Hail to the King Thread

Is the new episode at least worth a pirate?

Also let's reminisce about ye old Duke and what could have been if he hadn't been randy'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dukenukemgame/status/768919165654544384
vocaroo.com/i/s1OnmFAw5U6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone have the social media picture of him flirting with a fat tranny with stubble?

nuk duk

When I was a kid, my friend's amazing dad referred to gays as "gearboxes"

No. Don't even bother and just stick with a pirated copy of the atomic edition or megaton edition.

two words: bazinga

second

I think it's still up on igg-games. Thought the first level was kind of fun with an amusing gimmick near the end. Gave it a rest midway through the second level.

Worth trying if you like your dook.

Blood is objectively better than Duke 3D.

HAIL TO THE BAZINGA
I wish I could always bet on Duke but he's failed me too many times

ported rewind system that doesnt really fit
weapon switching with the mouse wheel is now like the source games where you scroll and pick the weapon from an interface then you wait a second or primary click then you get the weapon
medkits no longer have the red cross because of red cross
all sounds are converted to ogg, except they have a really low bitrate of 128 and even at that bitrate it sounds more awful than the original DOS game
bazinga

Duke deserves better.

bullshit!

Graphics are slightly improved, but they shat all over the audio quality. Plus the supposed BAZINGA thing.

Fuck it.

bazinga

twitter.com/dukenukemgame/status/768919165654544384

1) Pirate Megaton Edition (since because gearbox are faggots you cant buy it anymore)
2) Replace the music files with the Roland SC-55 soundpacks (or with a soundpack of your choice)
3) Download eduke and run the megaton edition files though eduke

Who the fuck runs that twatter account.

Randy Pitchford

At least we've still got Serious Sam

please con't

You wish.

Kek I just saw this.

The fact that you have to ask if it's worth pirating makes it obvious that it's just not worth it, just wait until some modders grab the episode and release for Eduke.

AHHHHHH

I'm still trying to practice my Duke Nukem Voice in hopes I can re-record the lines myself and release it for free so no one has to get this bullshit.

I think I'm getting better, so here's a sample recorded with a shitty mic: vocaroo.com/i/s1OnmFAw5U6w

Judge me hard mates.

Blow it our your ass.

preedy good user, Duke will be proud.

And nothing of value was lost.

B A Z I N G A
A
Z
I
N
G
A

Like a bullet into his brain.

Remember, if you don't like it, you're just a gamer pussy and Jon StJohn thinks you should eat shit and die.

Needs more bass and rumble. Your Douk sounds like he's 17.

You either die a hero…

or you live long to say
BAЗИГНА

A

Anyone have that video of Gameshaq or something playing this game and failing spectacularly but never actually losing thanks to the rewind feature?

Why? I never played Megaton, so I'm genuinely curious.

eduke32 has some cool features, you can choose between three renders,
polymost looks really good and even faithful duke players enjoy being able to look up for once
while polymer adds in more dynamic lighting along with polymost rendering
It also has the faithful 3drealms startup compared to megaton's and worldtour's source ports
you can also replace 2d sprites with 3d models as if you're playing Duke Nukem for the N64 in eduke32

BANGLADESH

Sounds like Solid Snake trying to do Duke.

This post finally convinced me to pirate Shadow Warrior.

Any other good build games/mods/etc? Duke3D and Blood are both incredible.

you misquoted and you sound like ass, what the fuck user.

No. I really wish it was at least decent but I can't bring myself to call it anything but shit with a clear conscience. The level design is so modern shooter it ain't even funny.
This is the worst fucking shit. He's not allowed to get women anymore so now he's a fucking degenerate pothead? Give me a fucking break. This is coming from a guy that occasionally smokes grass himself. It's a degenerate activity that THE KING does not need to subject himself to. God I hate fucking stoners.