My Nokia N95 stopped workin so I bought a iPhone7+

What great mobile games did I miss in the past decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A92BJ6XiWbA
ntk.net/2001/12/28/
pastebin.com/Cp9kC8Ln
republiquedesmangues.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its been a while since i checked for mobile phone games, but the last thing that pops in my head right now is hitman go and doom. i really like the table top look of hitman go

check Holla Forums reccomends wiki. i bet you'll find some interesting games there

Pixel Dungeon
Shattered Pixel Dungeon

Please kill yourself

Did you get a wireless pair of headphones with it?

No, I don't think they're out yet?

iPhone

oh headphones nvm

I got the bose qc35 yeah

Worst mistake ever since the telegraph

To be fair the Android is Google garbage so there isn't really benefit of having loyalty to either platform.

Unless you get a firefox phone or something don't they have a custom os?

fuck off nerd

you guys realize most people ignore one word or sentence posts made by saging (1)s, right?

You know saging is for the purpose of not bumping a thread, right? You do know how much a pretentious little fuck you come across by talking like that, right?

Alright give me a second

OP, you are massive fucking faggot.
Not only did you go as far as to think there are "great" mobile games, you also bought a fucking iPhone. The new one, even.
I wish I knew how to explain to you how much of a moron you are for doing this kind of shit, but alas I'm also fucking retarded because I'm wasting time replying to your shitty thread in the hopes of getting you to finally look in the mirror, realize that you're a dumb nigger, grab some rope and end your fucking life.
I love you.

seven knights

They're basically shitty micro laptops with touchscreens, just buy a brick phone and a cheap laptop.

no shit, that's why i use a $19 android piece of shit burner phone.
if i want to play mobile games i'll use my 3ds or vita and load SNES emulators on a platform that has sticks and buttons

None.

Can't find it, could you point me to it?

Important links-
>Dev interview: youtu.be/A92BJ6XiWbA [Open]
>Changelog and news: ntk.net/2001/12/28/
>/whsg/ mods: pastebin.com/Cp9kC8Ln

FAQ:
Released first in 2006, this game is the first to feature realtime GPU audio and is unique furthermore in its nearly future proof complexity settings.
Not that we espouse piracy, and we don't think the devs are evil, but it's generally accepted that, as a niche game, it's too expensive. Consider getting it from the link below.
republiquedesmangues.fr/
Better run and tell your admin. Now.

Is Deemo, or any Rayark game on iOS?
sorry if not, but you are gay and happy i asume so is no problem

Should have gotten a moto e2 and it would have done the same shit for like $40.

Brother works at apple so with his employee discounts I'm paying something like 200 dollars

don't really see the point of this thread

But, that's much more than $40, ya dingus. Whatever, at least you can be sure that apple isn't giving any of your info to the alphabets.

I really hope my sarcasm detector is just malfunctioning

I think there was news on Holla Forums that some muslim was being investigated for obvious reasons and apple didn't want to give them his personal info.

San Bernardino?
FBI hacked the phone

I use my phone as a MP3 player and also GPS tracker for running software. You need a phone with a CPU with a bit of balls for that.

Imagine how much of a shit is apple that I can do that comparison.

good goy

There are none. Now do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Forgot sage

Richfag here, I'm using Google Pixel because iPhone is a limited, underpowered, closed-source piece of shit, without SD support, among ad-blocking and other things. If I were to get an iPhone, I would wait until the next generation, where the technology actually gives a significant step up.

Didnt have to rype all that shit up to tell us that you're a poor idiot

Go back to cuckchan, you braindead, inbred, halfwitted fucking mongoloid.

Wew did I strike a nerve, poorfag?

well you certainly didn't

but the iphone 7 beats the pixel in speed tests.. you don't get android phones for performance, you get them for the less limited OS. also, I dont think the pixel has an sd card slot so im not sure why you mentioned that

So apparently iOS10 is getting jailbroken soon

Is it worth jailbreaking?

Thanks for ruining my thread, poorfags

Are you fucking illiterate? He said he is richfag.

Jesus, cuckchan 6th and 7th current exodus really keeps making this shit place more shittier.
Two years ago people would have saged the shit out of this thread and called you faggot and good goy normalfag for buying (((iCuck+)))

Sorry not everyone's poor like you?

Actually I am richfag, faggot OP, more richer than you.
you have shit reading comprehension.

Sure you are kid, sure you are. You're not a faggot either I bet.