Watson vs James

Who is better?
strawpoll.me/14956079

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hH5qn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this even a question?
Lily can act and sing. Watson relies on autotune.

Both are terrible.

Both are great.

Pleb. I hope you don't actually watch that garbage assuming you aren't underageb&.

Sorry for your loss.
You have the audacity to call other people plebs?

Keep downloading oversized files

I think RARG mostly just re-encodes the audio of scene releases, anything to get their tag on the file.

Frozen live action movie when?

A slap in the face of all the fools who paid to watch that crap

I love their stuff because the quality is good, the files not too big and the seeders plenty

Well, for starters not only Lily is superior to Emma, but Cinderella is superior to Beauty

Beauty:

Cinderella:

Watson is unironically a thousand times better. Stop with the shit.

*leans closer to mic*
holy shit

umm, sweetie… Holla Forums has spoken

Um sweetie, nobody here takes any of you seriously, you named the star wars prequels as the best yesterday

Everything you posted is wrong, shitposter.

Someone just rigged the strawpoll because it was 8 votes to 5 only about 5 minutes ago. The absolute state of Holla Forums, can't even make a thread without crossposting.

Never gets old.

Emma is the most beautiful and influential woman in the world.

I want to bury my dick in both of their wombs

Collins.

Wasikowska

Even K-strew is a better princess than Emma, tbqh.

She looks like a 10/10 trap tbh

10/10 trap>6/10 munter tbh

Watson

She looks like a 6/10 trap

All the women in the industry are actually men, get over it.

He didn't post watson tho

That's not me sweetie, all Star Wars movies are childish banalities as based Alec Baldwin put it
It's not, and deep down you know it's true

Lolwut
Literally Google or Bing the link, cuck
You're waifu a shit

Trash

LOL

The absolute state of the emmafag

This tbh

Wtf I'm cinderpilled now

Do you hate Emma Watson so much you think everyone is the emmafag? Fuck yourself. Mia Wakaiasksiskiaa is total garbage.

No, I hate that you call every actress worth a damn "trash", emmafag

Go fuck yourself, dipshit and take your trash actresses with you.

t. emmafag

The bogpill was an unfunny forced meme and so are its derivatives

Keep memeing son, it's all you do here.

2/10 dogshit
0/10 uggo
7/10
9/10
1/10

I think I've covered everyone mentioned ITT

lol
Emma Watson can't act, deal with it emmafag. I don't mind that you find that munter pretty, but don't try to pass her "acting" as good.

t. emmafag

Yes she can act, stop with the 4chan cant act meme. Mia wasksksaiaksia legit cannot act, fucking lily collins cannot act it's why she is a who. Enjoy.

Robertsnigger started this thread guaranteed.

The delusion runs deep.

t. actual youtube brainlet

Stopped reading

emmafag will begin spamming munter pics any minute now

I don't watch anything by nip directors.

kill yourself dipshit
go suck Weinstein's cock

What did he mean by this?

Go back to wherever you came from faggot.

Spotted the emmafag.

Spoken like a true kike.

It's not my fault the jews can make better films than the nips.

Make room for the superior Emma princess

lol

begone, goon

LOL

Speak for yourself

OH BOY, my tune is playing!

Except MAISIE

GAAAAY!

And who be the first?

I don't watch anything by nip directors means I avoid watching things by nip directors since I've already seen plenty. Like how you avoid watching things by jewish directors, you've seen them before.

Nah, I was picking what soyboy redditors like you love and what you hate

dropped

Ironic when she's a female faggot herself
she's hot as fuck though

I'm a liberalist, I don't judge my movies by ethnicity.

:^)

the one on the left always triggers me

Soyboy redditors and cuckchanners love Kurosawa because he's entry level. JJ Abrams is the patrician's choice.

I mean the bugman on the left

Those neutered redditors were praising Harry Potter, The Hobbit, LOTR, capeshit, among other stuff and shitting on The Seven Samurai

Jesus Christ what a faggot

Well guess what, The Seven Samurai is a jap flick.

By Kurosawa. Redditors hate it.

Plenty of redditors love it you are cherrypicking, plenty hate on harry potter and the hobbit and capeshit and even lord of the rings. If you go back there and spend more time there Im sure you can see examples from both.

I wish we could just shoot them on sight

Show me some self-admitted neutered redditors who do

If you care this much about reddit all you need do is look to see what 4chan thinks.

4chan has threads shitting on bugmen all the time, there's probably an active thread right now
I don't know what you're talking about

Exactly and 4chan is reddit so hating on bugmen is very lame atm.

She also has tattoos. I know you find her attractive

4chan is our minion, retard
4/pol/ follows the lead of 8/pol/
And like it or not, it will never be reddit because it's anonymous and anonymity kills the redditor.

Kys

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

best emma

OH NO NO NO NO

I only got a wii u years ago faggot and it was fun

pick one

Go cut my burrito, bitch

He definitely wanked to that recording later that night

watch out, lefties!
we're gonna make bomb threats at you then cry when we're arrested!

Emmafag confirmed for spic bugman redditor

8/pol/ (aka soy/pol/) has been pure reddit cancer for over a year.

go back to Holla Forums

Maisie! Maisie! 😍😍😍

Footage for third pic?

What did she mean by this? Is she a Taytay fan?

Third one IS new

Speak for yourself

I'd bathe her in my spunk

jdimsa

LMAO

kek

The closest she's done is faking orgasms and according to Big Harv she isn't very good at it

You are mad every single day of your life cuck

Me too:1

I'm not the one whose crush got anally devastated by Harvey Weinstein

Lol

Reported for shilling your homesite

lol you called it, he's already started

Watson is a solid 6 that camera magic manages to pass as an 8, James is a solid 7 that camera magic passes as a 9.
Still better than Gal Gadot who is a 3 passed as a 7.

Watson is solidly abovie James lol

*in the best shots
Not in KA-LEL NAO, for example where her busted face was out for everyone to see.

Nope

I agree that Gal Gadot is shit but you are wrong

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Argue with my dick. I'm diamonds whenever I see Lily James and Watson does nothing for me.

Exact opposite, Lily James does less for me than even some ugly bitch like Maisie or Daisy.

This is Holla Forums
go to /hr/

so pretty!

Exactly why emma watson pictures are the best thing going. Since Holla Forums is full of Holla Forums and /a/ and ecelebs atm

go to Holla Forums

BLACKED

very pretty

EMMAD

Why do people on Holla Forums almost exclusively go nuts about ugly/mannish women?
Are the anglosphere's entertainment industries really so bad that no one can find at least a six or seven out of ten to obsess over?

EMILY JEAN!! CUUUUTIE JEAN
EEEEEEEEK! SO CAYOOOOOOOOT!

That is one of my all time favs

Great posts :D

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE THE SPLIT SECOND I LOOKED UPON HER SPLENDID GORGEOUS LOVELY ADORABLE FACE I GOT DIABETES AND A HEART ATTACK AND FREAKING DIED oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO cuter entity to ever exist in ANY DIMENSION OF EXISTENCE than Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. She is GOD. When she was conceived as a human being ALL the beautiful and perfect parts of the universe where combined to form ONE PERFECT CUTIE WOMAN!!!!!! SHE IS PEAK CUTENESS. ABSOLUTE ADORABLE. if you were to categorize her entire collection of molecules under the periodic table of elements she would be named the CUTE and she would become the EIGHT WONDER OF THE WORLD because there is literally NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD to even make it 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/1000000000000000000000000000x65546575868976890 her cuteness level!!! She dispels the dumb myth that infinity goes on forever because she is conclusively the NUMBER 1 CUTEST BEING TO EVER EXIST AND NOTHING EVER COMES CLOSE!!!! NO EMA ROBERTS, NO EMMA WATSON, KITTENS DOGGOS AND BABIES ALL COMBINED WOULD BE SQUISHED BY EMILY JEAN STONE!!!! I LOVE HER FOREVER I WISH TO LOOK AT HER CUTE FACE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit the stonefags just outsperged the watsonfag

Told you they were worse

It's just humor, we know it's cringe inducing

hope this cutie patootie is having a good day!

my dick hurts

sage for waifuspam
>>>/waifuist/

You only think she's better because she's younger and still looks 19, when she becomes 27 and hits the wall like Emma you'll see Emma was the more beautiful one

user, I…

Lily james is 28 and already looks like shit

She's 28.

She's aging like a fine wine

lilyhater blown the fuck out

Anyone who went to watch Baby Driver and didn't come out a Lilyfag after it is a literal homo

I stopped watching before she even came on screen thats how bad it was.

Could your taste be any more shit? There's revolutionary storytelling in that movie, whole thing is like a videoclip.
I guess it's true you're deaf after all.

Why are you talking to me like you know who I am because I think baby driver is shit? It's completely garbage. Literally fucking commit suicide.

Because I know who you are, you're the emmafag.
No u

No I'm not and you have the most high and mighty complex out of any faggot here if you think Baby Driver is good and your opinion matters.

You didn't even watch it, yet you think your opinion matters. Yes, you're the emmafag. Hell, even the timing of your posts shows you're him.

I did watch it you have absolute reddit tier taste my friend it's even worse than capeshit. It's unwatchable that's how fucking bad it is.

So which one is it?

Holla Forums has reached a new low for praising Baby Driver

Go back to watching your television and shitflicks like Baby Driver

I don't watch TV.
Go back to watching your disney flicks for children

Can't really talk when you think dishonest youtube tier shit like Baby Driver is good

CUTE

That's just a buzzword to say you didn't like it

honestly looks like a fucking busted animal

No that's an honest word that you can't seem to deal with because you are so autistic you would like Baby Driver. I honestly mean it's one of the most offensive movies I've ever seen. Not to mention it has Kevin Spacey and Nigger Foxx in it. The lead makes Ryan Gosling look like Arnold Schwartenegger.

Doesnt even look like the same girl as in the op image.

That's because the cinderella movie isn't a year old

very cute

some might even go as far as to say adorable

Baby Driver is though.
Probably the most Lynchian movie of 2017.

;_;

This entire post is the most reddit post of 2017+

I thought it was Lovecraftian if anything, with the shapeshifting cops and stuff

Did someone trigger the emmasperg again?

Is he ever not triggered?

If you try one of the pics where she is being held by Weinstein, do you think the tag "Romance" would show up?

when is Holla Forums never triggered by emma watson is the question

How is this any different from the faggot who spams Emma Roberts all the time?

The watson spammer just spams pictures of her in threads to make them hit the bumplock. No discussion at all, just one picture per post.

Roberts is cute, and never sucked off Big Harv.

Made me chuckle, but I was serious when saying it's Lynchian. There's obvious Twin Peaks influence.

The Roberts generals aren't mindless picspam

Roberts is a who that probably has to suck off people to be in television.

Robertsfag doesn't spam because he gets angry, he just does it because he enjoys posting pictures.

Emmasperg however starts spamming images specifically after he loses discussions to make the thread die as quickly as possible, trying hide his shame.

He can't hide watsons shame though.

The Roberts generals don't have any good pictures either.

Because

user she was already rich and famous, you are the sperg.

And Emma is a superstar who is starring in how many films this year?

FULL
SPECTRUM
SEXUAL
HARASSMENT

She's such a superstar she can take time off to not do television to stay relevant robertsfag

So Emma confirmed on the Spectrum.

/ourgirl/

amazing how bitter Emma makes people

Turns out you actually have to be capable of acting to get cast in movies, who would have thought.

Most of you think that all movies made, literally all of them are garbage so what do you even care about?

This, if anything the Robertsfags are more like the Maisiefag or the Blissfag, but they actually discuss films and television

Is that why she was cast in a movie that Tom Hanks himself was producing?

lol emmafag on suicide watch

No they don't, there's no serious discussion here, all you fags literally complain about anything positive associated with emma watson. So nothing can be said, all you do is circlejerk over L I T E R A L W H O S

To be fair, emmasperg also discusses movies, albeit always the same lines about how the Harry Potter movies are super dark and mature and he's totally not a pedophile for constantly watching them.

DUDE I HATE EMMA WATSON LMAO IVE BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 14

Has he ever produced anything that isn't TV? lol

Wow I thought that user was just shitposting about being natsoc since he was 16, he's actually that edgy.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

And this is how you know emmasperg is samefagging.

I was talking about the robertsfag

Lily has played more roles in movies for grown ups than your munter ever will

What is that expression meant to convey?

Literal pleb

pretty much "wew lad"

You'd know it is if you had watched it

Literal fuccboi

You're a fucking idiots delight my man.

You know, you think you're all clever trying to prove that your opponents are all nazi's by posting a false flag.
But you also realize that you are basically admitting you are from Holla Forums, right?

"roles" that aren't in IMDb
I bet you thought the Mia role in La La Land was hers, didn't you?

Wow you posted it again, the berlin film festival movie she did that was 0% jewish you fucking hypocritical dumb cuck fuck

Nah that's another dishonest film you fucking redditor, holy shit, are you seriously a woman or a man, because all you talk about is literal woman shit.

Boy, I have not seen the pics you just posted before. No, sir! Not ever!

so what? she was mad that she lost the role and thinks she lost the Oscar with it. Wouldn't have got it either way because she's wooden though.

Roberts makes Watson look like a fucking goddess, and that's saying something because Watson looks like a man 1/2 the time.

Love how you actually cite things that are sources every-time and the people shitting on you only cite Daily Mail articles that were memed on 4chan two years ago.

No Watson looks like a goddess, Roberts is straight up trash, stop lying on the internet.

Like I said you are a woman

Neither are attractive. Watson used to be cute, but got fucked by age. Roberts never looked good.

Disgusting

Stop talking to yourself man, it's getting embarassing.

And beyond forbes, you have fuckall legit sources.

Watson is fine once her hair grows out everyone will calm down.

Good goy you fucking dipshit

Robertsfags are truly delusional.

They don't, but Emma clearly thinks they do. Just look at her butthurt comments to the media.

I said forbes was the only legit source you had there, you mental midget.

You are one to talk, with your non arguments.

Nice try, soyboy.

I don't see Emma on the banners, but I do see Maisie

Jesus christ just kill yourself already.

Well the forbes thing was the only point that actually mattered and the fourth picture was from the forbes article as well.

JUST

I doubt she gives a shit, she probably read the script and thought it was dishonest. Actresses that aren't famous as fuck have to care about getting awards to stay relevant.

SHOOP

Then why did you samefag pretending you had all these great sources, when it's just a single forbes source?

And really, what does the forbes thing even prove? That she's been in some movies that make money? (and mostly from a franchise she didn't even lead in)
By that logic, Natalie Portman is the greatest shit ever because the Star Wars movies always sell well.

The director said they didn't give her the role because she was "too demanding"

Not even gonna bother tbh

Bet she got a massively inflated ego because of the Potter films as she grew up

No he didn't that's what literal gossip girl sites claim, it had nothing to do with him. Please stop being such an unaware dipshit, it was normal horsejockey agent shit if anything.

Not really since she has done a ton of movies since then where she wasn't paid much.

You realize the star wars prequels grossed maybe at most a little over 2 billion and hp grossed almost 8 billion right?

You don't bother because you are factually wrong.

Not singular forbes source, sources, your own words.

Yeah, the Star Wars prequels, where 3 movies, and Harry Potters at what, 9?

You will have to do better than that to convince me she doesn't think she's the shit after the Potter films and shilling for the UN

You were talking as if Portman would be higher though and you know there were more potter movies. There were 8. And batb also grossed over a billion dollars.

What I was citing from forbes was her last three films making 70+ dollars to ever dollar she was paid. That makes her the highest actress ahead of amy adams and scarjo on forbes list and second to Jeremy Renner. It's a ratio based on their salary. Chris Pratt is on the list but lower because he gets a bigger salary.

MAKE A MOVIE SELL YOUR SOUL
DISPOSABLE ABRAHAMIC ONAHOLE

What has she done to make you so angry user? Did she personally spit in your face?

She played a false rape accuser in Regression which even triggered feminists. She played a sterotypical cali girl in the bling ring. Colonia was 0% jewish on jaydar. That's why I didn't gross much.

user…

user I'm not talking about total and I like Cate Blanchett, why is everything a competition. I'm citing what forbes said about the last three films she has done like Jeremy Renner.

Are those the only reasons you can think of for someone to not like your beloved waifu?

Yea user you sound like a child because she was vocal on many issues before she made a speech at the UN that triggered you.

I didn't expect Portman to be higher, especially as she probably get's paid a lot more with her already having a career before Star Wars.

Really, the only thing you're proving is that she's bad at negotionating her salary.
Same for Renner, as he was fairly unknown before Marvel.

She's been trying to shoehorn herself in as a director because nobody wanted to pay her anymore

Get over yourself, faggot. You appear to be just as cunty as your waifu.

True cunt

You mean like every female actress over 35, because that's when your career as eye candy ends?
Take note of it, it'll probably happen with watson sooner considering how she looks these days.

Clutching at Harvey's pubes at this point, sweetie.

Take note it happens to almost every single actress yet you can't stop thinking about emma watson

Go think about yourself you are a child.

Emma really is queen.

You keep repeating that line, about how everyone that criticizes her is obsessed with her.
Are you constantly thinking about all the ugly waifu's you criticize?
Do you realize that this is all more about people enjoying your reaction to their critiques of your waifu then your waifu herself?
Shit, if it wasn't for you posting her ugly mug here constantly I wouldn't never have to think about her because I don't watch the type of movie (kids movies or pretentious crap) she does anyway.

I've put far more time and effort in arguing with the Maisiefag, because he knows how to recognize bait and losing arguments, and through that even gained some respect for him.
With you though, it's just the same shit every time, same arguments, cries about 4chanpol, the spam whenever you go mental.
Quite frankly, you're getting boring.

Didn't read at all how about you kill yourself jew boy

The Maisiefag is actually a decent guy. The Blissfag too.

It's fitting really, you will digest meme's and bait, but someone actually trying to be serious for once and you can't even seriously respond.

Remember this moment the next time you complain about those evil nazi 4chin memes.

Yeah I've never really found myself on opposing sides with the blissfag, he stays in his relevant threads and otherwise just seems to use her as reaction images.

Again you don't even deserve anything, you admit to shitposting and arguing with everyone to get your kicks, you are an actual cuck.

Even in response to a post where you get made fun of for constantly calling everything 4chanpol you still can't contain your blind hatred for everything you consider the 4cuckpolarmy that's haunting your every waking moment.

And making fun of your autism through shitposting is being a cuck?

Either this is some strange coping mechanism or you have completely snapped.

I didn't watch either movie because I don't bother with kiddie flicks anymore (life's short and there are lots of films to watch), but judging from Lily James can sing. And her performance in Darkest Hour was really good, so I'm voting for her, seeing Watson depends on autotune to intonate. She was also good on Baby Driver but it's not a very demanding role, she basically only had to look good and act cute and seductive for the camera. She was basically a manic pixie dream girl.
It's a shame they didn't hire someone that could sing or act without sounding like she's reading the script for the first time for Beauty and the Beast.

Hi Red(text) Devil, just got into 8ch today. Nice obsession. People getting redpilled early really trigger you, don't we?
Now that you mentioned Best Emma, she's not offtopic so I'm going to post her and trigger you again.
I don't go around with swastikas like a larper, I know better than to be an edgy faggot. Plus being a natsoc isn't edgy in 2018 anymore, normies are converting. We're the neighbor next door now. The truth is national socialism stops seeming evil the moment you realize that the systematic killing of undesirable elements is a lie and that the final solution was to send them to Madagascar. I concede that it was still taboo when I became one. But it doesn't matter if it's taboo, what matters if it's right or wrong. And National Socialism is as right as it gets (not as in "right wing", as it's actually third position with elements from both the left and the right).
If you look at Israel, the kikes implemented a form of ethnonationalism for themselves. As always, they do the opposite of what they make the gentiles do.
In America’s Heartland, the Nazi Sympathizer Next Door - archive.is/hH5qn

What an awful amount of projection. It was Watson who was seen all cozy in Weinstein's Rolls Royce in a Marchesa dress.

It's not really a false flag, it's the truth. He left out the part of the post where I call him out though, as usual. The full post is at if anyone gives a damn.

How fitting

lmao I love these therapist larping posts
keep up the good work user

I don't think this therapy is doing the Watsonfag any good though, in fact, he seems to be doing worse each thread he shows up in.

lol, at least he didn't spam redtext (although he spammed pics of the munter)

Fucking natsoc bitch kys

user you keep posting pictures of Harvey Weinstein because you can't stop memeing, you are a full blown Holla Forums cuck. There's no two ways about it, you are dogshit. And whoever you like is guaranteed a literal who, that's why you can't stop.

stay mad :^)

Literally your opinion means as much as a nigger

Is that why national socialism had to be defeated militarily?

Read Mein Kampf instead of the second-hand (((interpretations))) of it. You'll become a natsoc too, unless you're a parasite.
You've been fed propaganda all your life and believed it without stopping a moment to question whether it's true or not. If your experience mirrors mine at all, at one point you were told one or more of these things in school:

As expected.

tiptop kike

I should have made it clearer, I was replying to my own post when I said no arguments were made to refute it. I meant to say no replies with arguments. Sorry for the confusion. As you can see, he hasn't replied after all these hours. All he has is claims that national socialism is evil or dumb without anything to back it up. That's why he won't reply.

You all need >>>/soy/