Will the child tax credit portion of the tax bill also mean that families of welfare/low-income nigs will get more...

Will the child tax credit portion of the tax bill also mean that families of welfare/low-income nigs will get more money for all their niglets?

Or does this only benefit those with higher incomes like, say, those who make 40k/per or higher?

If minimum wage increases, will this put nigs in a higher tax bracket, thus allowing them to sap more of my hard-earned dollars?

Wat u sliding?

Yep. This is also the thing that illegal beaners take advantage of too. Rubio added the amendment to up the child tax credit because he's looking out for his beaner buds.

my dicc into your mom's vagoo

Even the small percentage of niggers that aren't selling crack and work at McDonald's don't fucking do their taxes.

In Detroit where I grew up nigs and beaners would get huge fucking returns whether or not they worked using these credits. Every fucker with half a dozen kids, legal citizen or not, was defrauding the government with $4k+ returns. The tax prep places are in on it. Each shop promising bigger returns then the last. So I'd expect this is gonna be a even bigger gibs to these fucking leeches.

People who have zero income can't take advantage of a tax credit.

If the increase is large enough, yes. It'd also put most of them out of a job.

I'm not familiar with the burger tax system, but aren't returns limited by how much you overpaid in taxes? If so it isn't gibs, at most it's tax evasion.

This. It's not gibs, it's a tax deduction. If you don't pay taxes, it doesn't benefit you. Illegal shitskins and dindus don't pay taxes so they get nothing. OP is ill-informed but probably not malicious. Just stupid.

If minimum wage increases niggers will not be hired and will become further leeches on the welfare state.

The miniumum wage should be increased so that spics and niggers are unable to be hired due to their non-existent skills, but only in concert with the complete destruction of of social programs and welfare. This will starve spics and niggers, incentivize them to breed less, and further disincentivize non-white immigration seeking gibs.

standard deduction is $12,000 now instead of $6000 so if you dont make much, you get more money back.

You have to pay taxes to get a tax break moron.

Illegals are actually explicitly forbidden from doing that now, whereas during Obongo the IRS was openly encouraged to give it to them despite the law being ambiguous about the issue. Now they just don't get it.

Also nigger birthrate is 1.6 vs the white conservative birthrate of 2.7.

Niggers have a lot of help getting maximum amounts of gibs because they are so stupid they can't figure out the system for themselves (if they could they would be able to make more money on their own than they could get that way).

And yes, tax "credits" are given out to the worthless fucks whether they work or not. A friend of mine runs a convenience store in niggermexican central, and tax rebate time is the best time of the year for him.

The problem is state and local reimbursement comes in at the same time, that said now state taxes are no longer deductible so both liberals and shitskins living in states and locales with high taxes(ie liberal zones) cannot get money back and those municipalities get their budgets slashed in effect because the fed isn't covering their asses and giving money to the shiskins.

Jesus, I didn't realize California took both taxes on spending and on income.
What's to stop people from draining their welfare services, getting educated, then getting a job in another state entirely?

that means 400$ more it was 1500 for anyone that has a kid that means 1900$ now but with niggers and beaners they have family memeber use their kid when taxs come around that means these niggers and beaners will get more money this will most likely drop the nigger beaner birth rate its like a shiny objects to these none-human animals.

tax dependents

Is he a pajeet or a roof korean?

The chimpouts are coming soon when California no longer feed the niggers.

Lettuce pray.

I can assure you that jews accidentally meme "The purge" movie into reality.

They meme a lot of shit into reality, Im not even sure its accidental anymore…

Why would they endanger themselves by memeing themselves in real danger on the purpose? Jews are cowardice.

SC's uber field nigger Tim Scott (R) has been bragging everywhere possible that he got the Senate to include language that would "give the average single mother a 70% tax break."
OK, the "average single mother" is a welfare slut dropping nigger babies with different dads all the time, and already pays zero income taxes. So I interpret this as a tax credit, which is just more gibs for dindu whores.
He's also bragging about tax breaks and incentives for "distressed communities."
Distressed is the new black.

1. They’ll leave the country.
2. The movies explicitly state that rich people are exempt.

jonestein claimed he'll probably be the next black president yesterday. this is conservatives pandering to niggers and women. maybe it's worth it i don't know. how much is it going to cost to buy shitskin votes, and would it be worth it to gaurantee a right wing house/senate/president. and if they do this they are no longer a right wing house/senate/president, that's impossible when your giving shitskins gibs that white men pay for.

Okay, someone can put bounty prize on their heads though.

This strategy is a proven waste of time. Every nig Republican is widely viewed as a race traitor, Uncle Tom, house nigger by blacks. There are NO black conservatives popular with nigs generally. It's a far better strategy to push for black control of the Democrat Party.
The 'Dems R Real Rayciss, we be good white pepuls' strategy had to have been dreamed up by a shitskin, pajeet, or Jew.

you think it might be due to the fact they dont make enough to actually be taxed, and when they do they actually get a refund?

Why are the cuckservatives on this board? Why do they still think the working man = niggers?

the self flagellating liberal h'whites from california have been migrating to states that arent 3rd world hell holes and shitting them up

You can get a refund without paying any taxes at all.

Only if you're white.

In the new tax law, beaners need a SSN for their illegal brew. If the get that and actually pay taxes yes they get 2k per kid, they make 1k with nearly zero tax paid a year they get 1400$ per kid rubio made sure of that. they still need SSNs and have the will to file taxes.

Oh shit, I heard that the TIN portion of the tax cut got removed in reconciliation. This is great!

Just means they owe less as it has always been. You get credit for dependents.

The sad thing is this will do nothing for those 400 dollar doctor bills. This just puts a few extra bills in their pocket for the immediate gains like the dollar menu or some KFC. They don't have the discipline to save that extra money away for when the need arises.

We should round up all the yids and force them to teach economics and tax related skills to niggers. Either they self destruct or the monkeys kill them out of frustration.

Illegals can use an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. They frequently have to give a real (stolen) SSN to an employer but when filing they can link there ITIN to the stolen SSN to get the full refund and shit. The IRS knows of 2.4 million people who file under an ITIN, 80% of which link the ITIN to an SSN, a clear marker of fraud. But the IRS wont share the list with homeland security because that might lead to fewer sheckles being collected.

Something is wrong with her face. She looks rather reptilian in this photo. It can't be just due to stress?