books if their victims happened to have any, but appart from that what are you talking about?

With…what? What is "this"? Is it that ugly looking Game Gear knockoff in the OP? Because pretty much nobody has ever heard of it.

Oh shit, it's a faf thread. Now I feel like a retard.

If you don't want to splurge on barely functional prototypes that requires advance knowledge in lilim summoning to make then work you can get 250+Gig per decent quality cards.

fucking /r/peacuckmustardrice

LMAO, losers, enjoy dying as virgins

They're both shit and if you buy either you're a retarded consumer.

feels hugely underpowered tbh

For what purpose?

Whoopie.

GOOD JOB SCHLOMO THEY'LL BUY RIGHT INTO THAT HEH HEH HEH

WHOA MAN-
ITS ALMOST LIKE A PHONE OR SOMETHING WOULDN'T THAT BE CRAZY?

literally ngage 2.0

wow, the best running game here, and it's shit nobody gives a single fuck about.

Still gonna buy it, you cynical fags.

FUCK YOU

Nothing runs at 60FPS? what's the point then?

the graphics are about phone game tier and it still can't even 60 fps

If you're this retarded and want a gaming handheld and for some reason can't into phone + controller, at least look at non-kickstarter options. The GPD Win is shipping soon, runs an Atom x7 8700, should have 4GB of ram and a full keyboard along with controls. The Pyra is supposed to be coming soon, since the prototyping was coming along, though it's way more expensive. Has an OMAP5 chipset, and can have either 2 or 4GB of RAM. Also supposed to get really nice battery life because ARM chipsets. On the other hand
GPD Win should retail for about the same but Geekbuying has it for $330 still.

looks like those more expensive calculators

It was confirmed it won't have physical backward compatibility with either 3DS or WiiU and Nintendo so far never allowed you to port eshop for free.
Enjoy.

Really only purpose of this would be to play old games that easily can be played in 60FPS on any PC.
But then why wouldn't you just play them on phone? Enough of them are ported on android to keep you busy.

This is actually smart move.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of having a Nintendo Network account if this is still a thing.

Well, I'm looking forward to your report once it's released.
I'd get it as well if it wasn't for the whole crowdfunding thing.

To buy games you cannot get physical copies of.
So your games are not only are tied to your account but also your console.
-guy who plays a lot on 3DS
PS. fuck rune factory not having physical release in Europe and region lock

The problem comes when it is tied to a single console and for some reason it breaks or gets lost forever, I know you can theoretically get the stuff back, but I heard is quite a hassle sometimes.

This is why most normalfags are okay with Steam. It's convenient for them and not impossible(yet) to get games on a new computer. Obviously, DRM-free is the best, but console locked downloads is the fucking worst.

Exactly, other consoles have the decency to let you "share" content with other consoles as long as you are logged in or something similar, Nintendo needs to stop region locking and console locking, I thought NN was going to be the step forward but it didn't happen.

This is why I try to avoid buying digital like fire.
But at the same time you won't get re-prints of DS titles, even through you can easily play them on 3DS. Not to mention some 3DS are already getting pricey.
Not to mention the fact you having more than one game in your console is extremely useful on something like a FUCKING HANDHELD.

But well games are good so I am still quite happy with my 3DS.

Origin,Steam and uPlay are fucking horrible but neither of them can even compare to bullshit you encounter on any console.

Really Steam is never going to do that. Not because I believe in Gaben generosity but because unless you are offline you are forced to check if no one else is using your account. You can install games on as many computer as you pleases but you can only play on one at them.

The good part about having digital games on PC more or less is the fact that you can make a backup and the only thing you may need in case of a complete outage is a crack, you more or less try to support the developer/publisher, the instant they turn on you then you just keep the files and do whatever you want with them.

It already exists.

Steam needs to stick to PC. Leave the console market to Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo and leave the handheld market to Nintendo and smart phones. No one wants a piece of shit "Steam Machine" or handheld that plays PC games(not even sure how that works, the guys at Steam are dumb).

Valve didn't drop the track pads, they just kept adding other shit to the SC.

and this is supposed to be a plus how?

Does it mean it has like a TB of space more or less?

The track pads are gay as shit.

It will exist, for one. The KS crap? Probably wont, and even if it does, it will be released in 2050.