Began as a total unknown

Has there ever been such a good redemption story in video gaming culture?

there will be a good redemption for this e-celeb thread

Doesn't sound like he was a bad guy just made some bad decisions.

Also, stole em.

just wait until his wife leaves him for some chad and he gets to pay alimony for his wife's son

Not sure about redemption, but I am expecting his stuff again. It feels inspired once more.

James is honestly the guy who got me into video editing, that one video he did that showed how he put together the average AVGN episode just made it seem rather enjoyable. Editing is strangely therapeutic. Saging for e-celeb stuff

Also check 'em

FUCK

what?

steal THESE

Impressive.

Wait a minute

His wife fucked with the script and casting of the AVGN Movie to be more diverse by including a nog that gets the love interest by the end.

BEST REDEMPTION STORY

She was also fucked by a black guy (or several) after getting drunk. James didn't know of it beforehand but he forgave her and took her back, and it's been implied that she cheated on him after.

It's like poetry

who cares?
if your answer is "I do" you're a cuck or will be cucked some time in the future probably by your waifu.

In retrospect, James letting Mike run pretty-much all of his online affairs was a blessing. This hands off approach let Mike be the lightning rod of any and all internet drama and has really protected his reputation. Aside from his wife fucking with his movie, nobody really has anything bad to say about James. When the whole Ghostbusters fiasco broke out, I heard someone make a very apt comparison: James in the internet's Mr. Rodgers. Even the people here who call him a cuck at the end of the day admit that he's good guy.

He never "fell", he just got bored of doing the AVGN and since that's the only show most people care about he slipped into obscurity.. Holla Forums keeps sucking his dick because when the SJWs started piling on him he did literally nothing. He didn't even mock them or defend his point, he just ignored them. SJWs are only as strong as you let them get.

Supposedly his wife meddled with the movie script to include a woman and a black guy as the AVGN's friends instead of having Mike or the guitar guy (Kyle?). I don't know if that's true or just something the internet has made up as a boogeyman. But even if, do you really think Mike or Kyle would have been any better as actors? I always thought that the AVGN episodes with extra actors were the worst.

Reminder that Board James is a 10/10 series

his film reviews and horror stuff is his best material anyway. Although the latest AVGN was actually very, very good. I'd rather see sparse great episodes of AVGN more than anything.

Oh yeah, Bubsy movie fucking when

You know, I never even noticed how James NEVER EVER talked about social justice stuff or any off that. Ignoring them is actually a pretty useful thing, so I have to respect that.

But I just feel that I've grown out of listening to poop and shit insults every 10 seconds, it's just overdone. It was funny 10 years ago, but he should tone down the shit humor and try to write something a bit clever. This is why I like Ross a lot, you can see that Ross has a very entertaining video without being cringy, and also no in your face shit jokes all the time.

I really enjoy James non-avgn work a lot.

If I'm in a 12 year old mood i will avgn for some cheap laughs which is needed in todays world.

noice

Anyone would have been better than that fucking nigger

E-celebs of AVGN caliber usually meeting their inevitable downfall when their ego inflated by their fans to much and they getting greedy with their fan support. AVGN the movie was that instance however when like somebody from channel awesome, Nostalgia Cuck for instance, wouldn't learn anything from similar fiasco and will inevitably step on same rake, James actually learn from that. After he was done with that movie, he finally got his breathing room and slowly but surely got back on his feet. Also, we should not underestimate Mike's involvement. If James didn't had a bro as based as Mike, he wouldn't probably be able to make his comeback. Also what
said, non-AVGN content of James is really underrated and I'm glad I've get to see more of that. A lot of AVGN content I don't have to urge to re-watch, but something like Monster Madness I'm re-watching pretty often.