youtu.
hooktube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90
archive.is/zRkiY#selection-903.0-911.159
supremenewyork.com/
portlandoregon.gov/citycode/article/16353
archive.is/SUH5v
archive.is/ix2uR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roads and road markings are a tool of the fascistic system to oppress womyn of color and perpetuate colonialism.

He's still alive, but pretty sure his hip is gone.

Well played.

Shit, if I was there, I would run to him to help him breath better by removing his mask!

Wew.
Portland fucks cross the river into Washington to cause shit all the time.
Nothing ever happens because they're too chickenshit to try something in enemy territory.

What is with these communists getting hit by cars.

Kek.

All communists deep down want to destroy civilization and get us back to the hunter gatherer ages because that's the only age some parts of their system make sense.

They also think they are invincible and that nothing bad can happen to them because they are in "the right side of history". Physics don't matter to them.

nice

(checked)

Beautiful happy Yule to everyone.

Nice.

Checked and kek'd.

Did not observe basic child hood teachings.
ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE STREET
Forced to pay the price for ignoring one of the common laws of modern society.
on this christmas day zero fucks are given

Literal children have more sense than antifa. Checked.

Kek wills it. Merry Christmas.

Let the memes flow this blessed day.

I don't get this. The commie fag with the megaphone sounded like he was taunting the speech=violence fag, who then rushes the street all willy-nilly. Aren't they alllies?

"Its a Christmas miracle!"

Allow me to observe these repeating Christmas numerals.

OP you missed the best part. Afterwards the commie tried to claim that PP pushed him into the street, and the pantyfa meme is real
Spoiler for obvious reasons

Oh shit I fucked up

Hi john

OMFG MY EYES user
I see we have a lying fucktard wearing

Antifa is a living meme, and it hilarious.

he wasn't hit that hard.

No re?

TIP TOP KEK

I WARNED YOU CUNTS TO MEME RESPONSIBLY

clown world

Wonder how he can do all those mental gymnastics with his shitter shattered
I also adore his fucking mental gymnastics "I have evaded death from supreeemists, surely a car cant kill me if I tell him Im fighting nadsis"

DONT TEACH PEOPLE TO LOOK BOTH WAYS, TEACH DRIVERS TO NOT RUN OVER MORONS

meh

LITERAL TRUCK OF PEACE

Because it is the only thing that may attract from their retarded faces and deception in their eyes? It's distraction plumage.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK HES WEARING PANTIES

PANTIFA IS REAL

so there's gotta be more vids of this event, right?

Santa Hitler approves your dubs.

IS THAT A NISSAN PICKUP
Someone track down the owner and ask how much he'll sell it to me for.

Is that him or the estrogen talking?

This isn't the first time a Nissan pickup has been deployed against faggots. Remember this demonstration of its power?

These videos never fail to bring a smile to my face.

Not gonna lie, their screams really get the endorphins flowing.

Still the best after all these years.

These jokes write themselves, bless you.
Merry Christmas faggots

Commies are blinded by their irrational hatred, crash override.

yeah, have the same model. 196,000 on it. don't make them this good anymore. in FL got a lot rust, still rolling, going for 300+ HELL YEAH and Merry Christmas!

Huh, I guess its just coincidental in your third pic that that life rune right-sided itself during the accident.

I keep clicking on the part in the video where the truck skids into the faggot leftist and I got an idea for a videoanon feeling charitable today, use the impact video and skidding sound to reproduce a Christmas classic, youtu. be/3PgNPc-iFW8?t=10s

Oh shit, man.
That's going to leave flat spots on your tires.

Yes.

They are literally macaques.

Try that again in English? What the fuck are you on about yid?

Did he at least break a hip? Man I wish that commie faggot got rekt

It's probably the text filters confusing matters.

Maybe the next monopoly token can be a pantyfag getting tossed

Still not sure what he could possibly be referring to because the only thing added to the image or changed was the words and the little roadnigger in the corner.

OK, top left corner. There's a peace sign.

Yeah, because the driver slammed on brakes.
Had he ran out a second or two later than he did his pelvis would have been shattered.

Ok. Peace sign. Gotcha. It's sideways with the sign. And?

Well, it's an upside-down life rune. Heck of a coincidence, as he says. See Algiz.

Really, that is the stretch you are making for the god damned peace sign hippies have been using forever? What was the coincidence exactly?

Seriously, straight up autism. Focusing on a symbol that had fuck all to do with the post and making word spaghetti because a synapse finally fired.

Nigger, the peace sign IS the life rune turned upside down. Symbols do matter, but about every person who uses the peace sign is a blithering retard who does not know the origins of his own symbol.

That it righted itself twas all.

CONTEXT cunt

If you want tism, tism right.

-cism. Mysticism. Check my dubs.

Why isn't this working? 10% of the time I get dubs…

Holy shit nigger. Go eat something.

I shouldn't laugh but fuck.

there really is a God

I would never expect that

After that, he needed to get pick-up'd

My jimmies

Perhaps I do but I do remember what I see.

Uh… You can stay, Carl?

great banter

Because it's tism. If you want cism, head to the kek esoteric threads.

How (((atheist))) of you.

>Being pedantic, turning the autism to 11, and getting details correct is (((athiest))) now
Sure thing moshe.

Turk roach detected. Make my Christmas.

Tell me about trucks,
why they discriminate communists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kike detected. Merry Christmas to you too. You'll never be white.

The trucks just want to give them a hug.

and the little dance of xir's friend who doesn't get hit by the car is also ridiculous

WHY CONTAIN IT?

Top-quality video here lads. Didn't check before posting my mp4 earlier. Definitely worth saving.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be caught on spam charges for replying to you, while you'll just glide on by any reports for shitposting.

It's just an agent spreading discord.

No. I'm very sure it's some form of subhuman lashing out at being corrected and demanding an argument over it.

How little you know…

I gotta make enemies with everyone in this thread on Christmas. Don't I?

Has anyone have a pantifa hit/smashed list video or anything maybe?
And Merry Christmas my favorite group of faggots on planet earth.

Wow what a future.

And kek'd. Yuletide brothers

You're in the wrong place niggerbrain.

You can't read.

Anyone with video editing skills want to give us a Eurobeat edit for Christmas?

Looked Left when it shoulda looked Right.

Well, looks like Japanese corporatism beat down communism today. You could even say communism crashed down hard.

communism kills

It's almost like a commie version of WBC

I'd like to see the effects of the Ford Faggot Flattener 9000.

Found more videos.

Old age comes quickly for these poz'ed faggots

Time out my trans got hit!

FUCKING KEK

CARL!

At 196,000 it's still practically brand new. Wirebrush it and put epoxy paint on the rust damage parts to arrest the decay. Take good care of it!

Holy shit what a bunch of losers

DEJA VU! I've just been in this place before!

Jesus christ. Download the webm on hooktube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

This is the actual law in Portland regarding pedestrians and crosswalks.

archive.is/zRkiY#selection-903.0-911.159

I assume there's a gofundme.

I could really use some context and a dramatis personae.

truck. of. peace.
and i thought i was good with TYT dickhead stepping down.
oh lads this is the cherry on the sundae on top of the banana split in the vagina of Christmas.
I believe Kek may indeed be Santa Claus in disguise.

Call me an easy believer, but I believe this was Jesus himself getting giving this commie a lecture.

Checked

hahaha

WHOSE STREETS?
BEEP BEEP

Cleaned it up a bit.

Yes, they're allies. The megaphone guy was taunting the ones recording.

TELL THAT TO ALL THE BROWNS IN SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA YOU FUCKING KIKE DICK SUCKER. I swear these antifa are as stupid as the jesus was a jew sheff bible jackasses who know nothing about religions let alone Christianity.

That is where we have so many problems that communists create. Very few people know about religions. More need to to study them, and I'm not just talking Christianity.

antifa got run over by a nissan
running across the street christmas eve
you can say there's no such thing as justice
but as for me and nissan, we believe

This law lets you cross the street at intersections without playing frogger, not randomly dart across traffic

I'm gonna fucking pop visiting home Holla Forums… this amount of shilling and brainwash normies endure every single fucking day… I'm gonna die.

Fuck Holla Forums I can never come back here… normieville is just nonstop bluepill overdrive. My childhood family of boomers and some jew worshiping brother are just not worth it… holy fuck.

Who would win

Pickupcar-tist

Antifa-rtist

Anyone who's good a video editing should clip the little fag dance xir's friend does, it's fucking hilarious. And xe pretends to calmly walk over after bouncing around like a toddler.

What a lovely Christmas story!

Only leftypol could be this niggardly.

One more pass, because the Antifa turned out bad enough I had to retrace the graphic.

That's one way to top off your trannie fluid. Here I thought my sister getting "what happened?" by Poopy pants Clinton was going to be top Kek of the day.

It pulled out a flashlight to defend itself in broad daylight. Pic related

That's the wrong pickup. Check the video. The one in the video has the extra window area (the cab is slightly wider).

BETTER THROW SOME SALT ON THOSE ICY ROADS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christ @ poverty

Comedy gold.

He failed to look right to left to right to across the road safely.

CHECKED

Isn't it classist to be standing there enjoying the privilege of watching their comrade getting hurt?

They should have lineup and get hit equally.

I honestly thought it was a female with that ass and feminine strut

Me too. They need to lift and eat healthy foods. They wouldn't last a day in the wars.

KINO

Yeah, but it wants to be female.

Disgusting physical specimen–literal cellulite–very disrespectful.

I don't want to believe it's real while knowing it…what has happened to me?what have I become?i used to want to believe this things were real to moch those people now I'm just sad as a human being.
That being said the moment those 3 guys were saying communism will win..th…This is not a joke…literally 3 retards i felt sad.

A driver must stop if a pedestrian "intends" stands at a corner watching their phone to cross the street.
You could be held responsible if someone darts out in an intersection similar to how jaywalking analfag did.

There's so many trannies in Antifa. For people who demand safe-spaces, they sure don't mind placing themselves in danger and surrounding themselves in a environment where they can be disrespected repeatedly.

Even if you do respect their pronouns and lie in front of their face with the intention of making them happy, they go out of their way to make themselves intentionally more miserable. What a bunch of clowns. Don't respect their garbage to begin with.

What a coincidence this happens on Christmas after pantifa harasses people celebrating Christmas.

They were standing here
MENACINGLY

For posterity.

It's amazing how retarded you are. Holy shit. I don't disagree that the original guy fucked his sentence up pretty badly, but your inability to comprehend the simplest of things takes the cake.
Especially because you're trying so hard to hide your stupidity behind that tough guy act of yours.

Arrogance and ignorance, l33t user.

if the person
darts
jumps
runs
suddenly appears
and is NOT in a designated crosswalk area
you cannot be held responsible for hitting them

One for the Christfags.

Lel.

Using Libya as a precedent, why shouldn't protests over dead dindus be used as an excuse to overthrow democrat governments of cities or states?

Underrated post.

Look at all the girls looking at him. Remember, if the girl is straight she wants someone confident to the point they're "bad".

This image is funny but remember communism is a system to install super elites to control ever facet of humanity merely for the existence of the super elite. Stalin didn't care about communism or russia he cared he was in charge. Still, modern day communists are uneducated inexperienced man-babies.

I saw a girl with a supreme shirt yesterday and told her that she was insane and to seek help. Of course nothing was said back because I psychologically startled her because she most likely had subconscious doubts about it already.

You can see him do a little dance before getting hit.
I love it.

Elaborate on the supreme part user I dont get it
no bully pls

You sir, you deserve my respect.

I know we're all feeling a little groggy after all the Christmas libations, but c'mon nigger.

There are 3 women in that image but the nigress is probably trans.

supremenewyork.com/
It's a clothing brand that sells plain jane regular hanes tier cotton clothes but costs 50x more because it has a screen painted plastic logo on it that says SUPREME. It's the ultimate idiot magnet because the company tricked celebrities in to wearing the shirts so now goys buy them up. If you pay attention to normie culture you'd know, don't feel bad not knowing because normie culture is tragic.

meant to reply to

"You can come and get me if you want!" :^)

popular streetwear company that basically sells Walmart tier clothing for 10-15x price
indulged my little brother with a $80 hat off craigslist that's probably fake anyways yesterday
I forget who but some animal noise group popularized the clothing again - used to only be worn by skater kids. My buddy gave me one of his old supreme belts but my brother didn't want anything to do with it until his rich friends got some streetwear
I don't get it either I've worn the same two pairs of pants for the last few years.

Please tell me what city this is.

lord have mercy

>Elaborate on the supreme part user I dont get it

Thanks for the infos I will be a tiny less of an old out of date doddering old faggot going into the new year.

Motorized vehicles are man's only true friend, they would never let an evil force harm mankind.

Damn.

what is the significance of pink panties?

Anyone have a trashcan? I'm gonna vomit.

Do you wear fucking pink panties?
AND I FINALLY GOT THE PANTIFA MEME
NO BULLY PLS THE DODDERING OLD FAGGOT TRIES HARD AS HE CAN

I love how he stuttered while saying this, like he knows it's bullshit

the reaction of the antifaturd with the backpack moments before realizing whats about to happen

let me tell you about self driving cars

this post is beyond my comprehension

It was in chile

Thanks user.

Oh, the trucks have great trannies too. 300,000 miles of abuse is nothing to the FS5W71. No trouble shifting even after you've drained out the powdered remains of the synchronizers.

By your picture user I have never heard of a synchronizer called a baulk ring before.
Interdasting.

I think everyone other than Nissan calls it a blocking ring.

commies vs cars 2: electric boogaloo

All intersections are defined as crosswalks in Portland.
portlandoregon.gov/citycode/article/16353

Darting into a legal crosswalk without crossing signals is intent.
You are arguing that kike lawyers wouldn't use the law in this way when they will, and do.
archive.is/SUH5v
archive.is/ix2uR

Expect the drive of the brave nissan of peace to receive a traffic citation.
I'm jealous of you for not having to live next to the shithole that is Multnomah County, Oregon.

Heil from Russellville

Antifaux pussy running into traffic. Why is a story?

I feel you,my aunt got married to a childhood friend of hers and i visited them for Christmas, he has a son and a daughter.
The son is a braindead guy that loves drugs and the daughter is a hippie that came with a pajeet that already has a daughter from another woman and she kept telling stories about traveling to india (not talking about designated sitting streets was HARD)and how India had been corrupted by the west and she wanted to experience "real Indian culture by walking alone"(gang bus rapes of pajeets)or going to Mexico and being with a dark Indian and how the Mexicans were disgusted.
I…It was a fucking hard family dinner,i was luckily numbed by work and having slept only 4 hours so I simply tried feeling sleepy and not sperging out.
Walked home to see niggers as far as the eye could see selling shit in the streets and old whites with ugly chinks,and coal burner french grills,thought about how the kikes kept making it hard for people to adopt white kids for white families yet they made chinks girls available and fashionable pets,how niggers in europe have no negresses so they go around burning coal and raping.
Arrived home.

I want off the ride user,i want the west to burn in a special kind of flame that is drenched in blood…

Rough man. All of this modern shit is going to burn… inevitably… there is no question of "if" only "when." The kvetching in 2020 after Trumps election might provoke it, the kike economy might take a shit in 2018 / 2019 and provoke it… the task at hand for us is to survive it.

It will be a global shit show user,we must promise if possible to help each other,we must not do like Alexander the great soldiers and back down and get tired,even if we must die and know no peace from then on,as soon as the world gets aflame we must avenge all of our dead and corrupted brothers and sisters and secure the future of our children.
I know americans have it easier to survive the ordeal,but where I live i feel like a little island after a petrol spill,i promise when it all starts i won't go easy and I'll wait for you fuckers.

I'm actually more afraid of it going down slowly the economy will tank due to inflation but they already knew and will probably pull some digital bitcoin like thing off their asses and the normalfags will buy it since its government backed as if that meant something good.

Anyways if shit goes down,please don't forget there might be crazy enough anons in europe that had their own hold outs in the mountains.

The irony is the Hawthorns Bridge is named after the guy that founded Portland's first mental hospital.

I lold so fucking hard reading the first few sentences of your post.
This is comedy gold

Pajeets mexicans niggers degenerate whores race traitors and zog zombies.
This post has it all

This is everything wrong with western civilization:
The post.
Someone cap it.

What we need is war.
We resally need war

Does anyone have a .webm of the "Some day, a real rain will come" scene from Taxi Driver? This post is amazing.

Thanks anons,I'll blog post a bit because i feel comfy now so no need to read but sometimes it's overwhelming and that day it really got all together,working so that others could enjoy proper Christmas and going to visit family the next tired and sleepless was too much.
I saw families that had adopted chink girls since it was a kind of fashionable shit to do,from what I've heard it was hard to get whites so whites got juvee hall equivalents while people got cute chink girl pets back in the 90s and early 00s

I went to my aunts home and saw even the young whites my age where basically worthless pieces of shit,and it's a pity for the guy my aunt married had been in my own wedding and he ain't half bad for a boomer,he is far from based but he is smart and absolutely non pc,but not racist. My parents were childhood friends of him and i was raised like their children were basically given all freedom and i arrived here yet they got lost,they have it in their genes to shine yet they chose not to.

I saw the early 30s son and he was talking about drug addict friends of him that had fell from rooftops or had lost limbs by getting high near the rail tracks,he is more of a dude weed man but still I thought of all the youth in america addicted to meth and opioids,basically didn't look at the pajeet or the daughter in all the dinner since it was tumblr speak and i saw her trying to atone for the sins of the white race in the altar of diversity,she unlike her son had gone to college and hado studied arts so basically she was working in a bar her dad payed for after obviously finding no work from her field.

And then as I came back tired from all the shit i was awestruck while I live in an area that is not ghettoish as in america I'm the only native left in my building, it's the typical boomer tourist destination and with tourism come crimes and shitskins so that day I saw so much shit it really overflowed me.
I've seen dead people on that street (rambla barcelona)due to terrorism yet I have seen so much shit over the years I didn't care that much yet that day is like I saw the west falling before me.

I saw old boomer fat fucks walking with asian rice jungle niggers,french blondes with niggers on vacation,and the most illegal niggers i ever saw selling shit on the street
pic related a normal day,that day it was like that but further than the eye could see since police where on other duties.

So i came home and i reeeeed a little.

Imagine being tired and listening to the fucking stereotypical tumblr mumble about how white did this and happy natives did that,and then a pajeet going full pooperpower,i swear I wasn't angry i was simply trying not to laugh and reveal my full powerlevels,from laughing to them to asking how pajeet felt about castes lower than his and if that wasn't akin to race relations so she would see him as the priviledged poo in loo he was compared to other shitskins and so in the next trip to India he would have to see her touch untouchables and make him virtue signal etc etc

Anyways please don't forget there are euros behind enemy lines if shit hits the fan,i promise I won't go down easy or like a cuck,i might be the last generation of europeans raised in user multicultural society and i do remember it,i carry europe in my mind and memory.

Shit, you're right. The one in the video is an SE. I'm so used to seeing the XE that I just used a silhoutte of it instead.
Here's an update. First pic is the XE, second is the SE. Also I cleaned up the top half of the text and replaced the hammer and sickle with a star that scales much better. The image is mostly coherent down to about 11% zoom.

Color versions. Also the originals one more damn time because I missed a few more artifacts.

Doing a series here. I wanted to do Chevrolet too but couldn't find the font.

Well, I tried. Also centered the Ford one a little better.

And one for the Trump Miata

Wrong truck model.

check out the skid marks

Venice beach?

Ok, fine. I'll edit the graphic until it exactly matches the truck in the video. Because I'm that autistic too. But in a bit.

Fucked that one up. Here's a do over. I need a bigger monitor.

One more round of these.

Wasn't quite ready to stop, I guess.

I'll stop now.

Saw the logo and couldn't resist. Curved text is a bitch though.

Real men know their cars. Do you have sex with men just because they wear makeup? It's an important skill, being able to identify things.

So why don't you dox yourself trying to prove how manly you are? Unless I'm being lectured by a balding manlet with stick arms.

I couldn't find a vector of the exact truck, but it does look less D22 than D21 now at least. Now f8e558 can have a more accurate depiction of the machine that clocked his foul-mouthed comrade.

What a bunch of braindead pricks

Free will. God made angels and gave them the ability to choose to listen to him.

Guineas and gooks

It's a cheap piece of shit that looks better than it is.

t. dealership employee

MILITARY GRADE ALUMINUM

how the fuck did I miss this gold

thats what the 25 cent knives made in china say

Final autism edit.

I'm so glad that tranny-sounding faggot got hit. The funniest part is, since they're all religious, the tranny protester being hit probably reinforced their beliefs tenfold, as it'll be chalked up as a sign of god or some shit.

If you gotta believe Miguel Serrano the National Socialists in Chile never died out. They went underground to get shit done like that. The movement back in the 30's had some interesting events going on.

If we win Nissan will one day display these clips in their commercials, selling us the cars that fought communism.

You cheeky bastard.

TRUCK OF PEACE…HONK HONK

Dumb fucks being hit by cars always cheer me up.

It was pretty fucking good. The commie that got knocked down even looked like Scut Farkas from Christmas Story.
(checked)
That would be continuing a great tradition. They built trucks for the Imperial army during World War Jew.

Anti-fuel
Vs
Fash gas