Personality Indicators Thread: Fresh OC Edition

Last thread is on page 14. OC is encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

fzero.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Falcon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really nigga

Because the last one went so well.

check em

It was okay until some niggers from Holla Forums and Holla Forums or maybe just Holla Forums or wherever /int/ went started flinging shit at each other.

There were a lot of people holding this sentiment before the baiting ritual began. It's one thing to be posting these sorts of images in tangentially related threads but expecting a dedicated thread to what is essentially a self-fellating social interaction focused images is really something you should take to facebook or reddit. Where a poster's identity is more important than the content of the post itself.

bump

Bumping in hopes for more OC.

Wow, another shitty template thread we can add to the fold.

anyone got the OC pics made from the last thread?

Ah fek off

Can't you read? I said fuc of

What crowd did OP hang out in? He's my main.

I'm gonna put something else in your mouth

I'm just posting some OC from the last thread. I think the real question is Does anyone play Nemesis T-Type?

I do from time to time.
It's really, REALLY easy to do 50% combos with the guy

Oh, but normally I stick to Ryu and Dante alongside Firebrand.

Dante has that slide in electric pillar support that meshes REALLY well with Firebrand's wallbounce drag combos, and Ryu's just a good character. Dante is of course a really good rush combo character and firebrand is quick enough to catch most fuckers off guard. Dante's a good last character guy, since he doesn't need support.

Nemesis is a bit hard to play with, but his hits are fucking gigantic.

also more combo videos.

It did, honestly. We got more OC personality indicators than I'd ever expect.

Think we can manage to put together an F-Zero X roster personality indicator? Without putting any "this player does not exist" lines in. Not even for Kate Alen.

The Diddy Kong one tries too hard to be funny and isn't accurate. I have nothing constructive to add.

fzero.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Falcon
Oh, and can't forget about the Super Falcon when making it.

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought i'd make a Darkstalkers template, if anyone wants to have a go at it.

Is it true that most Bonnie players have an insatiable lust for cock?

Morrigan > Mains shotos in fighting games but also has a thing for waifus. Truly a sad person.

Lillith > A Morrigan player who prefers loli to oppai. A closet pedo.

Felicia > People who play Felicia are furries 90% of the time. The rest of the time they are fucking their cat.

I don't know about that third one. Felicia attracts waifufags more strongly than Morrigan, but perhaps not the furry audience. At the very least, the furry audience likely does not overlap with the waifufag audience in this case, as the furry audience mainly wants to see her being raped by Jon. Though considering that last point, would that then make BB players even bigger furries?

Only waifufags play Darkstalkers to begin with.

I thought P4A and Skullgirls were the go to waifufag fighting games.

Skullgirls is Darkstalkers 4 for all intents and purposes.

I should wash your slut mouth out with soap

Nah, Jon players are usually alright people.

Did nothing wrong.

does this really need its own thread

I thought my pokemon one was pretty non bais
Fire was for people who like duel typing, water has a lot of pokemon that can reach high DPS and grass was for people who love taking advantage of sub effects

;-;

The overwatch one needs an overhaul.

yes user

The only major difference is that SG allows tag teams, while DS is 1-on-1 only. And insultingly small roster.

Here, lemme analyze this for ya:
If you play Morrigan, Felicia, BB Hood, or (MAYBE) Hsien-ko then you're a Marvel vet.
If you play anyone else then you're a salty duck who won't move on.

You forgot about Anakaris.

oh goody

fixed that for you
that said i'd like Eliza a lot if she was a bit more like Carmine from unibel.