Make Swadia Great Again: Go Fuck Yourself

Let's be honest. Every single faction on this cock-drawn map are a bunch of sub-human knaves who deserve the gallows. However, some of you are more like animals than the rest, and by the rest, I mean Swadia, and be some of you, I mean everyone else.

Let's start, shall we? Butter up your assholes, faggots.

Firstly, fuck all of you Rhocuck scum. Sure you've got decent defense, but your offense is more broken than your manhood. I could probably get you Grove-street-looking sorry fucks to marry your crossbows faster than you'll march your fatasses on the nearby hill to provide fire support. Your fucking useless and you should all shoot yourselves in the face with your precious crossbows.

No wonder you always lose land to people like the Sarranids every fucking game, you piss drinking subhumans. Your towns are always poor, the streets are littered with shit, and King Graveth doesn't even fucking care, because deep down, you like wallowing in your own shit.

That's why you traitorous bastards rebelled from Swadia to form what amounts to the South Africa of Calradia, when all the Whites (Swadians) left.

Fuck you, you fucking commies. I spit on the graves of your commie, traitorous, peasant ancestors.

Turn your ovens on and pack your entire families into them. Not like you poor fucks have anything to make bread, anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/art/flyting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find me a mod that requires tactics, strategy, managing limited resources (doesn't let you become lord buttfuck with 500 knights that stomp everyone) and isn't won through endless grinding. Until then, multiplayer will always be better.

You got some good infantry, I'll admit, but you all somehow manage to be filthier backstabbers than even the Rhodoks. Your race is the very definition of "Give an inch, take a mile"

You were asked to crew our ships in return for some land as a thank you for doing all our crap jobs for shit wages and smiling about it like the bunch of rotten-tooth savages you are. Then you suddenly decided "Lol you know what? This entire continent is ours"

Even a Rhodok trap with a thong around his tight, perfectly shaven ass could beat you in a fight. You're the scum of this continent, and there is no place for you in the future of Calradia.

King Ragnar is a warmongering Jew and you shall all be purged.

Why would you even join the Sarranids? Do you like shit-skinned "refugees" in your homeland? Do you enjoy the stench of camel balls and circumcised little girls? Do you enjoy getting sand in your ass?

I think we can all agree the Sarranids need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Did you know that 60% of all bandits roaming Calradia come from their assfuck desert homeland?

Did you know they have the weakest infantry in the entire realm?

Did you know Sultan Hakim dreams of raping your daughter every night?

Need I say more? Fuck the Sarranids. And fuck you too.

Mountain Blade is a really amazing game and I'm really looking forward to Mountain Blade 2. I just hope that one claim one user made in another thread that the multiplayer is going to be DRM-locked isn't true. I don't want to have to not give Talesworlds my money.

Wa alaykumu as-salam Swadia! We, your natural allies in the desert, would like to offer you our spices for the fine, fine price of your entire GDP. Alternatively, you could give us Dhirim now that we carved through Halmar.

Only a Swadiafag would ever think other people care about your opinions enough to warrant making a thread about low tier banter
Khergit pride world wide. Who /sygyt/ here

Okay, so what's the deal with this Tiger Knight: Empire War? It just popped up out of the blue, everyone's saying it's China's version of Total War. Has anyone played it?

You're pretty high and mighty when all it takes to win battles is just spam your arrogant knights out onto the field. I wonder, does it actually take any talent to be a knight in the Swadian army? Or do they get any schmuck who can hold a stick and ride a horse?

And don't even get me started on King Harlaus.

I'm not sure if you understand this, but…he has an addiction, Swadians. To butter, that is.

Ever fucking time you people start a war, raid a village, siege a city, lose a battle, or do ANYTHING, Harlaus has to stop everything to have a fucking feast. With copious amounts of butter, of course.

You better hope your knights never start carrying butter, or else your King might come eat them. But, then again,

Honestly, I love the Vaegirs, I do. But you all need to get your shit together At the very least, you actually have an ancestral place in Calradia, but it means nothing if you keep living in squalor, pushed around by the Nords and Khergits like a bunch of Frosted Cuck Flakes.

I wan to make the Great Taiga great again along with Swadia. Let us join together and rid this continent of the subhumans that plague us so. Get your dicks out of your mouths, pick up your blades, and cut down every traitorous Nord you see.

Show this continent that only the true-blooded sons of Calradia shall inherit its milk and honey.

Get your military in order, re-establish command hierarchy, and uncuck infantry for fuck's sake.

You've got the best marksmen in the continent now fucking use them and help me get rid of the stench of backwater Nord invaders pretending Calradia ever belonged to them

Why am I just now hearing about this.

I think I've played this one before, the demo that is. I remember it being pretty fun, actually.It sort of feels like Total War a bit

Isn't that the faction whose infantry are so dumb they don't understand the concept of using shields and their cavalry don't understand that lances would be better equipment for mounted combat then fucking bardiches?

There'd been a couple of screenshots floating around years back of some Chinese Mountain Blade rip-off, actually.

I agree, butter should be banned

It came out yesterday, early access but free, without any warning or notice. I guess China doesn't care about advertising or anything.

There was a demo? When did that come out?

China wins again

I might be confusing the demo bit with another game that was just like it. I forgot what the other one was called, but it was similar to Tiger Knight, except it had a grand campaign and everything.

I can't remember shit between playing this, the other game, and actual Total War

>veluca and surrounding castles taken except ergellon which pisses me off to the extreme and every rhodok and their dog is camping out in it every fucking time I go to siege because fuck neat borders, right?

It looks more like dynasty warriors from the trailers. Lots of arcadey shit like damage numbers and birds eye aiming for archer volleys.

Shit. I didn't realize I had or mean to say Total War, I meant Mount and Blade. People are saying it's China's version with Mount and Blade, with a little Dynasty Warriors and Total War to it.

0.5 yuan has been deposited into your account

That's 0.07 US Cents. Of what value is that?

Wow this meme is almost too good.

I've heard it gets grindy as fuck past Tier 2.

Bannerlord when?

You win this round, horsefucker

This is what happens when you don't purge the Khergits

goddamn those dogs are fluffy.

New pasta? Why can't we have a normal m&b op, instead of this spergy shit?

>>>/reddit/

Warwolf. You also get to rape prisoners of war or increase troop morale by means of self/companion prostitution

Bannerlord will likely feature female party leaders and companions for the lords.

I really hope the degenerates over at LoversLab made a rape mod to sodomize them.

I doubt that, its made bu Turks and Turkey is based as fuck so they wont do something like this

Erdogan, that you?

Inshallah :^)

Now you can afford 12 sweaters for your family to survive the winter :^)

It's already confirmed. Swadia used to have warrior queens, and in the siege attack video you can see the female leader fighting right when the player character exists the siege tower.

This is not a bad thing. Rape mods will come of it, mark my words.

HAH

Go back to your butter king. I spit on your mother, you poofer. A man that can't handle a crossbow or halberd is no man.

I haven't played this game in ages… I remember making a huge empire in the vanilla game and gaming the relations with lords so they all loved me by gifting them everything and then booting them out so their relations were very high with me when they came crawling back.

I think I started doing a similar trick to actually remove the lords from calradia altogether until the entire land was really just a bandit wasteland.

Obviously I was roleplaying a jew

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE ISNT REAL ARMEEES REEEEEEEEEE

Is that traditional Finnish Folk Song?

Vaegirs best faction.

This, remove Snow Niggers
Nords and Sea Raiders are literally the same.
at least they're better than their modern counterparts

Honestly, Vaegirs and Swadians should unite and kick everyone else off Calradia.
Have the Butterlord devs talked about diplomacy at all? Will formal alliances be possible?

Enjoy being out of food before I cut you down with Cavalry and Crossbows.

Rhodoks are aight

Well raiders are better than cucks.

Not sure, it might be too easily broken though. I'd like to see them stick in a feature where if one kingdom/the player's kingdom is getting too dominant all the other factions will form a coalition against you though. It'd improve the end game.

You forgot about the worst of them all, the disgusting,stinky, coward stepped niggers.
However, they are so weak that they usually get wiped out by the midgame , so I will forgive you.

Seriously, can we all agree that the steppe horsefuckers are the worst fucking faction?
Even the Sarranids look devent compared to them.

I'll chose the Mongols over mudshits any day of the week.

My toaster is turning red just looking at these screenshots.

Sarranids are the best fraction
Horseniggers aka swaddians are second worst fraction

They're literally the fucking same except the Steppe niggers can actually fight and have territories that arent complete shit.

t.Muhammed

Umar actually

In addition to that they're not even aesthetically pleasing.

Steppe niggers do have the best horses. Speed is more important to anything unless you are charging clumsily.

Sultan Hakim is at least a "decent" ruler, no crippling addiction and not greedy

Who is the best hero?

top kek

They'd be pretty murderous if the AI wasn't so shit and could handle horse archers.

That's the rider's problem. Not the horse's problem. I always have a steppe horse late game though because speed always works better for me than toughness.

Holy shit.

So I downloaded and played a few moments of this Tiger Knight: Empire War and it's like someone could decide between making a smoother Mount and Blade, World of Tanks, a scaled down Dynasty Warriors so they just decided to make it all into one product. That, and you get to read and hear chinese people fucking fail at english.

It actually doesn't seem half bad, thought I have no idea what an Adjutant is but it was sure to tell me a fucking need one.

Except for the south/north borders of the three eastern kingdoms, the boundaries elsewhere make no fucking sense. Just ending and starting arbitrarily in flat open ground? What?

Kaifeng gotta Kaifeng.

They're also adding Rome. I could make a Roman general at the beginning, but they haven't added the troops yet.

Okay the chinese now have my interest.

WE WUZ HUANG DI AND SHIET

They are also adding the Kushan Empire which will be interesting to see. Are they Greek or are the Indians?

Indian with old Persian influences. Note that they were maintaining Peshawar as one of their capitals.

Honestly, the more you post, the more it looks like a steaming pile of F2P shit.

Fast-Talking-Nigger-Song is disgusting in any language.

We should praise him for tasting this piece of shit so that we don't have to

britannica.com/art/flyting

I want chinks to leave.

I tried it. You can couch pikes on foot and charge. So insta win technique lol.

This is what Rhodok "men" actually tell themselves between sessions of kissing each other on top of walls.

Is there anything more satisfying than couched lance damage?

I had a feeling the pay and progression model would be something like that. Good to know I can place that game firmly in the garbage.

Lance couching is easy mode, though. I only use it when facing high-tier enemies or overpowered mod enemies like the demon niggers in Prophesy of Pendor or the trolls in Warsword. Those guys take multiple spear throws to the face, and I ain't got enough spears for all of them.

What?

Rhodoks are the second best faction. While nothing beats Swadian knights in the open field, Rhodok crossbows are the best unit for taking on large numbers of defenders in a siege when you're outnumbered. Siege, shoot the defenders until you're out of ammunition, retreat, and then repeat. This hurts your morale though so you'd better be careful about it.

Say that to my Armored Cataphracts faggot I dare you

it's called Ethnic Zorigoo (sp?) you can find it by a quick search

They already have female companions and troops you turd burgular. You can already be a female lord and put a female queen/etc on the throne through the rebellions or whatever they're called.

They're fast on the overmap because all cav which is important for picking your fights but with shit troops you've got to hit and run and basically nothing else. They have their niche, too bad it isn't taking or holding castles and cities.

Lords can't even have companions currently except when you allow them to borrow yours. Might be a good feature to allow lords to have companions like you can.

It would also make persuasion actually useful.

having a second class of supporting characters that actually do shit. guild masters that can let 20 good men into a city if you have high enough relations with them. companions actually able to collect blackmail on people. tavern keepers that have connections to the black market, able to incite riots.

Bretty good ideas, lad. Let Talesworlds hear them.

Spamming mediocre cavalry isn't fighting

I want this.

Am I the only one that uses all the factions best units?

Nords as your infantry core.
Vaegirs as your archer core.
Rhodoks supplement your infantry and archers with durability and holding power.
Swadians and Sarranids as your heavy cav.
Khergits as your light cav.

Every time I play vanilla M&B I roll with this army comp and I'm fucking unstoppable.

There are no Kheregits or Sarranids in my armies, boy.
The only use I have for them, is as fertilizer.

You know, there should be more troop types than cavalry, ranged, and infantry. Perhaps support units who ride pack mules handing out arrows and equipment to needy troops, and non-combatants who raise troop morale and surrender when sent to fight.

I blow through troops too quickly to be picky about who or what is in my army. If it can hit the other guys harder than they can, they're good enough.

not over recruiting during peacetime to stock up on mid tier units you can quickly upgrade to elite status. not stocking up units to max combat effectiveness. not having a designated medic to surgery your troops to not fucking dead mode, then treating your and your parties wounds at maximum efficiency.

this all being said… went from being elite mercenary with a good 50-60 strong force of huscrals backed by 70-80 vetren nord archers. (i know the vigers make better archers but they don't get along with nords) to leading a rag tag group of "nord lords" as martial. as it is late game and the king has managed to piss of just about all of the nord lords, leaving me with a multicultural shitshow. that cant siege worth shit going up against the only faction remaining, the rooks. every castle has at least 50 sargents and 100 sharp shooters.

BUT WAIT
Anyone have that screencap of that Chinese bootleg tycoon?

That would require a couple hundred companions though, which, for the sake of balance, would most likely get nerfed pretty heavily, unless you keep it at the current count and end up having to endlessly try to find out which lord has the companion you want and then fight him. I guess that could be fixed by making companions with special support abilities exclusive to the player or at the very least for rulers and giving lords companions that are largely combat-oriented.

Haven't played M&B in eons, what's the current best and comfiest setup? Used to be Warband + Floris back in my time, but who knows.

Pic unrelated, yet take it as a gift.

Iron Knight, by TenCent.

It's not the same game as Tiger Knight: Empire War unless they decided to change name, most of their assets, the UI, the cutscenes, and the art direction entirely around. Maybe, but I just don't know enough about either game and China.

There was some cap about League of Legends or something and a Chinese bootleg tycoon. I remember saving it, but I don't remember when or what I saved it as. Something with a penguin icon I think….

Tencent's the company. I know the image you're talking about.

Ah! Thanks.