All-purpose health and fitness info thread

I don't recall seeing a thread like this up in pol now. And while there's redpill threads stickied they're not really focus on this subject. So, I'm posting it now.

Post any and all info (be it infographs or papers) on the best weights, diets, body builds (especially when it comes to attractiveness), all that fits under health and fitness.

I'll start off with these studies:

bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2563

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5827a2.htm#tab1

academic.oup.com/aje/article/178/9/1461/89376/Is-Obesity-Associated-With-a-Decline-in

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
tasteaholics.com/recipes/low-carb-breakfast
youtube.com/watch?v=-1EG-FaNt8o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
acneeinstein.com/fluoride-green-tea-concern/
gmb.io/wrists/
mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg
pastebin.com/Ush6huDi
8ch.net/newsplus/res/134249.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11019706.html
ibb.co/cyois6
8ch.net/pol/res/11075687.html
archive.is/tGVCw
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064803/
amazon.com/Fermenters-Favorites-Fermenter-Brewing-fermentation/dp/B01HQP2JHI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1514325581&sr=8-6&keywords=carboy
amazon.com/Twin-Bubble-Airlock-Carboy-Bung/dp/B00A6TRKO4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1514325581&sr=8-5&keywords=carboy
amazon.com/Ferrari-1170-Baron-Bottle-Capper/dp/B001D6KGTK/ref=sr_1_3?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1514325786&sr=1-3&keywords=bottle capper
amazon.com/Kombucha-Brooklyn-J7-GKD1-Q2O5-Bottling-Siphon/dp/B00CIXXM8O/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1514325850&sr=1-1&keywords=bottling pump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're fat or a skinny little faggot, you cannot call yourself a man or a woman.

Start lifting and fighting anons.

Balance your macro nutrients and go to yoga asana class.

No cross fit
No over dosing on protein
No fucking free weights

The reason there aren't threads like this is because, like the book threads, art threads, and so on, they are deleted by imkampfy. Anything that actually involves self improvement isn't allowed on this board, we're only a MSM news aggregate with a comments section.

No goy! Don't become strong and intelligent! Just stay in your containment board shitposting and ranting about how bad things are and doing nothing about it.

"macro" is lingo. If someone knows what macros are they probably don't need tips either.

You do realize that most of the people who participate in these threads have been banned, right?

I understand this board has been a compromised shithole for at least a couple years, but is it that bad now? Are we really making any ground anons? I need a whitepill, got the winter blues.

:-( y can't there be a peaceful memeing board where we can meme in peace?

Nothing lasts forever. The board is slowly dying which is a natural result of the level of control that has been established over the conversation here. Every time someone steps out of line they are banned and many become angry, and then leave the site forever. Look at the PPH and IP count, it's been dropping for months. As the conversation slows down and the level of discourse falls, that also causes more people to leave. I doubt this board will see serious activity outside of a major happening, and even then who knows.

This shouldn't trouble you greatly, the ideas have been implanted into enough minds that our course is set. Just take the time you used to use lurking or posting here and spend it on self improvement or economic advancement so you can be ready to contribute when the real fight starts.

Yes
In general? Leaps and bounds. Here? Fuck no.

It's a (((mystery)))

How 2 cure balding?

T-minus when? Until kike mods delete this?

Hopefully this helps.

Minoxidil (get a cheap brand from a doctor and start treating it early), there are also some fruit-teas to apply on-spot, who seem to work too. Improve your general health regardless, including mental health.

Also stop using shampoos, who are full of harmful chemicals. Reduce your usage gradually and then get rid of it altogether. It has literally no benefit for your hair, although I'm not sure about very long hairs…

Whoops, first half of was for

How can you wash your hair without shampoo? I have comparatively long hair so I need to wash them otherwise they look dirty.

Unless you're in a Norwegian black metal band or something like that, I see no reason not to get a proper fuckin' haircut.

I don't care what anons say

I'm going to bite the bullet and get on finisteride.

Losing my hair was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced on a personal level. I'm admittedly a pretty good looking man and ever since this happened I became very reclusive and insecure and lost an enormous amount of self esteem. I contribute it to the failed state of affairs I'm in right now.

It'd not as easy for me to "just shave ur head and grow a beard lmao", as I always had long full hair when I was a bit younger. Getting grils was never a problem for me, I always had a mirthful charm and charisma and confidence in my looks, and now at this point I get anxiety if I have my back turned to someone where my bald spot is exposed. It honestly ruined my lifr lads.

If you don't look good, you don't feel good, and it shows.

Have you considered investing in a fucking hat?

Because we have /fit/ you fucking sliding cunt.

What they mean, except without giving any nuance, is that you should carefully choose your shampoo.

Most shit tier chinese made shampoos uses sulfates, which have long carbon chains, to strip your hair of unnecessary oil. However, these sulfates have arguably too long of carbon chains and end of ripping all of your natural sebum (your body's natual oils) and leaves your skin dry and cracked. Dry cracked skin (in this case you scalp) leads to itching and eventually dandruff, speaking nothing of the horrors it wreaks on your hair.

Personally, I use something I find at Target which is Dr. Bronners. It uses fruit oils instead of harsh sulfates. After that I use a leave-in conditioner which is essentially adding beneficial oils back to your hair/scalp to prevent complete demoisturization. On occasion I still get dandruff when it gets cold, but that's when I start mixing in anti-dandruff shampoo back into my regimen. That is normally not much longer than a week to clear up though.

But I want to talk about self-improvement, not shitpost about taking showers with other men.

Here comes kikefy about to anchor another good thread. No, we don't have /fit/. /fit/ is shit here, and unless you mean we go back to 4chan then we are out of options. With all the dogshit threads on the catalog now, there's no excuse why we can't have a self-improvement threads.

Just get it out of your system already.

Well if you have long hair, I suppose you can/have to do shampoos. There are organic/less harmful ones and you can also try washing it with soap (soaps are also harmful and contain parabens and what not - get a less harmful one too), but again, I don't really know much about it in that case.

In my case, when I first stopped it would get dirty, so I would still use it once in a week, but with time your scalp adapts (people didn't need "shampoos" before anyway) and it honestly doesn't get dirty/oily - and even if it did, I would be cutting it shortly afterwards anyway - but I tell you, even before I cut, it's not "dirty" or whatever.

We need some /polmisc/ type of board to get this threads on

Listen, if I can put up with a hundred threads about fucking HWNDU, then kikefy can put up with a few occasional threads about self improvement.

If you did, you wouldn't be participating in a slide thread.

I do have a proper haircut, I have a haircut quite exactly like this (slightly lighter hair color though). So obviously I need to wash them otherwise, like all long hair, it looks dull and dirty.

Fair enough.

Noted, thanks.

My understanding is that when it comes to washing your body, you basically either have body washes (which are synthetic and often full of chemicals) and soaps (which are organic by virtue of being soaps).

Now, regarding shampoo: I know that there is soap specifically for washing your hair.

Would that be an alternative as well?

Fuck off yid. You don't belong here and never will.

He's right though

Shut the fuck up, Berkay.

Except he is patently wrong. The catalog disagrees.

is it time for me to start shilling my olympic-lifts-only regimen?

I did it for 3 years straight with light cardio and it worked pretty goddamn well

Sounds interesting, post it.

Dr. Bronners is fine for whole-body. It's rather gentle. So no need to go shopping for boutique products imo. The scents are great too. I like the tea tree one. What you should invest in is a good leave-in conditioner. If you have long woman hair they even sell tangle free, which I've found to be nice even though I don't have long hair.

You purged it after myself and others nuked the threads with emoji bombs nonstop.

Self improvement is a pathetic attempt to you? How jewish can you actually fucking get?

Every shabbat like clockwork.
We get maybe a two hour break between timezones where yids are going to and from temple but they do everything in their power to ruin the weekend.
It hasn't worked yet kikes, it will never work.

daily reminder that expending your seed freely is one of the worst things you can do for your health and well being. anyone who isnt practicing semen retention should begin immediately

In case people weren't aware, his is 'ResurrectedReplayer' the vol we have that used to go by the name of imkampfy. He hates self-improvement threads for some reason (he's a fat turkroach) and will soon anchor this one. He does not like white people improving themselves so this thread must be purged. He does this without fail. He also never admits to being the mod, but you can always tell it's him because he has autistically named all of his reaction images and tends to use the same ones.

This is the board log where you can track vol actions. Take a look how I'll likely be banned and who will tank this thread.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

YOU are the saturday morning kike, you kike!

Goal: +~10% max lift every 12 weeks
3 days per week @ 70-80% max for compounds/olympics
Day 1:
-10 mins cardio
-clean-and-jerk 5x5
-front squat 5x5
-military press 5x5

Day 2:
-10 mins cardio
-deadlift 5x5
-straight-legged lift 5x5
-bent-over-row 5x5
-upward row 5x5

Day 3:
-10 mins cardio
-snatch 5x5
-dips 2xfailure
-pull-ups 2xfailure
-(optional) bench 5x5

every couple of weeks, test your maxes 2x1

be sure to end every session with a cold shower and coconut water or you'll be a sorry sod

also fuck crossfit

daily reminder to adopt a consistent meditation regimen
"everyone should meditate thirty minutes a day, and if you dont have time for thirty minutes of meditation then you should meditate for an hour"
book related is also legit

Read about meditiation before actually doing it.

If you are thinking about stuff when you sit there, you are actually contemplating, not meditating.

The idea is to clear your mind and think as little as possible.

This. Lifting is merely half the battle.

That's because the (((Alt-Right))) can't meme and /our/campaign was a flaming wreck that went no where.

People like you are the reason I still come to this shithole.

If you reach the top tier of meditation, and learn to reach it reliably, which is quite possible to do, then you need literally only that instant, you need only reach it momentarily. This is the biggest secret of meditation that even many masters do not know.

Look, bud, it's all about improving every other aspect about yourself. Get fit, maintain a good diet, keep your skin clean, etc. Find a hairstyle, and wear it with confidence. Girls pick up on confidence, not your bald spot. You're putting yourself into a bind with the insecurity over it. Exude confidence, and let the charm take over once they're hooked. I presume this is for finding a good wife who won't care about your bald spot, and not superficial roasties.
t.balding guy at age 29 who has no issues with talking to women.

Absolutely disingenuous horseshit. Fast boards have shit level of discourse precisely because they're fast enough to grab the attention of newfag ADHD teenagers which come in droves and shitpost, every thread is disposable and buried under mountains of inanity. Go to cuck/b/ and see how you like it.

I guess that's exactly what you'd want to achieve if you had your way though. Water discourse down, bury worthwile threads under a pile of bullshit. Good luck with that.

I've looked like shit my entire life, lifting is what got me the foot in the door for relationships. Balding+aging? nigger you ain't shit.
it always amuses me to hear about people thinking highly of themselves, before putting any effort in whatsoever, suddenly having their bubble pop.
Have you seen the ignoramuses that wander this land, disgusting bloated abominations, whose only method for fitting in is to exude confidence? It just works, feeling bad about yourself is the path to self-ostracization.

Everything he said was right tho. This is the exact same shit that was happening on Cuckchan right before the exodus.

Guys, I've been a skinny faggot my whole life. At my lowest I was just barely over a hundred pounds. But I just don't get fucking hungry. Even with moderate physical activity I can easily get by with just one big meal, sometimes two. I'm tired of being a bag of bones though. I want to put on somewhere around 50 pounds. Making things that taste good and are also good for clean bulking seems so expensive too. Any former skellies got any advice for a brother?

Also Holla Forums isn't the same any more. I know there are still dedicated anons here trying to make a difference, but it's just not the same as it was during the Hotwheels days. Nearly every thread was interesting, hilarious, and informative. The only thing keeping me from reading entire 500+ post threads was time constraints. Every morning was easy to look at the catalog and see exciting new interesting threads, but now the same boring, unreadable threads will be up for a week straight, maybe one good thread every other day, if that. It's fucking dog shit.

To those who are health conscious I have probably the most important thing you can do for yourself: control the things that go into your body.

First and foremost, you must start to cook your own meals using raw ingredients. I'm not talking about organic raw fag bullshit, I'm talking about buying uncooked vegetables and meats and preparing them for meals. Buying frozen pizzas should embarass you. Pick up a skillet, some oil, chop some veggies, and start learning how to cook a few meals for yourself.

I make my own bread, butter, mayonnaise, all meals while having a full time job and work out.

Former skellington here. Peanut butter protein shakes are your ticket. You need to drink 1 milk, protein powder, banana, 2TBSP peanut butter shake in the morning and night. Also work out with a regular regimen. Stronglifts is good.

Not a skinny faggot but I remember something I read in Bill Starr's classic book" the strongest shall survive": if you want to gain weight, just drink one extra protein shake before going to bed.

I can search for the exact quote if you want, I have the book.

make sure to watch an amv at least once daily

yes, but also remember that you dont actually need to read anything at all if you understand what it simply is.
i guess this is one type, but you generally want to also keep your focus on one thing (e.g. you breath) as a sort of anchor to the present and away from the distractions of the "monkey mind". the most common or simple form of meditation is just to focus on your breath.
if you've never tried it; try to focus only your breath and the sensation of it for twenty seconds without getting distracted in any way. another common one is to just scan your body for sensations, but dont interpret them as good or bad; just notice them and then move on. lately i've been using my heartbeat as the point of focus and i would recommend it

but have you tried semen retention and rubbing onions on your head?
also why would you do something synthetic like that to alter the appearance of your genes? that's like dying your hair blond or wearing colored contacts when your eyes are actually brown. being bald isnt even that bad ffs

"almost all fights are won by those who can eat the most"
stop being a bitch and just eat more. if you want to gain 50 pounds there's no other way. peanut butter and red meat are good. whole milk is good too if you like drinking it. dont worry about eggs so much because they're very filling for the amount of calories that they contain. you should meditate too - stress will greatly impede your gainz srs
make sure you do a lot of squats (watch some tom platz videos where he trains people or does his lectures or whatever). if you have access to a reverse hyper use it all the time, and do plenty of compound movements and dont forget about calves and abs

Help a casualfag out, what is being banned, and why?

Is it just the board owner or site wide shit?

Also, been doing Stronglifts for about 3 months now, seen some decent progress, though I'd like my bodyfat % to go down. I've starte doing BJJ twice a week, along with eating cleaner. Can I realistically achieve 12% bodyfat with such a program?

I know next to nothing about macros and all that. I've been eating more and more stuff I find off here

>tasteaholics.com/recipes/low-carb-breakfast

because I am learning to cook at the same time.

Ah fuck it, my autism got the best of me and I looked it up anyway.

Strongest shall survive, Chapter 15: A few special nutritonal situations

page 142

I know of one athlete who adds half a pound to his bodywight each day simply by drinking a protein milkshake before going to bed. He eats only his three normal meals per days plus this high protein milkshake. It is enough to elevate his bodywreight slowly but surely. The milkshake consists of eight ounces of milk, two scoops of ice cream, one cup of dried milk solids, a banana, and a cup of yogurt all mixed in a blender. Others who do not gain this easily, take this mixture twice a day. Mixed in the morning, it is drunk along with each meal instead of a regular glass of milk. A convenient and very simple way to add some additional pounds.

So there you have it user.

i also forgot to mention that you should try honey. buy the real stuff (raw unfiltered or whatever). you can try mixing it with peanut butter or just drink it straight

stop with that fucking formatting it looks like shit
if you want your bf% to go down you need to eat less. you can also do cardio, but eating less is the main thing. if you want to do cardio i would recomment HIIT (high intensity interval training). the idea is to go all out for a period and and then go slow for a period, so a routing would look like this: sprint for thirty seconds, jog for one minute; repeat. i like to do it on the rowing machine for six cycles at the end of my workouts, but you can adjust however you want. some people prefer a 1:1 ratio or to do it on a bike - it doesnt matter
start reading the nutrition facts of everything you eat to get a feel for what's in it. just make sure you get enough protein (.8g per lb of bw is plenty) and make sure you get enough fat per day for hormones and shit. the rest should be carbs. carbs have carbon and are good
please dont use this phrase

Yearly reminder this board exists: >>>/improve/

Here's a catalog shot from a while back.

Haha, I was the one who standardized the posting of those. I made the image and the thread each time. Good times.

Their idea of improvement is pure faggotry.

The hell are you talking about famalam?

Take your dreadlocked ass back to tibet you tea drinking faggot.

Penis not in vagina, but elsewhere - in a MAN. As the Communists do it.

Jesus christ. Did you mean to say, "No machines. Use only free weights"?

How do I fight the cravings? I am extremely weak willed and have issues with all forms of addiction. Should I quit cold turkey? I know I shouldn't binge before I quit, but I usually find myself binging later when I relapse if I don't

Take a cold shower every time you have the urge to fap. Cold showers are good for you, and the willpower you gain taking cold showers will make nofap a lot easier. It gives you a lot of strength. You feel like a god.

I'm not a /fit/ person and for the same reason of being a skinnyfat man of bones, and i'm ashamed of it
But, lifting is only part of the whole pie.
It is essential you also
Do not Eat shit
Keep your intake of processed foods to an absolute minimum, or eliminate them entirely from your diet

attention true /fit/ - i am aware there are issues with this next part, however it's good for your body and tastes good too.

My personal favorite things to consume
Breakfast -
Boiled, or scrambled eggs with salt and pepper on them.
If not that then a breakfast cereal consisting of grains
(i'm not speaking about grocery-store brand shit either, i mean making your own cereal out of it - two bowls of maybe 5oz of the stuff mixed with almonds or some brown sugar for ready-to-use carbs and you're set for the morning)
milk or non-pasteurized juice, preferably you made yourself
(orange juice and apple juice you buy in the grocery store is not the greatest since most of the time it's concentrated and has extra sugars and preservatives added in)

For lunch -
Try to have red meat in this. Beef, pork, turkey.
If you're going to have a sandwich make sure the bread is full of nuts and other grains as well.
Plain or vanilla yogurt is okay too on occasion.

Dinner -
Doesn't have to have meat in it, but always a good thing if you do.
Whole boiled potatoes with nothing on them, if you can stand the taste, are a an excellent source of starches, but don't eat them every day.
Greens like broccoli, cauliflower should be steamed and not boiled because then the lost vitamins are at a minimum.
Also eat the stems of them, because then you can double your intake of vitamins.

I could list an entire food guide on what to consume / what not to consume but that would take up the entire thread.

This is 100% true. No shitpost, it's true

Go cold turkey. The reason why you probably fap is that you have time to kill. This is what I did before nofap - I didn't know what to do so I just said to myself "Eh, watching some pornhub wouldn't hurt" 6 months stronger on nofap
Do what this user suggests
And in addition, I would recommend doing something around where ever you live - clean up your room, go on a bike ride, join an outing club you might even meet a grill while you're at it
Tl;dr - Don't give yourself a reason to fap and you're already halfway there

Machines are good for beginning /fit/ since there is little risk of breaking or straining something unless bad form or generally overloading is involved.

Oh that would be pretty smart. But wouldn't replacing the cravings with a cold shower potentially lead to weird associations? I'd be using this for weed too tbh so I don't want to start craving a cold shower or something lmao

Do the opposite of this absolute faggotry. A hanging stretch to regularly uncompress the spine is all a man needs. Just start low, go very slow and consistent with progressing in 5x5 lifts three times per week. Stay away from extremes in diet or training. Building your body is a lifestyle not a quick fix.

>>>/fit/

That makes sense. When I had the most success quitting was when I was learning how to skateboard. Everytime I got cravings I would just go skate until I was too tired to want to fap/smoke and that usually would do the trick.

(Checked)

Red light therapy is probably the best bet with no side effects. But results are still mediocre usually. Stay the hell away from finasteride or other drugs that mess with androgens. Even if it sometimes seems to help it's not worth it. Focus more on general health and self improvement and forget about your hair.

Kikefy is back I see.

This is actually an extremely inaccurate depiction of what Christian philosophy actually teaches.

Mankind is a creature shaped in the image of God. It is for all intents and purposes the absolute pinnacle of the natural world, with dominion over all other forms of nature. Man may domesticate animals, practice agriculture, develop industry, practice the arts, and reach civilization because he, like God, is a creator.

The Fall of Man depicts how mankind, once a creature of the world fully ignorant of its own nudity, came to an understanding of good and evil - of what is right, and what is wrong. This is the basis of morality. The result is Sin. Animals do not comprehend morality, and as such, cannot sin. Humans on the other hand are a being which, like God, is able to understand immortality. As such, mankind is capable of sinning against God.

Sins are the result of a perversion of natural order. The human body, as a biological machine, requires nourishment. Gluttony perverts this - it is over-consumption, something which leads Man to harming himself and the world around him. It is the nature of man to be sexually aroused, to take a wife, and to have children. Lust perverts this - it is sex without emotional attachment, personal pleasure over society, and a means to put Man into conflict with his fellow man. It is the nature of man to hold righteous anger over wrong-doers, to have laws and punish those who violate them. Wrath perverts this - it is rage without forgiveness, a desire for disproportionate vengeance, which creates an unending spiral of conflict. Man should look upon the achievements of others and wish to replicate them; not to desire what they have without putting in equivalent effort (Envy). Man should have want of things with purpose behind; he should desire them simply for the sake of having them (Greed). Man requires rest; he should not forsake work entirely (Sloth). Man should be evaluate himself fairly; he should not be a braggart or think more highly of himself than his true value states (Pride).

The World is not rotten, and it is not decaying. But by its very nature, mankind is vulnerable to temptation. The Christian ideology states that all Men, regardless of purity, have sinned against God. God is a father figure - when his children misbehave, they should be punished. Through the blood of Christ, however, there is a way back to God - asking forgiveness. Or, more specifically, asking forgiveness and actually desiring it.

The ideal man of Christianity looks something like this:
He is a man of normal build. He may be athletic or he may be a little malnourished, depending on the wealth he has. Most certainly, he is not fat. His meals are typically plain - marginally more extravagant when dealing with men of extravagance, of lower quality when speaking to men of poverty, but simply plain when on his lonesome. He works hard, never slacking off. He is married to a woman, and has children. He is content with his lot in life, but understands that the better his station, the better he can provide for his own family and for others around him.

He looks to those men above himself and sees the greater fortunes they possesses. Though he, too, would like to be in that position, he shall do so only by his own effort - he does not feel hate over the fortune of others. Often, in his faith, he see things that enrage him. When he sees something wrong, he steps in to prevent it. But he does not do so out of blind hate - He does what needs to be done, and ends it there. He forgives those who wrong him - but he will surely defend himself and those around him, and seek legal justice to be had. If there is no law in the land, then he shall arbitrate it himself. If called by his country or kin to fight, he shall do so - not with hatred for his nations enemies in his heart, but out of love, and an obligation to end the conflict as soon as possible.

If asked, the man would smile and accurately recount his own accomplishments. He would not attempt to hide behind a mantle of false modesty, nor would he brag. In all things, he gives praise to God, for allowing him the opportunities he has had.

In short:
Man is not a fallen angel. Man is a creature of flesh and spirit. This is his natural state - but it is one he can transcend after death. No amount of personal effort will do this. Christ is the path. The mortal life is a trial - strive to be as perfect as you can. Accept your failings, but do not allow them to consume you ("I can do whatever I want because it'll be forgiven" =/= Traditional Christian ideal; this is spiritualist bullshit).

Saged for off-topic.

more on meditation: a guy asked a monk how long it takes to reach enlightenment. the monk said ten years. the guy then asked "but what if i try really hard?" the monk replied "for you, twenty years."
be mindful of the paradox of effort through non-effort. the harder you grasp it the more it falls through your fingers

penis only for urination and making babies with wife

be aware the the urges make you very delusional and that when they pass you'll feel silly for having had them in the first place. dont allow yourself to be convinced that it's okay to fap.
other than that i would suggest viewing nofap related media as encouragement and morale boost. the fortification of your resolve from the knowledge that semen retention is best is also very important. read some stuff that yogi hindu types have written about it as well. one method of staving off urges is to just distract yourself with something else. i find that focusing on the breath is a good one pro tip: the breath can also be used as a sort of fidget device, like a fidget spinner, except it's actually meditative and healthy instead of the modern day dreidel.
i think it's more about spirit than willpower

How do you do that?

i've been on a ketogenic diet lately.
i think it's very important to keep your diet simple and definitely as organic and non-fucked as possible. before i was on keto my diet was even simpler: rice, red meat, and eggs. if you're good at cooking and creative then there's plenty of ways to spice things up and whatnot. i'm gonna go 80% veg*n one of these days but for now i gotta eat meat because reasons. i really like fasting too but i cant do it because i need gainz

on the topic of consumption: everyone should have a reverse osmosis water filter (i'm mainly talking to americans because fluoride). some supplements that reduce fluoridation are boron, iodine, apple cider vinegar (Braggs brand is good), and people say meditation helps too but i dont know about that

if you're gonna have to start doing real exercises eventually you might as well learn how to from the beginning. starting strength by mark rippetoe is a great beginner book if you dont know anything about lifting and want to start. also watch these videos youtube.com/watch?v=-1EG-FaNt8o

Bump because it triggers you.

starting strength

grass-fed beef/lamb/dairy (ideally 100% grass-fed)
wild-caught, low mercury seafood
raise your own chickens for eggs and chicken
hunt your own turkey and other game

pick one faggot

go away kikefy

Considering how this thread will get deleted sooner or later, does anyone know any other imageboards that aren't compromised?

Not really health related. Let's keep this thread on the level.

Do you want ones that will get you v& instantly for posting? I can tell you a dozen of those :^)

Guess who’s triggered!

Skinnyfat manlet detected.

Does anyone have any real documentation of the effects of flouride? Is it possible to reverse any damage done?

i was optimizing for myself-in the morning i eat more cheesy eggs than i want to-6 to 8- for lunch pic related 1-2 plates, afternoon snack consists of milshake, within milkshake is full fat kefir, berries, honey, applecider vinegar,herbs(Ganoderma lucidum, Withania somnifera, Octimum sanctum), once per week smell up the sauna with my essential oils

see
i believe in boron the most because of what i read one time about a doctor talking about it in relation to removal of fluoride

Just hang from a pull up bar and relax every muscle except your grip. Work up to a minute or two and do it at least daily. An even better technique worth looking up is a "supported downward dog" with a yoga rope set up. You can buy a special harness for it, so you get traction from the base of the spine as you reach forward in the opposite direction. Yoga is mostly a worthless waste of time for men, except for this.

Take what you eat and add another slice of meat to your dinner at first. Then after 2 weeks, add some more food to your lunch. Then 2 more weeks, add more food to your breakfast. Lift at the same time.

If you don't gain weight, add more food in the same way as previously. You will gain weight aswell as making it into a routine so you don't really think about it after a couple of weeks.

You don't really need to do that thuogh, your spine is suppose to uncompress whenever you lay down, hence why people are always some inches taller in the morning compared to in the night.

Can you help a brotha out who wants to meditate better? I can relax and focus only on my breathing pretty consistently now, but what is the point of just sitting there in silence? Is there something grander I should contemplate, or should I literally just have silence in my head?

Also can I meditate anywhere? Usually I don't have time to find a quiet empty place so instead I meditate in places like the bus where its loud and distracting all around me. It definitely makes it harder for me to clear everything, but I think it helps me desensitize myself while I am meditating

Vid related. It's what I do.

He is a literal kike who hates white people.

Does this also apply to having sex?
I have a gf. We do it like 2-3 times a week.

how often do you do it?
you shouldnt really be noticing the silence in your head. you should be noticing your breath only (unless of course you're doing a different type of meditation). and yeah you can meditate anywhere for any amount of time. in one of my other posts i said that you can use meditation as fidget spinner alternative if you're just standing around or whatever

thought it was /b tards that made posts like this…
since its common knowledge

damn user your just wanting to find a slow way to die?

well if you're shooting loads in/on your gf all the time then you arent practicing semen retention. many people of the various nofap communities will say it's only about not masturbating, and others will say that it's only porn itself that is bad, but they're all a bunch of casuals and normalfaggots. if you want the benefits of semen retention then you have to actually retain your semen. you really shouldnt be having sex like that anyways. sex is for making babies and doing it so frivolously and for shallow purposes will only serve to make you weaker in body and spirit and to corrupt and diminish the virtue of the woman you're with, of which there really isnt any way for her to get it back once it's gone

The debate on RO removal of fluoride has not been settled. Most assuredly any nano-sized particles are not removed by RO.

Once you actually get your own distiller and try distilled water you won't ever go back.

Change your moderate physical activity and make it a little more intense. You don't have to go crazy and hurt yourself, but if you're actually lifting and pushing yourself you WILL get hungrier. You'll get a voracious appetite you didn't know you had.

t. former skelly turned ottermode

Honestly it varies heavily per week and I am trying to do it more frequently, but its hard.
With the breathing, is there an end goal here? I understand trying to recognize your own preconceived notions, but like is that it?

While we're on the subject of cleanliness, how about deodorants? Are they all shit tier that should be avoided, or are there any that are "organic/natural/safer" for you?

Been using those mineral salt ones all my life. You can get them at health food stores usually. Not sure if there is scientific reason to be afraid of the normal ones but the mineral ones work so whatever

Just use soap that isn't full of additives.
I'm fond of pic related, but there are also liquid castile soaps available that make it easy to add your own additives like essential oils.

I get irritation from a lot of conventional and "natural" deodorants. The hard ones tend to be the worst, and in general the gel ones are far more tolerable.

I've tried a lot of types over the years and I'm basically moving from one to another.

Recently I've had success with Schmidt's Charcoal + "Magnesium" (which I presume is what they are calling the scent). Seems to be working well enough and I have't noticed any irritation yet. It's kinda gritty an unimpressive to look at but so far not issues with actual use.

You're own mileage will vary. Every single deodorant will have that one guy that says "Tried it and it gave me oozing boils so 2/5 stars"

Enjoy your prostate cancer fucktard.

He clearly didn't say that.

The "blow your loads to prevent prostate cancer" is jew science to make men lose testosterone and to encourage masturbation addiction.

If you're ejaculating on a regular basis you're dumping testosterone out of your body. Testosterone is what keeps your balls healthy and semen is concentrated testosterone. Low-testosterone men and trannies on estrogen hormones get achy balls because their balls are slowly atrophying. Semen retention means that the loads you're not blowing end up being re-absorbed into your body; i.e. free testosterone gradually accumulating in your bloodstream.

The Dr Bronners is for hair and body, just use a natural sponge/loofah like our amphibious ancestors did. Bar soap is for disgusting plebs.

Skip breakfast and drink more water. "Breakfast is the most important meal" was invented by gmo cereal companies.
Fasting vid related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c

Not to mention all the trace minerals that most western diets are lacking anyway. It's called "the little death" for a reason.

Aluminum is the major culprit to avoid there. It leads to a lot of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's.

This is the brand my wife and I use. Though I only use it when I can't take a shower for some reason tbh. The lymbic system is the body's sewer system and your armpits are the major drains so blocking their pores is generally a bad idea anyway. Once you clean up your diets and bodies to a point your musk should smell good to women anyway. Chlorophyll(leafy greens, algae) will help deodorize your sweat.

Honestly sometimes it's easier for me to meditate in public were there are low conversations because I can quiet the inner monologue easier. It helps if the people around are in a good mood. If meditating with your eyes open, focus on observing without analyzing. If you start to analyze something move your gaze to something else.

What is your end goal?
Health, enlightenment, or blasting yids with psy attacks?

Protip: Meditation and medication are homonyms for a reason lads.

Checked, beginning immediately.
Kek hath spoken faggots.

Wouldn't you ejaculate anyways, eventually?

I forgot, as stupid as it sounds wearing a hoodie helps me focus. Plus then you can do the mudras(hand gestures) in the pocket. Depending on your belief, the mudras are either a way to take focus away from your conscious mind besides just your breathing, or connecting circuits of energy path ways. All the "illuminati hand signs" are mudras for gathering loosh from the audience that does it back; this includes Trumps "ok" sign. Learning a whole bunch is unnecessary though, it's just a way for the easily distracted to focus and breath deep below the diaphragm. I really only do the one in the last pic.

meditation comes from proto Indo-Aryans.
The Pali texts say only Aryan men can become Buddahs; all others can only practice and live a good life in hopes of being reborn as one.

Drink distilled water. It's the best way to clean your body.

That's kinda the point, user.
If you want your woman to be loyal to you, you need her to be intelligent enough that she understands that her sexual marketplace value is gone after giving birth to 4-5 kids and getting fucked from every direction especially when she hits 30. I have no intention of keeping her desirable to other men. She only has to be desirable to me. That is her function and purpose in life.

That has absolutely nothing to do with ejaculation.

but (((studies have shown)))…

Serious health tip: If you're in an area with too many Niggers and other Shitskins, screen any White women you approach for sex with Shitakins.

Niggers and other Shitskins are more sex diseased than Whites regardless of sex or how faggy they are. Any White chick who got her ass plowed by a Dindu or Achmed is a walking sewer and won't admit it at first. You need to investigate or reject.

Women who are reproductively helpful and attractive are sluts feom birth. Don't put them on a pedestal.

MY FUCKING DUDE
I love the hand positioning when I meditate. My grandmother is a practicing Reiki Master so I have been talking to her a lot about this stuff, but she's getting old and doesn't remember everything too well. My favorite is the last pic too. Thumbs touching with left fingers in the right ones.

You're an idiot and I hope you enjoy having all of your cells explode from reverse osmosis.

So partially I am trying to get better at focusing my inner chakras and all the energy shit with reiki. That and better general health and mentality. I play SSBM at tournaments, but I have a shit mentality. I also wanna get out of my own head while I'm playing in tourney so that I don't have to fight myself and the other player.

I hope you enjoy osteoporosis!

Distilled water may be devoid of minerals, but your food obviously does. If you're really worried about it you can add some electrolytes to your water, if just for the taste.

No, you're missing the part. Water aggressively binds to minerals, so if you don't consume mineralized water you are actually stripping the minerals in your body because the distilled water binds to minerals already in use by your body and then forces you to piss it out. It's not that it's just a lack of minerals, it actively strips your bones and body of minerals you've already got in your body.

Can anyone redpill me on caffeine, tea, alcohol and tobacco?

NO

Staves off dementia, but sometimes gives people the runs. Lots of people take caffeine for a reason. There's not many downsides and the light energetic component is very appealing to those with a heavy schedule.

This guy knows.
The polarity of pure H2O basically makes it a shit ton of little magnets flying around inside of your body that rip off molecules the second it can. You don't want to fuck up your concentrations of ions in your body.

Where is the line drawn between pure H2O and stagnant swamp water?

Pure h20 = distilled water (unmineralized)

Mineralized water is water they add magnesium, calcium to.

it's important to note that this isn't distilled water that i'm drinking. i get that trace minerals and stuff are important and that you get some of them from water, but i can't deny what my body was telling me; drinking any kind of "mineral" water, even just unfiltered tap water, resulted in that same throbbing pain in my right side every morning when i would wake up. switching off of that stuff got rid of the pain, and it's too clear to be a coincidence. 2-3 days of drinking unfiltered tap water or crystal geyser resulted in a return of the throb in the morning. avoiding that water and drinking purified water (not labeled as distilled water) got rid of the pain.

One glass of wine every other day won't give you any of the downsides of its consumption, if you live an active life (as in, exercise at least once every other day). It helps to slow down things and relax if you'd like, just don't drink beer or other heavy sugar alcohol drinks.

No.

Stay away from capsules. Coffee on itself is great, and drinking two cups a day is completely fine and normal. Best time of the day being as you wake up and after lunch. Try not to consume after 6pm or you'll face trouble sleeping.

It's coffee for britbongs. Different teas do different stuff. Camomile tea is excellent as a calming drink, mint tea is quite healthy and several other teas have some caffeine in it. It's tough to bring everything under the same umbrella, but bottomline is that it is healthy and there's nothing that you should be worried about.

The choice is not tap versus distilled. That's what reverse osmosis systems are for. Many include remineralization steps.

Doesn't tea have fluoride though?

We have some dumb ass niggers on this website now

There is no evidence that distilled water leaches a significant amount of minerals from the body when consumed. Just because it may bond with some free ions from digested food in the digestive system doesn't mean it will flush much of it from your system once it has been absorbed into the intestine. And almost all of the minerals in the body are in organic forms that aren't reactive with distilled water anyways.

acneeinstein.com/fluoride-green-tea-concern/

Read
No drink with the exception of filtered water will bring you healthy results if you're drinking one gallon of it every day.

That couldn't be more wrong. Raw natural whole milk is part of my GOMAD diet. I can now squat two planetoids and am starting to see visions of the future.

4fold breath:
Breathe in for 4 seconds
Hold lungs at full for 4 seconds
Exhale for 4 seconds
Hold lungs at empty for 4 seconds
Repeat for no less than 15 minutes.
You're welcome.

This is 100% true, and the roman salute is one of them.

There is no white pill.

CINNABON ZOOMS

AXES AND ELBOWS

Distilled water is bad for you because there are no ions in the water at all. Filtered and purified water still has ions in it, just less.
You should obviously be drinking clean water just don't overdue it.

Someone drank gallons of a single type of drink for 37 years and was shocked that she developed a weird health problem. Mix up what you drink occasionally, or just drink water my dude.

When I breath I find that I have much larger lungs than what I can inhale in 4 seconds. Should I be trying to inhale at a rate where my lungs will be full at the end of the 4 seconds?

The white pill goes inside your white wife ya demoralizer.

I was beginning to think real Christians didn't exist anymore, that I was alone, beset on all sides. Good to see that they do. God bless, user.

checked
Pic related

Treasure her and learn all you can from her.

What is some good inspiration for anons? The fire inside me is dead or maybe it never even kindled to begin with.

Also how the fuck do I quit porn and fapping?

Let's talk Nootropics
Has anybody taken Modafinil? If so describe the effectiveness.

I haven't really need them in a while but my stack is something like:

100mg Phynylpiracetam
10mg nooept
500mg cdp choline
300mg dmae bitrate
100mg coloracetam
1 tablespoon ashwaghanda powder

Do we fallback to >>>/new/ or what?

Go take a frigid cold shower right now. What you need to is to return your locus of control to yourself. Sitting under ice cold water in a shower takes willpower, and you will build it by doing it. Try for 5 minutes. Come back and let me know how you feel.

Prostate health.

I'm sure its useful, but a cold shower right before bed won't help and also my shower is shit. Its either hot, mild or ice cold. Would be nice to work my way through cold settings, but the cold is too cold for me.

I'm telling you. Sack up and go take a cold shower. Try for 1 minute.

I've recently started smoking pipe tobacco occasionally, it gives me a level of mental sharpness and focus that can be quite attractive. I'd really rather not make a habit out of it though. Anybody have recommendations for alternatives? I exercise regularly, eat as healthy as possible, and try to drink mostly water, but I still enjoy a good smoke. I really don't want to rot my teeth or get cancer though. Someone once recommended blue lotus, but I still haven't gotten around to trying it.

I do! She gives me books that I read, and I call her a lot. She gives me an idea of what the energy is like in the world. According to her the energy is coming from higher vibrations and is moving down into the physical world Take with a grain of salt cuz I can't fully remember/understand what she tells me sometimes When I try to channel reiki into her body I can feel a force (almost like a river) flowing down from my crown to my hands and into her. After a few minutes of this my hands will be bright red and extremely hot. Im still not really sure what is happening, but I can definitely tell something is happening.

Take an ice cold 1 minute shower. That or eat a full raw potato while misting water on your face until you stop feeling urges

t. stick insect

I recently ended a 6 fucking month nofap streak and I'm ready for another 12 monther. You would not believe the level of confidence and self worth you will acquire by the third month. This is not a meme. I urge you to pursue a fap/porn free life.

As for advice on how to quit,
Get /fit/. I wake up early every morning and go for a 6mile bike ride. If it's raining/snowing I lift weights. During the summer I went for 15 mile rides nearly everyday. I can't stress enough the importance of exercise. I shifts your focus away form the pathetic self defilement you indulge in and builds confidence, will power strength and attractiveness. Also, if you go to bed exhausted you are less likely to wank.

Try to channel your sexual energy. During my 6 month streak do you think I didn't have the urge to bust a load? Instead I channeled it into self improvement. If you wish to quit this disgusting habit of yours it is absolutely imperative that you learn to control your animal instincts and to harness them for your own benefit.

I promise you it gets easier though. Aim for one week, but instead of a celebratory cumshot, go for another week. Once you hit that one month mark you WILL notice a certain liveliness and vigor. The longer you go without wanking, the easier it gets to not wank, and the more you will look down upon those that do.

And don't forget (((WHO))) runs the porn industry.

What about nocturnal emissions?

Tis true. Kampfy gave me my first ban back on an opiates thread. Its how I met the wizard. Also made me stick with the Zombie nickname.

I wouldn't count them personally since they are out of your control. Nofap for me is about developing inner strength and harnessing your animal instincts so theres not much you can control during your sleep.

The wizard? I'm guessing most of us are going to get banned after posting in here so do you mind posting a place good that isn't as (((controlled))) as here?

Shit meme.

(checked)

Trips confirm, go for your goal. Ive been self conscious about skinny arms my whole life. I always had ok legs but skinny ass arms, just owing to my build. I even worked out and would gain some muscle but not enough to fill out a shirt the right way, never wanted to take off my shirt and be a skelly.

I finally resolved to just roid up. I made a mistake going the synthetic way and learned better after one course of anabolic steroids. I switched to DHEA and it was better for me but even better was 7-keto DHEA. This too produced some ill feelings so wizard recommended me Beta-Ecdysterone.

This was the best thing i had encountered up until pic related. It is literally the most natural and mind blowing andorgenic thing you can take: motherfucking pine pollen. Trees work on a yearly cycle where growth occurs during one part of the year. During the spring, the growth hormones that helped it grow are purged from its system. These "plant sterols" come off the pine trees in the form of "pine pollen". Just eating pine pollen gives you a wealth of benefit to your hormonal and neurohormonal levels (androgenic hormones are not just for your physical health but your mental health).

But it gets better. Like the herbal wizard showed us with akkuama and others, natural things often do more than just boost us. Pine pollen has agonistic and antagonistic properties. It can boost levels of testosterone but also lower estrogen, and overall promotes a healthy hormone balance.

For a stronger effect, a tincture is made by soaking the pollen in alcohol. I buy "pine pollen tincture" in bottles to take sublingually, and I can even microdose it. One dose before each workout day (3x/week) and i gain size and feel rejuvinated. I alternate months doing the dosing or not at all.

I have 20 pounds left of mass to gain and I will finally fill out a shirt, then I can work out a maintenance schedule and keep it forever. And because of the nature of muscle gain, I probably wont need it after the gains come.

Fuck the faggot haters, do what gives you self-esteem. Remember we all once believed to feel bad for being white. Dont feel bad for wanting to use science to master your physical form (except for trannies they are doomed to a wretched life).

Not this board that is for sure, cuckchan now has defacto malware payloads in it's scripts so you need ublock and greasemonkey just to browse the site semi-safely. He did this to the Japs and even stole their credit card information this is why they hate him so much. Although /pdfs/ as a board is still up for books the very act of encouraging reading books being bannable is absurd.

I'm not saying nofap is the silver bullet that will end all of your life's problems, but how can you pursue a successful life when you don't even have the will power to stop yourself from jerking off. Nofap is a major step towards self-mastery.

whoops here you go

The biggest obstacle I have to deal with is my wrists, falling on ice one too many times and landing on your hands can fuck you up so I was stone walled for a year from even doing one proper pushup without excruciating pain and I couldn't even do certain exercises with proper form at all then and now. That said for anyone who is in a similar boat these starting resources will get you on the right track but I am warning you now it is going to be an embarrassingly grueling hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdD7CgN5FGg
youtube.com/watch?v=R6EOr10RZEw
gmb.io/wrists/

Soft tissue injuries are best dealt with through weigthlifting. Just go slow as fuck and stay slow as fuck.

I recall a lot of fun threads like these before Jim's hostile takeover.

What are you a fag?

I cut a majority of corn from my diet this year. I've been off of short grain globalist wheat since 2012.

You could consume hormone balancing foods like maca.

First step to being healthy is to make sure your gut works properly.

You could try controlling what you find attractive. Cut out the hardcore shit, and only look at images of healthy clothed or semi clothed women. Cut out the vulgar images, and instead view those that show the beauty of a healthy woman's body.

Remove dick from your porn, and you will be that much less of a cuck. Eventually you may end up just wanting a real woman, and stop being a faggot.

I think I'll just stick to weights.

Reminder that big soft beds will fuck your shit up fam. I recommend sleeping on the floor using blankets, a cot mattress or a futon. It's way better for your spine, it's more hygienic (you can easily air out your blankets/mat, beds inevitably become massive bacterial colonies) and it's more comfy (once you get used to the change). You can also put it away during the day which is nice.

I fucking know. I don't even want to go onto it cuz I don't want my CPU to get mined for bitcoin. Wait is that actually a rule in /pdfs/? I never really went there. And /fit/ is cucked as fuck. A bunch of tranny loving TRSodemites.
This guy gets it. Willpower is something you build and has unlimited potential to fill.

PEANUT BUTTER USED TO BE CHEAP 16oz JAR WAS JUST $3.99 LAST YEAR AND NOW THESE TRENDING DIET FAGS MADE MUH BRAND GO UP BY $2 DOLLARS I TAKE A SACK LUNCH OF pb&j 3oz SHARP CHEDDAR BAG OF CASHEWS AND A APPLE TO WORK EVERY DAY AND LIFT HEAVY SHIT FOR A LIVING AND I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY PRICES WENT UP AND I SEE THIS POST AND IT CLICKED FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER JEWS ARE PRICE GOUGEING MUH PEANUT BUTTER AND SPREADING THE WORD OF IT'S HEALTH BENEFITS AND MARKETING IT TO THE NORMIES AS A CHEAP PROTEIN BOOST GETTING THEM HOOKED AND RAISING THE PRICE SUPPLY AND DEMAND OR JEWISH TRICKS ? PEANUT butter SHOULDN'T BE GETTING THAT EXPENSIVE AND FUCK ANY ONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE EAT BIG GET BIG EASIEST WAY TO GET FIT IS EAT ONLY FOOD YOU PREPARED YOURSELF DRINK LOTS OF WATER RIDE A BIKE no fixie LIFT HEAVY AND SLEEP MOST IMPORTANT THING IN BEING FIT IS LETTING YOUR BODY RECOVER SLEEP WELL RESTED PEOPLES ARE MORE ACTIVE ALSO A SCOTTISH SHOWER EVERYDAY WORKS WONDERS GIVES YOU A BOOST IN THE MORNINGS

No I fucked up my grammer and am a faggot. 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ keeps that as an unwritten rule which is why book threads get sage bombed and deleted. The /fit/ sticky is basically the whole reason to go there however since it's the most basic of basics.

I prefer a mattress but firm>soft. Firm as you can go. No pillow, just mattress. No covers either. Lie on back and place tongue into roof of your palette, close mouth, breathe in/out through nose and relax until sleep.

Best sleep ever.

Oh, yeah I know that Holla Forums doesn't like good discussion on interesting threads so they made a containment board that nobody visits.

Bruh when I sleep on the floor or shit like this I wake up with a sore back and I will be able to crack my neck/back a lot more frequently than when I sleep comfortably. I also find that it cracks much louder. Like instead of 2-4 little pops I get 1 extremely loud crack, or 10+ small crackling noises when I crack them.
Does anyone have any theories on how cracking your back/neck/joints works/benefits you? I've found that anywhere that I feel lots of "energy"Any form of feeling that I can't really describe other than energy tbh I will usually have to crack my joints at a higher rate (usually about twice as fast)

cracking joints/bones stimulates nerves and sends signals to the brain which strengthens nerve connections. All movement stimulates the brain, that's why exercise can increase brain neurotrophic factors

JUST REMINERALIZE YOUR WATER BY PUTTING 1/4 TEASPOON OF HIMALAYAN PINKSALT OR ANY RAW NATURAL SEA SALT IN EACH GALLON FFS ITS NOT ROCKET SURGERY

You can go to the /tok/ board on here, the wizard runs it and is always lurking, real slow but if you post hell usually get to you in a day or two

Oh also meguca. That place has wicked nice code powering it. The BO of Holla Forums there is kind of a chode but I might make my own board to mirror this one a bit. I keep bugging the site owner of meguca to add a couple features I want and then its off to the races. After all I dont think this place is going that far down in quality so much as we are all further along so we are less impressed, shills are more obvious, as are newfags, plus no elections etc…

At any rate I feel the next step is a smaller network of boards that do deep dive or broad brush work that is more tightly controlled by groups of workers with more salient input and guidance from mods and BOs. In other words, memetic terror cells.

i browsed it this week, do i need to antivirus scan my laptop? What about my phone?

Also, say i install grease monkey and ublock, can i just start up and browse it again? Not tech savvy here

Make sure it isn't iodized table salt. The iodine helps prevent goiters, but it also fucks you up real bad if you have too much of it.
Basically just make sure that something is dissolved in ==ALL== of the water you drink and you'll be fine
Why/what kind of signals does this send to the brain? I know that scientists say that it is the fluid in the joints releasing the gasses dissolved in them, but that seems like a partial answer. I know there are two types of cracking you can do with joints. There are the cracks where you cannot continue to crack them after the first crack (the ones we are talking about already), and the one where its two bones rubbing against eachother. Those will crack endlessly, but it also will cause pain if i crack the joint 5+ times in a short period of time. It is almost definitely what causes arthritis in folk lore
Maybe you're right and the stimulation of the different positioning required to crack the knuckles forms more connections in the brain? When I crack anything I need to crack everything else in my body. But after I crack I feel completely relaxed throughout my body

Holy fucking shit the popup that redirects you to gaia online is fucking hilarious. Thank you very much. endchan makes me want to killmyself and everyother image board I've looked at is kinda shitty and has like 0 PPM.

A fellow mewer, I see.

since i'm sure it will somehow indirectly help with the 14 words, i think you should all know about the wim hof method. here's the legit paid course courtesy of 4/fit/ mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg but the main technique you need to know it this:
he has videos in the file and also many on youtube that you can watch just to see what kind of rhythm he does. i like to do three sets upon waking up and three sets after working out when i get out of a cold shower. one guy said he does a set whenever he has the urge to fap
wim hof with his breathing method has a bunch of world records and stuff like running a marathon in a hot desert with no water, climbing mount everest in a pair of shorts, and other stuff like that

i think that sleeping on the firmness equivalent of a field of grass is probably best. i've though been dreaming of getting a large sheet of titanium to use as a bed. when i sleep on the floor i always wake up completely devoid of any type of grogginess or bed-magnetization. it also feels like i am still apart of the thread that connects yesterday and this day as opposed to the non time&space-related dream fogginess associated with beds; they remove continuity of life

where'd you hear that from? a study conducted by dr noseberg?

yeah you also seem to not have any intention of caring for your wife or having the mother of your children be good either you stupid degenerate

Second the wim hof method. Badassss.

as for the bed thats what i was going for actually, the feeling of grass-covered dirt, its about the same as a very firm mattress.

I wish, i found out too late and now have a deformed face/jaw. I still try to nose breathe because i know it is right. Any kids i have will have perfect posture and breathing.

one of the most important thing for beginners is consistency. at least do just ten minutes a day and try to make the most out of it. one thing i started doing recently as a kind of exercise is to do one minute intervals alternating between focusing on breath and another one like scanning the body. one minute is less daunting than say thirty minutes and it makes it easier to try going the whole way without breaking the stream of meditation whereas if you just set a timer for thirty minutes you know you will probably go off into your thoughts at least once
come on man. stop with whatever this is. if you're ""trying to recognize your own preconceived notions"" then you arent really focusing on your breath, are you?

white pill is the true pill. if you're some kind of degenerate or other subhuman then you wont like it though

try your hardest to quit and be committed 100%, and realize you need spirit and moral in addition to willpower

Thats a pretty good point. usually what happens is I will eventually notice that my mind has started wandering and when that has happened it usually give me huge insights into how I think. When I focus on breathing that means my trains of though usually are short and have a definitive start so I can trace it back to the beginning to understand why I got there. I was told that when you notice you have trailed off from breath that you should try to bring your thoughts back. I assumed part of bringing them back to the breath was thinking about what got myself to the point of losing my train of thought.
I have had some pretty useful insights because of that. Like how I associate certain sounds/feelings/sights with other thoughts is useful in deciphering how I exist and how to improve myself.

Thanks mate. What did you do for cardio?

Is upward row another name for upright row?

Never too late, m8.

They really need a new name for it.
"Mewing" sounds gay as hell.

I sleep on a mattress on the floor but it is getting too soft and lumpy. How good is an air mattress?

if I already look like their goal can I use this to get chad?

Do you have a link the forum thread of that first post? I found Mike Mew's stuff a few months ago, and I've been making a good habit of keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth, but I'm not sure what these guys mean by "Mewing", unless they just mean tongue on roof + only nose breathing.

I've got narrow nasal passages and had a severely crowded mouth due to my awful diet growing up, so I've got a long way to go to get my face back in good shape, but I'm committed to do everything I can. Aside from chewing hard gum, I have a lot of fillings (also from my past poor diet) and I've had one crack on me from mastic gum, which is a huge bummer since I liked the stuff.

Where the fuck do you buy hard gum?

It takes more willpower to not wrap my hands around nofap necks than it does to not wrap them around my dick.

I just ordered my mastic gum from Amazon. There's some other popular tough gum that's Turkish in origin, I forget the name, but I went with the mastic gum since it doesn't have any questionable ingredients in it.

It's okay to not have willpower, but it's weird to be proud of that

So what is the best why to git gud at reading faster?

Clear cache and just download malwarebytes and do a full scan those guys are pretty good even with their free downgraded free product. Since he only just recently put those scripts in the thread that is about these malicious scripts generally have most of the things you need to get started on that. By that point it should be relatively safe until the next kike move, honestly you should just use 4plebs it updates in real time.

/pdfs/ is actually not a containment board it's purpose is a quick reference for saved pdf files. That board is owned and maintained by a bunch of book enthusiasts and they've been going at it much longer then the unofficial banning of book threads from this board.
That said I don't know why the Mods don't just enforce a simple self improvement general thread rule if they hate this stuff so much.

So why hasn't Kampfy banned this thread yet?

Because if the mods ever did anything that made sense or worked out well for anons, then Kampfy loses his shekels and semen tubs from Erdrogan.

It has always been too late. Mewing isn't going to help you. Watch what happens.

Doesn't matter. It will only continue to get worse. Samson will continue to loom and none of your lifting routines are good enough to withstand Nuclear Fire.

Meditation doesn't work for me. At all. It can't. The Voices won't let me meditate. All that happens is I get sucked into flashbacks and things only get worse. Good things don't happen. Every Effort Always Fails.

What then?

What if you can't have consistency because the circumstances of your life are so chaotic that nothing ever goes right and if you attempt to plan anything Fate crashes in and destroys your entire effort? What then?

There is no white pill. There is only Eternal Misery and the Looming of Samson. Do you get it yet?

Demoralization is all there is. There is nothing else; only Eternal Misery. Watch what happens. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

And I'm still right. And you still know it.

You hope too much.

No. You can't. If you try, you will not only fail but ruin your life forever.

Assholes and Elbows

And nothing will ever change it. Jim is a MasonicNigger and Kampfy ruins Holla Forums at his request.

AXES AND ELBOWS

ZIMZAM ZOOMS

And I'm still right. And you still know it. And everything is still shit. And you still know it. And the Swamp isn't being drained. And you still know it. Our race is dying out, you still know it. Women are still ruined forever. You still know it. #MeToo is burning even further afield, you still know it.

See the above statements. You only hate me because you can't prove me wrong and because for some reason none of you will come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person.

And Jim is STILL a MASONICNIGGER. Kampfy runs and ruins Holla Forums at his request. Anyone who works for Jim is suspect, this includes all BO's, Vols, Mods, and Goldwatershillrag writers.

Doesn't matter what you do. Women will only want what the tradthots and other social power structures tell them they want.

Good. Things. Don't. Happen. Ever.

So are you baiting him to ban you so you can then go "look see I totally wasn't a faggot"? Becuase you're being a massive faggot by shitting this thread up with your wanton spam.

You can try to become strong and intelligent. Watch what happens.

You cannot become anything other than what you are.

See, here's the deal. Assholes and elbows is a great newfag filter. Anyone who unironically replied to him with anything other than "asshole and elbows" and "kill yourself schizo" is a stupid fag and needs to lurk for two more years.

I always shit up these threads because like everything else I've ever posted, it gets deleted by Kampfy because he's a turkroach faggot and good things can't happen to me.

And I'm right and you know it. No amount of improvement will change how women are, no amount of improvement will change how many nukes Isreal has. No amount of improvement will change how much Trump loves Jews.

Whatever. Kampfy.

I've talked to many people here, that you haven't convinced to do your shitty attempt at memeing on me to make me leave.

You can't. Not until you get Jim to clear you the money to get someone on a plane and come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person. That is the ONLY way I'll leave you in peace.

Now help me kill myself.

==And not only that, but when I actually try the advice that people give me (Outside of the MOVE AWAY AND ABANDON YOUR FAMILY GOY! bullshittery that takes no account of my psychotic episodes or anything else wrong with me), but when it fails, all they do is get mad at me and kick me down worse because I failed.

What then? What do you do when Every Effort Always Fails?

Of course, nobody ever actually responds to that with anything other than (Keep trying, you have to out-stoic Plato if you're ever going to make it out. Forgetting that every failure destroys me entirely and that same failure destroys all motivation I may have had to even attempt to get better.)

What then? What do you do when your mind is not your own and the Jews run every single mental health angle? Where is the psychiatric care for white men?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, assholes and elbows is a momma's boy who writes shitty poetry and hasn't killed himself purely because he's a coward and that'd hurt mother dearest.

Stop being a woman. Or some Nigger.

So what if you can't? What if you always fail and your life always goes to shit if you try something?

There is no poetry. I've never written poetry. You're filtered.

Nope. Can't do that. You cannot be anything other than what you are. What then?

Where are any of the details of your advice? Why is it always vague and pithy shit you'd rather say to someone you hate than someone you're trying to help?

Why doesn't anyone actually help?

And why haven't any of you come to help me kill myself if you hate me for my cowardice so much?

When is someone going to come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself?

And that's something else nobody ever addresses at all.

I always get punished by fate for trying to fix things. For making any kind of effort. I'm under a fucking curse and nobody seems to want to acknowledge that. For all that everyone talks about meme magic, the thought that you might end up powerless in the face of Fate must eat at you.

Every time I try to do something to improve my life, it fails and then things get worse. Circumstances align themselves to make sure I never succeed. Every Effort Always Fails. And then, after that failure, Fate ensures that I can't try anything like that again by making that part of my life such utter convoluted hell that any action at all will destabilize it and make everything worse.

And there is no rock bottom to hit. There is always something to lose. There is always a way for it to get worse. Loss Is Infinite.

What then?

What even is mewing?

Take your D&C elsewhere you cuck
What does that even mean you loser?
You try too hard.

And what if you can't? What if Voices ruled your mind so fully that you cannot return any locus of control to yourself. There is no willpower to build. It only makes them louder. It only makes things worse.

What then?

Oh just except that mint lowers testosterone substantially.

Mewing is pressing your tongue against your jaw when you sleep. Keep up. And I'm not D&C.

YOU CANNOT DIVIDE WHAT WAS NEVER UNITED DIPSHIT!

The EO didn't pass hard enough. The EO is shit and you know it. Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Our race is dying, and posting on a forum is all you can ever do about it because if you do anything else, the ZOG will destroy you. Go try it. Prove me wrong.

Watch what happens.

I have tried everything that can be tried. Every Effort Always Fails.

And I shit up reddit just fine. I'll continue to shit up here as much as I want. I will continue to scream until one of you comes to Gadsden, Alabama and helps me kill myself in person.

Hop to it.

Thus the catch-22 is revealed, and nothing good ever happens.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL kfoikurj

No it fucking doesn't have unlimited potential to fill. Everything is finite except for Loss and Misery.

Jim will never do it so long as Nuclear Israel exists. He'll probably still keep Kampfy around to ruin this place because anything else might be something good and Good Things Don't Happen, Ever.

AND AGAIN

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward. What is Trump going to do about it?

AND AGAIN

You can only be what you are. I can't be anything other than this because this is what I am. Everything I try always fails. Everything I read only makes me feel worse. Nothing improves. Nothing heals. Nothing helps. Nothing works.

Only Eternal Misery. Do. You. Get. It. Yet?

And more importantly, when are you going to come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person?

AND AGAIN

Why does everyone only have pithy, vague advice with no details? Why is it always (Just quit being a faggot, geez. It's not hard. You just…stop.) Why doesn't anyone want to come help me kill myself? Why doesn't anyone understand me when I explain about the Curse?

And I've heard this one before, and nobody ever truly explains it, which is why I've thought that it's just another way for functionals to kick down on people that are lesster than them:

You're self-sabotaging. Stop self-sabotaging. What the fuck even is self sabotage? How would you stop something like that? It sounds like it's in your subconscious…

And what if every workout turns into a psychotic episode where you collapse into the floor screaming about the Voices?

What if your non-effort and your effort and your trying twice as hard effort all produce the same results of failure? What then?

I know exactly how you feel, but you have to channel the hate and depression and let it fester so that you will have no qualms releasing it all when the time comes.

Then your god is a cunt for ever creating anything. Creation is a Crime against the Created.

God is evil and creation is just as evil. Existence is always misery. The world has always been rotten.

Come help me kill myself Christcuck.

What if it doesn't ever work? What then? I've tried that.

And No Spree Killer Ever Shot A Rothschild. Roofism is always a shit. I will not attempt any IRL action that doesn't have a perfect plan and perfect outcomes. Do you get it yet?

You don't know how I feel if you've been able to channel your hate and depression. There is no channeling for me. There is only Eternal Misery.

You’re already one step above the rest of people here by realizing that hope is lost, what Holla Forums presents has pretty much always been a pipe dream. In this world you’re in it for yourself and yourself only. The black pill is the next logical step after the red pill, but to get the most out of it, you need to hold it all in.

You can't hold it all in. There is nothing to hold. There is only Eternal Misery. You're still not getting it.

Sometimes it’s just like that on this bitch on an Earth.

Jesus Christ. You're the most whining-est motherfucker ever. If you know you're crazy, why can't you get a hold of yourself when you feel yourself about to spaz?

I had major rage issues when from childhood into early adulthood. But eventually I got tired of getting expelled from school, having everybody acting weird around me, family proboems, and as I got older, getting arrested and locked up.

I got to the point where I learned to feel the anger about to come out of me, and I had to work hard to control it. But over time, I was able to quell not the anger itself, but my reaction to it. I'm not big into mental/emotional health treatment. Fuck therapists and psychiatrists and councilors, a lot of times they just cause more problems. And they blame everything on your parents and just want to medicate you until you're a zombie.

But one thing I was told somewhere along the way during my several court-ordered mental health treatments was "You can't think yourself into a new way of acting. You have to act yourself into a new way of thinking." In other words, you can't just think about becoming better, but still behave the same way you always have. Then the whole thing is pointless.

You have to force yourself to do certain things and behave in a certain way until it becomes second nature. It's very hard in the beginning to fight your own impulses and instincts. But you have to. And eventually, acting a certain way will naturally create a new mentality that will make your life easier

Then this bitch of an Earth is filth and should have never existed. Burn them all.

Because when I try to get a hold of myself, the Voices get louder, everything gets worse and the effort fails. Or did you not understand any of that?

It doesn't work. I can't act myself in a way that I don't think. It just doesn't work that way. I can't fake it. I can't behave any other way. This is all I am. This is all I can be. Every Effort Always Fails.

What then?

I can't force myself. I can't even do those certain things because they always fail. It can't become second nature because the results are always failure. You can't fight it. There's no way to create a new mentallity because the results shape me too much.

Do you get it yet? I've tried what you've suggested. It only failed. What then?

If you have qualms with earth and its life, make your own life.

Let me reiterate:

There's no holding it in, there's no getting a hold of myself. There's nothing like that. Only the collapse and the Voices.

The curse operates thusly:

If I try anything, it fails. If I try to plan anything, the plan was bad. If I try to act spontaneously, the impulse was wrong. If I take someone's advice, it doesn't work. If I ask someone for advice, they only give me vague, pithy things like and don't explain it any deeper. If I try to enact the vague pithy advice people give me, it then turns into another failure becaues I didn't know something specific about the situation. If I get someone to help me, they end up only giving me half the help I need or not being able to help at all in reality. If I attempt to think differently, the Voices scream and bring up flashbacks until I hate myself and want to die again. If I attempt to meditate, the same thing happens.

So, what then?

I can't. Every Effort Always Fails. I can't make my own life. How would someone even begin to go about that? What does it entail? Why do none of you pithy advice dispensers ever give specifics?

Typical. Ashes and faggots and the other spammer come to this thread specifically to kill a thread about fitness. Fucking nu-males. Filter and move on.

Kampfy is the killer of threads about fitness. I'm just trying to get actual advice from someone about without Kampfy banning the thread and deleting everyone's posts. But you never actually cared about that.

It’s not specific because every situation is different. Its to be interpreted by the listener and be worked upon with what you enjoy. You work your likes and hobbies into your aspirations, time flies when you have a big goal that can take years to work up to.

AND AGAIN

What if Every Effort Always Fails? What then? Can you address the specific conditions of the Curse and how to get out of them?

Or will you please just come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself? @IWillRedPillYou claims he's in Alabama as per my discord chat with him, but he won't come help me kill myself!

Well, if you're this much a defeatist, than what are you waiting for? Just hang it up, bro. Every Effort Always Fails, right? So the only point of living is just waiting for the next hardship to crash down on you. You'll never be happy, or "normal", or successful. You will only suffer until the last moment of your last day. So why not just speed up the process and skip all those new pains - the only things you have to look forward to anyway? Just do it, man.

Do it

Reminds me of the /zundel/ BO at times.

I can't. There's nothing I enjoy. There's no big goal that can take years to work up to because any attempt to work up to anything fails. What then?

You've never been a coward before, have you?

I can't just do it. I'm too cowardly to kill myself, by myself. I need someone to come help me kill myself in person. Will it be you?

I'm still right. You still know it.

AND AGAIN

I'm a coward. If I could do it, I would have done it at age seven. But I couldn't. So I didn't. Will you please come help me kill myself in person?

AND AGAIN

What the fuck else is there but defeatism for the Defeated?

The worst part is when a stupid fucking retard of a mod uses that autistic spammers posts as an excuse to delete/anchor a thread. People keep replying to the stupid faggot, so in a way, it's very effective at killing threads, or at the very least derailing them.

There is something you enjoy, has to be. Get into firearms, That’s always fun.

Why would you ever expect anything good to ever happen? Why won't someone come help me kill myself in person?

Nope. I have no money to get into firearms and I don't enjoy it at all anymore due to the amount of remembering lost friends and fuck ups that I do during it.

There's nothing that I can enjoy. Nothing brings any enjoyment. There is only Eternal Misery. It's all I can feel. The Voices destroy anything else.

I'm still right. You still know it. Why haven't you come to help me kill myself if you hate me posting in threads so much? That's the only way to stop me.

Too weak to filter, too weak to kill himself.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Read my story and Cringe Harder. No. There is nothing I enjoy anymore. All the dreams are dead. Only Eternal Misery remains.

So why don't you come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person?

AND AGAIN

If my weakness bothers you so much, then come help me kill myself. It'll be better for everyone.

Get yourself a hipoint, 150 bucks and decent quality.

Although if you are dead set on not getting into that, and money is an issue, start small and doodle. Work your way up and get into drawing.

I can't. I've seen too much proper visual art from my Mother to ever attempt drawing. It just disgusts me too much to see my own failure when what I see in my head is so much better. So the effort becomes wasted. Does that make any sense to you?

There is nothing to get into. Nothing can bring me joy because it all just reminds me of something else that makes me miserable. Do you get it yet? It's like living in Azkaban. Nothing helps. Every happy moment is just another torture waiting to reveal itself.

1. Reported for being asses and elbows.
2. Reported for numale kike harry potter references.
3. Reported because you deserve to die.

Your reports do nothing. Either Kampfy will ban the entire thread, or I'll just find another IP and come in again to keep screaming. Report all you want; the mods can't un blackpill you.

And I'm still right. You still know it. Why haven't you come to help me kill myself in person?

Mail me some KCN and I will.

I think I know where you’re coming from. I guess all I can take from your plight is that at the very least, you surpass others in recognizing failure and rationalizing human success.

Don't. Lie.

You don't know where I'm coming from. If you did, you'd be on the next path to Gadsden, Alabama to come help me kill myself in person.

Anyway, this thread has been thoroughly derailed. Congratulations, JIDF, this was one of your better efforts. The spammer or spammers ITT must be some upper-level veterans. You're really pulling out the big guns since it's Christmas and White men are trying to talk about bettering themselves. You can't have that, right? White self-improvement? On the goyim's highest holy day? You guys must be paying double time today. 0.2 shekels per D&C post, 1.2 shekels for every conversation successfully halted/derailed with an additional 0.8 shekels if the thread derailed was a stickie.

You know I’m right on my assessment of you, as far as you stated, you have your qualities.

Never type up a post again.

Global report for admitting to DDoSing the site.

Nope. I'm just the most demoralized person you'll ever meet.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Read my story and Cringe Harder.

The thread is only derailed because nobody will come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself. Nobody will give me any actual advice that isn't vauge bullshittery that I've already tried.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

I have never had any good qualities. Ever. I have never had any positive qualities, ever. I have never had any decent ability. My entire life is a waste of time. Do you get it yet? Anything else makes the Voices angry.

There is no poetry. I have never written any. STOP. LYING.

Saying that you are unbannable is not ddosing the site, retard.

It takes two clicks to delete all posts by an ID as a vol or BO. Just filter and ignore.

Filter and ignore all you want, I'm still right and you still know it.

Why won't anyone, even @IWillRedPillYou who claims to live in Alabama come help me kill myself in person?

Aside from what I’ve listed, you’ve also presented your ability to describe your problem in a concise manner, not everyone can do that. I’m not lying to you, you actually succeeded in something.

@IWillRedPillYou lives in Tallahassee. She goes to FSU.

You have to be lying. I cannot succeed in anything. If that is ever insinuated, the Voices get louder. Do you get it yet?

Even if I did, that's not good enough. It still hurts too much. Everything is still misery. Nothing works. Nothing helps. How is describing my problem in a consise manner any good when my problem, even if described in a consise manner, is unfixable?

What then?

RedPill - 11/28/2017
The fucker keeps Banning me too

Also I'm doing an interview with Hotwheels. Anything you want to ask toss into the thread

8ch.net/newsplus/res/134249.html

TheGreatShiniGami - 11/28/2017
But thought you said Kampfy wasn't a mod? Were you lying then or are you lying now, goldwatershill?

And I can't post from here, so there's not really anything I'd ask other than where is Jim's pig farm.

December 10, 2017

TheGreatShiniGami - 12/10/2017
8ch.net/pol/res/11019706.html

No. You're not white. No, you're probably a tranny. You should stop posting. The Goldwater is a shit and Jim is a MasonicNigger.

Burn. Them. All.

December 24, 2017

RedPill - Yesterday at 12:16 PM
ibb.co/cyois6

I am white fag

I live in Alabama

And I'm white

Born in Ohio

Lived in Cali too

Ever since I've been in Bama

December 25, 2017

TheGreatShiniGami - Today at 9:16 AM
Whatever.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Kampfy still mods Holla Forums and you know it. Jim is still a MasonicNigger and you know it. The Goldwater is a shit and you know it.

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

And if you're here, then why didn't you come help me? Because you're a liar, goldwatershill.

8ch.net/pol/res/11075687.html

And I'm right. And you know it.

If you're in Alabama, come help me kill myself in person.

Meet me in front of the Emma Sansom Statue and help me kill myself in person.

I'm sure your MasonicNigger employer can get you off the hook for anything you might get in trouble for!

Don't you have something else to do?

So the person behind the discord account RedPill#9356, claims otherwise.

Even then, why won't someone come help me kill myself in person?!

Not really. I'm just stuck at my grandparent's house until Christmas is over and I trudge back to the mudhole to suffer some more.

Why would I ever have anything else to do? This is all there is. Only Eternal Misery. Nobody has ever wanted me around and nobody ever will. Why won't any of you come help me kill myself in person?

The fact that you are still alive and living a stable enough life to have access to internet means that you’ve succeeded over tens of millions of people. Sure it’s no standing ovation but victories come in all shapes and sizes. What you perceive as me lying is actually you denying your own achievements.

I wish I lived in a timeline where I could share my personal transformation from fat piece of shit NEET to thoroughly in shape father. Unfortunately I don’t so I won’t, however, I’ll give everyone advice.

NEVER GIVE UP

After watching many Hitler speeches that is the one defining point I took from them, never give up. Do not expect anyone to hand you a physique you’ve dreamed of. No one will hold your hand when you deadlift 600 pounds. No one cares you can do 30 pull-ups. No one will force you to do one more rep. It all comes from within. If you want it bad enough, you’ll do whatever it takes.

(Waste of dubs!)

AND AGAIN

Even if I did, that's not good enough. It still hurts too much. Everything is still misery. Nothing works. Nothing helps. How is describing my problem in a consise manner any good when my problem, even if described in a consise manner, is unfixable?

lol hey newfag, there's nothing that you can say that will convince him to stop posting like that

whether he believes it or not is irrelevant, he just likes to ebin troll

lurk for another year without posting

Man, it’s christmas. The least I can do is converse with the boys and talk out some problems.

Giving up is all there is. Hitler lost. The Jews destroyed Germany so totally that they can never recover. Do you get it yet?

I can't. There is nothing to come from within. Only Eternal Misery. It doesn't matter how much you want it, if you fail, you fail. The more that hit you; the more that will.

That's not good enough. That's never been good enough. Those tens of millions only make me hate myself more. There is no victory; it only makes me hate myself more.

There is no achievement, only Eternal Misery. Do you get it yet? Thinking this way is the only thing I can do because if I ever try to think differently the Voices destroy me.

He's not 'the boys' you newfag. He is just here to fuck with you. He's been doing this for years. Every time he does it he hooks another recent newcomer such as yourself and then we all laugh at you. It's christmas so I'm giving you a present by letting you in on the joke.

Fuck off Astroturf.

(Waste of dubs!)

No, I don't like to ebin troll. I don't like anything anymore. I'm sorry I'm unfixable. Why don't you come down to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself?

I'm sorry. I wish I could actually do something about it. But Every Effort Always Fails. Everything that works as a comparative achievement, aka stable life and internet access, only makes me hate myself more. It only makes me feel wosre. It only makes me hate the gods more for ever creating anything like this where such a thing had to be the case. It's just simply not good enough.

It's just a constantly spewing mass of misery that never ends. It consumes everything about me until nothing more remains. Every effort to fix it only bounces back and makes it worse. What then?

(Liar. Waste of Dubs)

Stop wasting dubs.

==I'm not "just here to fuck with you." I'm here because there is nowhere else that I can be. I'm not hooking anyone into anything. I'm trying to find the one person who will come help me kill myself in person. Is it you?

Well you are not unique with this problem, there are without a doubt people in worse mental situations. You are above said people. You already won the evolutionary game by still being here on Earth with us.

How is he astroturf? He's the only one who's talked to me in this thread.

Faggot.

I think I found the spammer's sock ID.

This spammer comes off just like the gookposter who used to come into popular threads about important things, and then make the whole theard about himself and just spam it into oblivion. All discussion of the original topic stops, and every reply is directed at gookposter. Thread effectively derailed. But eventually the gookposter disappeared

But now here's this guy, displaying the same behavior and having the same effect on the thread. And then here's this guy

trying to act like don't see this behavior on a regular basis.

That's not good enough. That's not winning the evolutionary game. The game is filth. Life is disgusting. I hate it. Do you get it yet?

That only makes me feel worse. The fact that other people have worse problems or that I'm not alone with this problem only makes me hate myself more and convinces me more that nothing can ever work. Do you get it yet? Tough love doesn't work. Comparative Victory doesn't work. Nothing works.

Being above doesn't count for shit if you're not perfect.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I don't have a sock. I only use one ID until it's banned and then I get another one. I'm a chronic shitposter because my life sucks. There are no potentially awesome threads so long as Jim is alive and running the site.

I get it more than you do.

(Waste of Dubs!)

No, you don't. If you did, you'd be offering to help me kill myself.

Please help me kill myself.

AND AGAIN

That's not good enough. That only makes me hate myself more. That only makes me feel worse. Do you get it yet? Will you please come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person?

Well if you are faithful to what you’ve been saying, my statements should have been that help. If I’m the liar, you must have succeeded in speaking the truth.

Merry Christmas.

Ah, so the axes and elbows sperg is responding to himself now.

The only way to counter these faggots, like the Rachposter, ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK, and the astroturf associated with them, is to report, filter and ignore, or find another place to congregate. AS WELL AS, posting something of value at the same time. To keep the discussion going, and to apply an adhesive to the purpose of the thread itself.

If they aren't having an effect on killing the conversation, they are wasting their time.

For example, I assembled an indoor gym in my living room this Christmas. Looking forward to using it, but I have been wondering if it's best to do a routine in the morning, at night, or through out the day.

The human body and consciousness is one of the most fragile thing in fucking existance and yet you can't figure out how to end it or are too goddamn much of a pussy faggot to do it themselves

Please tell me which of the following apply? You are a:

When I set up my bench at home, I learned not to work out in the morning. At least not in the beginning. You'll be tired and sore all day. I do physical work, so I can't have my arms and chest and shoulders tired and weak all day. I found it was better to wait until after work.

No matter how big and strong you get, a good workout will leave you weak immediately afterwards. But that's even more true when you first start lifting. Your little noodle arms and chicken legs and nonexistent core muscles are burn and cramp and get twitchy like fuck until you get them in better shape

TL;DR I think working out at night is better, at least on work days.

I use a free app called Down Dog available for Android and iOS.

It's totally free, creates a work out for you depending on what you want to focus on, how much time you have, yoga level and you can adjust speed too.

Check it out, it is smashing.

Not even remotely true. Hitler was able to stand heiling for 8 hours in a row. That was all will power.

I'm not gunna drive down to do something you could do by walking into a river with rocks in your pockets.
The trick is recognizing that you have a mental issue and that you are feeding your own delusions by coming onto websites like this. If you honestly are looking for help from an user then please go talk to your family about how you are having a mental breakdown and go out into the real world.
Stop giving in every time it becomes even remotely difficult. Ascension can only be achieved through hard work and overcoming pain. Fake it until it no longer is faking it. Everytime you allow yourself to relapse makes it harder for you to become a functional human being.
Either you are Larping to kill the thread :^) or you are seriously fucked in the head and want help.
If you recognize that something is wrong internally, but are unwilling to put in the effort to change yourself then you truly don't think anything is wrong with yourself.

No. You're just retarded and can't keep the idea of separate anons separate.

Cowards refuse to kill themselves because they fear something. are you telling me that the unending misery and pain of this world is worse than the unknown? Bitch lasagna. You know for a fucking fact that there is something you care about in this world or you would have ended it already.
The only ones who ever are defeated are those who quit fighting.

Wew. Sounds like I found my Mew Years resolution.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. It isn't that fragile, and it can't just be ended when fate won't let you. Catch up.

Yes. It can always get worse. Loss is Infinite. The unknown is always worse than what currently is.

I have already quit fighting. There is nothing to fight for. There is nothing else; only Eternal Misery. There is always something to fear. I'm in fear all the time.

Bud then why are you posting. If you have truly quit then why not just lie in bed until your body atrophies and you die from starvation? Just truly fucking give up

Because that would be worse than what is going on now, and that takes willpower I don't have. You've never been a coward before, I can tell.

I'm posting because this is all I have left. I can't describe my problems to anyone without them getting angry at me. I can't solve any of my problems because Every Effort Always Fails. I can't do anything but shitpost and continue to support the household.

Obligations, Mexican Standoff. Cowardice, Mother Dearest. Did you not read anything I posted? Did you not read the pastebin?

I mean, have you ever been a coward? Have you ever had someone put a guilt trip on your very soul? Have you ever been so afraid of what lies after death because you just know it's only going to get worse that you're paralyzed with fear? Too paralyzed to do anything at all? Have you?

Have you ever known failure like this? Can you meet me, even here?

AND AGAIN

You know there's a reason why it takes a iron willed monk to starve themselves to death. You know why I can't just lie in bed. You know why I can't go to your hyperbolic description of depression and you know that's why you said it to try and discredit me. Let me tell you something:

You CANNOT shame me into backing down from this. Find another knife. That one isn't sharp enough.

Number one: How long does it take to die of starvation? What are the signs? Are there ways that people can force you to not starve yourself?

You have no idea how things can always get worse. Loss is Infinite. If I attempted to do that, it'd just end up fucking me over somehow and getting worse.

I can't. Giving in is all there is. Talking to my family does nothing, they don't care. They won't help me. It just gets them pissed off at me. I can't even describe the problem or how I feel without it making everyone angry at me. They claim I'm "emotionally abusing everyone around me with my negativity."

There is no reason to go out into the real world. There is only misery there. There is only Misery here. There is nothing else; only Eternal Misery.

I can't do anything else. I have already relapsed too many times before this. There is nothing else. I do put forth the effort to change, I just fail every time.

No one could ever understand how miserable I am
Pleased be depressed with me
Just look in my eyes and feel my sadness
Arses and Elbows

I'm starting to think the jews are a dying race faggot is kikefy shitposting to try to nuke the thread like he's wanted to do since the beginning.

Whatever. Kampfy.

No. That's not the case. Think that if you want.

pastebin.com/Ush6huDi

Read the pastebin. I always shitpost in women threads, improvement threads or other threads, but unlike Kampfy, I've never had mod powers.

And again, Kampfy. I'm not asking anyone to be depressed with me. I just want someone to help me kill myself.

ITT: Kike can’t stand goyim being physical specimens of perfection because he will never, EVER be attractive to anyone.

good video on brain/movement

Ah so jews are a dying race faggot is you, kampfy. Really makes the cortex vortex, the noggin jog, the mind enter a bind, etcetera.

ATTENTION NEWFAGS

Whenever you see a blatant shitposter not banned for some reason, always make sure to check the board log: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

You'll start to notice a few coincidences.

(WASTE OF DUBS)

I'm not a kike. Nobody is close enough to perfection to be considered worthy. I know I'll never be attractive to anyone; that's just Fate.

I'm just the most demoralized person you'll ever meet.

Yes I have, but the difference between me and you is I realized that the only way for me to fix myself was through change. I decided to better myself. All it takes is the decision to pick something you dislike about yourself and actively attempt to change it. If you find yourself doing the thing you dislike then immediately stop and assess what brought you to that situation. The problem may not start with you, but the solution must start with you.

Nope. I'm not kampfy. I don't have mod powers.

People get angry at you because you refuse to listen to anyone. You are so blinded by your own self hatred that you refuse to attempt to fix yourself. Its almost like you enjoy hating yourself and feeling all of this self pity.

How nice for you. Know that I cannot.

I did that. I did exactly as you did. Only, I failed. Do you get it yet?

The solution never comes because no matter what I dislike about myself, Fate ensures that any effort to change it fails. The result is always the same. Why doesn't anyone believe me?

I don't refuse to attempt. I do attempt, I just fail all the time. I don't enjoy this. It's just all I have. I do listen.

ITT KIKEFY SHITPOSTING A GOOD THREAD INTO OBLIVION

I'm not kampfy.

We all know its you kikefy. Just ID+ ban your jews are a dying race shit and leave this thread alone you fat turk.

TO ALL ANONS, ALTERNATIVE BOARDS EXIST AND YOU SHOULD USE THEM

If anyone would be imkikey, it’d be you, AE. He always bans you, though, so enjoy your global report.

Kill yourself or everything you say will be written off as hypocrisy.

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Your shitposting his shitposting is shitposting. So is this post.

Ahnenerbe Bless.

Nope. Alternative boards are fucked.

And that's what proves me right. The fact that people will now just say shut up kampfy whenver I post and nobody will ever be my friend.

Why won't someone just help me kill myself so this can be over for a minute before I reincarnate?

You've never been a coward before, have you?

I'm too cowardly to just kill myself by myself. I guess I'm just a cowardly hypocrite then. Please come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself.

Sorry. It just makes me feel worse. There is no blessing. There is only Eternal Misery.

ITT KIKEFY SPAMS A THREAD HE DOESNT LIKE

Whatever. I'm not kampfy. I'm not spamming. I'm talking to people about the thread topic, I just happen to be negative due to all my failures.

REMEMBER TO VISIT ALTERNATIVE BOARDS

FUCK YOU KIKEFY

If the people that are supposed to love you unconditionally are telling you that you are drowning them in your negativity how about you take the fucking hint? Wallowing in sadness breeds more sadness. The only way to get better is by actively choosing the path that you think will make you happy. You cannot change your actions by thoughts alone. You need to act in a way that points towards self betterment.
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Failure is the bedrock of success you retard. Nobody immediately succeeds. You must fail at least 100 times for every success. If you fail once and decide that you should give up completely and quit then you truly are helpless.
Keep failing until you succeed. Notice why you fail. What is holding you back? Your parents sound like pieces of shit and you should have no qualms leaving them behind if you truly think this way. Every decision you make should be an attempt at betterment.
Now you are just talking bullshit. I am trying to help you, but you are just incessantly saying "NOOO I CANNOT I FAIL ALWAYS I SUCK AND I SHOULD JUST QUIT" That is why you fail. You cannot succeed with a mindset like this. When you feel negativity inside of you attempt to change it into a positive light.
What really helped me get out of my depression was actively talking to myself out loud when I noticed I was being negative internally. I would say something simple like "I love you user" when I was berating myself internally. That and whatever I was berating myself for before I would attempt to frame it in a negative light. Things like "Youre such a loser you should just die" gets replaced with "You have so much room to grow and better yourself. If you work towards self improvement you can achieve it" It feels gay as fuck, but its to make you not hate yourself. Little steps like this eventually lead to where I find I don't berate myself as much.

This is what Asses & Elbows thinks we will believe.

I can't take the fucking hint; because if I try to do anything else, it only fails and gets worse. What about this do you not understand?

I can't actively choose a path that would make me happy; there is nothing that can make me happy. There is no action I can complete because Every Effort Always Fails. If I fail once, I fail forever. The more that hit you; the more that will. If I do anything but "wallowing"; as you call it, I get punished with failure and then fate destroys me and then the flashbacks start.

Do you read anything I post?

I can't change my mindset because the Voices rule that. If I try to change my mindset, it fails and then something gets worse. I can't say positive things about myself, the Voices get angry and then I black out. There is no little step to take. There is only Eternal Misery.

well this thread is dead. thanks kikes, you get to felate feces a few years longer

You are spamming with your demoralization. You do realize that the hardest part of getting out of depression is fixing the inner demoralization. You shouldn't be aiming for the neomarxist "Love yourself no matter what" kind of bullshit cuz that just breeds degeneracy, failures, and stifles growth. But you shouldn't hate yourself.
One big mind shift that helped me was stopping saying sorry to people, but instead saying thank you. i.e. "Sorry I was late" becomes "Thank you for being patient", "Sorry Im annoying" become "Thank you for listening to me"
Your aim should be to inject positivity into your mindset

Well?

It is in my case. If I wasn't a coward, I could have already killed myself and we'd have never spoken. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

How is this thread dead? Why don't you bring new life to it?

I can't. I can't do anything else. I can't think anything else. If I try to think anything else, if I aim to inject positivity in any way, the Voices scream louder and louder until I black out and then I don't come to in the real world anymore. I come to in a flashback loop.

Do you get it yet?

Then stop fucking wallowing in depression if you know its hurting you. Jesus christ are you seriously this thick skulled? The voices are manifestations of your own will and worldview. Everyone has voices in their head telling them what to do and think, but few realize how much control you actually exert over them. If you seriously refuse to fight against the voices in your head then you don't want self improvement and you should get the fuck out of this thread. If you seriously are interested in self improvement then you should be fighting the voices at every step. It gets easier with time, but the battle is never over.
The voices developed from your constant negativity your whole life. The only way to take away their power is through little actions every day. Tell them "In the name of kekJesus Christ I demand you to leave my body." and then focus on positivity and know that you are in control.

And again:

I. Can't.. I fail always and I suck and I should just quit. I only say this because the evidence of my life backs up my claims. I can't act in any other way without internal evidence to reference. I can't get that internal evidence because Every Effort Always Fails. So all I get is failure and that result only demoralizes me further.

I can't stop "wallowing" as you call it. I do fight the voices in my head, they just always win. If the battle is never over, then I don't want the battle. I just want someone to help me kill myself.

I can't do the little actions every day. Jesus only makes me hate myself more. Christcuckery makes me sick at my stomach.

Creation is a Crime against the Created. God is evil.

AND AGAIN

I can't stop "wallowing." It's the only thing that Fate doesn't punish me for doing. Do you get it yet? I can't stop this. It's beyond me. I'm not refusing to fight. I'm just always losing. Do you get it yet? The little actions only lead to little failures that only lead to more demoralization. Do you get it yet?

When will someone come help me kill myself?

Nothing ever gets easier with time. Nothing ever improves. Everything I try always fails. And then people just do like you do and get mad at me for failing.

Whatever. I'm not kampfy.

thanks everyone who refuses to filter asses and elbows on sight and instead has entire conversations with/about him to make his derailment that much stronger. they are the ones who killed the thread more so than the simple spammer that can be handled with two clicks. next time i should filter ID+

And again.
"I cannot right now. If I keep trying in the future I will be able to, but it feels impossible."
The evidence in your life comes from skewed data. Of course you have failed always until now. How the hell could you succeed when you sabotage yourself at every chance. You miss every shot you don't take. But every shot you attempt and miss is just practice for the shot you do get in.
If you are such a coward that you refuse to fight, refuse to kill yourself, and instead decide to spew your negativity throughout the universe then you are worse than a coward.
Seriously if nothing fucking matters to you then walk out of your house today and make something of your life. Go move to fucking Israel and fight for Palestinian independence. Move to Burma and fight for the Rohynja(sorry for bad spelling). Go to fucking mexico and fight the cartels. Stop being a fucking pussy and do something with your life.
Bitch I never got mad at you for failing. I got mad at you for quitting. Quitters never win because they refuse to play. You wonder why everything falls short for you, but you sit there and refuse to try.
Why the hell should the world be presented to you on a silver platter?

How did I kill a thread by talking about the thread topic?

The spammer is kikefy. At near 100 posts into his spamming, the best thing we can do is call out who's really doing it.

I wonder if its a new shill attack vector, somekind of retard namefag, kinda worried me because in the early days of the chan we had lots of them, being so completely faggy all the time.

Im sorry, I think he's actually looking for help and Im trying, but Im gunna filter him if he doesn't respond with something thats blatantly not attempting self improvement.
His words say "I wanna improve, but I hate myself" but his actions say "I wanna wallow in self pity"

Kampfy you know you don't want to improve. You are talking about demoralization and self hatred. Thats the opposite of what the thread is about and you know it.

How do you sabotage yourself? Point it out. Prove that self sabotage exists.

I can't do any of those things. I'm a pussy. You cannot be anything other than what you are.

You got mad at me for failing. Because I failed, I quit. Why should I play a game I will only lose? Why should I bother? Why won't you just help me kill myself?

Whatever. I'm not kampfy. Believe what you want.

How can I respond with something I don't have any of? I can't do anything but wallow because if I do, Fate punishes me. Or do you not listen to me when I say that and just write it off?

Whatever. I'm not kampfy.

I mean. I took my MCSA and failed it last month. I don't have the money to take it again, and it was only the first test of the Server 2012 battery. I've been trying this entire time that I've been failing, but nobody seems to know, care or even think that I'm actually trying. They just see that I haven't improved from when they last talked to me, so they just assume that I'm not trying. I am trying; I'm just failing that badly.

You can image dump all you want. That just makes me hate myself more. It's all just things that were dangled in front of us to torture us with something we couldn't have because the Jews ruined the world long before any of us were ever born.

Oh how marvelous, Zon the TRSodomite is growing angered

Whatever. You can't use former names of mine that I use to scream at people as anything to damage me with here. Do you get it yet?

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened and you know it.

And I've never been to a meetup. Nobody has ever seen me in person. There are no pictures of me online.

Self sabotage as an example would be wasting your entire day posting negativity in this thread. Every time you write a post about how much you suck your brain notices and the voices get stronger.
They feed on negativity
The more you give them the stronger they get. That probably why they get mad when you take away their power and try to be positive. The more you do this the weaker they'll get and the stronger you will get.
Don't quit. I believe in you 8bee7f. You can become better and happy.

Filter+ID only way to go when that faggot shows up.

Now this is what I'm talking about.

IF YOURE GONNA SPAM, DO IT WITH WHITE IMAGERY NOT WORDS. NOTHING MAKES KIKES DIE INSIDE LIKE WHITE IMAGERY. HAIL THE ARYAN CREATOR, FATHER OF ALL CIVILIZATIONS. WOE BE THE NEANDERKIKE, DOOMED TO WALK THE EARTH A FAILURE UNTIL HIS ENDTIMES.

Only misery.

Then help me quit. Help me kill myself. I can't do anything you suggest. I can't attempt to gain some; Every Effort Always FAils. I can't choose a path; Every Effort Always Fails. I have worked towards it, the work was not rewarded with anything but failure.

I can't do physical labor either. It only makes the Voices angry and makes me black out and wake up in a flashback. I can't improve, the results just simply don't allow it. I can't ignore the voices. I can't keep on. I can't make fate my bitch. It doesn't work that way. I always fail. If you knew me in person, you could watch it happen in real time.

I'm sorry. The voices happened first, then I noticed it.

EVENT > OBSERVATION > BELIEF. No other order of operations or occurence. EVENT. > OBSERVATION > BELIEF.

They were too strong for me to ever fight them off then. Doy ou get it yet? I cannot become better. I cannot be happy. You don't really believe in me. You're just saying that.

EVENT > OBSERVATION > BELEIF. I sucked at everything, then I noticed it, then I commented, and then I continued to fail. The spiral started with the EVENT.

Meh. There is nothing else. Spam imagery all you want. That won't stop Samson.

Okay. You obviously don't want to improve yourself you just want to derail. You refuse to try.
you refuse to listen. You can't see beyond the cave of misery you've created for yourself and you obviously don't want anyone coming in unless they'd kill you. Enjoy being filtered. Sorry mods that I responded so much to him. His claims of depression made me sperg real hard. Plz don't ban meeee

So, do you get it yet? I haven't ever had anything BUT negativity! My entire life has been one negative event spiraling into the next negative event! Like that one user said earlier: I'm just living to witness the next misery crash down on me. The only reason I don't kill myself is the cowardice. That and the Mexican Standoff with Mother Dearest.

I don't have anything else. Every time I try to build something else, it just gets ruined and then I have to start all over. I'm tired. I just want it to be over now.

I don't refuse to try. I do try. I do listen. You just decided to give up on me when I didn't improve instantly from your suggestions that will take several weeks to try again and report back.

And again: Filter me all you want. That's not going to change anything. That won't stop Samson. That won't stop me from screaming.

Please just help me kill myself.

And how did I create the cave of misery for myself? How? That makes no sense! The cave was constructed of EVENTS and their outcomes.

EVENT > OBSERVATION > BELIEF

No other order of operations. EVENT > OBSERVATION > BELIEF.

Sure. Isolate me more and the only thing that will change is that you'll not have any forewarning before Samson goes off.

Fuck caught me before I could filter
1. Kill yourself and your mother.
2. You do refuse to try. Reread your responses to me stating that you won't try to be positive. You aren't willing to make the small changes even in the fucking posts you write. You continue to write negative/demoralizing shit like "I haven't ever had anything BUT negativity! My entire life has been one negative event spiraling into the next negative event!" which, even if it was true, would make your problem worse. You should think things like "Only uphill from here". You obviously don't understand how to be positive except for the HIV your dad gave you.
Sheeeit man you said " I can't do anything you suggest. I can't attempt to gain some; Every Effort Always FAils. I can't choose a path; Every Effort Always Fails." earlier which literally states that you refuse to attempt self improvement and that you are assuming everything will fail.

Observe that nothing has improved for you and that your actions are at worst the cause, and at best NOT helping.

Global report for DDoS.

This was a great thread until that kike showed up.
Drown yourself in semen.

Chinese Martial Arts. "To live is to kill". Also taught me how to dance.

You sound like a kike for replying. Now back to the thread at hand, does anyone have further info on the mew Method and the gum chew method? Am interested in both but I want more specific advice. Thx in advance

I did try. I just failed. You're getting mad at me for failing. I assume that everything fails because I have no other observations to go on.

Just help me kill myself. Please.

lookism.net

< The spiral started with the EVENT.
< spiral

AND AGAIN

1) How could I kill myself and mother dearest if I'm too cowardly to kill myself in the first place? Do you even understand how behavioral conditioning or guilt trips work?

2) I don't refuse to try. I actively try and constantly fail.

I don't care. Call Hotline Miami.

Well? What else is there? You can't call Hotline Miami, that's just a game. There's nothing to call. only Eternal Misery.

So if my every action is the cause, then how can I do anything to improve? The only thing I observe is that I fail and everything is misery.

Think about it. Sure you can.

The spammer ITT isn't kampfy/moonman/learningcode, it's Smileberg, the Jewish kid from some dead chan.

Nope. There is nothing to call. Only Eternal Misery. Post details.

Nope. I'm not Smiley either.

By golly you're right! Here's proof (he knows whoever the hell that is):

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

I don't find your posts interesting. You are far too stupid. I don't care about anything you say. However, you may want to call that Hotline Miami.

What's the number to Hotline Miami then? Post details.

I can't. That fails. Every Effort Always Fails. I can't take control of myself. If I try, it fails and then I get sucked into flashbacks. I spend about 80% of my day trapped inside my own head.

Do you get it yet? If I'm such a lost cause, please help me kill myself.

Oh, I'd prefer it to be a bit of a puzzle for you. Let's see if you're smarati.

Nobody cares. Dial Hotline Miami, plz.

It’s amazing he has nothing else better to do. Sure as shit he’s getting paid or is the most worthless piece of shit there ever was

Nope. I'm not. Post details.

Please help me kill myself.

How is it amazing? I'm here all the time unless Kampfy bans me. I'm not getting paid. So it's that second thing.

Oh. You're autistic. I thought you were a shill, but you're just an autist.

So will you come help me kill myself?

posters like him are very rare, and few in between in life. I would almost say that you should cherish him. I think I counted lolcows like him on my hand. Some where also flamboyant tripfags like "lanced jack". But christ, at best I encountered only like 20 of these retards in life at a total. People who were so oblivious to the community, and to the social nature of this board that…well I dont know.

We may pride ourselves outside to be socially non conforming often. But on this board everything works with social conformity of the natsoc kind lol. Even jews often slink back into shame when you shout enough at them. And ban them often.

fuck off

Ever notice how these thots are always exposing 90% of their skin and are wearing small skin tight pants while they squat?

Jesus Christ if you're getting paid to do this on Christmas day I hope you're getting a yuge bonus.

first pic related. second pic semi-related. has anyone read any darwin? i recently picket up the origin of species and he seems like a pretty smart guy who has made some very important observations

i filtered him and it's still shit since he showed up because people are choosing to obsess over a shill instead of talking about the OP. preference to participate in derailment rather than the actual topic of the thread; this is bending to the will of the spammer

Porn was a stretch, but this is even more retarded. Neck yourself, manlet.

I've plenty of willpower, I'm just not a victim of a Semitic mind virus that portrays pleasure as the ultimate evil and if I feel like jerking off I'll do it and it'll be even more satisfying to do when I know I do it in defiance of nofap memesters.

Topkek, Rabbi Smileberg is from Canada. We even have the home address for Lil' Kenny S.

Can't be fucked to post it myself tbh.

I would definitely argue that porn is self cucking. Masterbation isn't but I've read enough in this thread that I haven't had a Ham fisted stroker session since the 23rd.
Nofap isn't anti pleasure. I still do things that I enjoy, but are you honestly saying you don't feel disgusted with yourself after you jerk off? I have never felt proud of myself after playing with with my dick.
Oh really? tbh I just googled smiley and got that so I'm probably wrong

ASHES

LOL

I'm not a self-flagellating Semite-loving dwarf, so no I don't. If you'd argue that about porn then you're a brainlet besides because you can't figure out self-insertion. Very pitiable, but not my main point as I don't even usually use porn because I can usually go places off vividly fantasizing about fucking your mother while I make your dad watch alone.

Add this pill to your self improvement goals.

>inserting myself inside of another man totally isn't gay :^)
O K bud. Keep explaining how quitting watching (((porn))) makes me a semite lover.
Are you really this proud of not having a woman to dump your load inside so instead you have to pleasure yourself when you want your dick touched?
If I get the urge to masturbate I channel that energy away because I don't need to give in to every urge like a filthy subhuman.

Typical kike. Go cut your penis off, and complete your circumcision.

I'm not proud of not having a woman but I can't have a woman because it's current year and the kikes circumcised me so I'm going to spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to get off as much as I want in retribution for their trying to limit my sexual experience. I've done the casual sex bag too but it's nowhere near as much fun and more dangerous to my person so masturbation is the way to go.

This is also ironically timed, no I'm sure he isn't circumcised because he's wasting his dick and the way it works is you only get rewarded for being a brainlet in this life.

We will kill you by letting you be raped to death by niggers.

my friend got b& a week ago for making a book thread and the ban reason was literally

we really have to start doxing these faggot mods and sending them friendly deliveries full of fun and joy.
how the hell do these idiots even get hired for modding Holla Forums?
hmmm well jim is a literal freemason and he did fire hotwheels…

this board is a fucking honeypot. we have to take control. maybe a trip to jims treechink fuck shack could solve our problems?

^ fake

Better tech is coming. Assange has teased it. My prediction: We're gonna have (slow) vetted, inexpensive CPU, systems, and web software that is censorship-proof.

Are you going to do me the disservice of denying my experience now? Monstrous, kill yourself.

Like you let your daughters?

for now, at least in this thread i have filtered imkikeys 118 posts and the pedo posters posts.
thread quality is suddenly incredible.

dont respond to these faggots, just filter them all with ID+.

DUMPING

filter the pozz with ID+

Reported for childfucker.

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

ROLL

Misery? Sure. However, duty requires you grab the tiger by the scruff and ride on. The struggle itself should be sufficient motivation.

then you're a loser, fuck off

lewd is rude

masturbating is definitely worse than not masturbating. dont be a slave to lust

yes, if you think that refraining from needless sex and masturbation is just about "preventing yourself from having fun" or something like that then you're mentally ill

you're in inspiration to us all

Reported for childfucker.

Done. It's very interesting they're against self-improvement. That that would be something they would particularly wish to prevent…

If they had they would have left my foreskin the fuck alone. I'm jerking off to how fucking stupid you are rn, it's so depraved.

Good thing that flag is in focus. Otherwise I would be distracted by the background elements.

Anyway…since /fit/ is dead I'll post my concern here. It would mean a world to me if some user could help me with this, it fucks with my gains a lot.

I fucked up a bit about 2 months ago with my deadlifts, and now I got persistent pains in 3 spinal discs. One is about at the top portion of my lower back and the rest are on my upper back. My symptoms aren't numbness or permanent pain, but I can really feel the pain in certain movements and postures, especially on back day. Now, to top that off, a 4th disc appears to be in pain, and it is located a few discs below my neck (at the same height as my traps). This was kinda caused by "itself", meaning I didn't do any stupid shit during lifting to make it hurt.

My question about these hurting discs is, how the hell do I get rid of the pain? I am pretty sure that they aren't herniated, but I'd like other anons to give their opinions on this too. If this goes on for longer I might have to go to a doctor to check it.

Ah, the old Roman falchion.

Fuck how little arrogant baby-killing kike-loving commies know about the real situation with healthcare in this country…

have you tried using a reverse hyper or hanging from a bar a lot? have you tried sleeping flat on your back?

No, not at all. Looks good though.

I do that and it kinda works, but only temporarily. I also don't have enough upper body strength to hang from a bar for more than 1.5 minutes at a time.

I fixed that problem a long time ago.

you that dude that uses the crossfit gym but only to do oly lifts?

Looks like Jaffa (moonman) is on, lets see if the samson zooms fag gets banned and deleted.

on his knees asking a jewish man to be let into his special club?

Idk about the capillary stuff, but you should be carful going form hot to cold too often. The stress from this can lead to bones forming inside of your ears. They found a lot of Romans had issues with this when they would swap between the sauna and the ice bath

I assumed nofap was only to do with fapping. You can still have sex. I was responding to the guy saying I was anti pleasure. Probably trying to link circumcision but hes dumb.
Oh you commented on his tardism too. You're a good guy user

Its almost like they planned the circumcision stuff on purpose

You should try the bar hanging method, and maybe having a friend who is light step on your back (Be careful as this will probably make it worse)

Consider how the ancients or even warriors from the past few hundred years (knights) got to be strong and ripped out when they had no weights, no yoga, no bikes, no nothing except one thing - activity. The key to a healthy and strong body is to use it, constantly, all the time.

Granted as someone who played sports his whole life and among them wrestled for 14 years I certainly lifted a lot of weights and did a shit ton of cardio crap but, honestly, you want to be ripped? It is 80% diet. I know people will try to sell you a fucking series of do this/do that but if you eat certain foods for 4 weeks and, in that period, work out, you will have definition by the end of that period. You do it for 8 weeks, you will have a 6 pack. You do it for 12 weeks and you will look very good. That is all it takes, 12 weeks unless the person is vastly overweight or doesn't properly work out/know how to work out. What we eat matters a lot to body health. The ancients knew that and the ancients were always active.

I was actually circumcised because as a burger I'm subjected to proximity to the very best goyim (Christfags) who bought Kellogs' cleanliness line that was actually just a poorly disguised attempt to shut down teenage masturbation that failed completely. It's almost like you're a retard.

That was an excellent thread, the guy who made that post made several more and uploaded one of the only surviving Nazi fitness manuals; got any more screenshots from that thread?

Not necessarily true

A subject I think is under discussed and overwhelming in importance, the health of one's teeth. I'll put some basic information into bullet points and try to summarize that which cannot fit into a bullet point.
Cavities are, in themselves, not the problem, it is the bacteria that gets into a cavity that causes trouble. The material behind the enamel of your tooth is called dentin, a softer substance that is easily compromised by the acids of oral bacteria. Dentists offer refer to this as "dental carries", and when the acids from the bacteria go all the way through the dentin, it will reach the root and likely cause an abscess to form. The root of the tooth is a tiny vein and bundle of nerves, the vein actually delivers minerals to the inside of the tooth via the dentin. Dentin serves two purposes, it keeps the inside of your tooth strong by taking the minerals from the vein at the root of the tooth to reinforce areas of the tooth that feel 'impact', any impact on tooth travels as vibrations through the dentin tubules to the nerves so the body can send minerals to reinforce the inside of the tooth. Lesser known about the dentin is that when you get a cavity, 'tertiary dentin' would grow and harden like enamel to compensate for the cavitation, a home-grown filling, but due to various deficiencies in our diets and acids constantly being thrown at our teeth, this may not be happening any more. Adult teeth are supposed to last you your whole life, they should completely calcify internally to prevent tooth loss yet most people still have many of their teeth pulled due to complications, abscesses, crowding teeth, broken crowns, etc.

That Hitler painting is magnificent

Link providing source on claims regarding the decline in dental carries across the globe:
archive.is/tGVCw

You guys should seriously look into fasting. It's extremely healthy for your body, and even if you're in good shape you'll still benefit from autophagy among other upsides. I've heard it can get rid of loose skin, acne, and scarring because you consume poorly organized collagen when cells are under metabolic distress. Apparently it can even help fight cancer. All anecdotal but that's due to this stuff barely having any research done. In fact the reason why we have this basal knowledge in the first place is because of a man named Yoshinori Ohsumi who actually won a Nobel Prize for his work. If you're lurking and you're a lardass, please get your ass into shape. It's awkward as fuck when you're revealed to be a NatSoc or other opinion that isn't on the leftist mainstream spectrum. You'll get laughed out of the room. On the other hand though, if you're muscular, people will clam up IRL. So instead of looking like a clown you'll come off as an actual Nazi.

news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064803/

I've noticed that I can see cavities in my teeth sometimes(Nasty brownish black areas in my molars), but if I brush them very well I can get rid of the outer layer of rot and if I make sure I stay up on my teeth brushing I've found that they go back to normal looking within a few weeks

How would one brush with Baking soda+water? Do I still use a toothbrush that may be too abrasive or?

tldr: get fit or get laughed at.
and fasting is good

Its pretty obvious and simple but kind of fits here. When away from like minded people and surrounded by
I keep pic related in mind for my own mental health.

Combine a few teaspoons of baking soda, small amounts of water and mint oil to taste. A paste will form. Brush your teeth with that. If that is too icky at first, start with arm and hammer tooth paste and then ween yourself off.

I want some advice, guys.
I can't see the purpose of struggling. Self-perfection itself still feels too short-sighted to me.
Being a one-man army changes nothing in the grand scheme of things and shifting the consensus in my community to normalize white-tribalism won't physically stem the invasion of migrants itself. Building innawoods barracks gets you Wacko'd. I'm lost for goals that justify fighting everyday.

The last hope I had was to join my other-worldy psychic friend to create the worlds first and prophesied center for sensitive and psychic individuals. With a handful of trained psi's we could easily change people's perspective on topics they are brainwashed to immediately reject and it seemed like one of the most viable options to manifest white solidarity and toxic kike influences.

Now after a recent divination indicating my theoretical absence of involvement with the center I've become desolate. Even the cards said I would fight this time-line initially and attempt to force myself into another at my own peril, due to myself still lacking.
I could lie to myself about starting my own school, but that feels too half-baked even for me. The psychic has other psychics having the same visions of the center itself and even arch-angels instructing her how to prepare for it. I'm only specialized at manifesting my will, but now I don't even see the point of using it.

I don't know what to set my sights on for goals anymore to inspire me to even get out of bed.

TL;DR
What's the one thing a man can do to fuck this system up the most? If white solidarity is the absolute terror for the kike, how can we go about that with such an apathetic population?

>>>/x/

I don't understand what this picture is trying to portray
If people think white people are humans or not?
then next tier Im lost

I used to use H2O2 as a mouthwash so the taste can't be that bad right?

If you want an honest answer, the only reason you should be working towards self improvement is for yourself. If you are fighting for anything else than you don't truly want to better yourself and you will quit the second you have an excuse. Find your inner strength and harness it.

I want to fight for my people. I don't see the point in the end-goal of locking myself away to perfect myself while my country and people are shamelessly killed off.
I was fighting for myself before I realized how little it achieved outside of myself.
Sure, as one person rescues himself, that ripples out into the world around him and helps others, but does it ripple out hard enough to justify that as the sole accomplishment? My plan before was to perfect myself to become an irresistible advocate for white-tribalism, but now it just feels foolish. What hope is there with that? What schemes haven't been attempted by James Mason and reveled themself to be without beneficial effect?

Even the Buddhists are arming up and training for war, there has to be more than we can do that be the quintessential "Beautiful Ones" from the Mouse-Utopia experiment.
There has to be more an undeterrable and perfected being could fight for. Is there a perfect time to strike or do we need to cultivate it?

I want to perfect myself, but then what? Watch memes all day? Sit happy and wait for death?

Prepare for the future user. Although war isn't at our door today you should be ready for when it comes tomorrow. Get off your ass. Get in shape. Read philosophy. If you aren't as well rounded as a sphere you have something you need to improve.

Once you improve yourself, the only remaining answer is to improve with others. Dispite the risks, it must reach a point where the end justifies the risk to join others. Until we reach that time, until we are prepared to face persecution and arrest, we can only improve ourselves, and try to lead others to the path.

In Hoc Signo Vinces, brother.

inb4 alphabet kike shill get v&

White advocates have been expecting war to breakout everday since the 60's. If one thing has become evident is that the effectiveness of the slow and apathetic death of whites. Even the whites in South Africa where the Prime Minster preached and sang for the death of white people and where whites are violently murdered everyday they continue to collectively take it, afraid to bare their teeth. There is absolutely no "over the line" for minds so destroyed and the same fate is barreling towards us.

You can prep for innawoods and guerrilla warfare, but it won't mean anything when the pot continues to slow boil as it has for decades and cooks us all without a single shot being fired.

its a super simple graph to explain to the good goyim how the so-called "mental gymnastics"(as they love to put it) of a white, racially aware person works.
eg.
> for the sake of argument: (((marriage equality)))
> is (((marriage equality))) a human/s?
> no. (((marriage equality))) is not a human, it is instead an idea/movement/scheme etc.
> does (((marriage equality))) help the white race?
> (((marriage equality))) is bad and the good goyim should not be surprised that racially aware whites want nothing to do with it/ oppose it/ want to destroy it.

eg 2.

eg 3.
> (((yes)))

eg 4.
> no. The holocaust was not a human, it is instead was a (((genocide)))/lie/propaganda piece etc.

Is that clearer than the shitty ms paint job?

Not only is fasting good, it will heal your body in the present and extend your life into the future. I've been on Holla Forums a long time but in 2017 I was in 4cuck's /fit/ a lot in the /fast/ general. You guys are all VIP to me so feel free to hit me up. I will personally coach you for free… ask me questions here or in the /fast/ general or arrange alternate secure communication channels.
RACE WAR NOW

While I don't argue with your logic, that sounds far too close to the black pill brother.

I for one, see this is a polite political discussion, where we take no action against our oppressors. Instead, this is the breading ground for wrongthink that we can take and spread amongst our white brothers and sisters, in order to avoid the slow boil.
People disparage the accelerationists, however that may counter the slow and methodical brainwashing our people are undergoing. On the other hand, what we are doing now, already, is working. One needs look no further than the increase in shilling and censorship to see that it's true. The kike is afraid. Perhaps what really should be accelerated, is the rate at which our wrongthink spreads to the masses. More sock puppets, force them to censor and lie, then catch them at it. Put it on display for the masses.
If anything, I think there needs to be more content, not just memes, but songs, videos, books, and entertainment to counter the garbage out there. It may not be as popular as game of kikes, but it would be like a drink of water to a man dying in the desert, to someone on the verge of becoming racially aware. Actual, intelligent, wholesome content for the masses.

/blogpost, off to gas myself, shalom.

Then no, and shortly thereafter, regular toothpaste will be pretty distasteful.

The farm cucks who refuse to use their white might to kick the niggers off their farms got what they deserved for being pussified cucks to a bunch of niggers.

Ohh the Human/s part confused me. Maybe have it say "Person or Not Person" and have the arrows with the options? the potential plurality threw me for a loop.
Either that or
"Is it a white Person?" yes = good
No = "Does it help the white race?" yes = good
no = bad

Also, I did that graphic and I can explain everything. Fasting is the healthiest shit you are currently not doing and it is going to be huge in 2018. I finished chritmas dinner several hours ago and I made an absolute fucking pig of myself. I'll be fasting from 12/26 to 12/31 then having a drink on new years. This will roll into my new years down to goal weight before February. I'll be packing on muscle in 2018 after that.

What do you do after you have burnt all the fat from your body? The diagram/your post make it seem like you eat a large meal one day and then don't for the week. Do you keep a similar caloric intake on the one day? How do you fit all of that food in your stomach user?

I'll bite:
wtf, no. Intermittent dietary stress is OK, especially when training for austere environments, but a healthy diet with a basic weightlifting routine and ~2-5 miles of cardio on off days is way better for keeping strong and being able to fight.

Interesting in trying this out after christmas dinner as well . So what do people drink to fight off hunger during fasting?

I'm doing an OMAD (One Meal a Day) routine to maintain weight through the holiday and it has worked put well so far. Thid is a trial run for what I'm planning long term after getting to my goal weight. An Intermittent Fasting schedule with a feeding window of up to 8 hours can also be appropriate. The window depends on preference and how quickly your hormones get fucked. The point is to minimize the number of insulin spikes throughout the day because what we're learning is that metabolic syndromes that lead to things like chronic inflamation (root cause of many illnesses) and diabetes are caused by eating too frequently and keeping insulin spiked too often.

I like hot liquids, but it's a very "stop being a pussy and just face your problem" type of solution. I meditate focusing on the hunger until it goes away… hunger is just a surge of gherelin (hormone) which comes in predictable circadian rhythme waves and then subsides. I also sometimes sip a cup of black coffee or unsweet tea… no artificial sweeteners allowed… no baby-cow lactose products allowed.

If you send a question about fasting to [email protected] I'll answer you. Love you Holla Forums, gtkrwn

I used to game 24/7 during new MMO releases. Back then I fought against sleep in the exact same fashion, it's like walking uphill until eventually your body normalizes. Super easy to 24 hour game since all you needed to do was stay hydrated. I am only a beginner in mediating since finding a quiet place is tough to do when you're packed like sardines in a can, but I'll give it a shot.

How's that?

So did I. I used to buy lots of energy drinks and caffeine pills for pre-releases, but I don't gam anymore and that was 100% the wrong way to do it. Once your body shifts into a ketogenic/fasted state the body jacks up your flight or flight response… you get a surge of HGH and Adrenaline which keeps your muscle mass from being consumed for energy. It also keeps you alert and awake, often when you would rather not be. I've done up to 14 days a few times, no food /no calories, and I've had to learn how to force my body to sleep because of the adrenaline and HGH.

Also checked, and appreciate the question. Holla Forums needs a steady politically relevant /fit/ general thread for this kind of shit. Hitler was VERY concerned and involved in fitness for upcoming generations.

You're right, shilling on social media is working wonders and is where we need to continue to ram our e-fists into.

I wonder what other executions we can do besides bitch on youtube and fake consensus on twitter.

Dunno when this is coming, but within the next 10 years I fully expect to be doing IRL outreach with my own identity and it scares the fuck out of me… but I've had so many twitter/facebook accounts deleted… tired of getting deleted.

trips confirm the Master Cleanse is the way to go toward ketosis, the desired state of affairs.
Mixing a blend of pure water either distilled or purified with organic lemon juice Grade B or better maple syrup and a touch of cayenne… by the third day you are in full ketosis and every day forward is full throttle detox.

That's a bit strange. When I spoke of my soft dry fast on 4/fit/, not a single poster supported my effort and all considered me to be suicidal. Water fasting seems to have gained acceptance over there but yeah, my dry fast? The only responses I got were people shitting on it. This was back in August or so though. How is dry fasting received now?

Actually, now that I think about it, even on Holla Forums the sentiment I usually see is that the idea that fasting is good for you is a kike idea. Something along the lines of "hurr, the medicine we take keeps hurting us so the solution is to do nothing, durr" so yeah, I don't see anything to indicate an acceptance of dry fasting.

Never say never user. It was Holla Forums that inspired me to get fit and I’m well into my 30’s. I did this in 3 months. I’ll post the diet, supplements and steroids if anons want them.

Amazing progress, regardless of the steroids. Please post your routine's details.

You have spoken my name, I am here! post more on the Temple, user.
I'm glad it worked for you. How long did it take for your hormonal levels to balance out?
Son of a bitch… I've worked with extractives of pine a bit over the past few years, mostly young green cones from the tops of the trees, but never made this connection between the pollen and hormones. I always had assumed that the pinene was the primary active constituent, though was aware that there was more involved than that. Just wasn't at the top of my study list, but looks like I need to revisit this.
user, thanks for pointing this out. and for remembering my advice. It actually means a lot to have my brothers here make use of the skills I've worked on all these years. Having a new lead on this could lead to some interesting things.

It's a miracle! You turned into a nigger!

I'm shocked. Did imkikey choke on his doner, or did he finally succumb to his poz and died of AIDS like the faggot he is?
off-topic sage

please list them user.

Naw, plenty of shithead bans. My speculation is that he's drunk.

I notice nobody seems to be discussing expanding the mind…

Kekism and Esoteric Hitlerism with a good touch of jung and a sprinkling of Plato + a good grasp of the history of our blood. There ya go.

By no one, I mean no one I haven't blocked.

Drink the camel and goat milk because it is better than cow milk. It make your gut bugs healthier.

…I don't think I want to become a quadroon. NJ if real though.

Start doing pushups, brothers. Every second day.

The shilling and misunderstanding has been intense around dry fasting. Betweem keto people shilling "fat fasting" and people disguising their weight loss routines of calorie restriction and calling it a fast… I stopped correcting people a month ago so the shills are winning hard now. Dry fasting isn't by any means "the default" fast for health or weightloss like salt water fasting is, but it is a powerful alternative for healing the body. You're not going to die from it unless you're retarded.

What if you've had a vasectomy?

Don't even bother with any milk unless it's raw and you know that they don't cut corners with pesticides or feeding the animals gmo or sprayed food and you'll also want to ensure the animals live their natural diet and lifestyle or else the milk will be lacking important factors. For example, cows on a grain-based diet have more satured fat on their meat and less quality protein production of their own muscle and milk and produce much less PUFA.

Don't even get me started on homogenization, irridation, female hormone ingections, anti-biotics and puss in commercial milk. Milk is a practical super food when it isn't fucked with, hence why raw milk is fucking banned in most developed countries.

It's just not fucking worth it, bros. You'd be better off making fruit and veggie smoothies from local and organic farmers in your area.
If you have access to raw milk products, devour that shit for me like a mad cunt

Just milk the camel or goats at the home.

good shit my dude

it's because they're a bunch of plebs. first pic related. so easy a child can do it

good point. men in the past didnt do this because it was thought to make the appearance more feminine. having a very small or atrophied chest doesnt look good either though i guess.
the guy in that pic has very narrow shoulders anyways

there was a bit of meditation talk earlier but there's only so much you can say on that matter other than just telling people to do it more

As if you'd have a say, lol.
Go ahead let your women revel in their vanity but don't cry to me when they will abuse your trust you fucking beta cunt.

I will use my wife's value up until she gives all the kids I want, and won't worry about sad virgin losers like you who think that I'm a degenerate because I take measure to ensure authenticity and long term stability in my marriage through methods you don't like.

People like you are the reason why muslims will take over Western Europe.

you would have a society where all women are shallow husks devoid of virtue and the men are weak degenerates. what a coincidence that this is also how the jews want us to be
i cant imagine what kind of person is unable to comprehend how a man could have even basic control over his own family, "lol"
this is pure retardation
i'm 100% sure this is projection
nice to see your true colors coming out, as if they werent apparent enough already by your spacing and degeneracy
nice blackpill, kike

Here's an excerpt on standing meditation I copied for anons with low energy and an interest on calming and mastering their mind.

I like to watch my mind as intently as possible as if the most important revelation is about to jump out at me and slowly relax while maintaining that sharp awareness. If fade into thoughts I quickly be aware of them as a neutral observer and return to the mediation.

You can still fuck your woman and she can still be virtuous. Being virtuous is an expression of being noble which is living in accordance and piety to natural law with dignity.
Fucking your lover is fine, but the nuances of intention matter. Are you masturbating with each other's bodies or are you two able to share a sexual tantra to reach new spiritual highs together and galvanize the bond between you? Are you attempting to satisfy an un-ending hunger or growing intimacy and trust?

You can still practice semen retention during sex. The gnostics and even the buddhists have whole books and lectures on this and use the rising sexual energy of the male to turn it inwards to press energy into where the male's body needs it most.

We have to play the game where the ball lays and once women are exposed to the taste of sex you can't logically expect them to just stick to abstinence. Women will go to someone else who can give them what they need, so give them what they need, grow the relationship and each other. There's no need to be such a whiny cunt.

good post. i've lately been working up to five hours of meditation a day (not there yet) and decided it should consist of more than just sitting. i did a bit of standing meditation in the past and did feel that this position definitely puts more emphasis on physical well being, and then when i would sit i could go much deeper and more relaxed because of the newfound relative ease of sitting

yesterday i decided to do an hour of a malasana variant. by the end of it my back was sore and my legs had been numb for some time and when i stood up i got very lightheaded and when i laid down it took a few minutes to let my body recover, but this morning i felt great so i'm gonna keep doing it, now with and hour of standing meditation along with it. since the malasana requires maybe a bit more physical work i did a sustained wim hof breathing throughout the hour (the breaths were a bit more relaxed but i didnt do the breath holding part)

to quote nietzsche's zarathustra:
"it is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters"
well yeah if you've already started then you might as well keep going and just try to make the best of it, but it's better to not start in the first place. that way your wife wont be, according to you and the other guy, such a sex-craving bitch that she'll leave you the moment you quit stuffing her with dick.
"behold these men: their eyes say it - they know of nothing better on earth than to lie with a woman. mud is at the bottom of their souls"

This is a reply to me. I got permabanned for "ban evasion" presumably because I called imkikey a fag. My IP hasn't been banned for months (last time in October I think for "shitposting") so this is just imkikey trying to censor everyone who knows he's an antifa shill. With how many newfags we are getting I assume he's trying to form a narrative that he can control by banning everyone/deleting posts that are against him.
sage for offtopic

Forgot to sage, but this post will be deleted in a few hours anyways.

and since you brought up buddhists, here's what the actual buddha himself said to a monk who had broken his vow of celibacy

What a fag.
Nice digits, btw

This is how I got /fit/ myself. You only need to read few books on nutrition and anatomy and anyone above 100 IQ should get the picture from that alone

Supplements and food in the pictures for you lads. The split is Legs, Shoulders, Arms, rest, Back, Chest, rest. 20 min light cardio before workout and a second session of light cardio for at least 30 min at any other time of the day. Make it a part of your lives and daily routine and you will improve even without the gear. Good luck.

100% Bavarian phenotype you jealous niggers.

Yea, and the Kabbalah used in Jewish and Gnostic mysticism was stolen from the Egyptians. The whole of Jewish religion is a neurotic collage from all the different cultures they infested and took what worked and what would make them band together under perceived. Kikes worship Babylonian Gods and replaced the Gods from Nordic Paganism with their own Saints.

Your bitching is akin to refusing to use guns in war because Israel receives firearms from America and uses them to gun down Palestinians. Leave the baseless paranoia to the kikes, user, not us.

*Under perceived oppression

Last night some asshole was spamming the whole fucking thread, so he simply went after anyone who looks suspicious. He also relies entirely on IP posting history. But enough about him since this thread is still up let's make the most of it.

NoFap IS a shit meme, unless you're in the middle of hardcore tantric training of some kind. However NO PORN is fucking vital to your mental health and sexuality. Pornogrophy is quite literally Lillith's Meme Magic.

is fapping better than not fapping? and if so what is the ideal amount of fapping?

So he has the mentality of a libcuck. While I admit my first post was sort of a shitpost I was genuinely surprised that this thread has been up for so long. But a single semi-shitpost doesn't warrant a permaban.
Yeah I agree, but I feel I have adequate reason to be salty over a fucking permaban for calling a mod a fag. Will post /fit/ infographs then

posting a bit more kike-repellent just in case

Your mileage may vary. Average idael seems to be once a week. Fapping like crazy is bad and will deplete your energy in a real bad way. If you don't fap at all you better hope you start having nocturnal emissions because you can potentially fuck up your prostate if you don't cum at all (again, unless you're undergoing a heavily disciplined tantra regimen and know exactly how to regulate all of that pent up fluid/energy)

Two highly recommended books:
Libido Dominandi
Cultivating Male Sexuality

IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT THE BOARD OWNER AND MODS ON Holla Forums AND SIMILARLY NAMED BOARDS ON SIMILAR CHAN SITES ARE NOT WORKING FOR SHAREBLUE/ANOTHER SHILL AGENCY LINKED TO THE DNC AND THE UN/EU/GLOBALISTS

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

I don't disbelieve you, but I need some kind of source on this.

The damage done from over fapping and especially pornographic fapping is so bad that the potential damage you do to your prostate from not fapping is negligible. Plus most damage their prostate anyways when they develop a death grip or try to masturbate with a flaccid dick and develop premature ejaculation. Some would claim that not fapping causes pain and gave them an infection in reality for those people they were already dealing with an infection and are conveniently blaming nofap.

based on that study by dr noseberg that's been going around for years? have you seen the pic in ?
this is bs for the most part
living an active and ambitious life of service to your people and yourself should be plenty, and if you arent doing that then you're sure to have wet dreams so again it's no problem

read some of what the hindu types say about semen retention. it's always only good tidings and often spoke about as if it were practically necessary for any substantial achievement or general well being. they never mention anything about "just make sure you have an extensive regimen to release that energy or else you might get sick"

Shill reported. Merry Keksmas, faggot.

I agree but usually stay silent on the matter, as it gets people off of pornography. This is too important to fuck up.

yes

Far enough.

*Fair

^ the man speaks truth.

Can anyone recommend any good beginner routines to improve strength?

Can't "be me" without a glass of vodka? What do?

here's what napoleon hill has to say about controlled sex in 'outwitting the devil'. he wasnt for full on abstinence; in fact i remember him comparing sex to wine in that book too;; something like "a fine wine best when properly aged and only had on special occasions" or something like that. anyway here's the quote

and here's something that was apparently written in 1871

how many days a week do you want it to be?

2-3. I got a physical job that I work part time that helps with conditioning but I need more.

Search for "naltrexone" and "the sinclair method". Worked for me in three pills.

haha. Fell for the Jewish propoganda that "nothing is removed". You have two testicals completly seperated from the body, user. They are individual and the reason they don't wither from BEING DEAD is the natural heat peventing rot.

A vasectomy can be reversed user…

just like a finger can be sewn back on in a certian window of time

I can control myself. I only drink occasionally. It's just that only alcohol "wakes me up".

It's like I've been put into cryosleep by jews, transformed into an NPC, and a glass of vodka is the magic potion, the red pill that gives me the "they live" glasses.

I am a self-admitted drunk but I am not an alcoholic. When I drink, it is usually to excess but it is a rarity that I even touch hooch. Same with smoking. I'm good, right?

It depends on the quality of the product. For example cheap vodka makes me dizzy but natural moonshine makes me ubermensch.

Yes. It's good. Maybe there's some pill that will does the same alcohol does, I hope. Xanax maybe?

I drink alcihol or fun, not for depression. It'd be a cold day in hell to when I consensually take happy pills such as xanex

What depression?

Don't drink hops, and don't smoke with a filter make your own cigarettes.

I just thought about this.. could weed be the replacement?

I assumed you thought I was implying I drink for deoression since you spoke of Xanex. I just clarified

But beer is good, and hops clean you out. Also, I smoke unfiltered.

I support weed. Love the stuff myself.

bump for recommendations from someone who knows what they are doing. either bodyweight or gym idc

Hops put you to sleep, literally the opposite of vodka.

No. I drink for fun too. I drink when I need to be sociable. Before and during. I become Chad.

Yeah. But just like alcohol, it's not something you can take daily 3 times a day.

Hops is one of the things in beer that will increase your estrogen otherwise you can drink whatever you want as long as it's not paint stripper.

okay do this beginner workout 2-3 times a week.
warmup:
workout:
you might also want to do some shrugs so you can look like bane
if you're in a rush or this workout is too long then you'll probably be alright if you skip the hamstring curls

do you have access to a reverse hyper?

I had to jewgle that. I'm sure I could find one. I can start with this. Thanks user.

Woah that’s an interesting pictures you got there.
What’s the science behind the lack of benefits at 5-7? Also why does cardio “kill” gains?

FFS.
Refined spirits are only good for extractions. MOST of our favored booze is in a degenerated form, as they had the herbs on them for medicinal reasons, not just flavorings.
REAL BEER IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Real unfiltered beer with live yeast, is a healthy part of the Aryan diet. It's loaded with B-vitamins and nutrients for doing work and surviving the elements. Further, the live yeast greatly aids in digestion of grains. Most of the problems people are having with grain, is a result of never having a real beer. Try brewing your own, and brewing it for flavor instead of alcohol volume. It will take less than a week to make a good, tasty, healthy beer.
The other issue with grain though, is the shell and husk. Those arent fucking food. Do not EVER consume whole wheat. It will fuck your hormones. Whole grain wheat is the work of the kike, seeking to remove masculinity from us.

No the shittier graph is marking that off as "cardio" as in anything more then that is basically cardio.

Got any links or .pdfs on home brewing?

I think you are onto something the whole gain thing. When I consume fruit alcohol I have no problem compared to grain alcohol.

*grain

fuck beer, do your own moonshine

You don't need one. Just get a 5-gallon carboy and a vapor lock for it. Put in about 10-15 gallons of honey, fill the reast with a couple packets of brewers yeast and distilled (or boiled and cooled down) water. Wait a few months. Bam, mead.

Depending on season/location you get 5 gallons of booze for 20-70 bucks per batch. Bonus if you have a beehive, it gives fresh honey and provides defense against niggers.

Thanks friendo

I can make both, thank you very much.

Just be yourself.

WTF

Quit cold turkey. If you are this far gone, but recognize you need help then take the first and best choice you can. Quit today and every time you get the urge take an ice cold shower or exercise until you no longer want to. You can do this torpedo! I believe in you

Read my other posts. I'm not far gone. Alcohol is a friend.

Something like this will get you started

amazon.com/Fermenters-Favorites-Fermenter-Brewing-fermentation/dp/B01HQP2JHI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1514325581&sr=8-6&keywords=carboy

amazon.com/Twin-Bubble-Airlock-Carboy-Bung/dp/B00A6TRKO4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1514325581&sr=8-5&keywords=carboy

amazon.com/Ferrari-1170-Baron-Bottle-Capper/dp/B001D6KGTK/ref=sr_1_3?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1514325786&sr=1-3&keywords=bottle capper

amazon.com/Kombucha-Brooklyn-J7-GKD1-Q2O5-Bottling-Siphon/dp/B00CIXXM8O/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1514325850&sr=1-1&keywords=bottling pump

Use a tube to siphon the mead (or get a hand pump if you want to be fancy) into bottles. Cap them. Store in a cool place. The only running costs you will have is honey, yeast, and bottlecaps. All can be found for cheap if you look for it. You don't HAVE to buy what I linked, it is for reference.

Have fun, and don't forget to sanitize everything before starting!

I highly doubt user has access to fresh honey and is willing to wait months.

Nigger they cut the seminal tube so that it just empties into your sack then the semen gets absorbed by your body like it does already. Are you this retarded? The blood vessels still go to your nuts

Fair warning if you swap out an addictive substance with weed you will probably develop a dependency to weed. Easier to quit, but still an addiction

Ohhhh okay that makes sense. Is is early reps should go hard and later reps should be easier but more?

I'm addicted already to.. being alive. I don't think weed would have that effect but I'm willing to try a substitute to alcohol. Truth is that, we all have at least one addiction.

Oops was catching up on the thread and didn’t see that
Honestly if you can choose to not drink on a day that you have to be responsible then you are fine. It’s only a problem when you cannot control it. Don’t be the guy who shows up to work drunk, but if alcohol helps you be a little social then you’re just a normal guy.

Sure but if your addiction is beneficial to your life it can be a positive. I love weed, but it kills drive. It makes you not wanna do anything and just lie in bed all day. If you want a replacement for alcohol try exercise, reading, or some other beneficial hobby like programming or carpentry. Honestly just find a good hobby that will take up your extra time in a healthy way

Fuck that. That's a limit. That's a bluepill. That's lie we accept. It's not normal.

If you knew there was a warrior hidden inside you, if you knew there was a winner… would you not do everything possible to .. unleash that?

Basically it's about the number of reps in each set, don't bother doing 6-7 (or 8 cause if you mess up it'll give you no benefit) and if you go from 5 just jump right to 9.

You’ve got a point. If you recognize that you are holding yourself back usually and alcohol helps you stop that then you should try to act the way you want to act while sober. Go out and be social while sober, I know it’s hard at first, but you’ll get accustomed to talking to people sober quickly. It’s really as simple as confidence and not caring what others think of you. I know it’s basically a meme now, but confidence is key.

Yeah but like… why/how? What is the mechanism for the reps doing nothing?
It’s not like your body is gunna go “hey user, while running from cheetahs today you only had to dodge 6 of them. Guess we won’t improve our muscleature”

I have no problem to talk. It's just that I'm better on alcohol. Monster mode. I'm exploring other options now. Will try nootropics first.

this is the type of desinfo that makes me miss old 2013 Holla Forums when people only spoken with proof behind their claims.

That has to do with the biological processes for strength training vs inducing hypertrophy 6-7 is basically the sore spot where you don't do enough to accomplish either. There is some other things those two graphs don't explain but extrapolation once you read the basics of various weight lifting exorcises. For instance compound exorcises where you do very heavy weights like dead lifting is only 1 set and should be no higher then 5 because you are in serious danger for injury if you go higher then like 3-4.