Australian police seize enough Meth to supply country's habit for two months in record 'billion-dollar bust'

Australian police seize enough Meth to supply country's habit for two months in record 'billion-dollar bust'

Police in Australia seized 1.2 tonnes of methamphetamine – or ice - worth more than £570 million in a record haul that arrived by boat, allegedly from China.

archive.is/dqAVg

Before it used to be viets importing heroin.

It seems Vancouver is another drug import hot spot.

I wonder who they sell it too given that chinese aren't known to be street level dealers. Yids who sell it to negroes?

What the fuck? Do the Ausstisms have the kangaroos hooked on the stuff, as well?

A different type of local wildlife: the Abo.

Nah fam, we just got us a shitload of bogans, fags, coconuts and niggers. Purgeworthy material.

Just mix it with rat poison and sell it off. Profit in many ways.

In vancouver the central american kids deal. They all come there for "english school" then drop out and sell rock or meth.

I find it very difficult to be excited about this.

Supply and demand. If you reduce supply without reducing demand proportionately, the market price of the good goes through the roof. Now that the supply of ICE has been severely cut, the price of ICE in Australia is going to skyrocket. Suppliers are going to make a fortune from this. By seizing this supply shipment, the police gave a Christmas bonus to every single one of his competitors. And that increased profit margin is just going to attract new criminals to the industry.

I'm opposed to ICE but the tactics we are using aren't going to work in a million years. Unless 100% of the supply is stopped, we are fighting a losing battle.

Okay if that is the case then why are the cops stopping them? This would make the drug dealers richer and more powerful. Low supply mean desperate drug addicts will rob even more to buy higher price ice.

Why the fuck would that do that shit in Gerro? Place is windy as fuck and there are plenty of towns on the west coast which are better to do this degenerate shit, maybe like Canarvon which is full of Abos and bananas but at least nobody would have noticed. God damn chinks are fucking retarded, either way all the cunts that were involved in this will be buried on DOTD, fucking degenerates.

Gero… I lived there for many years. This does not surprise me in the least. A few years back a boatload of refugees turned up on the beach. I'm surprised they didn't see the place and do a 180 back to where they came from.

Can you guess the week the local masonic police force missed their little payoff?

Yeah of course they can picture it, they move the fucking stuff.

What do you think? It's the go-to-place for degenerate westerners aswell, who think Australia is the place to go to "live" your life and "see the world".

You're pulling my leg mate, you can't even breathe here without government permission.

I like that strayanson flag you have there desu.

Im not even Australian but they are my favorite memes, lot of respect for them as brothers.

or people just will buy less of it since the price it too high and they will no longer be able to afford it.

IF YOU KILL THE DRUG DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS THIS SHIT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING but killing is illegal so i guess they will just let drug dealers and suppliers kill them just slower

The CIA won't be happy about this. inb4 the falseflag event

You've studied too much (((economics))).
Only an indoctrinated brainwashed university drone would think that a billion dollar drug bust isn't something worth getting excited about. Too much (((education))); not enough wisdom.

nice

They sell it cheep and in bulk to Chinese whores who work 24hrs/7 days s week

The local wildlife is hooked on the stuff. They are drawn from all over the country like a magnet. Just a gram and you can draw every one of them in a 10 kilometre radius. It's like their form of seasonal migration. Aussie hunters will often lie in wait with a gram of Meth for the perfect opportunity to secure a meal for their children. I guarantee that where ever this meth lands up, you won't find a drop of un-huffed petrol or a un-raped roast chicken in the same state as it.

kek you wish there were enough abo's for this large a shipment
majority of white aussies are trash
entire economy based on digging shit up and degree mills for chinks