Console games that dont translate at all to PC

Console games that dont translate at all to PC

Pic related, on consoles its a comfy game to play with friends that looks and runs decent for a console game BUT on PC its one of the worst FPS games ever, from the gunplay to the campaing, everything is garbage by PC standards.

all games are shit on pc, pc was made for spreadsheets not gaming.

Phil Fish pls go.

Spoted the Nintendo Switch player

So you too are enjoying Eve online?

If you just learned to ignore crappy bait, crappy bait wouldn't exist anymore :)

Unlike feminazis, these guys DO cease to exist when you stop giving them attention.

I'm going to tell you why OP because this gives me a chuckle when I hear this.

So in MW2 there is a massive aim assist and it's in the PC version too… if you're using a recognized controller, if you're playing with a mouse and keyboard the game literally pulls your training wheels off of you.
So when you're playing with console controls the aiming is literally made to be piss easy which is why you're having a relaxing time, because you shouldn't by any means have to try at all on consoles.

Except aim assist is just that: Aim assist. It makes up for the inherent inaccuracy of an analog stick.

A mouse is still more accurate then an analog stick with aim assist.

I'm sure this was great bait in your mind.

G18-Akimbo, FAMAS, UMP-45 & Tubers were a fucking pain in the ass

Im just going to say that you are talking with a dude that headshots people with his eyes closed on games like Tribes, Quake and UT. If you were trying to imply anything.

You didnt get what im saying. Everyting in that game feels wrong on PC. But on consoles you have literal garbage like Halo being praised, so of course in comparison its not that bad of game at all, specially if you are playing with friends on splitscreen since it looks WAY better than the other alternatives on consoles. But when you go to PC its a another level, just copy pasting the game doesnt fly at all.

I'm 99% sure you haven't even touched a halo game

Also, that aside, they had consistently well designed single player campaigns on top of pretty robust multiplayer suites, community created content tools, and narratives/backstory that actually had effort put into them on top of a visual style/art design that makes use of the entire color pallete, another trait that UT is the only other popular shooter that shares it with

Regardless of if you think the gameplay or two slow or whatever it's certainly not "litteral garbage"

Some games are the best games on a particular console, but when on PC they pale in comparison to other, actually decent games.

So youre saying the game is shit, but console people have low standarts?

The only UT I've played is 2004 and I was total shit at it. I also played through Halo and it was fucking nothing like UT2004. They're both first person and you shoot things with a gun, but that's about it.

Which halo game?

I've played all of the halo games,, UT 2004, UT3, a few of the quake games, alongside plenty of other non arena shooters, and in terms of similarity UT and Halo are by far the closest to each other of any pair of FPS franchises

CoD should be categorized as "party games", it's the only way to have fun with these shits

lol

Sometimes shitty PC ports are missing controller support. Recent example: XCOM 2.

Why would you play XCOM with a controller? And that game isn't even a port. It was on PC first.

Why not?
Every game is on PC first (the PC of the game developer), that doesn't make it less a port.

Great thread OP

MW2 on pc is good. The people that play nowadays are all adults. I've yet to hear a little kid on there. People play more tactically than on console, especially in hardcore mode.
OP has no idea what he's talking about and once gain op is a faggot.

sick chill bruh, you sound like a certified grade a bad ass! :^)

It takes maybe 5 minutes to fix that using third party software. Same solution for using unsupported controllers.