Illegal Immigrant Crime Statistics Report

Tucker Carlson, of Fox News, with a new report after the feds released their first statistics on crime committed by illegal immigrants. Unsurprisingly, they are criminal shitskins.
Spread it around, maybe it'll redpill a few people.
hooktube.com/watch?v=VzLwz714ylM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1RKl8PRVM
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Alien_Incarceration_Report_OIS_FY17_Q4_2.pdf
theyucatantimes.com/2015/07/yucatan-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 the "everyone who isn't Hitler is a radical zionist" posters try to ruin the thread

You do know those are agents, who seek to divide and conquer, right? Unity is their enemy.

You know, I used to see him on CNN during the bush years? With his gay looking little bowtie talking a whole bunch of insufferable shit, I never would have guessed he'd turn out to be so based.

We have all come a long way. I was watching John Leibowitz and laughing when Bush was in office, Obama was the first real wakeup when that kike kept attacking republicans instead of king nigger when he fucked up.

I've heard that illegal aliens were much more peaceful, and were way more productive than Americans several times.

Yeah, they're illegally entering the country to contribute to America, certainly not to pillage the tax payer, undercut the working class, and send America's wealth to Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1RKl8PRVM
Full episode, because OP is a faggot.

Golly what a mystery.

That was me, word for word.

/beginautism

They're all named Jose, or Mohamad, or Pajeet. They all have the same tax id (none), or forged social security numbers. They all migrate around counties and cities and countries. They all have no bank account, or conversely share bank account. They're all 'white', or 'persons of color'. They're all born on JAN-01, JUN-01, JUL-01, or likewise, with variable birth years given at each interview. They're parents are the same, if they know them is irrelevant. In summation, they are literally off-grid, off-account, off-label, off-index, off-tree, off-citizen, and off-globally-unique-identifier. Hence the requirements to track them individually, to tally them into counters, is a tower of actual work added on to each encounter (vs a documented, or pre-existing identifier work already done). Further, the work to prevent collisions, double-counts, mis-counts, and any derived counts, also has additional work and complexity. How do you count what your State says, what the individual effectively says, and what the note / actuary says, does not exist (NaN, nul, node = -1, etc)?

Tracking trackless on no tracks != tracking the tracked on multi-tiered State + individual + company funded tracks. I have no idea how to convey this succinctly onto a news program, so we might as well declare that the State doesn't even try. But my contention is, this is a frame that places the smaller effector (not cares, and subverters) behind the larger effector (intractable lack-of-tracking-trackables-tracks, which would require multiples of more funding, all to spend on hamster-wheeling hamsters).

/endautism?

Sperg aside, I am thankful to you for your commitments to production, Tucker.

Places the smaller effector -in front- of the larger effector. IE inversion.

The refusal to keep record of crimes committed by foreigners also takes place under "EU" dictatorship.

This, I get tired of spelling this out.

they likely took in consideration only legal immigrants.
as for the crimes of americans it would be interesting if they showed how many "new" americans committed them and how many of the old americans were niggers.

Is there even a point? By law and definition every illegal immigrant is a criminal.

But user, it's not moral!!

If they are not legally people, then what is stopping yanks from shooting them?

You mean people who broke our laws by entering this country don't respect our laws after they are in? I never would have guessed.

OP posted a webm not a utube link faggot

Half Heiled
OP is not a faggot posting Tucker's latest uncomfortable truths.

Give it up goyim! Unreal Engine is the superior platform!

Not only are you a kike, but you also are a cross-dressing faggot who will go to hell for all eternity for your sins (being a faggot, but worst of all being a kike).

Nice dubs. Can't cuck the Tuck

#MeToo

Can’t shill the jew-paid puppet.

That was a good segment.
Are Tucker's stuff usually this good? If so, perhaps I should watch.

I watch him every day and he has at least one good segment every show totally Holla Forums approved and I think his whole show is worth watching as well as he usually covers shit that has threads on the board when no one else does.

He's politically savvy like Laura Ingraham. He knows the Republican Party is in its death throes if demographic displacement isn't addressed. Him and Ingraham also can't ignore thier base of white working and middle class white folks that are weary of amother neocohen-globalist admin like Bush and Obama. They depend on ratings. They aren't going to counter signal the volk and openly side with kikes.

really makes you wish.

still controlled op media, but it only is when trying to take a quasi "moderate" stance.

boggles my mind why not. infact. taking over mexico in the 1800s would have avoided the racial demographic meltdown we see today.

The data itself, if anyone is interested.

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Alien_Incarceration_Report_OIS_FY17_Q4_2.pdf

Perhaps the only races that might've stood a chance would've been the Chinese, had they not scoffed at european mechanical inventions, and the Japanese, who recognized the value of our inventions but were much too late getting in the game.

MAXIMUM ERECTION

As if anyone that isn't a complete faggot was surprised by this.

Because ONE MAN, a traitor called Nicolas Trist, was sent to negotiate the Treaty of Guadeloupe-Hidalgo. The border in my image is what president Polk and Congress both voted on. Trist, however, was the world’s first social justice warrior and signed a treaty that gave us less land. He should have been drawn and quartered and a new treaty drawn up, since we occupied the whole damn country.

Additionally, and unrelated to the war, Congress was going to vote to annex Yucatán as a state, but ONE MAN, an opposing interest in the official state delegation sent to DC, outright lied to Congress about what Yucatán was. The official delegation couldn’t get the papers to prove him wrong up to DC in time for the vote. That’s the only reason we don’t own it–and it isn’t white–today.
theyucatantimes.com/2015/07/yucatan-usa/

does tucker do more than tv? saw this and i want to see his writing

ay

So is this Nicolas Trist possibly of (((chosen))) descent?

checked

Is crime moral?

fox jews fucking sucks and is as fake a news channel as cnn.

remember the illuminati jews literally showed you this shit tatic of fox being the only station allowed for a brainlet public in idiocracy. the scene is even up on youtube.

so you can fuck right off with this shit and take it to r/thedonald where it belongs.

93 shekels have been deposited into your shareblue account

What the fuck god damn it!

I don't get the guinea pig .gif because I'm a filthy non burger.

Watch any of Tucker's interviews with other people to get the reference.

t. fellow non-burger

You kikes are so obvious it's fucking painful.

But not as painful as what you traitors to civilization will experience soon.

For anyone planning on using those stats in an argument, you should keep in mind that this is only in regards to federal prisons. I don't think the percentages would be that high for regular prisons. The average fuckwit you'l argue with probably won't figure that out though so w/e.

thanks shareblue, you might fight the white races chances of exploring space, but at least you send my sides into orbit

Tucker has this blank face when hes listening to leftists say stupid things hes trying deeply to understand, so he just stares into the camera without emotion and a stone face while the other person goes on and on.

he's the most unabashedly nationalist of any news anchor that I'm aware of and I get the sense that he's more red-pilled than he lets on, which isn't to say he's full 14/88 by any stretch. Look up his interview with (((Max Boot))), its pretty brutal desu.

I think thats the one where the guy tells him hes "carrying water for Putin" lol

I think the "carrying water for Putin" line was (((Schiff))), but (((Max Boot))) may've suggested something similar. filthy dissembling kikes.

(checked)
Non-Citizen % of Various Federal Crime:
22% of Murder
18% of Fraud
33% of Money Laundering
29% of Drug Trafficking
72% of Drug Possession

Bear in mind, these are just FEDERAL CONVICTIONS; not charges and not state level charges/convictions.

Add to the well known source of 50% of murders to get 72% of all murders being done by nogs and jumping beans.
Cross reference UCR table 21 to find that apparently whites make up about 30% of murder arrests, after subtracting spics.