(((Todd's New Game)))

The Pre-Load is out!

It's finally here, Thank you #based Todd!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkpbZzs7a94
youtu.be/JNL9ywuh2KA?t=9
steamspy.com/app/72850
steamspy.com/app/22380
steamspy.com/app/377160
steamspy.com/app/22330
steamspy.com/app/22370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your gig is up, toddler.

I hope you fellow anons have purchased your copy.

Fuck off

feels good

uhhhh this is my video?

Stop stealing my content fags

GET A LOAD OF THESE FUCKING LIARS GOD DAMN NEXT TIME I'M WATERMARKING MY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=GkpbZzs7a94

fuck off retard

So you posted a link to my youtube video, what of it?

its my channel

I made that video in 2011 lol. Never thought it would explode the way it did back then. Really deserved more views imo but oh well.

I tried to make the same video but with guild wars 2 but it sucked so I didn't finish.

You're full of shit. Todd made that video to test our faith. Go back to reddit, tumblrfag

Pretty sure it's mine.

Skyrim sucked too so

TROLLED

Oh wow! I can't wait to play this version of Skyrim! Truly, this is THE next step in gaming.

Jej well the video is so old it doesn't even matter who believes who made it. Even though I just posted some sort of proof since the editor tools are in that screenshot.

A lot of bethesdadrones raged at me in the comments saying how Skyrim is da best and I'm full of shit. This went on for months and months lol.

I meant the video I made called GW2 is a rip off was a bad video and I didn't finish making it.

What a shame. Skyrim being horrible was obvious from the beginning since oblibion and fo3 existed.
GW2 deserves to get much more shit than it does for what it did to GW legacy.

youtu.be/JNL9ywuh2KA?t=9

thats all I made

not to shill

OH SHIT

GUYS,STOP! If you keep this up you'll attract actual bethesda fans to Holla Forums!

They are already here.
/tes/

But I want more bethesda fans in 8ch.

Oh.

Fuck off kojima. No one liked your new metal gear.

If no-one liked it then why were they making another Metal Gear game? come on son, think before you post.

THANK YOU TODD!!!

Yet another game I will never play. RIP backlog, RIP.

It's not so much bethesda they are praising as the lore they created. They know bethesda's games are shit, they're just in for the lore. Though there are some fucking idiots there, and it reeks of reddit in some threads. a bit like here

I thought Paid Mods 2.0 was a joke.

IM PRELOADING RN OP

Why can't I stop looking at Todd's face?

You're gay and like midgets user.

Todd is 6'3 user. Thats not short at all.

HAHHA I LOVE THIS EPIC MEME FAM! UPBOATED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PRAISE TODD :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This information, nor the one that says Todd is a midget can be found online anywhere.
They were created by some user.

GIVE ME PROOF OR GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT

He's not a midget but he sure as fuck is a manlet. He's shorter than Kojima for fuck's sake.

The new PC client offers DX11, 64bit. It should have better performance for modern systems and open the door to more unrestricted modding potential. Most of the old mods will be incompatible though and will have to be completely rebuilt.
The Console versions get completely fucked over though, the PS4 version only gets 1GB of mod space allocation while Xbox is 2 or 4GB and I think they're the ones that have to use Betheda.net, so they're only going to get basic vanilla tier garbage.

As for the actual game itself, I don't think they changed anything, just some graphical effects and added a piss filter.

If you're looking to get this "For Free". You can find the legendary edition for $8 on some keysites, if you activate it before the release you will get the (((new))) version too, which I think is going to be $60 and prob wont drop in price for years.
Or you can just pirate it!

This is a great thread.

It's even more hilarious for the PS4. Mods can only use vanilla assets already found in the game, nothing new can actually be added.

It was likely the best Bethesda could beg out of Sony so the children playing PS4 could boast they too have mods to the fuckwits playing it on Xbox One and wash away some of the salt.

Part 4 of a critique of skyrim.
Enjoy.

webm that shit

REMINDER NOT TO DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS ITS A DIFFERENT INSTALL DIRECTORY THAN VANILLA BECAUSE SPECIAL EDITION CONFIRMED BREAKS ALL MODS INCLUDING TEXTURE AND REMODEL MODS

I'd rather give the guy views. He does some high quality stuff imo and deserves the inflation in search rankings.
Unless there's another reason to webm it that I'm unaware of?

you realise the vast majority of revenue generated by youtube views and pageviews goes straight to youtube, not the content creators, right?

if you want to give this guy money, ask him for his paypal information, otherwise you're just pouring more shekels into jewtube's overflowing vault.

I've seen some crazy shit compressed to insanely small size in webm form, but I don't believe its possible to make this watchable in webm form user

Fuck off with this forced cuckchan meme.

i love toddposting too my fellow redditors xD upvoted

I am going to ride both of you like a fucking animal until you ejaculate inside of me.

I thought it died off years ago.

PS4 Version: 45GB
Xbox One Version: 22GB
PC Version: 12GB
PC Legendary Edition: 12GB (w/ "HD" texture pack)

What the fuck is going on here? "Special" Edition is obviously just the exact same fucking game released in 2012, just with a 64bit exe and a few shaders slapped on. So why the fuck are the console versions so big?

Are they hoping that console peasants are going to look at that and think… "Oh boy, this look at all those gigs of brand new super-high resolution textures and more detailed models. Totally worth spending those 60 shekels for a game I already own. Really, it's a bargain at that price. Thank you so much Todd".

It's called the "Special" Edition, because you have to be a bit touched in the head to waste your time with it.

Nobody ever said TES fans were smart.

It obviously does have it's own install directory. Bethesda isn't about to piss off (to that degree) the one source of free labor they have who's capable of spoon feeding the console tards.

Now… they might slip in some "updates" to the original game, as time goes by, to "increase compatibility" when converting mods to SE which are really just a smoke screen for breaking SKSE as much as possible - for as long as possible - to encourage modders to make more simplistic shit that the consoles can run. But they're not going to just come in and just nuke their breadwinners at a time they need them the most.

Why would they do that? The people making mods that don't require SKSE don't really overlap with those that do.

With no external assets allowed, a 1GB mod limit is actually overkill. esp files are fucking tiny. Like, 50kb to maybe few a few mb in size. Sony could have had 75MB mod limit and still been fine.

so the faggot edition is just a free DLC?

The 1GB limit is mostly window dressing.

Because those who don't use SKSE won't notice it and won't care, while those who do use SKSE will potentially start making mods for Xbone - increasing the value of the service. They could just quit.. sure. But since their mods weren't going to be on consoles anyhow, then fuck them.

They want people on the PC making mods for the console kids, because the console kids are trapped in their walled garden of BethesdaNet. And when Bethesda says you have to start paying a fee to access, or force you to watch ads in order to start your download, then you're going to fucking do it because you have no choice.

More modders making more mods for console users will keep them invested for longer, increasing ad revenue and/or subscription fees. If SKSE is updated and people start fucking off to make PC exclusive mods, or there's a risk that a popular console modder may start experimenting with additional functionality for their PC versions… well that just won't do. Some of those console kids may get fed up and buy the PC version if they can't get the same experience on their Playbox that they could on PC… and once on PC, they're free of BethesdaNet's walled garden and not contributing to the revenue stream.

Parity… that's the golden ring to reach for.

and they do it for free

Pretty much. I've heard mention that some of the textures were upscaled to 2k, but honestly Bethesda's 1k "HD" textures from that pack look just as shit as their 512 textures. A lot of retexture packs on the Nexus have performance versions that were downscaled to 512 and look much sharper and more detailed than Bethesda's 1k textures. So upscaling shit is still going to look like shit. I can't really tell a difference from the promotional material so far tbh.

Jesus christ, whoever made this video had a shit taste in music.

You guys did preorder the thing while you could right? You don't want to risk not having todd in the games industry do you? Preorder with all the DLC or you might run out of good games to play

Nah, the modding scene is pretty disgusted with the peasants and their behavior. With FO4 they go out of their way to make it require the equivalent of SKSE just to spite the consolefags, even when the mod has no need for a script extender.

Well, it's not working out that well for them. Most of the community revolted when they tried that shit with FO4 and Skyrim already, and I'm dubious the Special Edition will catch on, let alone bring a console modding golden age.

Toddposting has become babbies first meme.

It's because Bethesda puts so little effort in everything they do.

Half the reason modding their games is such a big thing is because they are so broken that it takes at least two, three years of community modding to make them anywhere near playable.

You gave it to me as a reward for owning Skyrim and all it's DLC.

I'm not so sure. I've been looking around a bit, and there seems to be a fairly common attitude that the special edition is the future, everyone should abandon regular Skyrim, and those who don't want to switch can go fuck themselves. They're comparing it to how a lot of mods now require all the DLC, which is stupid, because unlike the remaster, the DLC adds actual *content*.

Going to be really curious, there's a lot of good mods that are abandoned and no one is gonna be bothered to update it to SE because most of the modders I see are now modding for Toddout 4.

Couldn't they just update the old version? Why do I have to download this entire shit game again just for new lighting?

The remaster has increased system requirements. Making it an update instead of a separate game would fuck over people whose computers are good enough for normal Skyrim but not the remaster.

Too bad Beth didn't unlock some of the engines functionality, but that's Bethesda, it would have been nice if they unlocked hard coded animation limits, which they can totally do, and unlocked the havok softbody so that modders could use it without having to use the HDT shit, but it's Bethesda, at least we got better water flow I guess.

When will a company come along and save us from this nightmare, it's so demotivating that Bethesda's open world first person "rpg" games are pretty much the only of the kind on the market, they sold over 20 million Skyrim's, who the fuck doesn't want even 1/4 of that god damn market?

The old version uses a 32bit executable. The new one uses a 64bit executable. One of the practical upshots of this, is that you can now load more than 255 mods at a time without the game having a seizure, falling over, and shitting it's pants. It may still do that, of course, but not because of the amount of mods you're using.

The 64bit executable also breaks a lot… like, a LOT of mods, as well as tools like SKSE, all of which are going to have to be updated. Throwing an update like that into an existing Skyrim install is pretty much just as effective as them going in and deleting your entire Skryim folder and installing the game all over again… because it would fuck you install, and there's no way to unfuck it afterwards.

I've asked that same question many times. I'm not sure why no one has even tried. Every successful game formula has been copied numerous times, except for Bethesda's. Hell, I'd be willing to accept no voice acting and lower-quality graphics if it means better writing, good characters, and all the same modding potential.

Bethesda is a great example of why monopolies are bad.

No one tried a Sims game as well, except for small games focused more in fucking than building like Playboy Mansion. I hope Cities Skylines' success will make someone try their hand on fixing The Sims next.

Not that people haven't tried, but they just make lower quality versions showing that even Bethesda has higher standards than EA.

One of the main reasons their paid mods racket didn't work was that SKSE wouldn't let mods that required it to be sold.

The worst part is that Bethesda's formula is very successful

steamspy.com/app/72850
steamspy.com/app/22380
steamspy.com/app/377160
steamspy.com/app/22330
steamspy.com/app/22370

And that's just the fucking PC market
I'd be willing to accept almost none of the extra features too. I just want a nicely detailed open world to explore and get lost in but with some depth and player choice, it's not even a hard decision.

I wish I had grown up with a tight knit group of friends so we could form a game studio take OpenMW and topple Bethesda with it, imagine an Open Source Elder Scrolls like, imagine the insane modding potential, imagine spell crafting being entirely scripting based where writing spells is like solving puzzles in a Zachtronics game but the puzzles are questions you as a player ask when coming up to an obstacle, imagine the potential for community sharing with such spells, as people make the stupidest spells that fuck your enemies up in the stupidest but flashiest of fashions. So much potential and it's all wasted thanks to those no good filthy fucking jews, I wasn't even a racist a few years ago but now I am.

Cities Skylines was really successful too, I hope they make an even better and even more complex Skylines 2.

Dragon Age Shitquisition barely counts.

They were saying the same shit with FO4, and when that came out it turned out to be a complete dud.

It's not just Bethesda though. CA and their Total War is another example of a wildly successful formula being monopolized by an inept developer and nobody rising to challenge them by offering a better product.

It's funny because if they let modders make full blown expansion packs with greater engine access I'd actually consider paying money for them, fucking greedy jews trying to charge money when they know modders have to jump through hoops just to get their content into their locked down engine.

I haven't seen any examples of people trying to fully copy the Bethesda formula.

I have to disagree with you on that one. I like being able to just blow things up with fireballs.

Yeah, but FO4 was an entirely different game in an entirely different genre. I can't even follow the basic logic. It's very likely that a lot of people only like fantasy and not sci-fi (and Fallout's brand of sci-fi can even turn off people who are into the genre as a whole). Even if FO4 was good, I don't think would have been as simple as "Everyone always moves on to the next Bethesda game, regardless of style or genre."

just bought Fallout 4 + Season pass

Who says you can't blow things up with fireballs, who says with a scripting system it just takes an effort to write a fireball but then opens up mad potential for variations on that fireball, I thought you guys liked depth but now I see you are just as casual as the people you make fun of.

I think he meant spell crafting, a feature few games ever bother with, mostly defaulting to boring fireballs and not letting the player get creative.

The logic is that the FO3 fanbase would have moved to FO4 and started modding that one, yet here we are, and very few substantial mods that aren't new assets or textures are getting made. I can only think of Lonestar as a project that is anywhere close to ambitious, and that was a NV mod before that.

Meanwhile NV is getting three big total overhaul mods. FO4 very much failed to catch on.

What it comes down to with the Special Edition is how willing modders are going to be to port their mods to it, how much the peasants are going to piss them off with their stealing and pestering, and just how much Bethesda fucked with it to sabotage modders.

I still think it will not be nowhere near as popular as the original Skyrim was, or will be.

Did they even try improving the game or did they just take a bunch of free visual mods, made them a part of the game and sold it?

Why can't I preload yet?

Stop lying?

What do you think?

They did it on purpose.
The mod UI, SkyUI or SKSE whatever, won't work anymore and the dev said
So basically Bethesgay removed mods.

tfw 140 hours in skyrim, trying to play it with 5 different overhaul mods and starting it about 20 times trying to at least enjoy it once

Kill yourself you absolute retard.

Finally I can once again experience the breathtaking revolutionary RPG Skyrim in fully remastered HD. I hope Fallout 4 a game itself that showed even a masterpiece like Skyrim can be surpassed will get this same loving treatment.

I love you Todd.

Are you looking at only the games you have installed perhaps?

Not there. Perhaps going to be added later.

Game is still going to be shit

Then, just sit back and wait for the game's release.

Enjoy the show.

Actually I'm pretty sure its trying to make fun of shitty 2007 - 2009 music that appeared on almost every gayming youtube video.

Also can't wait for the new crowbcat video.

It's free on PC anyway if you bought the original, isn't it? I have no idea why everybody acts like it's the next big shekelgrabbing scheme for anyone but the few retarded enough to buy the game on console AGAIN.

Who is this fucker and why are people shilling so hard for him in the last month or so?