If Blacks are inferior to whites than why do Nigerians in this country as a whole are more educated than there white...

If Blacks are inferior to whites than why do Nigerians in this country as a whole are more educated than there white counterparts? You don't see a lot of sister fucking southerners in grad school any ways.

google.com/amp/www.chron.com/news/amp/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Based niggerians.

wow, ya got us good..

I like blacks blacks are cool.

Of course, nigger engineers are responsible for countless marvels, such as the pyramids and peanut butter.

We import the top 0.1% of niggers, and then their spawn, at best, returns to sub-average IQ. It's not a sustianable system.

The only reason iq is high here is because we have had public education for so long. Blacks in this country also were forced to go to shitty schools for a long time here too creating the barbarianism you see now. Niggers act the same way poorly educated rednecks do. They have to keep making the iq test harder is because of the Flynn effect. The more educated a population is the harder you have to make the iq test. Keep in mind during the European dark ages the Chinese, arabs, and Greeks were keeping civilization alive. If Africa developed first rather than Europe it would have been the other way around.

Peanut butter was made by Aztecs etc for thousands of years.
A nigger inventing it is a myth.

If we could go back in time and give the greeks an IQ test, we'd probably see them fare far better than westerners, and far, far better than the subhuman niggers. With western technology keeping all sorts of them alive, expect to see their IQ further drop, before a sharp increase as we "noggify" IQ tests in order to make them about sticks and stones instead of abstract thoughts.

Yeah if only the aliens had visited Africa first and given them the education instead of white people OH HANG ON WE CAME UP WITH ALL THAT OURSELVES

NIGGERS LIVE ON THE MOST RESOURCE RICH LAND IN THE WORLD AND DO N O T H I N G WITH IT

Niggers are subhuman filth. Calling them animals would be an insult to animals.

most of those differences can be explained by cultural differences. Societies that value education and knowledge will have higher iqs than societies that don't. The reason asians do better at iq tests is because they have created societies where knowledge is supreme. I guarantee if you do an iq test between a nigger and a redneck the iq will both be equally low whereas you did an iq test between an educated Nigerian, German, and Japanese person they will be about the same. All humans share the same genetic code.

Fuck up kike.

You are proving my point. Maybe the reason you fear niggers is because you are afraid of looking at your self in the mirror. You are both uneducated, violent, drug users, and have no path to success. Let the educated regardless of race do all the thinking. The only dividing line between people are the educated and uneducated.

Get the fuck off my board.

No, in Asian societies, CONFORMITY is supreme - you'd know that if ever you'd left your house. If you truly value the IQ test results of nations, you'd also know that Asians cluster together and are statistically less likely to deviate into geniuses or morons; they are overall more alike than different in their mental capacities, which to no surprise creates the conformist societies they have.

You can't "value education" as a society without having first invented the concept of it, latent intellect is simply a prerequisite.

Even with the conformity they still want to confirm to higher intelligence. There is a reason more discoveries are being made in east asia now than in the western world is because we choose to put emotion over intelligence.

this is why you should have paid attention to statistics class instead of texting Shaniqua on your smartphone, Jamal

mods should leave up this kike thread, it's good education on the liberal mind for lurkers

Where's the data?
And why is this from 2008?
And why do you think 'educated' means 'intelligent' when affirmative action exists and schools love to take on foreigners?

fuck you nigger. dot indians and iranians are top of the heap statistically or didnt you get the fucking memo you piece of niggershitstein. not that any of this is any really good news but sage for your fucking nigger slide thread, and die you motherfucker, die.

Education =/= intelligence
Fake studies =/= truth

The data does not meet your expectation. You come with no data. You come with a local news story claiming census data supports a claim, but never cites said material.

You aren't making any new arguments, you're just spouting rhetoric. We've been over this before.

See above.

This is just fucking retarded.

Now there you have a point.

Hmm… Really makes you think.

fuck me even u shills trying to defend niggers
jesus they may be first generation but their obsolete and primitive they didnt make the pyramids that was the Arabs niggers had the mali empire some fucking great empire that was ripe with slavery fuck all farming and it ended up caving in on it self
tell me jews what have u done for this world but bring pain an headache you scum kicked out of every country uve ever inhabited

(wasted)
(absolutely wasted)

You're right Moshe Slidestein. "Intelligent" niggers exist therefore Whites should race mix with them more often. Gotta prep up those shitskinned bulls. :^) Now I see why nobody likes leftysoys.

Don't forget to sage shill threads.

The "educated" Nigerians I have met getting master degrees in my field were barely literate. They were being graded on a major curve and the white professors were doing half the work for them.

Hah, favorite part of this piece, I almost missed it:

>(((Stephen Klineberg))), a sociologist at Rice University who conducts the annual Houston Area Survey, suspects the percentage of Nigerian immigrants with post-graduate degrees is higher than Census data shows.

>So many Africans pursue higher levels of education as an unintended consequence of navigating the tricky minefield of immigration, said Amadu Jacky Kaba, an associate professor at Seton Hall University in South Orange, N.J., who has done research on African immigrants in the U.S.

"If you stay in school, immigration will leave you alone."

Well fancy that.

Also of note:
>Of all the Nigerian immigrants he reached in his random phone surveys 1994 through 2007 — 45 households total — Klineberg said 40 percent of the Nigerians said they had post-graduate degrees.
Kek. Nice sample.

The whole IQ thing is rather retarded tbh.

Welcome to the world of (((Marx))). Where the grass is all brown and rich kikes are considered "White" therefore White privilege eixsts. Well, (((White))) privilege does exist, if you know what I mean. ;^)

at least try to be amusing,you dickwad

Have you ever worked around these "educated" Nigerians? My sister worked at a hospital with two of them. She says they got through a catholic community college cheating off an American black woman who also went on to work at the same innercity hospital. They were dumb as bricks. The male one would try and spend all night making his eyes wide as he could to intimidate staff and patients, when he wasn't literally fucking co-workers in unoccupied rooms. The female spent most of her time trying to buy old used/broken laptops to fix then send back home to sell. The problem being she had no idea how to fix toast let alone a computer. So she would have tons of useless outdated computer parts just sitting around her home. Both of these useless fucks would avoid their actual jobs all night, which since they knew nothing anyway may have been to their patients best.

This is what we call a shill and astroturf thread.

i agree op

JUST

Because the schools gives them spots and so they specifically comes over to the US to study. Imported students in order words, no wonder they actually study, huh?

Exactly! First there is spirit and everything which follows is a consequence of that spirit. As Evola writes: „The true origin of humanity lies at another place, in higher races, which in distant prehistory had a albeit materially limited culture, but owned a spiritual greatness which caused them to be remembered in mythic legends as godly or heavenly races. The fascist idea of race positions itself opposite of ideas of progress and evolution, which are an integral part of democratic universalism and scientific rationalism, not only regarding the overall interpretation of history, but also it‘s biological-darwinistic preconditions, which are treated as dogma in these „sciences““

Go back to Cuckchan you quadruplenigger.

Chortle

Really makes you huh

its because Nigerians are first gen immigrants

Wait I'm a genius? Aww shit yes.