WOMEN ARE THE DISPOSABLE SEX

WOMEN ARE THE DISPOSABLE SEX

HISTORICALLY THE SEX RATIO HAS BEEN 110M:100F TO 140M:100F FOR GOOD REASON

10% males with 90% females could not replenish a population as the males would not be able to provide for 90% of the babies.

10% women with 90% males could replenish a population as each woman can produce 15+ children and there will be ample provisions for those children

THAT'S ALSO WHY FEMALE INFANTICIDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WAY ALL OVER THE WORLD IN UNFAVORABLE CIRCUMSTANCES

FEMALES HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED A BURDEN AND NOBODY WANTS TO HAVE A GIRL CHILD

Hitler wanted equality for women, taking their physical weakness into account. This was called equivalence. Hitler was a product of feminist society and his ideas in this regard should be gassed

Feminism started taking over the west way before hitler (mid-late 19th century)

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW!!

sage

Once we capture and confine women, the fertility rate can go up to 6 at the very least, if not 10.

Even the Jews have been warned of women's evil nature in their scriptures (look it up).

Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior
-Socrates

And this is exactly what's happened now. They plot against men and subdue us with their cunning.

We must fight and reduce them to fuckslaves ASAP

You blame other men and not women. A typical feminazi

That's why you must die a brutal death. I hope the Jews kill you, feminist scum!!

In the next terrorist attack, more of you feminists will die and I'll rejoice! hahaha!!!

I blame you. For being weak. I go full 14/88 all the time and still get laid. It's easy once you stop fearing the magic of vagina you fucking male feminist.

t. Jew

The higher male to female ratio is supposed to breed stronger men by forcing them to compete, but in the age of degeneracy, which we live in, it just allows women to be useless whores. The whole ratio makes no fucking sense unless you specify the right era because it's incomparable at this point.

Look at Russia/Ukraine. Female to Male ratio is higher but yet they're still the only ones whose men still act like men because they've always lagged behind the West and are culturally different in general. Women have to work harder to get men and those who don't just turn into whores aka "brides".

Stupidly useless thread but I guess the point is everything is so fucked up you can't even try to play the M to F ratio bullshit. It doesn't apply anymore in this era period.

lolno get in the oven

Even the Jews are better than feminists like you… waiting till north korea nukes you motherfuckers

Or MGTOWs come and kill you once they become the majority.

Either way you're going to die bitch. I would happily set you on fire

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE SHARIA

Is that Sam Hyde?

How about we kill you and your feminist family? Would be an honor.

Get the fuck out MGTOW faggot.

kill yourself

Whether its Jews or christians supporting the liberation of those evil creatures called women… all feminists must die and the patriarchy will rise from the ashes!!

You'll never save yourself from genocide by blaming women for your sins, my fine semitic friend.

The way you jump to immoral, false accusations so quickly to defend women shows how genocide worthy all you feminists are.

Man every time we hear of your death we rejoice. When is Russia going to kill you all I wonder?

So I guess women did 9/11, right? :^)

And women attacked the USS liberty too, I presume?

is this a joke thread or for real?

The main reason women remain out of their cages and free to roam the man's world is because all you brainwashed feminazis defend women like you're defending your own life

Women are a necessary evil but you are not necessary. You will be wiped out or forced to accept patriarchy

Queens have always been far more warlike than kings… far more bloodshed on their hands historically (look it up)

Yeah the ones who don't support feminism. Especially orthodox jews. now DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!

DIE DIE DIE!!!

When the Titanic went down in 1912, women got to go in the lifeboats and the men got to die.

Can you imagine slaveowners treating their negroes this way? Can you envisage a scenario in which slaveowners would put their negroes in the lifeboats and then happily go down with the ship?

This patriarchy of yours was a very strange type of oppressor.

All these random ID's coming into a slide thread at the same time. Yeah it's obviously some half-baked attempt to raid. Pathetic really. Can't tell if MGTOW or TRS, likely both of them tbh.

Wayyyy after feminism started taking over western society… so yeah obviously that happened

I never considered the ability to provide for children when using that 10% male 90% female scenario to explain why women have higher sexual value. Interesting idea, it definitely explains why a woman's value is capped at where it is. However, the concept of women having 15+ women each is absurd. Some of them have immense difficulty even having one; 3+ is the obvious goal, but that would require the state to give financial incentives to have children. Whites just aren't like the ooga boogas who will plop out babies even when they're starving to death in a shack. As for the concept of reducing women to a lower status, that's also fair. Feminism is a disaster that needs to be undone; women need to be retaken from the jaws of modernity. Although reducing all of them to the status of "fuck slaves" doesn't seem like a good idea. First of all, just imagine if your mother was a "fuck slave" or a prostitute, it wouldn't be all that great. But if you're dad's super cool then it's okay, sort of like with a King and his harem. It would be better to just get rid of the systems that bribe women to divorce men and become single mothers, and allow men to enforce their natural power over their family. There are some women who are complete garbage (think brainwashed SJW types) who could be turned into "fuck slaves," however. Treating concubinage as the female version of death/imprisonment could be an effective strategy, albeit one that's extremely unlikely and unpopular.

OP is a faggot. But you're really not helping; Holla Forums is getting really cucked on the women question, and needs to actually discuss it. They should be held responsible for their actions, for any negative consequences of those things, and we can't just say "it's the jews that made them do it though!" because then there's no reason to judge any men.

So what queen did 9/11?

We can't tell the truth? I disagree.

sage