Wow have you guys read about this yet?

Wow have you guys read about this yet?
Guy is slowly redpilling his gf and parents find out.
They call him a neo nazi and demand their daughter stop dating him.
He continues to see her in secret but the parents walked in on them and he shot them both and himself.
He lived and is going to be charged with the murders.

archive.is/y4JC4

On the one hand I think that is incredibly fucked up.
Like, dude, I know it's fucked but you didn't need to kill her parents or fuck your own life.
On the other hand I feel like the parents got what was coming to them.

What do you guys think?
Pic unrelated, just my desktop background.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/teen-charged-with-killing-girlfriends-parents-they-had-worried-he-was-a-neo-nazi/2017/12/23/e2102894-e761-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?tid=sm_tw_pl&utm_term=.cae58f29d100&wprss=rss_crime
archive.is/msTdd
archive.is/6OX2O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is OP sliding and why can't he go back to whatever shithole he crawled out of?

Since when is news/current events sliding?

Don’t care. Cuckolded faggot went insane and killed the wrong people.

only BASED threads about coalburning and acid attacks on this board

Or you know.. he said he doesn't like Star Wars and does not want to share his gf with the nigger neighbor and her cuck parents..

WOW GREAT THREAD CUCKCHAN

This place has gone to shit. I don't fucking care that he killed two communist dipshit boomers and I wish he took more with him. You cuckold losers need to grow some balls or fuck off back to reddit.

You too thread derailer.

Don’t care. Kill yourself.

Cool story and all, but you're a fag, OP.
Almost always happy about marxist boomers getting their comeuppance, though.

I'll post how I want to post go fuck yourself and your kike owners.

Sounds reasonable

(((((You)))))

How do I bold? Asking for a friend

This tbh. Did the kid go too far? Yeah clearly. It was a crime of passion though.

(((op)))

Reported.

The parents are shit but it was dumb of him to ruin his own life. He should have just beat up the father, tied him to a chair and forced him to watch tgsnt.tv

He didn't go far enough.

This damage control is pathetic.

Yep, reported.

Fuck you're an idiot. Two people are dead because they ideologically disagreed with some kid they didn't want seeing their daughter. Not only that, but the punk tries to take the easy way out because he realized he fucked up big time. It's not like her parents were radical communists who were going to try to shoot him first. The kid isn't in the right here just because his politics align with yours.

Pathetic

Nice leap.

Pretty beta to be honest.

Who knows how it all went down, I don't trust the media to give an accurate picture.

this story already posted here>>11078735
where it belongs

Let's play "Spot the new guy"

He was likely sure his life was ruined when they outed him as a nazi. Probably not true in CY+2, but I don't think his reaction was excessive.

i am careless and retarded…

I think you should stop caring what women think. Another dead nigger is always a good thing.

So, an overbearing busybody of a mother running an elderly care center (a common kike money laundering scheme) that campaigned for King Nigger and had a very common kike last name Kuhn (Cohen). Pics related are her with her cuck of a husband. It all checks out.
The only question is, why would a redpilled guy date this shekel-grabber's daughter?

The whole thing is a psyop, including OP creating this thread fishing for quotes to put on CNN.

Normally they say any invented crap they make up, so they're really stepping up their credibility.

necklaces*

They're liberals over 40, it doesn't matter that they're dead, what sucks is that a based white man is going to prison

Dehumanizing language has always been the kikes' forte.

poor judgement… he was a 17 yo kid following his dick… i banged a jew slut in high school - why? because they PUT. OUT.

I do notice a lack of the daughter's testimony here.

Too many emotions running wild caused a shitty outcome. It's great to be passionate about this tuff but people need to learn how to calm down and be rational.

seriously people falling for this story are gullible dopes. It is the most outrageous masturbation martyr fantasy I read all day. I found the mother's twitter and facebook profile/family members and it is the most blue pilled liberal pussy hat wearing group I ever saw.

Buckley Kuhn Fricker
‏@BuckleyFricker
4 Oct 2014
More
My Dad, Ira Kuhn, in a new book about his integral part of the US Predator Drone-

gee I wonder what kind of connections this family has

HE WAS A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFINS

This. To be honest, as a parent I wouldnt want my daughter dating an NS unless I knew him myself. A lot of NS, especially those that larp, are projecting deep psychogical issues. This may come as a shock to some, but think about this, after his gfs parents found out about then dating in secret, he killed them. Maybe he should have tried to earn their respect before redpilling their daughter.

Another way of looking at it would be this, if it was a guy convincing your very impressionable daughter about marxist revolution, would you let him near her?

you are assuming this goose stepping neo nazi mystery man is real and not the creation of these nut jobs to push some agenda.

If these people truly were murdered, it def wasn't by the hand of some 17 year old private school nazi boy

I stand by my previous post, but at least the 17 year old made a positive impression on the world.

If he came from a bad family, he might get some type of defferal and a small sentence.

To be honest (((kike deftly donning his mask as he crosses the penumbra into the limelight))), bla bla bla, I'm on of u goys, bla bla bla, but I disagree with all things that shall do one who is a goy well (((slithers off, tail not entirely concealed)))

Told ya she was a kike.

I blame the parents. It bet he was just fairly right-wing, and the boomers thought he was Hitler incarnate. It would've been better if they had just run off together instead of resorting to murder. Passion is a powerful temptation; vengeance is an irresistible demand. I hope he makes it to paradise.

Use two equals signs "==" as your tags, without quotes. "=="Heil Hitler"==" will come out as

Heil Hitler
Note that you have to have the line dedicated to redtext, otherwise it won't display properly.

Anyhoo, what sort of contraption might the man of the house have had, that might have saved him and his wife from going where they belong, which is hell, reserved for kikes and kike slaves?

Are niggers allowed to be neo nazis these days?

The kike mom lawyer worked for Obama, went to pussyhat parades, and was an “elder lawyer”. The husband worked for the BLS responsible for fudging demographic/economic stats for Obama for the past 8 years. May they both rot in hell.

I wonder who really murdered the parents

I'm totally confused at this point. Who sent the text to whom, and what the hell does "render any legal redemption void" mean? The fuck?! That doesn't have any meaning at all :(

GOYVEY IVE BEEN FOUND OUT ONCE AGAIN. SHAREBLUE WONT GIVE ME MY (((BONUS))) DESPITE WORKING ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

HOW WILL I EVER TELL ROSHELLE THAT I CANT AFFORD HER FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY YET AGAIN?

I MAY BE JEWISH BUT ITS CHRISTMAS. HAVE YOU ARYANS NO MOYCEY? I GOT BILLS TO PAY YA KNOW. WHOS GONNA PAY FOR MY BRAZZERS SUBSCRIPTION NOW?

ITS ANOTHER SHOAH!!!!!

AND MY BITCOINS ARE CRASHING TOO.

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEY

I'm superior to your entire species.

the whole story is weird. The fact the kid if constantly sneaking into the house and the parents are all powerless to stop him is hilarious. there is def something darker going on that is being covered up big time

She was quite obviously letting him in LOL

Oh, and heiled.

Here's my conclusion: She was holding the boy there at gunpoint, to try to force her parents to sign off on a marriage. When they refused she determined they should pay, and that no one else should have him.

just so I don't have to keep quoting here is the story. It is full of gold. Maybe someone archive it!

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/teen-charged-with-killing-girlfriends-parents-they-had-worried-he-was-a-neo-nazi/2017/12/23/e2102894-e761-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?tid=sm_tw_pl&utm_term=.cae58f29d100&wprss=rss_crime

ITT
If you don't realize why you shouldn't be replying to instead of saging this thread then it's (you) I'm talking to newfag:
Go use your containment boards for 4chan rejects like (you)
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4pol/
and have free reign pissing it up with your sub standard threads.
let your fellow 4cuck faggots know where to go too, and do yourself, them, and us a favor.
If you feel you have to be here on Holla Forums then lurk a 1000 Jahre moar before posting

Never.
WE ARE UNITED.

Had heard about it, seems sketchy… But if true, honestly, I approve.
The parents were trash.

“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Kuhn-Fricker wrote in the email. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”
That's all this ever comes down to, 'spreading hate'… I am so tired of this Star Wars philosophy crap.
If you do not hate that which is evil, you cannot call yourself good, twat.

"Fuck my daughter, let that cunt starve, we don't allow hate in our house, just like Yoda taught: hate leads to suffering!"

“[The boyfriend] was sneaking into our house at night . . . and is an outspoken Neo Nazi. These things render any legal redemption void.”
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Its like she was fucking mocking him.

WE MUST KEEP HER INDOCTRINATED!

As for the cunt mother who created this whole situation:

TBH, on some level, this stinks of psy-op.

Nice try with the D&C, schlomo.

You must be a comedian, because you are joking!
Do you have any idea of how your substandard posts are dividing the board quality? Do you know how high standards were before (you) arrived? we have standards here
Like I said, if you feel the need to stay then
LURK 1000 JAHRE MOAR before you even think of posting again!
..otherwise use the containment boards, they exist for a reason newfag - and that reason is (YOU)!

Nice try, kike.
YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Enjoy cuckchan 2.0 then, Moshe
At least it's proven you don't know how to get to our bunker

Sounds like the guy was being targeted by mind control technology

lel

Think I give a fuck? We, the true humans, are united by the eternal spark of PIE.

someone already did archive it hours ago…

Whatever rabbi. When this place is as bad as cuckchan is now at least I know I did my bit to prevent it.

Literally a bold fucker

You're fake.

I can tell. Everyone read slowly what that guy just said. He's fake. He's a kike. Sure, it's a "he's a kike, no he is" situation, but I'm the one driving unity here, among brothers. If the white man does not stand with itself, who shall stand with the white man?

Thanks for admitting you glow in the dark. Our bunker is still secure from (you).

As I see it, these are not exchangeable. Chans are/were the liminal (kek/heket, dawn/dusk), Twitter+FB+Disqus was the visible. Some have attempted secret orders, but the issue there is that the CIA, MI-5 and 6, the FBI, and the NSA, and ASIO, and many others, have an enormous amount of training in this area. They know how to infiltrate and control secret organizations, and fledgling ones have more judases than members. I don't see how such spider holes offer a benefit.

seriously? Are you this much of a brainlet??
Since you & other cuckchan newfags can't understand it - I'll try rewriting it for you…

The deluge of cuckchan refugees is turning Holla Forums into cuckchan by sheer weight of numbers. This has meant lazy posting, lack of sources, no archives, not reading the catalog, and a host of other things because you don't lurk moar before posting!!!!
There are containment boards made for the very purpose of cuckchan sperg and shitposting that are currently not being used, and you could be making use of. I ended by saying IF YOU STAY HERE ON Holla Forums (but somehow you brainlets think staying on Holla Forums is D&C?! WTF??!) then LURK MOAR until you understand how things work!
Too many of you don't even know how to sage like I'm doing in this post!

Yeah….riiiiight!

I hate to read shit like this. I want to redpill adults only. Not kids. They have enough on their plate and if I knew what I know now at 17.. wew. Wouldn't have been good.

Sure thing shlomo, just like hitler for killing the 6 trillion, amiright

Jesus fuck Holla Forums this thread a shit.

I'm noticing a pattern of conspicuous sociopathy on Holla Forums lately. Threads like this, or anytime Dylan "shooting nigs in a barrel" Roof gets brought up. Wanton murder of brainwashed normalfags is counterproductive at least, and evil at worst.

No you'll post properly or fuck off back to cuckchan. Interesting topic but this is one of the worst OPs I've ever seen. Lurk 2 years before posting. If you wanted to shitpost with high school kids why did you come here in the first place? That's what cuckchan is for.

? Is this to mean there was no way he could "convert back to the left" and be accepted as the girls boyfriend?
well, god forbid the girl actually be given a brain/desire to learn from the boyfriend & learn history.
I was only going to greentext what I thought led to the kid lashing out & killing (to expand on my post in the other thread), however reading all the bullshit, I had to refer to the other crap as well. If it is a psyop, ok, but it just feels like something that could happen. The mother fucks the kid over 6 ways from Sunday. Tells his parents, tells the school, forces the daughter to break it off with the boy (there is a difference between one's mother saying you two can't meet & the words of it ending leaving your gf's mouth), & calls him a monster (outing him as a natsoc for the public to know, thus ruining his life). If real, I can only pity the kid (it's like if I lock you in a room & there is no way to convince me to let you out, I might not even have the key to let you out, but that leaves only one option. To kill).

Thirsty beta. Who the fuck kills over pussy that will be gone in weeks/months?
Also
So he got her to repeat right-wing material parrot fashion, good job. What he probably doesn't realize is that she will do exactly the same with her next boyfriend and the one after that. Women can't be "red pilled" and to attempt it is a complete waste of time. Lead by example alone.

Roman salute for Gen-Z.

Keep up the good work lads. Open season on hyphenated last name libs.

Don't worry lads, this is just fake news.
No details, reference to the Charlottesville 'protests' staged by glow-in-the-dark controlled op like Richard Spencer, implausible storyline, "text messages" and "emails" which say exactly what's needed for the article.
More alarmist bs which will be used to justify censorship of places like this.

Yea, really laudable behaviour, real alpha, be sure to emulate my fellow \POL\ neo-nazis fuckwit.

Possible video of the daughter (supposed victim).
Her name is Amelia.

WHO CAN READ ASL?
ASL speaker can tell us if this is our girl, she gives a biography in this video.

this is the daughter. Took like 2 seconds to find

Guy made his choices. He'll face the law because it's not DOTR yet.

Pretending for the sake of argument that any of this happened.
Yes, he went into a hormonal rage and now he will never see the light of day again. Beta outburst in Elliot Roger style, all over temporary pussy who abandoned him after being asked to do so.
Her association with him was almost certainly just an attempt at rebellion and thumbing her nose at daddy. Why else would she return home and immediately begin telling her far-left parents about the Jews being to blame for the "holocaust"?
He didn't do it for ideological reasons, he did it because he was mad that she didn't want to see him anymore (job done, parents annoyed, drama over, he served his purpose) and took his impotent rage and unsatisfied blue balls out on the only people he could. If you think this is manly behaviour or benefits the right in any conceivable way then you're a fucking idiot. But you're not an idiot, you're just a shill. Glow more.

It's over and done. There's no point to regretting it. I can only hope, for every kid that goes nuts and offs some libs, that there's many more Gen-Z out there hiding their power level.

>>>/fbi/

But it isn't over and done. This event, real or psyop, will be used as more reason to crack down on free speech.
Just watch and observe, as the days pass by the police will "discover" that he browsed "far-right Internet forums", probably even naming 8ch directly. We shouldn't be encouraging young men into impotent acts of rage, whose brains are flooded with testosterone and addled with the musky scent of untapped teen pussy.
The only people that helps is our enemies.
No one cares that the radfem mother and cuck husband were gunned down, nor that the faggot tried to off himself and failed, but there is nothing productive or valliant about his alleged actions. He wasn't striking a blow against the JWO, he was acting out of sexual frustration, oneitis, and possibly the shame of realising he had been strung along as a prop to test mommy and daddy.
Censoring online far-right expression is high on the priority list for the kikes, perhaps it is inevitable but only a traitor helps them.

No such thing as objective "good" or "evil"

The police are gay anyways, they serve their masters, no matter what side you're on

mothers maiden name

Kuhn is a surname of German origin, derived from the Old German name Conrad.

In some cases it may be a Germanized version of Cohen.

You think the father even cared? or was he being a good goy and letting the bitch (((wife))) wear the pants?

Hmm I found this nice little tidbit in some earlier story

John & Sandra Fricker, who are Scott's parents lives in Burlington, NC. Now why would the police be interested in their car?

Its a fairytale made up for teachers to tell girls in school and is also what the internet will tell them when they joogle

As expected, the answers are roughly between infuriating and amusing.
archive.is/msTdd
archive.is/6OX2O

wew, he knows how mental conditioning works

That's Fate

Roof is a Saint and you're not worthy of speaking his name, subhuman.

OY VEY FOLLOW MY KNOWN SHILL TEMPLATE GOY

This * 6,000,000.

When a cuck dies a tear dries.

If you love cancer so much you can die with it.