Geddy Lee Taunts Goyim For a Living

I recently read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and found it pretty shocking, despite the fact that I knew what I was in for. It was a very interesting look into the mind of a Zionist Jew, whether it be a (((forgery))) or not. It is quite incredible knowing that this was published in 1905.
For more of an in-depth discussion about The Protocols, there's a thread going on over here
I was reading it in bed and fell asleep during the first Protocol. I had a dream about the text I read, woke up, went to work and that was that. I was driving home, tired, frustrated, eyes drooping when I experienced what I believe to be a moment of synchronicity. Rush's "Closer To The Heart" (youtu.be/quBCjo2rUZg) was playing on the radio and I was subconsciously listening to the hypnotic melody until it immediately clicked in my consciousness what I was actually listening to. I've heard Rush a billion times - and I always thought this was just a nerdy legendary rock song from your typical dad-rock band and never really listened to the lyrics before. These guys just sing about Lord of the Rings like Led Zeppelin right? My eyes opened wide and I said out loud to myself; "What the hell? This is the first Protocol in the Protocols"!
Maybe I'm paranoid or it's just because I had read the Protocols the night before, but the attitude and inspiration of the lyrics really matched to the text I had just read in the first chapter. Either way, this legendary rock song invokes some very Communistic lyrics that made me look into Rush a bit closer.
Enter Geddy Lee…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank#Deportation_and_death
pewtube.com/user/holohoax/gcMlfaW
genius.com/1709362
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So all these jews who were being thrown to bears and masturbated to death were walking around with enough cash to bribe the monstrously evil jew-hating nazis?

Holocaust survivors, so many survived it wasn’t a holocaust.

As you can see with his biography, his proud Jewish heritage as well as dubious claims of holocaust survical, we now can see where his inspiration comes from and that these vague lyrics are actually quite blatant with its messaging. Compare Geddy's entire being (Jewish decendent of Holocaust survivors, praised by Jewish organizations and writes songs about Jewishness) to the lyrics of "Closer to the Heart" and then read the Protocols. If you're paying attention at all and if you've lurked here for more than a year, you'll get some serious vibes.
But it doesn't stop there…
Rush starts their second album (Fly By Night) off with a song titled "Anthem", written by Geddy Lee:

ThinkingEmoji.gif

What does "Closer to the Heart" mean?

I always thought that Rush were more libertarian/an-cap than commies. They also have "The Trees" for example. I was aware that Lee is a Jew and have basically only heard Rush on the radio, so maybe I'm wrong.

I could be wrong as well but this is my interpretation. I think the lyrics can come off as "anti-establishment" if you're not aware of the Protocols which describes the Jewish plan of overthrowing the Goyim Establishments and then enslaving them. In the Protocls, (((they))) see themselves as "moral" and the goyim as mindless hordes.

>in a ‘death’ camp where prisoners (((allegedly))) were taken of all possessions

Is there any explanation for this?

yes but explanations are rayciss so no

Why do these holocaust (((survivors))) make up the most illogical stories without even revising them and patching the most obvious plot holes within their own testimonies?

Do they make up the most ambitious, stupendous, and completely illogical stories on purpose?

Goyim, WE produce these artists. I think you've had enough to think for one night. We should cut you off. Queue the shill tactics.

Because it’s illegal to question them.

whut.gif
STOB BEAN ANDISIMIDICK

Has anyone noticed how (((they))) force us to assume that Anne Frank was ‘murdered’ by the SS officers within the ‘death’ camps, but yet we are almost never told of how Anne Frank actually ‘died’? We’re not even told about the cause and circumstances of her death.

They are a mentally ill inbred group, they are prone to rabid delusions, and because they think they are the chosen, they don't feel they have to justify anything they say.
After all, they can just follow it with another lie, a distraction or call you an anti-semite if you question it.

I know from personal experience, because I only just escaped when the rollercoaster into the furnace broke down and walt Disney came to repair it personally.

Reminds me of the germans making a 'work camp' where jews were told they would be working to free themselves.
They were taught skilled jobs, machining and metal work, some working in chemistry. Some in maintenance, others managing the other jews and improving productivity.

They spent a full three months in training, even going to other factories and labs to learn the skills at great expense to the germans.
Then they set to work for another six months. Crafting, building, assembling, polishing all the parts.

Some worked on smaller, repetitive but still vitally important parts.

Eventually, after most of a year had passed, they had finished.
It was an interconnected pistol with hundreds of barrels.
One mathematically bright jew used his counting ability and counted the barrels. Then he counted the jews. One more barrel than all of us, what a coincidence. Then he realised he had not counted himself.

All of a sudden, the pistol fired all the hundreds of barrels and each jew was hit in the head and died a long, slow and agonising death - as the bullets the jews had built were designed to travel slowly through the air, and kill them over a matter of days.

When they had died, they guards melted down the pistol into steel, and then burned it until it had all gone.
Then they brought another set of jews and more materials to make the next gun.

Damn that really tugged my heart foreskins

Because jews don't consider their lies as lies. They consider "exaggeration" to be wonderful traditional jewish culture. The more you learn about jews the more you see how much of a truly despicable and morally weak people they are. When they have character flaws, instead of working to better themselves and create a better world, they try and argue them away as quirks or culture. Animal sacrifice? Child rape? Genital mutilation at birth? It's just us wacky jews and our traditions!
Their entire people are sick in the head and the only way I'd feel comfortable living on the same planet with them is if they were quarantined with a guarantee they'd never be able to escape.

It's been published that she is a work of fiction based off of some jewess.
Hell I even learned that in school

Really hate the holiday fags. God damned tourists.

Infographic/link/evidence please?
I would appreciate anything that disproves it.

*that disproves the Anne Frank ‘story’

explanations are also ILLEGAL in EUROPE MERRY CHRISTMAS EUROPE or is that ILLEGAL NOW GERMAN SCHOOLS CAN'T HAVE CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR BECAUSE MUSLIMS

DEUS VULT AND HO HO HO 🎅

I thought Rush were Randroids.

Geddy Lee is a Jew

There's just one problem, the lyrics for 99% of their songs aren't actually written by Geddy Lee, but by the particularly white drummer Neil Peart, who is basically an autist.

The song Anthem, for example, was written by Neil Peart after reading the short story by the same name, and the lyrics basically follow the theme of the story. Now, the story was written by Ayn Rand and is Jewish as all get all, but a lot of us here went through a spergy "libertarian/individualism is teh best" phase and I'm not sure you can hold that against him.

Rush is one of many tools crafted by them. The Beatles and The Rolling Stones' songs, for example, were all minted by Jews in the Tavistock Institute for the purpose of mind control.

Sage

Not everything is part of some elaborate Keikaiku.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHILLS

What's wrong with the first album cover?

Promotion of (((orgies))).

Assuming it's true, they'd have to bribe the guards with the camp's currency (which was earned and spent inside the camp). Still, a common prisoner wouldn't be able to accumulate enough to bribe a guard I think.

I don't inherently see anything wrong with animal sacrifice. You gracefully end an animal's life in a dignified way and offer it to a higher deity and power. I'm certain even Christianity has roots of this sort of paganism too, since the old books treat God as a cruel being that must be appeased

The problem is that jews and mudslimes lack respect and feel that its okay to torture animals. That's why I placed an emphasis on dignity.

It's a good fracture point. SJW will fight really hard against ritual slaughter, if you just call it the "Fake religion animal torture brand". Remind them about how all religions are about love, and how the brands are abusing religion and torturing animals. This makes no goddamn sense, but they're fucking stupid, so you only have to give them a nonsense phrase to say in response.

"Sick fucks faking religion and torturing animals to promote their brand"

It doesn't seem to me a fitting gift for a higher power. It's like arm-wrestling your little brother to impress your dad.

A long time ago, animals were super expensive.

All Rush lyrics are just cheesey stuff about making the world better by being smarter, kinder, etc. Closer to the Heart is just Rush song #210 on that same theme. Also, Neal Peart writes all the lyrics, Geddy doesn't write them.

Why haven't we started a propaganda campaign for getting rid of kosher and halal slaughter? After the "No means no, my borders, my choice" campaign we should do this next.

And kaparot. Putting that in the public consciousness would get normalfags pissed as fuck.

Two peas in a pod, who knew. They may hate each other but that is nothing more than normal Semitic behaviour. At the end of the day they both love torturing animals, makes me wonder what happened to the ancient Aryan civilisations of the Middle East.

FUUUUUUCK man

I know exactly what you were thinking. I experienced the same flash of connection as you. I was listening to rush at work and this exact song came on I remarked in my mind how the lyrics seem to reference a NWO turning over.

I don't know RUSH that well, don't know the history of any of the musicians, so I won't judge harshly. The lyrics could be a godamned reference towards a worker inspried NATSOC revolution for all we know. It's rather vague afterall.

But still, blows my mind that this connection can happen near simultaneously(happened thursday dec, 21st)

…except Neil Peart, the drummer, writes the lyrics

Geddy Lee does not make the lyrics, you check their wiki if you like. I think Geddy did do a independent album before, you can check it for any Jew shit if you like.

Savages.

So they printed counterfeits?

No. You're the minority.

One problem, Neil Peart, a goy, is the lyricist. Lee is just the vocalist. That said, it is possible he is doing something like that, but I don't think so. Maybe its just because I'm a massive Rush fan, but I don't see Lee being that insidious.

peart is a sun-worshipping satanist. he bashes Christianity every chance he gets and is a huge Ayn Rand fan.

I never realized the singer in Rush was a guy. Of course it's a jewish soyboy

Shut up, faggot. If you're pol, were never stormfront, and you're older than 20, you went through the libertarian phase.

How to fail at OP.

As a very learned Hebrew scholar once told me: "The Protocols are undeniably a forgery, but they accurately describe everything the Jews are doing."

but wouldn't a hebrew scholar be lying?

He was a gentile divinity professor.

So his last name is Weinrib. These kikes and their name game. These kikes killing white culture by using mass cultural weapons like pop music. Remember KISS? Gene Simmons' real name is (((Chaim Witz))). Like Disturbed? (((Dave Draiman))) is a jewy jew. Like rap music? (((Jerry Heller))) created N.W.A. and gangsta rap.

Whenever goyim run around proclaiming that they are a big fan of X, where X is some pop culture or mass media phenomenon, I die a little inside. They don't know, and even if they learned the truth they would reject it. Yuri was right.

And nothing will ever fix it. And nothing will ever be good. And people will continue to like the things that make you die inside. And they'll continue to get worse. And the kikes will continue to shekel us. And Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Forgery ≠ Fraudulent
Another Jew trick using semantics. It just means that someone "might have" copied the original document

geddy writes the fucking basslines.
alex writes the guitar parts.
neil writes the lyrics. neil was a devout christian at the time of that album. he was also a huge fan of ayn rand and her philosophy of individualism and objectivism. so he hated commies because her whole philosophy is basically a series of essays and novels calling commies hive minded ant people and gullible faggots. and almost every song that they have that deals with communism and utopianism deals with it in a disdainful way or paints it out to be a bad thing for humanity and personal creativity.

now neil was a very sharp guy and he read a LOT. so, fuck, he might have read the protocols at some point (kek maybe he was chillin with zundel one night), but i really doubt it.

if you dont believe me about neil writing the lyrics, listen to the first rush album and then listen to the rest of the albums. the difference in lyrical content is astonishing, the first album with geddy on lyrics is just a straight ahead rock record. by 2112 they were playing 26min songs that laid out the plot of ayn rand books and calling commies faggots for ruining creativity and humanity.

this is the only song and album youve discussed that geddy wrote a word on. congrats on being a faggot and being afraid of fucking rush of all things

they absolutely are, and neil is the biggest randroid ever. hes basically the spergy libertarian phase of Holla Forums personified as a really good drummer

Sorry Mordechai, that's patently false. I never went through such a phase.

I think you mean: "I realized everything is fucked once I became of voting age and the only candidate that isn't a walking pile of shit is Ron Paul" phase. Well, unless /k/ was your homeboard.

Found the nigger.

There's a Masonic temple in my area, it has on it the inscription: "Freemasonry builds its temple in the hearts of men." If this isn't an MKULTRA confession I don't know wtf is.

Thank God someone here that isn't a complete fucking moron.

Go away, jude. This is not a board for you.

Haven’t read the entire thread yet, but it is commonly known that Neil Peart (drummer) wrote the lyrics as he was a dungeons and dragons nerd type

this is correct. While Geddy is indeed a kike, OP is a faggot

it's supposed to represent two hemispheres of brain, left-brain/"rational"/Apollonian (i.e. suited man), "right-brain"/"artistic"/Dioniysian (i.e. naked man)

nothing to do with orgies

those lyrics were written by Rush's original drummer John Rutsey, not Geddy

interesting. could be a coincidence, but then again there is some "interesting" imagery on their last album Clockwork Angels, see attached photos

t. long-time Rush fan

Whatever. It's the only board I go to.

lmao who told you that. Neil was never a a christian that is not correct

Wait a minute. The currency in the camps had jewish symbolism??

god I hate musicfags

Peart said he quit liking Rand decades ago, he was just a 20-something libertarian like most people here (when Holla Forums had a big libertarian presence in cuckchan days)

when his daughter died I think he flirts with it off and on

Sorry, couldn't resist.

He worked in the camp's lampshade factory and used offcuts to make the shoes for her himself
they were shoes made of jews

bro read the lyrics to "Ghost of a Chance" or "Faithless" (among many others). I'm too lazy to search for interview links, but Neil has always been a borderline-fedora tier agnostic/atheist type highly skeptical of Christianity and religion in general

Fly by night away from here
Change my life forever
My ship has a come in and
I just can't pretend any more

The more famous songs seem mostly like social justice message rock come to think of it. Can anyone name a song or two which seems to promote useful values?

Look, I'm not going to tell you you're full of shit, because I've been on Holla Forums long enough to know that there's weirder truths out there than that, but I'm pretty sure Geddy's only been interested in getting high, getting his dick wet, and making enough money to make sure the first two activities don't come to an end.

Celebs all need to be thrown under the bus proverbially in order to help thrust this second American (and hopefully Western, or World) Revolution. It's a revolution of the mind and spirit as much as anything. We'll make our own heroes. They'll be few and far between, and close enough to a dustbin if they don't stray too far from loyalty and virtue.

Neck yourself, you inbred kike.

>if they don't stray too far
self sage

This. Neil Peart writes all the lyrics.

It did bug the shit out of me when Geddy was inducted into the hall of fame that he, like every fucking jew to ever win an award, starts out with "I'm a Jew". I was at the NIH for a conference and one of the heads stands up to give a talk, starts talk with "As a Jew…..". I'm like what the fuck? What does that have to do with anything? Can you imagine Francis Collins beginning his speech at the NIH or something with "As a Christian". They'd fucking crucify him ( no pun intended), especially the Jews.

OK, so Neil writes the lyrics. Thought it was Getty. I suppose we can't blame Lee if it's a bunch of social justice and other jewey type lyrics. Probably everybody who wasn't fighting in Vietnam at the time was into that shit anyhow. Neil's probably jewish too anyhow, seeing as he is a famous celebrity as well.

The invisible privilege.
You know the one.

And the meek shall inherit the earth…

We've taken care of everything
The words you hear, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes
It's one for all, all for one
We work together, common sons
Never need to wonder how or why

We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

Look around this world we made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the brotherhood of man
Oh what a wide contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the red star proudly high in hand

We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hollowed halls
We are the priests
Of the temples of syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

Neil Peart wrote all the lyrics and was a big fan of Ayn Rand at the time.
The lyrics you posted are from 2112 and they are spoken by the Antagonists, the Priesthood here is the enemy in the song.

Are you unironically defending Geddy Lee on Holla Forums

You are either a boomer or a kike, either way >>>/oven/

No shit it's the only board you go to. All you come here for is to try and bring everyone below you, because you can't get enough of that IRL.

Not an argument. He's right, the priests are the antagonists in the song and Rush lyrics in general are extremely anti collectivist. Make arguments and deal with people honestly or stop posting. This is not cuckchan.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well, cunt.

yes, this

youre being retarded. neil young is famous for being good at drums. likewise, geddy is famous for being good at bass and shrieking like a banshee. even if he is jewish, hes also a fucking leaf so that pretty much cancels out any ability to get famous in the first place. the entire reason for rushs career was simply because someone at a cleveland rock station use to use working man as a song to give them enough time to go to the bathroom when they were working the studio alone at night. and also because they toured a fucking LOT and pretty much never stopped until they broke up in the 90s.

and if you thought 2112 painted utopianism in a positive light, you must not have actually listened to it. the lyrics are being said by different characters, and geddy changes his voice (as well as alex changing guitar sounds) to allow a story with multiple characters to be told.

this.
you can tell who is the enemy in the song by how much distortion is on the guitars. when the protagonist is talking its mostly acoustic guitars

Rush wasn't promoting it friend. Just go through 2112 if you want to get a feel of their philosophy towards governments and power structures.

My take is that they moved on to Greece, then Rome, then northern Europe.
If you follow the movement and evolution of the indo-european languages, it seems that they appeared in India at the same time as an ancient Aryan civilization and then migrated west through middle east/ Egypt, into southern Europe, and then on to northern Europe, then on to USA.
Everywhere the indo european languages have gone, civilization has flourished.
Each time, after infiltration by vampire jew types the civilizations collapsed and then reformed further west.
White flight on a civilizational scale.
We take our genius for society creation with us wherever we go and as we move on, the area returns to brownness and barbarism.
Where will we go next?
New Zealand, Australia, Japan, east asia in general all look possible as they are west of the USA.
My money is on New Zealand becoming very important in the next 100 years.
Men of the West is no meme, we have been moving west steadily for millenia.

2112 is all about natsoc and fighting commies

by the Federation long ago.

Made me chortle.
Anyway, fuck Rush. They've always been commie tier garbage, even if neil pert is a god-tier drummer.

Yea I'm real. Not everything is black and white like the Kikes want the goyim to believe.

>Has anyone noticed how (((they))) force us to assume that Anne Frank was ‘murdered’ by the SS officers within the ‘death’ camps, but yet we are almost never told of how Anne Frank actually ‘died’? We’re not even told about the cause and circumstances of her death.

Red for jews just assuming everyone they were separated from was "gas chambered".
Blue for the mechanics of how typhus actually works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank#Deportation_and_death

Pic 2 for E-lie Weasel forgetting to take out the part in Night where he tells you the "deathmarches" west from Auschwitz were voluntary.

The British took Belsen and the Americans took Buchenwald. Typhus spread like wildfire through the overcrowded camps. Those camps were where the British and American "deathcamp" propaganda films were made.

That's like saying Hitler was promoting "the big lie"

This does make me sad for Bubbles.

interesting book geddy has there. was talking with someone who's been around awhile and dealt with the tribe. he mentioned something about sephardic jews in appalachia claming to be cherokee. guess they have to infiltrate everything like the bacteria they are. can't let any loose shekels roll too far.

This is an interesting short video on how Typhus hallucinations led many Jews to think they were being gassed to death.

pewtube.com/user/holohoax/gcMlfaW

of course many, many Jews have known it's bullshit and went along with it

Massively underrated.

Neil Peart is the lyricist

Thank you. Not sure why this is a thread. Anyone with cursory knowledge of classic rock knows this. Or faggot OP could have taken three minutes to read liner notes or even thirty seconds to jewgle. Sage because OP is a faggot

sychronicity kicked in for me. a couple days ago when closer to the heart came on. I dont think the men that hold high places are the ones that start natsoc revolution though.

Something is happening,
and you don't know what it is,
do you. mr. Jones?

- Robert Zimmerman

Didn’t the drummer write most of their stuff?

Makes you wonder how much of the atrocity propaganda involving early Americans and the Indians was created by Geddy's people.

Nice premise, but you're missing a pretty fundamental bit of information:

GEDDY LEE DOES NOT WRITE THEIR LYRICS.

NEIL PEART, THE DRUMMER, IS RUSH'S LYRICIST

Dio is better.

From Kikepedia. Who is doing the writing is a moot point when they are pushing the Holohoax in their songs.

Neil Peart, the libertarian who likes Ayn Rand, writes Rush's lyrics. This thread is more evidence this Holla Forums is jumping the shark. I just can't take the tinfoil anymore. It's beyond over the top at this point. It's pure cringe.

not in a thread title "Geddy Lee is taunting the Goyim"

This thread reeks of D&C honestly. Like "let's take the only classic rock band with conservative ideals and try to twist it against Holla Forums some how." It's about further isolating the user base and its reach, same things with the attacks on anime.

Does Lee not sing these songs? Also, OP states quite clearly that Peart wrote the Holohoax song. OP does, however, incorrectly state that Lee wrote the song "Anthem" (Lee wrote the music).

This thread is bringing to light something most people should know already. Apparently you didn't get the memo that lolbertarianism is shit.

Authoritarianism is bullshit. Yeah, fuck this place. If something like Rush isn't acceptable to you, literally nothing is. Enjoy your steadily declining User IDs, you autists.

Ayn Rand is a literal jew, you faggot.

She did more to bring down the ideas behind communism than you pretentious jackoffs and your edgelord e-religion has.

Just listen to Grace Under Pressure, and you will hear a lot of subtle shit Niell put in that album.
This thread does reek of D&C. Think for yourselves, and draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, I don't know why you're here either.
Communism is only half of the formula used to enslave us.

Red Sector A is a really good song even if it is about the holohoax.

I enjoy them to an extent, but not to the same extent as say King Crimson or Neu!

my Rush phase happened when they released Test For Echo, and that was a long ass time ago.

the fact is Israel had two warring Fascist parties, the Lehi (who actually tried collaborating with Hitler to bring the jews out of Europe) and the murderous anti-white pro-jew Kahan, the fact the latter won is why the last 30 years of endless war happened.

Kek

I noticed this as well. Even more remarkable, in the supposed “death-camp” were everybody not deemed fit for hard labour “was killed immediately”, 13 year old jewish boys and girls were not just left alive….

…. but removed from the final destination “death-camp” and send into the Reich.

Those jewish extermination plotting Nazis were not just inefficient, corrupt and incompetent but total idiots in regard to the killing of jews. Hey even nigger would know better how to organize such (Ruanda).

1984 is a work of fiction (by a Trozkist British government agent), but describe exactly how they think and act, then and today.

well its everywhere, might as well not listen to Horst Wessel Lied. just go deaf user

Dio is also Italians. Italians don't like Christkillers.

Here is the genius interpretation for you OP you gaylord:
genius.com/1709362

The Trees is a song written by the drummer of Rush Neil Peart. Almost all of the good rush songs are written by him as he has a more objectivist viewpoint

Call it D&C if you want but I find it unforgivable to promote the Holohoax. Calling out kiked entertainment is a good thing though it can be upsetting for some when they find out their idols are actually Jews.